vikinginc’s Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tipped you to the bulk trione and transdermal formula in stock yet? if not hit me up....

but ya I feel ya on tha non bulking front. there are many a "natty" choices out there... those TD steroidal AI's though are some of my favorites for the natty stints and definitely promote a lean look. Prime treated me pretty well too but I feel that a 2 bottle run is a must.... I also know where to find this at a relatively low price...

I have yet to try 7-oxo DHEA myself what all are the main benifits? fat loss? do you know how it works?
You've got PM !

Indeed, the transdermal AI's can really shape up a body, which is essentially what I'm wanting. If I wanted to play the size game, I'd be on an M-drol/P-Plex and 1,500 calorie Weightgainer cycle right now, but no . . damn, I don't care if winter time's coming up, keeping lean year round is a preference .. right now, I'm trying to get to my last years best conditioning, but that was following a long-a$$ keto-diet stint, and I'm not about to do that right now .. BUT, I'm leaning up considerably; people at the gym are telling me it's happening at a wicked rate, and I'm feeling like over all, with diet, training and supplementation, things are really working out at the moment !

As for the 7-OXO DHEA, I'm still a little fresh on it, still looking into and researching it. But basically, 7-OXO DHEA increases thermogenic enzyme activity and supports healthy thyroid function. I'm finding different results with different studies as far as effects on the body's hormonal environment; http://www.topical-7-oxo.com; a couple PubMed studies are shown that may add some interest.

I'm creating a Dermabolics MetaCort hybrid; 6-OXO, 7-OXO DHEA, plus Yohimbine HCL (for the trouble areas; obliques) and perhaps Ashwaghanda (as suggested by Russian to boost immune function, cope with stress, etc).

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Poopiepants;

- How's that X-Dreams working? What's the feedback like? .. I saw a magic sleep pill, and was enticed . . My sleep is $hit, can't fall asleep, nor stay asleep. Refused to take the Ambien/Lunesta that my psychiatrist wanted to give me (screw them prescription meds) and I've stayed away from the Tylenol PM's and other sleep aids.

Is the 3-OH-Gaba ingredient the same or similar to Nicotinoyl-GABA (AKA Picamilon) ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need a sleep aid as well. The time change screwed things up for me. Looking into this Bullet Proof stuff by Muscle Pharm. Resolve seems to be enjoying it.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I need a sleep aid as well. The time change screwed things up for me. Looking into this Bullet Proof stuff by Muscle Pharm. Resolve seems to be enjoying it.
Poor sleep can deprive one of optimal gains and gym performance indeed. Let me know what you decide to go with ! (I'm sure I'll find out ones a new log of yours pop up . . )

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I plan on logging everything regardless if it's sponsored or not, so I'll let you know as soon as I add a sleep matrix. I'll be using Reset AD soon for a sponsored log, and I hear sleep is better on that. So I hope it helps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopiepants;

- How's that X-Dreams working? What's the feedback like? .. I saw a magic sleep pill, and was enticed . . My sleep is $hit, can't fall asleep, nor stay asleep. Refused to take the Ambien/Lunesta that my psychiatrist wanted to give me (screw them prescription meds) and I've stayed away from the Tylenol PM's and other sleep aids.

Is the 3-OH-Gaba ingredient the same or similar to Nicotinoyl-GABA (AKA Picamilon) ?

Well actually Xdreams(Ver. 1) has been discontinued and then reformulated! We just started a thread for the new one and are open for applicants/persons interested in trying it... sounds like you could benefit from it so you should throw your name in the hat...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/108021-all-new-x.html#post1630541

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Well actually Xdreams(Ver. 1) has been discontinued and then reformulated! We just started a thread for the new one and are open for applicants/persons interested in trying it... sounds like you could benefit from it so you should throw your name in the hat...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/108021-all-new-x.html#post1630541
Hmm . . I might just throw my name in the hat then ! I've got to do some research and see how it compares to Picamilon..

ZMA never yielded any additional relaxation for me, so I didn't experience falling asleep faster when taking it. Melatonin does not do much for me either; 3 mg does zilch, nada, 6 mg keeps me drowsy the following morning .. And I don't want to keep bumping the Melatonin as I'm hearing rumours it can decrease testosterone levels (saw it in a recent thread here on the board ..)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm . . I might just throw my name in the hat then ! I've got to do some research and see how it compares to Picamilon..

ZMA never yielded any additional relaxation for me, so I didn't experience falling asleep faster when taking it. Melatonin does not do much for me either; 3 mg does zilch, nada, 6 mg keeps me drowsy the following morning .. And I don't want to keep bumping the Melatonin as I'm hearing rumours it can decrease testosterone levels (saw it in a recent thread here on the board ..)
well actually this has been reformulated from the ground up... we havnt released the exact ingredients yet either so you wont really be able to do any comparing as of yet.... BUT I can tell you this is no where near the effects that ZMA has....

ZMA will improve quality of sleep and somewhat help test and GH production in sleep... Xdreams will straight out act as a relaxant and then help you achieve deeper sleep... deeper sleep almost always is associated with higher releases of GH as well so even though I cant guarantee a direct increase of GH from the Xdreams itself(although I am fairly certain it will help increaes output directly) you can be assured with deeper sleep comes more GH.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That does it. I'm for sure buying this stuff instead of ON Casein.
I might give it a try too. ON Casein tastes like poop... Love their whey, but the casein is straight up dookie flavor.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i must say dymatize prob has one of the best tasting set of flavors out there for their whey protein. This 12 hour stuff is no different.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
i must say dymatize prob has one of the best tasting set of flavors out there for their whey protein. This 12 hour stuff is no different.
X2 ! I'm sitting here sipping on one scoop of Vanilla Elite 12 Hr Protein and one scoop Berry flavored Dymatize Whey, with one large mooshed banana, and 16 oz. water. It's pretty kick a$$ !

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gets haven't tried ATWs Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun, you are REALLY missing out!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you gets haven't tried ATWs Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun, you are REALLY missing out!
ya Ive heard nothing but rave reviews regarding this protein, I really think Im gonna get me some for my next tub.... how much is 5lbs?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
ya Ive heard nothing but rave reviews regarding this protein, I really think Im gonna get me some for my next tub.... how much is 5lbs?
During the anniversary sale; $27 for 5 lbs. DAMN ! . . Now ? $29.99 . .

I agree, I've got to try out ATW's line. I just had my first single serving of Dymatize's Whey Protein with Berry flavor, mixed one scoop with 6 oz water = NASTY ! Reminds me of GNC's rancid flavor of their 100% Whey Protein from back in my high school days. .. Just cus of water !? IT BETTER BE ! I'll be trying outa single serving with 5-6 oz. milk later, and let you know how that is.

When mixed with 12 Hr. Elite vanilla, it's great . . by itself, not so much ! [I just realized . . ]

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that Berry flav sux man, I was hugely disappointed when I tried that earlier this summer. I'm not too impressed with the flavors myself, but I think it's a quality protein. Somebody mentioned ON's casein tasting bad - well I have yet to find a casein blend that does taste good! Or an egg blend for that matter.. but I still use 'em, cuz they have their purposes.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viking. I'm just now getting around to reading this sh!t. Fukkin' hilarious stuff. I stopped reading though after I started the first few lines of it, made some breakfast, ate that, and then I smoked a big fatty to get in the mood. Now it's even funnier!! LMAO Those are good times man. I also NEVER get high before training. Training is most important. I did cardio early this morning at 8:00 A.M. And now the "reward" is so freakin 'sweeet!! That was a Helluva feast you devoured after that smoke-out. I just scarffed down a huge bowl of brown rice with black beans, lots of montery jack and colby cheese, lean baked ham cubes, and turkey sausage links chopped up in it. Damn!! That was good. Then I promptly put the twist on one and officially declared it party time!! :dance::woohoo::djparty::chick:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh you dirty dog TG.. now I gotta go make a little run to the Green Hills myself.. :D

:run:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, Thunder and the morning wake and bake ! Classic !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
TG, thanks very much for the information in the PM ! Reps !

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Viking. I'm just now getting around to reading this sh!t. Fukkin' hilarious stuff. I stopped reading though after I started the first few lines of it, made some breakfast, ate that, and then I smoked a big fatty to get in the mood. Now it's even funnier!! LMAO Those are good times man. I also NEVER get high before training. Training is most important. I did cardio early this morning at 8:00 A.M. And now the "reward" is so freakin 'sweeet!! That was a Helluva feast you devoured after that smoke-out. I just scarffed down a huge bowl of brown rice with black beans, lots of montery jack and colby cheese, lean baked ham cubes, and turkey sausage links chopped up in it. Damn!! That was good. Then I promptly put the twist on one and officially declared it party time!! :dance::woohoo::djparty::chick:
Damn your meal sounded good

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Damn your meal sounded good
How about mine !?

- 2 cups Lettuce
- 10 oz. chopped chicken
- w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing

:food:

.... nevermind, doesn't even compare.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about mine !?

- 2 cups Lettuce
- 10 oz. chopped chicken
- w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing

:food:

.... nevermind, doesn't even compare.
dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro! :food:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro! :food:
.. on my way to the store now !!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving

6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

Quercetin 600 mg

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg

For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..
Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .

[I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. :woohoo:]

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving

6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

Quercetin 600 mg

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg

For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.
Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.
I'm looking for an overall leaner physique, get rid of any excess water, reduce trouble areas (obliques). Alongside of this, I've heard great feedback on the 6-OXO Extreme in terms of feeling 'ON' [ON-cycle], with raised libido, increased aggression in the gym, and increasing strength even when having restricted caloric consumption.

Obviously, it's not all about this ONE supplement.. But I'm convinced there'll be a lot of change because I'm always active. School work is greatly reduced as a result of having to drop two of my classes due to my being absent from class for three weeks. I'm now always up and about, outside running and playing football with my dog four times every day for 30-60 minutes each time. Every time, working up a solid sweat over longer hauls.. And my diet is getting better and better, primarily focusing on carb intake ONLY immidiately following my work outs (100-120 grams carbs) and then again post-workout (60 grams) and AGAIN post-post workout meal (40-60 grams). So for the amount of activity I'm having, I'm low on carbs, so I'm counting on hardening up considerably !

Yes, I've got high standards set for myself right now . . I will not fail this !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I popped three caps (one sample packet) of Axis Labs Adipo-X in the middle of my dinner (my salad), and I'm on fire ! Thermogenic effects are very pronounced ! Arms pits are dripping, literally. Hands are moist/wet. Served a a great pick-me-upper. Now I've got to head outside for another little session of punting and running. Won't be at the gym untill a couple of hours from now..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) .
I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.
45mg worth of hormonal ingredients in each cap . . Directions say '2 caps each day' . . :think:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. :woohoo:]
Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..
All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.
Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!
X2 !!

- I wish I was into MuscleTech when they found traces of Deca in their Nitro Tech . . . maybe then I'd actually pay $70 for 5 lbs of protein, HAHAHA !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #13 of PCT:

As usual;

- 60 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
- 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
- Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
- 15 minutes prior to post-workout shake: 1 cap Anabolic Pump, 1 cap PSlin
- Post-workout: 60 grams WMS, 50 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 4-5 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (4-1-0)

Chesticle Attack:

Incline Smith Press (shoulder-width grip) - 135 * 12, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 8, 185 * 6 -> DROP -> 135 * 8
Wide-grip Hammer Press - 90 * 12, 110 * 12, 140 * 10 reps * 3 sets
Incline Machine Press (viking grip) - 130 * 10 * 3 sets

Padded Pec-dec Flyes - 100 * 15, 100 * 15, 100 * 12, 100 * 15
superset with
Machine Shrugs - 410 * 12 reps * 3 sets

Weight - 226 lbs -> Lowest in months !!

Notes:

- Since I did triceps yesterday, I figured I'd do my chest exercises even more concentrated in order to focus solely on using my pecs. As a result, I performed each exercise with 4-5 second negatives. It was f'in excruciating ! .. but in a good way !

- a second reason for going even slower today was because my muthaf*kin' gym had the thermostat on 63. It was already in the low 70s with a cool breeze as I walked in to the gym, and both doors stood wide open. I saw a lady talk to the person at the desk, and I didn't skip a beat, didn't give a $hit if they were busy talking, I go, 'it's 70 degrees out, you seriously wanting this gym to get down to the lower 60s? It's bliiiiiip'in cold in here!' .. this idiot goes, oh, just turn the fans on when you work out then. I look at him, 'umm, you serious ? I want it warmer [you ****in' tard]' .. that a$$hole shrugged it off; can't emphasiZe enough how pissed off that made me ! I swear, 60-65 degrees in there ! For the entire 50-60 minutes I was there, I looked at people around me, and no one were sweating; WHAT THE F*CK, DO WE NOT GO TO THE GYM TO SWEAT AND TAKE OUT SOME ENERGY? .. After performing the Smith Incline Presses and getting a sweat on, it got so f*kin' cold I literally wore a huge towel like a cape around me. You'll see if I bother posting my vids today; I taped one set of each of the three first exercises to show my repetition speed.

- I drank my post-workout shake in the locker room, and spent about 4-5 minutes in there before heading out. I walked out of the locker room in to the gym again, and the cool air hit me like a heart attack; I thought I was going to go into shock ! I tightened the towel around me (still wearing it like a cape) walked to the front desk (a lady this time), and asked, 'PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA TURN UP THE GOD DAMN TEMPERATURE AS WINTER GETS COOLER AND COOLER! I CAN NOT WORK OUT IN THIS, AND I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE CAN. THEN AGAIN, I'M WANTING TO SWEAT, WHICH MAY BE THE POLAR OPPOSITE PREFERENCE OF EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE, BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF POLICY FOR EVERYONE'S HEALTH SAKE !' .... She agreed it was cold, and said she had mentioned it to 'others there' (wtf does that mean? co-workers or the actual MANAGER? aaarrrghhh) but noone had done anything about it yet. Wow, that straightened up everything, thanks lady .. [sarcasm]

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .
In that case, try the Marzetti's Honey Mustard, mixed w/ that chicken & cherry tomato combo. Dude, seriously, I could eat that meal 3x a day - and have!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #14 of PCT:

AM Cardio: Immidiately upon waking, empty stomach, following 3 caps Adipo-X.

- 45 minute walk.

Notes:

- the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya bro. I'm switching up various brands and types of stims here lately as well. I will cycle off of them completely in a few weeks when I go into the 2 week cruise period of sub-maximal lifting. Time for recovery and repair. And then after those 2 weeks are up, it's back to the stims. I'm a speed freak. :twisted: I've built up a large tolerance to them lately though. They're losing their punch. But after that break, I should be receptor fresh and ready to rock!! :head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
- the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.
Interesting..... [pulling on whisker-stache]

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #14 of PCT:

PM Cardio: 30 minutes following a second serving of Adipo-X, alongside 5 caps Blue Gene (not doing weights today)

- 45 minute walk.

Immidiately upon completion, head to Apartment Complex Gym for Abs.

Abs: 30 minutes

Crunches w/butt off bench - 30, 30, 30 reps
triset with
Leg Raises - 30, 30, 30 reps
triset with
Hip Extensions - 30, 30, 30 reps

Cable Crunches - 30, 30, 30 reps
superset with
Leg Tucks (w/15 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

Oblique Side Bends (w/35 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

- Crunches are performed by laying flat on my back, bend my knees, cross my feet, 'spread eagle'. I hold my hands behind my head, and elbows point straight ahead. For each rep, I crunch so that elbows so beyond my knees; allows a MUCH greater contraction than simply doing crunches with bent knees or someone holding you in place. [Was this clear?]

- Hip Extensions are performed by extending my body straight upwards, feet first, bend my head toward my chest so that I can more easily support/stabilize my body on my rear deltoids/trap area on a bench. Basically, I'm flipped upside/down supporting myself on my upper-UPPER torso. With my legs straight, I allow lower my legs so that my body curves around my waist and my knees come towards my head, and then extend back up while straightening out entire torso and lower body. [Was this clear?]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I always bring a beanie and a sweatshirt to the gym to toss on for those days when the idiots can't get the heat right. Nothing worse than a cold ass workout. Bad for joints too!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.
I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to keep us updated on the Adipo-X. That stuff looks really impressive. I just checked it out at NP.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.
Crippled Cardio! I've done my share of those. Way to keep grind out your cardio!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #15 of PCT:

As usual;

- 70 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
- 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
- Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend w/8 grams of Beta Alanine, 6 grams L-Leucine
- Post-workout: 50 grams WMS, 40 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 3/4 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 6 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE

Repetition Speed: 2 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (2-1-0)

From Back to Bricks:

Wide-grip Behind-neck Pulldowns - 140 * 15, 180 * 12, 220 * 10, 220 * 10, 200 * 10

Incline Icarian Rows - 90 * 12 reps * 3 sets
One-arm Hammer Low Rows - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12
One-arm Hammer Pulldowns (Overhand grip) - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12

Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 125 * 20 reps * 4 sets
superset with
Good Mornings (w/barbell) - 45 * 15, 95 * 12, 145 * 12, 145 * 12

Seated Wide-grip Rows (bar touches middle chest) - 160 * 15, 160 * 15
superset with
Laying Cable Shrugs - 300 * 15, 300 * 20

Weight - 225 !!! [-4 lbs in less than a week!]

Notes:

- today was something else. Let me tell you, today's the third day where 45-50 minutes after Blue Gene consumption, I get a wave/rush of energy over me, heightened sense of well being, increased/bettered mood, and mind is racing. Focus is right on, and I'm able to get in the zone and stay in the zone throughout my entire workout. Blue Gene is the only thing I will attribute this to; the timing of the Blue Gene and these 'happy feelings' add up every time!

- I have not used this many back exercises in ONE back session in .. years ! Doing 3 sets each exercise, with the repetition speed in which I'm using, allows me to get a feel of every repetition in the intended muscle group. It's not about momentum; not at all; it's about pulling the weights down/towards me using pulling with my back and merely moving my elbows, instead of incorporating my biceps and getting a secondary bicep workout in the middle of it. This is new to me, and I'm lovin' it !

- 8 grams of Beta Alanine intra-workout today . . 'nuff said ! Welcome to stamina heaven !

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BG definitely did that to me as well. It's good stuff for sure!