Volcom's Slim Xtreme Mini Log

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I deleted a post. An inside joke displayed to the public can be COMPLETELY misunderstood, but it was funny (only if you're very familiar with Hank). :laugh:
haha....i can probably guess what it said.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Reminds me of my favorite song, 'Ken Lee'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo
That is too effing hilarious. I had a Vietnamese Algebra teacher in high school who would pronounce, parabola, as "pawabawa," seriously, and on that note, I'll share a tid bit about myself for future clearance.

I'm full Taiwanese, but my last name is Holmes. My half brother is half Chinese/half Caucasian, my step brother & step sister are half Indian/half Caucasian, my girlfriend is half Mexican/half Caucasian, my two closest friends are black, one is from the dirty south, the other is from Hawaii and is part black, part Japanese and part Polynesian. All this to say, I reserve the right and get a pass on racial jokes.

No but seriously, I went to one of those all generation Holmes Clan reunions that happen once or twice in a lifetime, where all the branches & roots from our Holmes Clan gather. We even have an English Family Crest. Anyway, so apart from my mom, I was the only Asian there (and my hair was bleached blond & spiked, it was the in thing at the time). It was definitely awkward and I did stick out like a sore thumb, but that's not the effed up part. The effed up part was that there was this really hot girl there, she was around my age and was truly beautiful.... COUSIN!!! of some distant sort. Yeah.....

I'm guessing the older uncles and various grandparent generations there probably thought I was the help. True story.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another true story of the cultural nature, and a kick of the religious, it's light hearted, no worries. I was born in Taiwan and came to America at age 5. I lived in Glendora, which was a Mormon community and 99% white. I thought I was white until maybe 4th or 5th grade. I only knew of black & white and I thought I was covered under white, as I was not black. There was also only one black kid named Roger that ever attended my elementary school at the time (and we were friends, he used to beat on me, but I guess that's friendship for rough little kids), so you can see how sheltered I was (and/or how Americanized that made me).

Religious. I was raised Christian. As a little kid, all we heard were Bible stories, Jesus was Jewish and also the King of the Jews. Therefore, I thought I was Jewish. Furthermore, even as a young lad, I knew the Jewish Name for God was Jehova. One 5th grade afternoon, our class was celebrating one of our classmate's birthday, we had one girl in the class who was a Jehova's Witness and the teacher asked if anyone would like to step out for a moment, as she was aware of this girl's religious convictions. (traditionally, Jehova's Witnesses do not celebrate birthdays). This girl's name was Marnie Cooper, her and I were friends, even though we hated each other, but that is often the dynamics of young children, coed relationships. She told me she had to step outside because she was a Jehova's Witness, which my young mind translated as Christian, God's Witness right? There's some good reasoning there, so as Marnie stepped out, I reluctantly joined her because I thought that was the right thing to do. What a good little kid, right.

Outside, she says, "I didn't know you were a Jehova's Witness?" I'm thinking, okay, enough with the fancy phrasing, yes, I'm Christian. She starts telling me that I'm NOT a Jehova's Witness and I get defensive. She tells me that Jehova's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays and I told her that she's stupid and crazy and we argue awhile with no resolve. I think I went back inside and said I was okay with birthday's or something, I don't remember how that turned out.

Still confused about the difference between Jews, Christians, Catholics and at our school, Mormons. P.S. The Mormon girls were the hottest girls at my elementary. I don't think I had any sexual inclinations then, but I sure enjoyed looking at their pretty faces. Back to the text.

One day, while we're driving back from the airport, as one of my uncle's was visiting from Taiwan. In however way the conversation came to this subject, my uncle asks me if I know what I am (in a religious context), I'm still in 5th grade, so I guess Christian loving uncles just talk like this to their nephews. I say "of course, I'm Jewish." and he yells, "WHAT!! No!!!" and I think my mom just laughed. Anyway, that's a look into my childhood with a friendly story.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another true story of the cultural nature, and a kick of the religious, it's light hearted, no worries. I was born in Taiwan and came to America at age 5. I lived in Glendora, which was a Mormon community and 99% white. I thought I was white until maybe 4th or 5th grade. I only knew of black & white and I thought I was covered under white, as I was not black. There was also only one black kid named Roger that ever attended my elementary school at the time (and we were friends, he used to beat on me, but I guess that's friendship for rough little kids), so you can see how sheltered I was (and/or how Americanized that made me).

Religious. I was raised Christian. As a little kid, all we heard were Bible stories, Jesus was Jewish and also the King of the Jews. Therefore, I thought I was Jewish. Furthermore, even as a young lad, I knew the Jewish Name for God was Jehova. One 5th grade afternoon, our class was celebrating one of our classmate's birthday, we had one girl in the class who was a Jehova's Witness and the teacher asked if anyone would like to step out for a moment, as she was aware of this girl's religious convictions. (traditionally, Jehova's Witnesses do not celebrate birthdays). This girl's name was Marnie Cooper, her and I were friends, even though we hated each other, but that is often the dynamics of young children, coed relationships. She told me she had to step outside because she was a Jehova's Witness, which my young mind translated as Christian, God's Witness right? There's some good reasoning there, so as Marnie stepped out, I reluctantly joined her because I thought that was the right thing to do. What a good little kid, right.

Outside, she says, "I didn't know you were a Jehova's Witness?" I'm thinking, okay, enough with the fancy phrasing, yes, I'm Christian. She starts telling me that I'm NOT a Jehova's Witness and I get defensive. She tells me that Jehova's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays and I told her that she's stupid and crazy and we argue awhile with no resolve. I think I went back inside and said I was okay with birthday's or something, I don't remember how that turned out.

Still confused about the difference between Jews, Christians, Catholics and at our school, Mormons. P.S. The Mormon girls were the hottest girls at my elementary. I don't think I had any sexual inclinations then, but I sure enjoyed looking at their pretty faces. Back to the text.

One day, while we're driving back from the airport, as one of my uncle's was visiting from Taiwan. In however way the conversation came to this subject, my uncle asks me if I know what I am (in a religious context), I'm still in 5th grade, so I guess Christian loving uncles just talk like this to their nephews. I say "of course, I'm Jewish." and he yells, "WHAT!! No!!!" and I think my mom just laughed. Anyway, that's a look into my childhood with a friendly story.
So the moral of the story is you're a "Taiwanese Jewishovah's Christian."

...or something like that...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow...4 pages deep already, but regardless...I'm here for moral support! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, I cant believe you can drop that much fat! Im keen to see how well you go:D

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
That story was entertaining. Specially your uncle's response.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This product sounds intriguing based on past feedback. I know you put together tremendous logs backed by knowledge and hard work so you know I am looking forward to see what becomes of this.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean Something to Believe In" by Poison?
lol
You and your 80s kick this week, Derick... HA!!! Perhaps he meant Toby Keith "If I didn't know now what I didn't know then..."? :lol:

Bumpin for updates! So...sleep much? :lmao:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Log Vol. To tell you the truth I had no idea AX even release this product until now (did you guys hide hypdaddy?). Nonetheless I had to check the label at NP and it looks like a cool formula. Especially the Acai berry and racetam that I dont see too often in "fat burners". Following along...

SX Proprietary Blend 500 mg **
Cocoa Seed concentrate (standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/cap), AminoSlim-4*, Ginseng Root extract (standardized to 80% ginsenosides), Aneurin DBE™ (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Acai Berry 4:1 extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants), Cha'de Bugre 10:1 extract (standardized for purine metabolites), Aniracetam

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just noticed "Smith Barbell Reverse Curls" up there.

Reverse Curls in the smith machine? How's that work? Seems like it would be awkward and require you to move around the bar a lot...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Your avi has magic in it. It's a different girl with every page reload.
This magical world frightens me! I'm just a simple caveman! :p

Nice log V. Remembering to eat is the exact opposite of what this formula is about, lol. However, this product definitely seems to have better than average anti-cort properties (unlike most stims that raise cort) that can compensate for frequently skipped meals. I've forced the issue and fasted over 12hrs without any sustenance on this product. It is unbelievably impressive that I have experienced no detrimental consequences as I anticipated (not recommending anybody necessarily fast though). Just stay extra hydrated proportional to any drop in carbohydrate intake.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

Nice log V. Remembering to eat is the exact opposite of what this formula is about, lol. However, this product definitely seems to have better than average anti-cort properties (unlike most stims that raise cort) that can compensate for frequently skipped meals. I've forced the issue and fasted over 12hrs without any sustenance on this product. It is unbelievably impressive that I have experienced no detrimental consequences as I anticipated (not recommending anybody necessarily fast though). Just stay extra hydrated proportional to any drop in carbohydrate intake.
hahaha holy sh*t!

are there DEMONS in my phone??? I DONT KNOW? im just a simple caveman.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reverse Curls in the smith machine? How's that work? Seems like it would be awkward and require you to move around the bar a lot...
I would imagine it's similar to a Drag Curl, but reverse...yes, it sounds awkward.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the moral of the story is you're a "Taiwanese Jewishovah's Christian."

...or something like that...
The moral of the story is that there have been many yellow flags in my childhood which would suggest that I was inevitably going to be a late bloomer.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It actually flows quite nicely. I perform them more like a drag curl. Also, I grip the bar with an upside down suicide grip you could say, four finger grip, no thumb. This really demands a lot from the forearm extensors and sends the stimulation well into the brachioradialus, which was the general theme of that particular session.

For anyone who has followed my previous logs, I have an obsession with developing my forearms. I love a lean and well contoured landscape running up the extensors and blending in a real powerful way into the brachio's. I do train forearms flexors of course, but not with the same emphasis as the extensors and brachio's. I'm quite intentional with the sculpture I'm slowly chipping away at.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would imagine it's similar to a Drag Curl, but reverse...yes, it sounds awkward.
I didn't see your post yet, but yes, you nailed it in regards to technique, but no to the awkwardness. It is a surprisingly smooth motion, given you give it the upside down suicide grip (four fingers, no thumb).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Log Vol. To tell you the truth I had no idea AX even release this product until now (did you guys hide hypdaddy?). Nonetheless I had to check the label at NP and it looks like a cool formula. Especially the Acai berry and racetam that I dont see too often in "fat burners". Following along...
Awesome. I don't know if I could properly emphasis the uniqueness of my experience so far. My reviews are wordy because a proper description requires a meaty explanation. I've been surprisingly impressed, as I was not expecting anything out of the ordinary. That's not true, it was the reviews that convinced me this was something extraordinary, but I was not expecting it to be THIS extraordinary.

It's a pleasure to have you Noyd.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I cant believe you can drop that much fat! Im keen to see how well you go:D
Good to have you Ozzy, I like an international crowd. Thank you for joining the party.

and you're telling me. I have Snag, IC, DW and Steveo to thank, they all had a hand in influencing, assisting and encouraging my cut.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product sounds intriguing based on past feedback. I know you put together tremendous logs backed by knowledge and hard work so you know I am looking forward to see what becomes of this.
Thank you very much, I hope to meet your expectations :cheers:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Our women are our strength... if there not then they're the wrong woman...
Indeed my good man. And their hispanic mothers who won't respect a man's headship of their daughter after he marries and stay outta the marriage are our inspiration for anti-fertility treatments! :p

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your 80s kick this week, Derick... HA!!! Perhaps he meant Toby Keith "If I didn't know now what I didn't know then..."? :lol:

Bumpin for updates! So...sleep much? :lmao:
I'm not mad'atcha Derick. The 80's had the best movies and the 80's had Guns & Roses' Appetite for Destruction.

I will certainly address the sleep with tonight's Day 2, @2 caps, PM Review. I don't know how I forgot.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny,

If you read my Day 2 Mid Day Review, in particularly, my MOOD assessment, you'll that I wrote two letters to my professors as a result of my incredibly amazing mood and active mental process. The professor responded.

"Samuel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an intern for the CSA and how it helped you for your career. If it is okay, I will share your letter with KNES 454 students to help to encourage them.
Blessings to you, Professor Jones"

Go SX! Damn.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed my good man. And their hispanic mothers who won't respect a man's headship of their daughter after he marries and stay outta the marriage are our inspiration for anti-fertility treatments! :p
That's funny in a very clever and truthful way. I appreciate your smart humor :beerchug:

IC has some intelligent zingers on occasion as well. I appreciate you too Irish. Happy Irish Day by the way.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! Don't even get me started on Hispanic women and their family ties. Oi!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Absolutely, thank you for your input. @1 cap, I had to remind myself to hydrate, however, @2 caps, I've been incredibly thirsty the entire day.

In regards to the Appetite Oppressing Effects. I find myself force-feeding my meals, almost miserably. SX's appetite oppression is outrageous.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! Don't even get me started on Hispanic women and their family ties. Oi!
I'm definitely not a studio gangster when it comes to this, I'm living it and have been at the bad end of it on a few occasions.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We don't call it appetite suppression.....we call it appetite OBLITERATION!! :scared::scared:
I don't call it suppression my friend, I intentionally renamed the effect as appetite oppression, but obliteration works for me, too. It's ridiculous.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I'm not mad'atcha Derick. The 80's had the best movies and the 80's had Guns & Roses' Appetite for Destruction.

I will certainly address the sleep with tonight's Day 2, @2 caps, PM Review. I don't know how I forgot.
I have to say the 80's did kick some azz though all bout the GNR, Motley, AC/DC, Ratt, and the WWF BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :18: :burnout: :crackhead:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's funny in a very clever and truthful way. I appreciate your smart humor :beerchug:

IC has some intelligent zingers on occasion as well. I appreciate you too Irish. Happy Irish Day by the way.
It was more of a premonition V. If you want less anxiety about your future marriage, make sure your girl supports YOU and agrees that once it becomes that "us" thing you spoke of, she's willing to put her family in the proper place (that would be 3'rd, 4'th if you have kids). If her mother is a true old-skool Christian latina, she will respect your home after you've payed the price of her inquisitions now. I can appreciate that and a good mother will question you now, but after the wedding it's a no-no brother. That's my marriage anti-anxiety formula, lol. Hey, it's just my 2cents but I'm 100yo so I know this stuff! :amish::cool2:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed by this log. Keep this up (activity) and well send you a second to continue with.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was more of a premonition V. If you want less anxiety about your future marriage, make sure your girl supports YOU and agrees that once it becomes that "us" thing you spoke of, she's willing to put her family in the proper place (that would be 3'rd, 4'th if you have kids). If her mother is a true old-skool Christian latina, she will respect your home after you've payed the price of her inquisitions now. I can appreciate that and a good mother will question you now, but after the wedding it's a no-no brother. That's my marriage anti-anxiety formula, lol. Hey, it's just my 2cents but I'm 100yo so I know this stuff! :amish::cool2:
Dude, yes... I can understand parents questioning the men their daughters date, but when you're married, they need to get off your back. I can't stand seeing mothers trying to run their daughters lives by attempting to turn them against their husbands. It's ridiculous. Mothers...ugh!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like a mother's thing and less like a hispanic thing to me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I can't stand seeing mothers trying to run their daughters lives by attempting to turn them against their husbands. It's ridiculous. Mothers...ugh!
Yeah but sometimes you can give them an SX and they'll run off and go shopping! Then you turn into their favorite son-in-law and they could care less what you do anymore. lol

Back to the point though, V is a great logger on this for sure. It's nice to see a tester with a good enough background to appreciate the finer points of a product, like the nootropic potential he mentioned, or the 'smoothness' he perceived (even though he didn't care for that part so much, lol :p)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm more and more starting to enjoy smooth energy from stimulant products...The cracked out feeling is for those younger guys. :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds more like a mother's thing and less like a hispanic thing to me.
Yes, but it IS much more prominent in the Hispanic culture. Everything is about family for them, which is great, but some of them need to learn to let their kids go so they can start their own families.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Funny,

If you read my Day 2 Mid Day Review, in particularly, my MOOD assessment, you'll that I wrote two letters to my professors as a result of my incredibly amazing mood and active mental process. The professor responded.

"Samuel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an intern for the CSA and how it helped you for your career. If it is okay, I will share your letter with KNES 454 students to help to encourage them.
Blessings to you, Professor Jones"

Go SX! Damn.
I missed this post, awesome accolade! It seems amazing what can be accomplished in just a few days when we get unleashed by the appropriate incentive to act. God bless and go for it Sam! Man, I'm all fired up just reading your thread, and it's already midnight, lol. :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i guess the mom on every body loves raymond was an example of what happens when she wont back off

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up man just got back in town today! I am quite interested in this product as I have heard great things about the original stim-x. I want to use it for my summer cut.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2, @2 caps, Completed PM Review

Day 2, @2 caps, Completed PM Reivew

As promised to T-AD, I'll open with the sleep inquiry. Yesterday, on Day 1, I started my run with 1 cap of SX at 7:15am. The complete Mid Day to Night Time Review has already been posted if you would like the specifics. By 11:00pm, I was as energized, as I was around 11am-12pm. Due to the fact I had to be up this morning by 5:15am, I decided not to test the waters as to SX's far reaching, stimulation half-life. Therefore, around 11:30'ish PM, I took 6mg of Melatonin and my last recollection of looking at the clock, was 12:56am.

Someone in the original SX Thread reported that he was stimmed from 6am to 1am, off a single cap and I accused him of being a Stim Emo (stim sensitive). Yet there I lied in my wide eyed state, nearing 1am, off a single cap :footinmouth:

I will now go on to complete the assessments that I was unable to properly report on this afternoon.

Slim Xtreme @2 caps.

Mood 9/10.
(this was detailed earlier, I gave it an outstanding review).

Ignition Intensity: 8.5/10
(this was detailed earlier).

Long Lasting: 10/10.
The half-life of the steady stimulation is mind boggling. The stim effect was much more intense between 5:50am to about 11:00am. I was stimmed well to my satisfaction. However, around noon or 1pm, the intensity weaned into a much milder, steady energy. From 1pm until now 9:34pm, I have not experienced any change in energy.

Clean Burning: 10/10.
(this was detailed earlier. I gave this an outstanding review as well).

Intra-Workout Effects:

- Improved Cardio Capabilities: This requires an explanation
I'm confident that had I performed cardio this morning, during my window of heightened stim intensity, as oppose to 4:30pm, my experience would have been different. Nonetheless, a cardio session 10 hours post ingestion was as follows.

I did not feel a sensation to attack my cardio. What do I mean? When I'm on ECA (or 400mg of caffeine), I can't wait to cardio, I have energy releasing through every cell in my body and while I'm performing my cardio, I become aggressive at pushing myself, because the energy makes me feel invulnerable.

What I did experience was a willingness & desire to do my cardio, a motivation to press on and an increased stamina, but it wasn't anything extraordinary. However, in all fairness, that aggression to release was there during my intensity window this morning.

What was exceptional, was the thermo I felt during my cardio. The thermo was effective to a point of embarrassment. I normally perform hard hitting cardio, perhaps even a little more intense then I should for a "bodybuilder" but I like to push. I always end up drenched, with sweat dripping down my shoulders, forearms and face. Furthermore, I normally wear my profuse sweating with pride, like a badge reflecting my effort and discipline. However, I was performing an uncharacteristically, moderate level cardio and i was sweating through my shirt. It was embarrassing because if you saw how much I WASN'T doing and then observed how profusely I was sweating, you'd have thought it was my first time working out, EVER.

The intra thermo in my experience so far, has been exceptional.

- Iron Performance: (this was also detailed earlier)

Brief Summary of Workout.
AM Bi's, with an emphasis on the brachioradialus and forearm extensors.
PM 40 min Cardio. Low impact.

Short Term Crash: None yet. It's quite mind boggling and as far as Day 2 is concerned, seems nothing short of revolutional.

Long Term Crash: N/A

General Intensity: 6/10

This concludes Day 2 @2 caps PM Review.

ljustman

Awards
I've been runnin this stuff too, incredible. Nothing else I have tried compares in any catagory of fat loss supp

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on all fronts. I've already expressed that if we get married, her mother's voice will not be the voice dictating our home and she was rather reassuring. Though the mom is a total matriarch type, her mom did instill in my girlfriend that whenever she gets married, she will need to put the husband first, even over herself. Whether she'll abide by that or not, I don't know, but she "believes" that's the right thing and teaches that principle to her two daughters. I'm not afraid of confrontation with the queen once I have a place and right to do so, but as a boyfriend and not a husband, it's all respect and rightfully so.

Believe me, I've had my sad fantasies of kicking her mom out my house :laugh: That's not appropriate, but I've endured my share of the queen bee regime. However, again, apart from her current ego, I do believe she recognizes that once her daughters marry off, she'll no longer be Zeus. That said, I don't want to sound heartless. Her mom has a condition and I intend on living local for the sake of being close to her and being helpful. Plus, my own mom lives somewhat local, so it's not as big of a sacrifice as it sounds. It won't be like that parental situation in the old sit-com, Everybody Loves Raymond.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
you're making me want to try it just to be able to pay attention when i'm in class...

i'm going to be good and wait untill it's time to actually cut though.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on all fronts. I've already expressed that if we get married, her mother's voice will not be the voice dictating our home and she was rather reassuring. Though the mom is a total matriarch type, her mom did instill in my girlfriend that whenever she gets married, she will need to put the husband first, even over herself. Whether she'll abide by that or not, I don't know, but she "believes" that's the right thing and teaches that principle to her two daughters. I'm not afraid of confrontation with the queen once I have a place and right to do so, but as a boyfriend and not a husband, it's all respect and rightfully so.

Believe me, I've had my sad fantasies of kicking her mom out my house :laugh: That's not appropriate, but I've endured my share of the queen bee regime. However, again, apart from her current ego, I do believe she recognizes that once her daughters marry off, she'll no longer be Zeus. That said, I don't want to sound heartless. Her mom has a condition and I intend on living local for the sake of being close to her and being helpful. Plus, my own mom lives somewhat local, so it's not as big of a sacrifice as it sounds. It won't be like that parental situation in the old sit-com, Everybody Loves Raymond.
where can i find one of these girlfriends in houston?

most of our hispanic women don't speak english but for a wife that's not totally self centered i'll work through the barriers