Wanna get Cut!! HELP...

naz32

Awards
Whatsup guys.. rookie here been weight lifting for about 2 years now I went down from 249 pounds to 194 in 3 months lost alot of fat. Diet is good mostly eat grilled chicken with veggies and fruit about 4 times a day and three protien shakes in-between.
Age 24 height 5"9 body fat 20% I wanna get cut and get more muscle I have lost alot of weight but no definition. Thinking about taking prohormones (pills) don't know which ones. What do you guys recommend. Thanks..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet, cardio, rest in between sets should be shorten. Make sure thats all in check first...seems u doing good just keep doing what u doing with some tweeks..U lost alot of weight and u dont need ph to continue losing...Maybe just look into a fat burner Alpha T-2 stacked with Combustion is what im on now and i love it...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the PHs until you get leaner, and then run them on a bulk. There are just too many different ways you can help prevent muscle loss naturally, but creating it in amounts that PH/DS can achieve on a bulk is difficult.

You seem to be eating sort of sporadically with your amounts. The biggest trick that I found towards fat loss is weighing & counting everything. That way you know exactly what you're eating at all times so it's easier to correct any problems and make adjustments.

I would probably just do what halfhuman said for now, grab a stack like Alpha T2+Combustion, a food scale, and then take it from there. If you're absolutely worried about muscle loss you can throw in Anabeta, but I'd strongly recommend saving the PHs for a bulk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^x2

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 20% bodyfat, you won't see definition. Just keep your diet in control, in another month or two losing at that sort of rate you'll have more definition

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at 20% bodyfat, you won't see definition. Just keep your diet in control, in another month or two losing at that sort of rate you'll have more definition
yep, continue on with your natural cut. Once you get to 10-11% start looking at PH's. I would get some green tea for your metabolism, fish oil, but thats about it. No need to go supp crazy when your still this far out.

naz32

Awards
I would save the PHs until you get leaner, and then run them on a bulk. There are just too many different ways you can help prevent muscle loss naturally, but creating it in amounts that PH/DS can achieve on a bulk is difficult.

You seem to be eating sort of sporadically with your amounts. The biggest trick that I found towards fat loss is weighing & counting everything. That way you know exactly what you're eating at all times so it's easier to correct any problems and make adjustments.

I would probably just do what halfhuman said for now, grab a stack like Alpha T2+Combustion, a food scale, and then take it from there. If you're absolutely worried about muscle loss you can throw in Anabeta, but I'd strongly recommend saving the PHs for a bulk.
THANKS!! ill try that.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Space Viking

Awards
I've got relatively low bodyfat compared to OP, but the past two months I've enjoyed a significant decrease in abdominal fat stores. I've achieved this by using a modified Primal Blueprint diet. Basically I stick to the primal blueprint plan, but eat grains after workouts for the extra carbs. I've also been using the "mag-10 pulse fasting" strategy outlined over at t-nation every monday for the past 8 weeks... but not really using biotest products. The end result is after two months, I'm a few pounds heavier, but significantly leaner. I can see intercostal/serratus muscles for the first time in over a decade. It's working well for me, so OP might want to look into it. And when you get your bodyfat lower there's always transdermals and liquid clenbuterol to consider. Just sayin'.

naz32

Awards
I've got relatively low bodyfat compared to OP, but the past two months I've enjoyed a significant decrease in abdominal fat stores. I've achieved this by using a modified Primal Blueprint diet. Basically I stick to the primal blueprint plan, but eat grains after workouts for the extra carbs. I've also been using the "mag-10 pulse fasting" strategy outlined over at t-nation every monday for the past 8 weeks... but not really using biotest products. The end result is after two months, I'm a few pounds heavier, but significantly leaner. I can see intercostal/serratus muscles for the first time in over a decade. It's working well for me, so OP might want to look into it. And when you get your bodyfat lower there's always transdermals and liquid clenbuterol to consider. Just sayin'.
Thanks I'll check it out

naz32

Awards
yep, continue on with your natural cut. Once you get to 10-11% start looking at PH's. I would get some green tea for your metabolism, fish oil, but thats about it. No need to go supp crazy when your still this far out.
Thanks bro