Volcom's Slim Xtreme Mini Log

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, I don't know..if I was skimming this log & saw that, it might just turn me off of the product. Don't think I wanna be seen running around my house (or anywhere else for that matter) looking like that! :lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't help but read on and on here and be impressed and amused all at the same time! Hell, and I though I was wordy!!! A man after my own heart for sure... :D :D :D

AXhole - What you may be turning into. ;) If so, I got a shirt for ya! We've got an oath and everything. Hail to the King, baby...

"Relaxing Stim"? - I'd go with that. It's like you dose it and go about your day. At the end, you look back at the day and think, "Yeah, I guess I did get a lot done today. Heh...go figure." And then you go to sleep. :)

2 tomorrow? - Sure, why not? If you're confident enough, then go for it. It will compound the effects, but not like a typical stim. 1 cup of coffee is good, 2 may be jitter-ville. Not the case with SX. 1 lasts for a while and feels good. 2 lasts a WHILE and feels good(er). ;)

Appetite Oppression - Oh, I like that one!!! Good job, man!! I'll be using that term again for sure!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
2 pages in and im EXTREMELY interested to pop open my sample pack. hmmm. finals week seems like it would be a good way to test the waters.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1, PM Completed Review

The time now is 8:06pm. I took 1 cap of Slim Xtreme at 7:15a.m this morning.

Appetite Oppression.
My appetite had been on literal lock down the entire day. Meal one was not heavily effected by the appetite suppression effect. Meal two was not hard to eat, but I did almost forget to eat it due to the distance of my appetite. I was unable to finish half of my 3rd meal, my appetite let up by my 4th meal, allowing me to complete my portion and by my 5th meal, I was actually hungry again. Quite hungry in fact, but that's alright because my 5th & 6th meals are always all protein.

- Long Lasting: Easily, 10/10. I took a 1 cap dose at 7:15am. 13 hours later I still feel the residuals of a stim and by residual, I mean I feel just as stimmed now, as I did at 11-12pm. I was skeptical about the posts I read in regards to the lasting strength of SX, not because I I doubted their testimonies or SX's ability to do so, I just doubted the idea that, that could happen to ME, a bonified & historically solidified stim junkie. You could actually go back to the SX Thread where I made a comment on somebody's stim sensitivity because he claimed he was stimmed from AM to AM, as in past midnight.

- Intra Workout Effects: N/A. I promised I would use today to rest, I'll hit the weights tomorrow.

Crash: No crash. However, generally speaking, apart from Ephedrine based stacks, I don't think I've ever experienced a crash from OTC fat burners on Day 1, so this will receive a No/N/A.

- Short Term Crash: Stated above.

- Long Term Crash: I may not bring this point up again until or if I actual get to that point.

– General Intensity: @1 cap, the intensity was mild, but unbelievably consistent and long, long lasting.

- Mood: I could literally cut & paste my last mood post and put it here. I still feel quite relaxed and content. It's a nice feeling, not so much euphoric, just a very calming and peaceful feeling.

In conclusion.

- The appetite oppression is outstanding. Almost detrimentally good.

- The cleanness of the burn would make Al Gore give his Nobel Prize back in shame. Outstanding, it's unprecedented in my experience of clean burning stims.

- The energy intensity from a single cap was underwhelming, however, I am a fan of the crack stims, I will wager that 95% of the population prefers the comfort level of my 1 cap experience today, over ghetto cut, crack stims. Although the intensity of the stim was underwhelming (for me @1 cap), the duration of the elevated energy is also an unprecedented experience for me.

I've had two firsts of excellence with SX and my list of stims LEGIT.

Final Thoughts.

I may or may not try 2 caps tomorrow. I want the intensity, but I don't want the extended duration, Heysuse Christo! That would be my only apprehension, however, I always push for more when it comes down to it.

If I could sum up Day 1 of SX@1 cap in a phrase, I could very confidently express it as, "Not your average stimulant"

All of my expectations were actually exceeded, with the exception of stim intensity, but we'll see how 2 caps feel...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Your "Day 1" review is better than most people's FINAL reviews. :clap2:

LOL. :laugh:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mood effect sounds very similar to the mood boost I receive from cre02. I think this is more desirable than the "I can do everything at once" feeling I get from crackhead-stims.
I hear ya and I agree, but at the same time, I'm one of the awkward few who actually enjoys the crackhead stims :crackhead: But I do realize I am in the underwhelming minority.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your "Day 1" review is better than most people's FINAL reviews. :clap2:

LOL. :laugh:
It's only so enthusiastic because I'd been sitting out and letting myself recover from logdrenal fatigue for so long. I've had less enthusiastic logs from consistent logging. It's hard to be so thorough when you have logrednal fatigue, so I don't know if it's better, but definitely wordier. I appreciate the support bud.

If I had your back, Russian's abs and Vikingincs pecs, I'd apply for underwear model in a hot minuet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 pages in and im EXTREMELY interested to pop open my sample pack. hmmm. finals week seems like it would be a good way to test the waters.
Posts like these always initially make me nervous, because then I go back and think if I may have over exaggerated any of my assessments. I'd hate to raise a bar that seems only achievable by myself or disappointment someone as a result of their expectations from my reviews, but I think I've been pretty good at providing as much objectivity as I can and keeping myself as integral as possible.

Not that you care Roland, I know you're thinking, "uhhh, it's not that serious, bro", I just respect the trust I've earned. If you need to stay up, psssshhhh, yeah, break out the SX samples, Heysuse Christo, on the reals.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't help but read on and on here and be impressed and amused all at the same time! Hell, and I though I was wordy!!! A man after my own heart for sure... :D :D :D

AXhole - What you may be turning into. ;) If so, I got a shirt for ya! We've got an oath and everything. Hail to the King, baby...

"Relaxing Stim"? - I'd go with that. It's like you dose it and go about your day. At the end, you look back at the day and think, "Yeah, I guess I did get a lot done today. Heh...go figure." And then you go to sleep. :)

2 tomorrow? - Sure, why not? If you're confident enough, then go for it. It will compound the effects, but not like a typical stim. 1 cup of coffee is good, 2 may be jitter-ville. Not the case with SX. 1 lasts for a while and feels good. 2 lasts a WHILE and feels good(er). ;)

Appetite Oppression - Oh, I like that one!!! Good job, man!! I'll be using that term again for sure!
Thank you and I actually already have an AX shirt. I have two or three Alpha Male T's. It was cool wearing them at 230 when I looked more like a Flex Magazine guy, but I don't feel right wearing it when I look more like a Muscle Fitness guy :laugh: Actually, I'm no where near THAT lean. People still guess my weight at 210lbs. I kept a lot of that muscle from 230lbs. At 191lbs I can still flat bench 275lbs for 10 reps and I can incline 275 for 6, but I have no clue what my 1RM's are for anything, I haven't done 1RM's in ages. Also, being a mesoendo, I don't lose muscle easily, but that applies also to fat, so it's a love/hate.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jeez, I've had chemistry books that are less detailed!

It'll be pleasure to read along in here, Sam :)
Thanks for dropping in Resolve.

I'm still clueless as to how I made it past College Chem without ever fully grasping the ability to perform stoichiometry. I know they're very simple conversion concepts, but my mind never appropriately processed Moles when it came to that.

The only thing I came out of College Chem with, was knowing the number of days in a fortnight. Our professor was keen on adding fun facts to the conversion process relative to stoichiometry.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I don't know..if I was skimming this log & saw that, it might just turn me off of the product. Don't think I wanna be seen running around my house (or anywhere else for that matter) looking like that! :lol:
George Castanza is a talented Athlete. True story, I met him once at a late night Kosher Deli somewhere off Sunset Blvd., in Hollywood. I didn't actually say anything to him, but he was sitting at a booth right next to me.

P.S. I wasn't there for the Kosher, but it was late night and the only thing opened "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to think I take after the Ultimate Warrior.... Riiiiiiiight.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Volcomm it seems like you are happier. I admire the consitent humble objectiveness you demonstrate.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcomm it seems like you are happier. I admire the consitent humble objectiveness you demonstrate.
Thanks for the compliment SWG, you guys give me too much credit and its my pleasure to have such a sharp crowd. I feel like I'm hosting a summit for a bunch of professionals, rather then a mini log.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment SWG, you guys give me too much credit and its my pleasure to have such a sharp crowd. I feel like I'm hosting a summit for a bunch of professionals, rather then a mini log.
Great minds think alike!

(Anabolicminds: "cutting" to reveal the muscles in a society of gluttonous ego)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohh will be a good log. Subbed.
Wow, the AX rep presence is overwhelming. I appreciate all you guys dropping in, I really was not expecting all this AX support. You guys have been like a football team swarming a fumble here. Thank you all very much. Here's to hoping I suffice all this undeserved attention :beerchug:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little piece of advice about your anxiety concerning your upcoming nuptuals... Don't sweat the future because the future and past don't really exist, now is the only reality. Take you for example you haven't officially proposed marriage and your already sweating having kids, I know we all do it, the what ifs. I am trying myself to live in the present and deal with the future when it becomes the present. This does not mean that you can't plan for the future, just don't live in it. Again now is the only reality. Enjoy the moment, the joy is in the journey and if you don't stop and smell the roses you'll miss it.

Enuff old man reality crap for now...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're showing your age bro.. :laugh:
I know what you're saying tho. That perspective comes with age..we tend to get a little more patient & even-keeled as we progress thru life..
Ahh, if we only knew in our 20's what we know now, eh? ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little piece of advice about your anxiety concerning your upcoming nuptuals... Don't sweat the future because the future and past don't really exist, now is the only reality. Take you for example you haven't officially proposed marriage and your already sweating having kids, I know we all do it, the what ifs. I am trying myself to live in the present and deal with the future when it becomes the present. This does not mean that you can't plan for the future, just don't live in it. Again now is the only reality. Enjoy the moment, the joy is in the journey and if you don't stop and smell the roses you'll miss it.

I hear ya and I appreciate the advice. I realize worry in of itself does not solve or change anything. My prime concern is my financial ability to sustain an "us" future. I think I actually try to press more stress on myself to worry, because I was a bit of a late bloomer in mental maturity and I have my share of regrets for not being more responsible earlier on. Obviously, you have wisdom beyond myself. However, I have lived just long enough to have witnessed the butterfly effect of life and I think I'm worried about missing the boat yet again. Nonetheless, I agree with your advice and I appreciate the wisdom.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you're saying tho. That perspective comes with age..we tend to get a little more patient & even-keeled as we progress thru life..
Yeah, to be able to redo high school all over again. Was it U2 or Sting who sang the song, "If I knew then, what I know now..."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have time to post a Day 2, 2 cap Review at this time because it's 6:17am and I'm out the door to the Performance Facility at 6:20am, but I'll be back at The Law Firm around 11:30pm and I'll use my lunch break to update. I've got plenty to report :type:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amen to that Sir :bandit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said it ... but regretting the past will go against the advice that I was giving lol... I didn't say it was easy!! :laugh:

Anywho the point is there are no ordinary moments and when were regretting the past or worrying about the future we miss what's going on right in front of us. Learned a lot of this the hard way... there are still a lot of lessons for me. :scared:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Learned a lot of this the hard way... there are still a lot of lessons for me. :scared:
That's my mode of learning, made an art form outta that one. :18:
Not to get too philosophical here, but as for the 'lessons' part of your statement, absolutely my friend -- if you stop learning or seeking to learn, then you might as well be dead. I figure when you're dead, you'll have the answers to everything you ever wanted to know (not that it'll matter at that point, but the satisfaction might be nice!); while you're living, it's all about learning, progress & growing.. hmmm, sounds like a training motto doesn't it?
As for regrets, ahhh no way. Waste of time & energy! :thumbsup:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm subbin in.

this will actually help me with my logs.

good luck, and i hope two caps gives you your desire to feel like a ghetto crack star.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO bro these gifs are crackn me up!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys can be my big uncles and give me lady advice, deal? :laugh:

I'll find something to keep you guys looking young.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, the AX rep presence is overwhelming. I appreciate all you guys dropping in, I really was not expecting all this AX support. You guys have been like a football team swarming a fumble here. Thank you all very much. Here's to hoping I suffice all this undeserved attention :beerchug:
That's how we roll, man! BIG!!! If you want, I can call in the other half of the team from babybuilding.com for support too. :type: We all really do love feedback, and a good log is just impossible to resist!!

Good advice right there. I've been hitched 5 years by end of this April, and haven't regretted a day of it. We've been together for over 10, but even at that point when I knew marriage was inevitable, I was hesitant for all the wrong reasons - mainly financial stuff that either didn't matter in the end, or got worked out. I'm not greedy, nor necessarily a poor fellow, but we do alright. In the end, we have eachother. If it's the details of the ceremony that she's looking to get done, then let her do it. Provide feedback when you can and just be supportive. You'll get through it. The actual pomp & circumstance is more for her anyway. (The night time is for you!) And down the road when it comes time to have little rugrats running around, it isn't as bad as you think. Guys are always afraid, and I know I was. But with an 8-month old girl at home now, I can't imagine why I was ever apprehensive about it. Expensive? Maybe, but again, you find ways to get through. In the end, if you're with someone you really love and it's returned, then nothing else in the world matters. Even when it's bad, it's still good to have someone there to argue with. All my best wishes to you both!!

Now, /rant and back to the stim frenzy!! :crackhead::scared::laugh:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how we roll, man! BIG!!! If you want, I can call in the other half of the team from babybuilding.com for support too. :type: We all really do love feedback, and a good log is just impossible to resist!!

Good advice right there. I've been hitched 5 years by end of this April, and haven't regretted a day of it. We've been together for over 10, but even at that point when I knew marriage was inevitable, I was hesitant for all the wrong reasons - mainly financial stuff that either didn't matter in the end, or got worked out. I'm not greedy, nor necessarily a poor fellow, but we do alright. In the end, we have eachother. If it's the details of the ceremony that she's looking to get done, then let her do it. Provide feedback when you can and just be supportive. You'll get through it. The actual pomp & circumstance is more for her anyway. (The night time is for you!) And down the road when it comes time to have little rugrats running around, it isn't as bad as you think. Guys are always afraid, and I know I was. But with an 8-month old girl at home now, I can't imagine why I was ever apprehensive about it. Expensive? Maybe, but again, you find ways to get through. In the end, if you're with someone you really love and it's returned, then nothing else in the world matters. Even when it's bad, it's still good to have someone there to argue with. All my best wishes to you both!!

Can't put a price on that... it will get you through more hard times than money will. Our women are our strength... if there not then they're the wrong woman...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the end, if you're with someone you really love and it's returned, then nothing else in the world matters. Even when it's bad, it's still good to have someone there to argue with. All my best wishes to you both!!
Damn, product/log support & Relationship 101 as well..
These guys provide it all! :bandit:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - yup, complete customer cervix. Wait, no....service. Yeah, that's what I meant to say. Service...

:lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn volcom.....you're 191 trying to drop down to 185!
are you trying to become?...a manties model?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 Mid Day Review @2 caps

Day 2 Mid Day Review @2 caps

No, I will not be providing a daily full review, but Day 2 is significantly different from Day 1, primarily due to the dosage difference. I provided a Full Mid Day and a PM Final Review for Day 1 a t 1 cap and today, will be Day 2 at 2 caps.

Preface.
I will be bring up names of other products, but it will be for contrasting and not comparing, as to maintain respect for all the companies. The difference between contrasting vs comparing is that contrast simply points out differences. Comparing designates superiority/inferiority. I like contrast popular supplements for the sake of allowing the readers to more personably relate and understand the experiences I hope to accurately convey.

Again, I'll be naming other supplements for contrasting sake, not comparing. With any product I bring up, there wil be things about it I prefer over SX and there wil be things I favor SX over. The last thing from my agenda is to sell one product OVER another, but I feel contrasting popular supplements that many have used, is a more effective way to communicate an experience then my own adjectives and verbs.

Furthermore, if you are unfamiliar with my rating system and their significance, you can click this link and scroll down to post #9 for their description http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120158-volcoms-slim-xtreme.html

Slim Xtreme @2 caps.

Mood 9/10.
Without a doubt, the most dominant and distinct difference from 1 cap to 2 caps, was the mood enhancement. The first and most obvious statement that comes to my mind is, “a lot of supplements induce some form of mood enhancement, what's so special about this one?” I'm glad you asked. The sense of well being provided from SX is not energy related. For example, WHITE FLOOD gave me great euphoria, but the life of the euphoria lasted only as long as the duration of the stimulation and the level of euphoria also correlated with the intensity of the stimulation. Before going on, I need to provide a positive view in regards to WHITE FLOOD. For whatever reason, WHITE FLOOD's post workout endorphin sensation felt like a light drunkenness on occasions, which I have not “YET” experienced on SX. Back to SX, because I have a story to tell. The SX mood enhancement was not an energetic sense of excitement, but it was actually incredibly, incredibly mellow and content. Furthermore, it had some kind of effect on enhancing mental process. I actually felt compelled out of the blue to write two of my professors on how they influenced and inspired my current work situation. WTF? Who does that outside of TV Land? It felt corny and it sounded corny when I was tireless writing my letters, but by God I couldn't stop.

This stuff feels borderline pharmacological. Now, if you have depression, I don't think SX's mood enhancement will bring you out, but if you're relatively happy, it seems to really amplify the good into writing your professors on their positive influence and inspiring ways. Corny as an Idaho farm, you don't need to tell me, nonetheless. Very unique and borderline Rx grade mood enhancement.

However, the intensity of the mood enhancement decreased after about 6 hours, which is nothing to shake a stick at. The mood enhancement is still present, but not at the same degree. Furthermore, the mind storming, mental process feature seemed to have weaned off. I took my dose at 5:30am and I'm reporting this by 12:25pm.

Ignition Intensity: 8.5/10
This was my only disappointment yesterday, but I was well satisfied this morning. I took my dose at 5:30am and was out of bed with high energy and mental sharpness by 5:50am. At this, I was incredibly pleased. My next report may be appealing for some and may not for others. The intensity of the stim begun at an 8.5, quite strong, perhaps even to an uncomfortable level for the more stim sensitive types (Stim Emo), but the intensity weans down to around a 6.0 after 3 hours and it holds steady at this level. If today's experience was anything like yesterday's, I'll be at a 6.0-6.5 until late in the PM.

Long Lasting: N/A It's only 12:31pm. It's too early to properly asses. However, as mentioned above, if it's anything like yesterday, I have no doubt it will be another 10/10.

Clean Burning: 10/10. As stated previously, this would make Al Gore give back his Nobel Prize in a sense of inadequacy. My God this stuff burns clean. I'm a fan of the crack-head burn. Clean isn't really my thing, but Holy Cow, this stuff is subtle, steady, and ridiculously manageable. Perfect for AM member Resolve and other Stim Emo's in my opinion.

Intra-Workout Effects:

- Improved Cardio Capabilities: N/A, but I have a 60 min cardio session planned tonight.Improved

- Iron Performance: This requires a description, as a traditional number rating would not provide an accurate picture. Furthermore, I am unable to distinguish actual enhancement vs subjective enthusiasm at this time. It's only my first session, but I'll get there and figure it out. Again, it's SX's uniqueness that's making this assessment hard to quantify. I wasn't full of energy and dying to release it like an ECA feeling. I wasn't pre-inspired and filled with a mental anticipation of all the creative ways I'm going to cause pain, like I get on WHITE FLOOD. I wasn't huffing & puffing like a snorting bull with a rage and determination to tear up the weights, like I have experienced on RPM or DTH. “Then what the hell were you? I was incredibly relaxed, yet motivated at the same time. I was motivated enough to take it to the limit and I did release a few aggressive grunts here & there, but when I finished my set, I was so chill, like I'd just gotten out of the ocean and was going to blop on my towel and just relax. It seemed like the mood followed the situation. I was jacked & motivated to tear it up right before the set and then I went into Hawaiian mode immediately after. It was quite a unique experience. I did feel like my workout was augmented by the SX, but I'm not 100% certain what the hell went on yet. I'm reserving the possibility of a placebo enthusiasm that comes with new supplements.

“Can you expand on how you felt you're workout was augmented in any fashion?” Good question in the back there. Early morning lifts are hard for me, I'm usually not totally up, but it's a matter of making my schedule work with what I got and I have to lift undesirably early. As such, my pre-AM lifts feel more like clocking in and getting it done, rather then pushing myself to the limit. This morning, I was definitely reaching for the big weights, not looking to sail, but looking to drive it hard. Again, I cannot distinguish whether it's the SX or my own placebo enthusiasm yet.

I lift in the PM also, which is usually where I lift hard. I didn't want you guys to think all of my workouts are like my pre-AM sessions.

Brief Summary of Workout.
Bi's, with an emphasis on the brachioradialus and forearm extensors.

Hammer Curls x 4 sets, 70lbs Db's.

Hammer Cross Body Curls x 3 sets, 50lbs

Barbell Reverse Curls x 3 sets, 105lbs

Smith-Barbell Reverse Curls x 3 sets, 155lbs

Concentrated Hammer Curls x 3 sets, 50lbs Db's

“What's with all the hammers and reverse curls?” No, I'm not clueless on proper biceps development. It's very intentional with a specific goal. I perform “regular” Bi's sessions on another day.

Intra-Thermo: 8/10. I sweat through my shirt performing bi's.
You know what, I was caught off guard by how my session felt. I preface my description of Intra-Workout Effect as improved cardio capability,

Short Term Crash: N/A

Long Term Crash: N/A

General Intensity: 6/10

This concludes Day 2 @2 caps Mid Day Review.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn volcom.....you're 191 trying to drop down to 185!
are you trying to become?...a manties model?
Well, I'm not really dropping much weight these days poundage wise, but an increased leanness seems to be creeping in little by little. I think I have 5lbs to lose, but we'll see. I seem to be in a reactive recomp, where I want to cut, but my body is trying to recomp. My strength is still solid, so we'll see how low I can dip before I see a detrimental effect on strength.

Don't runway-block a brutha.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like theres pot in that thing...

but you're not hungry....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I deleted a post. An inside joke displayed to the public can be COMPLETELY misunderstood, but it was funny (only if you're very familiar with Hank). :laugh:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean Something to Believe In" by Poison?
lol
I've always been bad at this. When I was little, one of my favorite song was a song by Alice Cooper, with the verse "she's poison, she's poison running through my veins.." and because of that, I thought the band who sang it was the band Poison and I went around telling everybody one my favorite bands was Poison.

It wasn't until I was like, 20, when I was looking to download that song for my ipod that I discovered it was an Alice Cooper song, yeah I'm retarded.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Solid T-AD,

Very inspirational, reassuring and relatable. You pretty much covered the meat of my anxieties.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I've always been bad at this. When I was little, one of my favorite song was a song by Alice Cooper, with the verse "she's poison, she's poison running through my veins.." and because of that, I thought the band who sang it was the band Poison and I went around telling everybody one my favorite bands was Poison.

It wasn't until I was like, 20, when I was looking to download that song for my ipod that I discovered it was an Alice Cooper song, yeah I'm retarded.
LOL. Reminds me of my favorite song, 'Ken Lee'.

YouTube - Ken Lee - Bulgarian Idol (WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding and the AX crew made me feel like a celebrity with all the overwhelming support. It really is appreciated, I know it's a bit of a cliche to show appreciation for people who subscribe and I'm used to the occasional rep support, but damn, I'm not used to the support by the whole squad and for an unsponsored log, no less.