Supplements to help strains, twisted ligaments etc?

TulipPrincess

Awards
My pain meds aren't working, so what supplements should I use to decrease inflammation in my tendons?

TulipPrincess

Awards
And yes, I've been to the doctor, and he says this will all just take time. But in the mean time, what can I take to move things along, in the supplement department?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Some sort of cissus supplement would help.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Cissus RX by USP Labs for a short time, and its been great.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
as many people have said already Cissus RX is a good supp for that kinda thing.
I also sometimes use Ibuprofen, but it may reduce your gains slightly.

TulipPrincess

Awards
as many people have said already Cissus RX is a good supp for that kinda thing.
I also sometimes use Ibuprofen, but it may reduce your gains slightly.
What may reduce my gains? The ibuprofen?

Also, will the Cissus make me tired? I'm already having trouble with some post-flu fatigue. My doctor has told me to stop the celebrex I've been taking in case it's making the fatigue worse. Will the Cissus cause any problems?

And how long does Cissus usually take to work? I've been wearing MBTs for ages and would love some normal shoes for a change!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I have read articles on how Cherries can actully reduce inflamation! Give it a try and see how it works. It's something you can enjoy and it's not bad for your body like Ibprofin(sp).

-Cissus
-Cherries
-Lots of water!

Has anyone else tried the cherries?

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
I have read articles on how Cherries can actully reduce inflamation! Give it a try and see how it works. It's something you can enjoy and it's not bad for your body like Ibprofin(sp).

-Cissus
-Cherries
-Lots of water!

Has anyone else tried the cherries?
No haven't tried cherries but read numerous articles on its anti- inflamatory effects might have to try it !!! Also stay as far away from Ibuprofen as you can it is hard on your liver kidneys stomach and it definetly combats Muscle hypertrophy
and that is a fact !!

martel04

Banned
Awards
cissus rx from usp is great..also symmetry and powerfull worked well for me also..good luck