Wanna log Andro Factory's Max-Bulk? Fully Sponsored by AF!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must not have used any PH(or ASS,for that matter) within the past 8 weeks.
I'm not eligible. Tapped that ASS last night. :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My grammatical error aside,getting some tail does not prohibit you from posting up an application.
Hehe.
:D maybe I'll throw my name in the hat!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Lots of solid looking apps in here can't wait to follow. Glad I don't have to choose lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't run anything in years. Been looking to try something nw

Age (Must be 21 or over to apply). 26

Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

Links to past logs on AM (or other body building boards).
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223561-boosting-diesel-i.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217637-rebuilding-diesel-antaeus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215529-catdiesel76-laying-wood.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208719-road-back-diesel.html

Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Stats. 5'10" 200 lbs. Waist: 33" Arms: 17" Current Maxes: Squat: 455, Deadlift: 535, Haven't maxed on bench in 2 years

Goals for Max-Bulk cycle and long term goals. Strength and Size. I have shrunken and leaned up a good amount over the past few months. Now I am ready to blow up and get strong as hell again. My goal would be to break 550 in the Deadlift, hit 475 on Squat, 275 for at least 6 on Barbell rows, and 150 dumbell rowsx10 (No Straps). Long Term Goals include a 550 Squat, 600 Deadlift, and 405 Raw Bench. Once I reach those, I will reassess from there

Current training. Been doing a modified Westside Training Template for about 3 months

Training methods you will be using if selected for this trial. 5/3/1 modified with rest pause training

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223561-boosting-diesel-i.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217637-rebuilding-diesel-antaeus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215529-catdiesel76-laying-wood.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208719-road-back-diesel.html

Why I should select you. As you can see, I am not some troll applying for free ****. I only choose products that interest me from reputable companies. I have recently been looking for something to run and have been reading up on your products. I have run several cycles (BOLD, 11 kt, Max LMG, Test) in the past and have been very successful with each. However, it has been about 2 years since my last cycle so my receptors are primed. I am not new to this game looking to get huge in a year and quit. I have been training seriously and consistently for 12 years. I have worked around and overcome many injuries and obstacles. This is a life style for me, a first love, not somebody who wants to look good in a t shirt for a weekend. I have goals and work methodically to attain them. I have been a competitive powerlifter for about 7 years although out of competition due to shoulder injuries I am just now getting over for 2 years. While I will always be constantly learning and evolving, I know my stuff.

I am not going to BS your product or inflate my reviews due to the fact that it is a free log. My promise to you is that I will work my ass off, fulfill my requirements as a logger, be as detailed and as thorough as possible, make my log interesting, and give the best possible assessment of exactly what this product is capable of. No BS and No Filler. I am at a point of my training career where I have incredible desire to move up in my training and break through previous plateaus. If selected, I hope this product will assist me with that goal.
Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Good luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice app I've followed some of your past log. How your past injuries treating you.
Glad to hear man. They have been the best they have been in 2 years. Had some back issues for a bit but that is straightened out and my shoulders are much better. I just take it easier on them these days but it has been nice to finally have some progress

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Catd is a awesome logger and a strong dude.. He has also run a log for me when I was with a different company and did a great job... Gocd luck Catd and I would love to follow him log this.
Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks caz I appreciate it man. Haven't been around much but I'm back at it good to hear from you. Time to give you a run for your money!
Very nice application.

One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the AndroFactory.com site for product feedback purposes.

Would you be willing to do so?

The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

- update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
- a weekly summary
- a 30 day review of the product
- before and after stats
- general workout strategy
- diet regime

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice application.

One requirement for this log on Max-Bulk is that we need before and after photos,with the logger's face visible as well.These pics would be shown on the AndroFactory.com site for product feedback purposes.

Would you be willing to do so?

The other requirements are virtually the same as before,and can be seen below:

- update the log a minimum of 5 times per week
- a weekly summary
- a 30 day review of the product
- before and after stats
- general workout strategy
- diet regime
I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the offer and I would be more than happy to post progress pictures here. However, I would rather not have my face used in advertisements for the use of anabolics. I think y'all are an awesome company and I understand your promotional needs. I apologize because had I known that was what the pictures were for I would not have applied. I just prefer to keep my anabolic use private. Thank you so much and best of luck with this promotion.
Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've selected HugoJaya.

Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've selected HugoJaya.

Thanks to the others who applied.I'll be running another promo this week and will only have the thread open for 5 days....
Congrats brother!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz brother! Expect greatness

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hugo is about to get swole!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've selected HugoJaya.

Congrats HugoJaya I check some of your logs your one dedicated guy your gonna have a blast on this.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all- looking forward to this!!!
Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hugojay, you were chosen to log Alphamax(T-Booster) on the 24th and then you were chosen to log here on the 27th. As per the rules on our competition you cannout be logging any other prodct. If you would like to just log Max Bulk that its totally fine and we can offer your bottle to another user, however if you deiced to log Alphamax you will have to hold off on Max Bulk for 4 weeks or until you complete your run of Alphamax, let me know what you decide.
I emailed [email protected] and told them that I can't log Alphamax.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Completely understand. We have some great offers going on if you decided to run on your own. Just let us know we'll hook you up best we can.
Thanks brother I appreciate it. I have been researching some options and this is definitely one of the ones I am looking at.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect opportunity. I think 8 weeks is perfect for bulk-up or any of the Andro Factory line.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hugo,to reinterate,we cannot have you run Max Bulk if you have any other products to log at the same time.It would not be fair to the board sponsors,let alone the members of AnabolicMinds who deserve unadulterated feedback.I was under the impression that this was understood.

Kindly let me now know if you have any other pending logging obligations.
See quote below from 5 posts up.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am just going to run a pre-workout with this. I am still unsure if the max Bulk can be sent for me to log. I have only PO box as a shipping address. I was waiting to know if it is possible for you to send to the PO box and if I can still log it.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See quote below from 5 posts up.
Thanks for clearing this up.

Hugo,your past logs were detailed and I think you'd make a good tester.I had to take a bit of extra time to check with the other reps just to make sure as there was come concern about you logging fopr other companies and such.

If you still want to run Max Bulk,you are welcome to.If so,just let me know via this thread and how long you intend to run Max Bulk for.

I think it would be good to see a log with 2 seperate cycles (as the extra 42 caps per bottle allows for this) at 4 weeks per cycle with a 4 week PCT between cycles.

Alternately,a 4-6 week cycle at higher dosing would work but given your goals and the larger amount of LBM you currently have,I think 2 seperate cycles at 3 caps per day may work better for you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would be good to see a log with 2 seperate cycles (as the extra 42 caps per bottle allows for this) at 4 weeks per cycle with a 4 week PCT between cycles.

Alternately,a 4-6 week cycle at higher dosing would work but given your goals and the larger amount of LBM you currently have,I think 2 seperate cycles at 3 caps per day may work better for you.
I'd love to see either of these choices. GL hugo.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am open to both ways of cycling...I would first like to test it out-feel it kickin and then we can talk about dosage- time. I have never used anything like this. I normal just used DS- like epi-tren-sd-halo..etc...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am open to both ways of cycling...I would first like to test it out-feel it kickin and then we can talk about dosage- time. I have never used anything like this. I normal just used DS- like epi-tren-sd-halo..etc...
I like the idea of running it longer. However... with 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, and then another 4 weeks... you could potentially avoid a lot of shutdown and get some solid pounds that really stay with you.

BTW! I just noticed you're enormous. Any pics at 5'7" 235+? That's massive dude!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yea I usually go for single longer cycle. You get a little more shut down but you don't yo-yo your system over a 4 month period. Just depends on preference and what works best for your body.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Is the shutdown on DHEA stuff that huge...compared to SD. My body is also great, in terms of that I dont lose much of the gain I make on cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the shutdown on DHEA stuff that huge...compared to SD. My body is also great, in terms of that I dont lose much of the gain I make on cycle.
Shut down is shutdown but I will say I can comfortably say im gaining strenght 2 weeks into pct. Compaired to superdmz2.0 which had me feeling like a bitch 3 weeks into pct.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that shutdown in shutdown,but duration and onset time is another issue.

While I cannot recall the Vida figures for the actives of Max Bulk and Superdrol offhand,I do not believe that Max Bulk would be all that comparable to Superdrol ,in terms of recovery.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I usually go for single longer cycle. You get a little more shut down but you don't yo-yo your system over a 4 month period. Just depends on preference and what works best for your body.
The downsides of longer (and harder) recovery from extended cycles are not all that comparable to a "yo-yo " effect from 2 lower dosed month long cycles over a 4 month period.

IMHO,one is setting himself up badly when running an androgen past 4-6 weeks.Given that one of the actives in Max Bulk is a 19-Nor compound,which are hard to recover from if ran too long ;a close relative being nandrolone,which is a prime example.

Let alone the fact that there are TWO pro-hormones in Max Bulk,you'll see a hell of a lot more of a yo-yo effect from a longer cycle.

A conservative approach is the way to go,IME.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
The downsides of longer (and harder) recovery from extended cycles are not all that comparable to a "yo-yo " effect from 2 lower dosed month long cycles over a 4 month period.

IMHO,one is setting himself up badly when running an androgen past 4-6 weeks.Given that one of the actives in Max Bulk is a 19-Nor compound,which are hard to recover from if ran too long ;a close relative being nandrolone,which is a prime example.

Let alone the fact that there are TWO pro-hormones in Max Bulk,you'll see a hell of a lot more of a yo-yo effect from a longer cycle.

A conservative approach is the way to go,IME.
I should have specified I'd go 6 wks at a slightly higher dose. Many Ph don't get good until the 3rd week so why stop then

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
That's what I like to see an logger excited to start.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My apologies but I think you may not see it till early next week. It probably shipped today or tomorrow and should only take a couple days to get to you. There was a set back in communication with the boss due to an aggressive flu that lasted a week or more. Even we as reps had not heard from them for a few days.

Hope you understand.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
My apologies but I think you may not see it till early next week. It probably shipped today or tomorrow and should only take a couple days to get to you. There was a set back in communication with the boss due to an aggressive flu that lasted a week or more. Even we as reps had not heard from them for a few days.

Hope you understand.
no problem...hoping to see it next week.