Vujades Cutting Cortisol w/ Platinum Nutrition 11 OxoDerm

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it free? Or do you pay for each magazine?

Its Free..! Just download the Flipboard app on either IOS or Android Store. Once you open it, and go
thru the setup process, it has you select things you are interested in. After that is complete, you can
then search for specific magazine titles, like Men's Health or Surfing and it will create a flipboard magazine
for you with that title. It will then pull in articles from that website every day. Its not exactly the same as
buying digital magazines, but its the closest thing to it without having to pay for it.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Its Free..! Just download the Flipboard app on either IOS or Android Store. Once you open it, and go
thru the setup process, it has you select things you are interested in. After that is complete, you can
then search for specific magazine titles, like Men's Health or Surfing and it will create a flipboard magazine
for you with that title. It will then pull in articles from that website every day. Its not exactly the same as
buying digital magazines, but its the closest thing to it without having to pay for it.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vujade again.

Thanks man, ill check it out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Interested on seeing the Weight/Fat Loss !!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan! I think I do a lot of cardio with the second job, LOL. I just need to keep my cals in check! Damn Osta hunger ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vujade again.

Thanks man, ill check it out.
Ha got the same message!
Good luck with the increased cardio
I hate cardio!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very Interested on seeing the Weight/Fat Loss !!
Me too :)
\

Sounds like a good plan! I think I do a lot of cardio with the second job, LOL.
I just need to keep my cals in check! Damn Osta hunger ;)
Whatever works brother...

Ha got the same message!
Good luck with the increased cardio
I hate cardio!
So whats the deal with that message..? Never seen that before. :)

I hate cardio too..!

Haha he's obviously doing something right!
:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you need to rep people more :drunk:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to McCrew530 again.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday I had some car problems, didnt make it to the gym, but I was able to do 30min of Cardio
on the Elliptical at my apt complex. So Im happy about that.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday I had some car problems, didnt make it to the gym, but I was able to do 30min of Cardio
on the Elliptical at my apt complex. So Im happy about that.
Dude, I know that feeling all too well. Hate car trouble!

I had to drive around with no heat in my car when it was around 10 degrees out, until I had a chance to tear the dash out and replace the blower motor, LOL.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 OxoDerm Log - Day 21

Applied 1ml this morning before work already noticing my vascularity improving throughout the day.
Love how 11 oxo has been treating me so far.

Realized this morning that the bottle is starting to get low and Im nearing the end of this log... its making me sad :sigh1:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I know that feeling all too well. Hate car trouble!

I had to drive around with no heat in my car when it was around 10 degrees out, until I had a chance to
tear the dash out and replace the blower motor, LOL.
That sucks bro..!

Yesterday a ton of warning lights came on my dash, then my radio started to turn on and off, then
the windows wouldnt roll back up and then when I tried to start it, it didnt want to turn over. It seems
like a major electrical meltdown.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lucky enough that if I had a car issue, my gym is half a mile from my driveway. As a matter of fact, when my son wrecked his car he had to use my truck for work in the evenings and I walked a couple times.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Id hate that... It's bad enough when I walk outside and don't expect it to be frozen lol...

Great you still got in 30min of cardio though.

It's poop your near the end of the log man, looks like you have enjoyed it though :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
11 OxoDerm Log - Day 21

Applied 1ml this morning before work already noticing my vascularity improving throughout the day.
Love how 11 oxo has been treating me so far.

Realized this morning that the bottle is starting to get low and Im nearing the end of this log... its making me sad :sigh1:
For some reason the song aint no sunshine popped in my mind with that comment
compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-it-s-alright-to-let-your-feelings-out-i-m-here-for-you.jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lucky enough that if I had a car issue, my gym is half a mile from my driveway.
As a matter of fact, when my son wrecked his car he had to use my truck for work in the evenings and I walked a couple times.
Thats awesome bro..!

Id hate that... It's bad enough when I walk outside and don't expect it to be frozen lol...

Great you still got in 30min of cardio though.

It's poop your near the end of the log man, looks like you have enjoyed it though :)
Thx, it actually felt good. I busted out my sweats and made the best of it.

Definitely have enjoyed this 11 oxo run... :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 21 - WORKOUT (Tuesday, March 3rd)

Chest (de-load day)

DB BENCH (15 degrees)
50 x 10 (5 sets)

INCLINE CHAMPAGNE PRESS (60 degrees)
40 x 6 (6 sets)

HS INCLINE
50 X 8
100 X 6
120 X 6
130 X 6 (2 sets)

DECLINE CABLE FLYES
20 X 15 (3 sets)

CARDIO AM: 20min Elliptical
CARDIO PM: 10min Elliptical & 10min Bike

Overall Thoughts: Was really tired yesterday, so we did a de-load day and kept the weight fairly light.
I was able to get up early and do an additional 20min of cardio before work despite feeling so tired.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 21 - WORKOUT (Tuesday, March 3rd)

Chest (de-load day)

DB BENCH (15 degrees)
50 x 10 (5 sets)

INCLINE CHAMPAGNE PRESS (60 degrees)
40 x 6 (6 sets)

HS INCLINE
50 X 8
100 X 6
120 X 6
130 X 6 (2 sets)

DECLINE CABLE FLYES
20 X 15 (3 sets)

CARDIO AM: 20min Elliptical
CARDIO PM: 10min Elliptical & 10min Bike

Overall Thoughts: Was really tired yesterday, so we did a de-load day and kept the weight fairly light.
I was able to get up early and do an additional 20min of cardio before work despite feeling so tired.
Nice workout, brother! What is a Champagne Press. I could probably just google it, but I'm lazy ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;1QtiwVkvy_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtiwVkvy_E[/video]

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we do them at that angle and then also increase the angle even higher up too...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 22

11 Oxo has been treating me well. Applied my 1st dose this morning and will do my 2nd dose after dinner.
I want to see if doing it a little earlier with help with sleeping better. It seems if you put it on too late, it may
disrupt your sleep patterns.

Today was a non workout day, but managed to squeeze in 25min of Elliptical. Still looking vascular all day :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 22 11 Oxo has been treating me well. Applied my 1st dose this morning and will do my 2nd dose after dinner. I want to see if doing it a little earlier with help with sleeping better. It seems if you put it on too late, it may disrupt your sleep patterns. Today was a non workout day, but managed to squeeze in 25min of Elliptical. Still looking vascular all day :)
It can affect sleep, I haven't tried it myself yet but I'd probably still be taking melatonin or ZMA with it anyway, just to make sure I get my 8 hours :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It can affect sleep, I haven't tried it myself yet but I'd probably still be taking melatonin or ZMA with it anyway, just to make sure I get my 8 hours :)
I believe its the Cortisol reduction that messed with the sleep pattern

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe its the Cortisol reduction that messed with the sleep pattern
Think that's what I read a few weeks back.
that would probably make sense. Seeing that cortisol is the stress hormone that the body releases when under stress.
Without cortisol too long and you would ultimately end up full of anxiety i would imagine....?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vujade, did the 1 arm BB Presses this morning for shoulders. I like them, will be a staple movement.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vujade, did the 1 arm BB Presses this morning for shoulders. I like them, will be a staple movement.
They're great right..? I like them personally because they don't hurt my shoulders when i do them.
I also like the Arnold Presses too...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WORKOUT - DAY 23

LEGS & CARDIO

LINEAR LEG PRESS
270 x 8
360 x 8
450 x 8 -
540 x 8
630 x 6
720 x 4
820 x 2
900 x 1

SEATED CALF EXTENSIONS
50 x 25 (2 sets)
70 x 20
90 x 20
1 Drop Set

1 LEG EXTENSIONS
40lb x 12 - 2 sets
50lb x 10 - 2 sets
60lb x 10 - 2 sets
70lb x 10 - 2 sets
80lb x 12 - 1 set

SEATED LEG CURLS
55 x 8
65 x 8
70 x 8
85 x 6

CARDIO: 20min LISS on Elliptical & 10min LISS on Bike

*Overall Thoughts: Felt strong today, so I maxed out on leg press. I usually do that about once every few months.
I don't like to do it too much because its a lot on these old knees :)

Dosed 11 Oxo @ 1ml twice 2 day. Im really going to miss using it once this log is over. I will be including it
in my next cycle in that i'll be doing in 6 months. The Cycle will include TrestoDerm, Andro 300, 11 Oxoderm
plus some Ultra Stano for Pre Workout. I'm going to have to find new places to apply all those transdermals :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are running a great log here

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 24

Good Morning AM Peeps... its Friday. The weekend is upon us..! Super excited to see my progress this week.

I'm not sure what else I can say about 11 Oxoderm that i haven't already said so far, I guess once i do
my final weigh in and measurements, we will let the results speak for themselves & I will post a final review :)

Unfortunately this cycle will be wrapping up soon, but those that are following along i will be starting a
new log because Ive been chosen to run BLR's new Rebirth during my PCT. Im sure excited to be logging it..!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 24 Good Morning AM Peeps... its Friday. The weekend is upon us..! Super excited to see my progress this week. I'm not sure what else I can say about 11 Oxoderm that i haven't already said so far, I guess once i do my final weigh in and measurements, we will let the results speak for themselves & I will post a final review :) Unfortunately this cycle will be wrapping up soon, but those that are following along i will be starting a new log because Ive been chosen to run BLR's new Rebirth during my PCT. Im sure excited to be logging it..!
Woo!!! Weekend!

Awesome to hear your logging rebirth too man!
I'm excited to see what people think of it.

BLR is an awesome company.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo!!! Weekend!

Awesome to hear your logging rebirth too man!
I'm excited to see what people think of it.

BLR is an awesome company.
Thx bro. Im super excited as well. BLR is definitely a solid company & I will be using Rebirth along w/ Viron & Follidrone.
So it should make for a sweet PCT.

Im really hoping I keep my strength gains & hardness Ive gotten so far in this 11 Oxo cycle.

Im probably going to get blood work after it too, to make sure I recover properly. Ive got my SERM on hand just in case for Plan B. :).

CJNator

Awards
Yea man very detailed, **** I need to learn how to do a detailed log lol.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thx bro. Im super excited as well. BLR is definitely a solid company & I will be using Rebirth along w/ Viron & Follidrone. So it should make for a sweet PCT. Im really hoping I keep my strength gains & hardness Ive gotten so far in this 11 Oxo cycle. Im probably going to get blood work after it too, to make sure I recover properly. Ive got my SERM on hand just in case for Plan B. :).
That's an awesome stack for PCT man!

I think you will keep it without a doubt using that BLR stack, always better to have the SERM like you mentioned :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 25

Today is Saturday and i normally do my weekly wrap up today, but I have decided to wait a few more days.
Seeing that I only have a couple days of 11 Oxo left, I will do my final weekly wrap-up and review when Im done.
I don't feel the need to do 2 wrap-ups in a 10 day period.

Stay tuned AM folks..!

Gonna hit some Chest, Shoulders & Tris this afternoon :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man very detailed, **** I need to learn how to do a detailed log lol.
Thx bro. Its not hard, just can be rather time consuming :)

That's an awesome stack for PCT man!

I think you will keep it without a doubt using that BLR stack, always better to have the SERM like you mentioned :)
It should be a good PCT. I also some OL Transform & IF Formabolic to throw in the mix plus a few other goodies in my stash :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be watching your Rebirth log with interest!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 27

Been a little under the weather since yesterday, but I still managed to do 30min of Elliptical &
then came home and rode my mountain bike for another 20 min. Didn't really have the strength
to workout today.

My 11 Oxoderm bottle is about done, I should have maybe enough left for tomorrow and I will
finish up this log. I will post my final weekly review and then final review of 11 Oxoderm.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Oxoderm Log - Day 28

I applied my last dose this morning so this log will be coming to a close. 11 Oxoderm has been treating me
well. I will post my weekly wrap-up for week 4 and then post up my final review.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 4 Wrap Up - Tuesday, March 10th @ 8am

Weight: 175.5 lbs
Change: + 1.3 lbs

Waist: 31.875"
Change: - 0.0

1" Above Naval: 31.375"
Change: - 0.0

Chest: 39.25
Change: + 0.25"

Biceps: 15.375"
Change: + 0.125"

Legs: 21.0"
Change: + 0.0"

Overall Thoughts: Once again, like last week, it really looks like with the addition of 11 Oxoderm, this log has
definitely turned into a lean bulk instead of a recomp. I gained another 1.3lbs this week, while still remaining
lean and vascular.

Stay tuned for my final review..!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS 11 OXODERM FINAL REVIEW

Presentation 5/5: 1st Class..! Love the packaging the bottle came in & really dig the small bottle filled all the way.

Ease of Use 4/5: Bottle uses a small pump similar to one you'd find on a sunscreen bottle. Pump tends to clog easily,
so I after a few days of using it, I switched out to using an oral syringe. This way I could dose the exact amount each time.

Dosing 5/5: 4 pumps (1ml) twice a day. Or 1ml using oral syringe Applied applications right after AM & PM showers.

Transdermal Carrier 5/5: Dries almost instantly upon application, no sticky residue, very nice citrus smell. Having used
several transdermal products over the years I know what to look for in a good carrier and this was definitely a good carrier..!

Positve Effects 5/5: Slight euphoria about an hour after application. Increased vascularity. Noticeable fat loss around mid section.
While using 11 Oxoderm along with proper diet & workout regimen, In 28 days I gained 4.5lbs on the scale, gained 3/4" around my chest,
a 1/2" on my biceps, and also lost a 1/4" around my mid section. See below for additional details.

Negative Effects 4/5: Only side I experienced was disruption of my normal sleep patterns if I applied the 2nd dose to close to bed time.
I was able to alleviate this by applying the 2nd dose earlier in the day. See below for additional details.

Value 5/5: I received the bottle for free in exchange for doing the log, so the value was excellent. Considering the bottles retail for
about $79.95 on PN''s website. This may be pricey for some, but considering the positive effects it offers, its definitely worth it. Especially
since 11 Keto disappeared with the last Ban..

Overall 4.5/5: I give it a 4.5 out of 5. I wouldve gave it a 5 out of 5, but because the sleep pattern disruption and because of the
clogging issues with the pump (which I hear they are redesigning), I dropped my overall score by a 1/2 point. Overall though I think It's
a really great product and definitely something I will be using again in any future cycles I run. I am looking forward to using some of the
other PN Products that they have coming out and will be incorporating some of them into future cycles.

ADDITIONAL BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE THAT ENJOY DETAILS

Positive Effects
Endurance: Yes Definite Increase in volume of sets
Fat Loss: Yes, Lost 1/4" off my waist, chest is leaning out & skin on my arms in looking paper thin
Mood: Yes. Elevated after application
Muscle Hardness: Yes. Definitely harder
Size Increase: Yes. 3/4" increase in chest size & 1/2" on biceps. nice lean gains
Strength: Yes. Slightly up last 4 weeks
Sweating: Yes. Increase in sweating @ the gym & at night
Vascularity: Yes. Definite increased, veins are popping all day

Negative Effects
Back Pumps: Minor back pumps the other day, but increased my water, potassium & taurine.
Sleep Disruption: Yes, if effected my sleep patterns if I applied the 2nd dose to late in the day.

Neutral Effects
Acne: None
Aggression: No increase in aggression
Blood Pressure: No issues, I take my BP every week
Cardio Function: No negative effects
Hair Loss: No hair loss.
Sex Drive: No negative effects.

*Thanks again to everyone @ Platinum Nutraceuticals for the opportunity & for all the reps who helped along the way!
PNutra
McCrew530
Rocket3015
grinnell27

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! I noticed back pumps the other day at my second job. Of course I am lifting a lot for almost four hours straight, and lots of times overhead, so my lats and deltoids get a ton of volume in addition to my normal lifting routine. I chalked it up to minor dehydration, but maybe it was a side?

Great results as well. Of course, as always, a very detailed log and review! I think I will will run out after this afternoon's application as well :(

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
First class review there brother I really glad that this worked out so well for you. Your log was top notch and if you ever Want to get more just use the code am55 to get 55%off of your entire order 38 bucks a bottle ain't bad. ;)
Cheers mate and thanks again

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! I noticed back pumps the other day at my second job. Of course I am lifting
a lot for almost four hours straight, and lots of times overhead, so my lats and deltoids get a ton of volume in addition
to my normal lifting routine. I chalked it up to minor dehydration, but maybe it was a side?

Great results as well. Of course, as always, a very detailed log and review! I think I will will run out after this afternoon's
application as well :(
i wasn't sure either, but i didnt get any back pumps before using the 11 Oxo so I assumed it was from that. Thx brother..!

First class review there brother I really glad that this worked out so well for you. Your log
was top notch and if you ever Want to get more just use the code am55 to get 55%off of your entire order 38 bucks a
bottle ain't bad. ;) Cheers mate and thanks again
Thx bro. Appreciate the kind words. I try to do my best at everything i do whenever possible. Sounds like a great deal @ $38..!

Great review! Damn too many products to try!
Thx CJ. I know what you mean..!