Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
I really want to follow this log, to see how epic your physique can get on Max-Bulk!
Me too haha, this is my first time with exogenous hormones so im in to see what happens also.

Im going to go for a lean bulk, see how far up i can push my macros without gaining to much BF. I know anabolics arent magic nothing is, but i imagine they help alot.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Done. That was easy. Lol.

I'll be in touch once Colin relays your info.

We should have 2 Max-Bulk logs starting in the coming weeks.

Congrats

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too haha, this is my first time with exogenous hormones so im in to see what happens also.

Im going to go for a lean bulk, see how far up i can push my macros without gaining to much BF. I know anabolics arent magic nothing is, but i imagine they help alot.
Congrats man welcome to anabolics. You are in for one hell of a ride

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats man welcome to anabolics. You are in for one hell of a ride
This. There will be no turning back, so be warned - nobody has sex for the first time & says, "Well, that was awesome; think I'm good for the rest of my life on it though" lol

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
This. There will be no turning back, so be warned - nobody has sex for the first time & says, "Well, that was awesome; think I'm good for the rest of my life on it though" lol
Lol i agree, dont think ill want to stop, i just want to be safe and smart about moving into this next chapter in my journey.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
How do you guys want to see this run? And im ordering my pct, i was told to use nolva, and aromasin in pct is this a good idea, and its all research i dont know how to get pharm stuff but id prefer it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
How do you guys want to see this run? And im ordering my pct, i was told to use nolva, and aromasin in pct is this a good idea, and its all research i dont know how to get pharm stuff but id prefer it.
Yeah throw in some DAA and another natty test booster, depending on the site you used for your research chems they're usually good to go. You'll have to feel out the dose on aromasin, it's some good stuff but easy to use too much. You'll know if your using too much as it'll dry up your joints quite bad.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both compounds are a good idea to have on hand; I'd use the Nolva if Clomid wasn't available but Clomid is my go-to SERM for PCT for any cycle (restores natty test production much faster). And Aromasin (exemestane) will be your best friend if you start getting painful nips or gyno, so it's best to have around since you've never cycled & don't know how sensitive you are (hope you're not like me).

But if you don't get into trouble & need the exemestane on cycle don't bother with it in PCT - use the otc compound arimistane (aka Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, main ingredient in Erase, Revolution PCT, etc). 50-75mg does it for most people. I always run an AI like arimistane in PCT to help prevent rebound gyno, usually started a wk or 2 into PCT. I also always at least run an AI like Arimistane on cycle before bed (when estrogenic activity is reportedly greatest) anytime I use an aromatizing compound, even one as mild as 4dhea since I'm pretty gyno-prone. If you're cutting/recomping doing this anyway will certainly help your physique goals, but if you're bulking I'd avoid this unless you start getting pain - estrogen is anabolic too, & you'll want it as high as you can for max gains so long as it doesn't aggravate gyno.

My PCT would be:
Clomid 50mg/50/50/25 every morning
Erase 0mg/0/50/50/50/50 every night
DAA 3g/3/3/3 same meal time every day

That's probably more Clomid than you need for something as mild as Max Bulk, but I like Clomid for the natty test raising regardless so I always use it. On cycle I'd run one cap of Revolution PCT (50mg arimistane) every night since I know how my nips get.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both compounds are a good idea to have on hand; I'd use the Nolva if Clomid wasn't available but Clomid is my go-to SERM for PCT for any cycle (restores natty test production much faster). And Aromasin (exemestane) will be your best friend if you start getting painful nips or gyno, so it's best to have around since you've never cycled & don't know how sensitive you are (hope you're not like me). But if you don't get into trouble & need the exemestane on cycle don't bother with it in PCT - use the otc compound arimistane (aka Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, main ingredient in Erase, Revolution PCT, etc). 50-75mg does it for most people. I always run an AI like arimistane in PCT to help prevent rebound gyno, usually started a wk or 2 into PCT. I also always at least run an AI like Arimistane on cycle before bed (when estrogenic activity is reportedly greatest) anytime I use an aromatizing compound, even one as mild as 4dhea since I'm pretty gyno-prone. If you're cutting/recomping doing this anyway will certainly help your physique goals, but if you're bulking I'd avoid this unless you start getting pain - estrogen is anabolic too, & you'll want it as high as you can for max gains so long as it doesn't aggravate gyno. My PCT would be: Clomid 50mg/50/50/25 every morning Erase 0mg/0/50/50/50/50 every night DAA 3g/3/3/3 same meal time every day That's probably more Clomid than you need for something as mild as Max Bulk, but I like Clomid for the natty test raising regardless so I always use it. On cycle I'd run one cap of Revolution PCT (50mg arimistane) every night since I know how my nips get.
Thanks for the knowledge. Will be helpful to me in the future!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the knowledge. Will be helpful to me in the future!
This is merely how I'd do it based on my goals & comfort levels, & why I'd do it as such. I hope it's helpful, but remember that it's just my opinion so make sure you take it with a grain of salt & don't be afraid to research research research.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats CarbCrazy! Rock that MaxBulk!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol control is another good thing to consider. 7-spray is my favorite product for this. The main thing though is a quality Serm
Good advice here....having a strong SERM on hand for PCT,as well as dealing with potential gyno,is definitely not to be overlooked when using potent androgens.

I'm on the fence about cortisol control but 7-Spray looks viable.Personally,I would only suggest using a compounds like 7-Spray,while on a test based androgen cycle as I recall a study indicating drastically lowered T levels from topical DHEA 7-Keto.My memory is a bit hazy on this but I can dig up the thread on this,and the study,it was on mindandmuscle years ago....if anyone's interested.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good advice here....having a strong SERM on hand for PCT,as well as dealing with potential gyno,is definitely not to be overlooked when using potent androgens.

I'm on the fence about cortisol control but 7-Spray looks viable.Personally,I would only suggest using a compounds like 7-Spray,while on a test based androgen cycle as I recall a study indicating drastically lowered T levels from topical DHEA 7-Keto.My memory is a bit hazy on this but I can dig up the thread on this,and the study,it was on mindandmuscle years ago....if anyone's interested.
Unless I was trying to bridge a methyl or something I'd avoid all hormonal/dhea derivative products in PCT personally to accelerate recovery. I think it's very minor were talking here, but it will certainly not accelerate recovery to full natty levels.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I would like to see this because I was always under the impression that it optimizes hormone levels. I know I always feel much better and have an incredible libido on it. Maybe we can get PA to chime in as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see this because I was always under the impression that it optimizes hormone levels. I know I always feel much better and have an incredible libido on it. Maybe we can get PA to chime in as well
I'm really interested as well. A lot of people really like 7-spray. Swear by it.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked for the M&M thread;couldn't find it.I remember a poster by the tag of Dashforce posted in it so I searched under his ID with a couple terms and still had no luck.Although I did get 5 hits off of transedermal 7-oxo via PubMed...and the study is one of the hits below:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=transdermal+7-oxo

I also found two other relevant threads on M&M,wherein 2 old school M&M posters,Mr.Kite and Lliorh,casted enough doubt on 7-OXO usage in PCT for me to not want to use it back then.The transdermal 7-OXO study is almost certainly posted in both of these threads,along with discussion on it,though be forewarned that each thread is around 10 pages long...but if you want some good discussion on 7-OXO,have at it...

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/supplements-101/27933-1-cortisol-blocker-2.html

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/32199-nail-down-cortisol-blast-gh-testosterone-through-roof-wi

It has been years since I've directly looked into cortisol and its hormonal effects but as far as you noting a feeling of well being with 7-OXO,I think individual response has a large bell curve to it.For the most part,with the smaller runs of 7-oxo I used (stand alone oral and stand alone transdermal),I felt pretty poorly while running it.Conversely,you felt very well.

Subjective feedback is only worth so much,if I were going to use anything like 7-OXO again,I'd be sure to hit up a bit of reseach before doing so.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is merely how I'd do it based on my goals & comfort levels, & why I'd do it as such. I hope it's helpful, but remember that it's just my opinion so make sure you take it with a grain of salt & don't be afraid to research research research.
I'll definitely keep it in mind. What would the ramifications be for someone using this directly after a DAA run?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I looked for the M&M thread;couldn't find it.I remember a poster by the tag of Dashforce posted in it so I searched under his ID with a couple terms and still had no luck.Although I did get 5 hits off of transedermal 7-oxo via PubMed...and the study is one of the hits below:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=transdermal+7-oxo

I also found two other relevant threads on M&M,wherein 2 old school M&M posters,Mr.Kite and Lliorh,casted enough doubt on 7-OXO usage in PCT for me to not want to use it back then.The transdermal 7-OXO study is almost certainly posted in both of these threads,along with discussion on it,though be forewarned that each thread is around 10 pages long...but if you want some good discussion on 7-OXO,have at it...

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/supplements-101/27933-1-cortisol-blocker-2.html

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/32199-nail-down-cortisol-blast-gh-testosterone-through-roof-wi

It has been years since I've directly looked into cortisol and its hormonal effects but as far as you noting a feeling of well being with 7-OXO,I think individual response has a large bell curve to it.For the most part,with the smaller runs of 7-oxo I used (stand alone oral and stand alone transdermal),I felt pretty poorly while running it.Conversely,you felt very well.

Subjective feedback is only worth so much,if I were going to use anything like 7-OXO again,I'd be sure to hit up a bit of reseach before doing so.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I definitely have some reading to do.

I agree with the bell curve. My brother and myself (who are built pretty identical and respond to compounds the same way) both have transdermal 7oxo (7-spray) as one of our favorite products. It gives me a sense of well being, libido benefits, great fat loss, reduced joint pain through what I assume are its anti inflammotory properties. However, we gave a bottle to my brother in law and it made him feel the opposite.

After my last test cycle 2 years ago, my libido and energy never seemed to come back until I introduced the 7-spray. Same thing with my brother and the two cycles he has run since. Correlation does not mean causation but I definitely felt it helped. Looks like I have much more research to do before suggesting it in PCT

Thanks for the studies and I won't derail this thread anymore