Vicious Labs PHs

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking VL Necrobombs right now, making me super aggressive in the gym. This Trest/DMZ/Msten cocktail is no joke lol. TUDCA is a must have running this.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why did they quit making the designers?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did they quit making the designers?
Can't get payment processors to accept them. On top of that their distributor is discontinuing all the raws for those products by the end of the year. So get em while you can; this distributor who is going bye bye will take a lot of what brands are left with them.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't get payment processors to accept them. On top of that their distributor is discontinuing all the raws for those products by the end of the year. So get em while you can; this distributor who is going bye bye will take a lot of what brands are left with them.
I thought they were sold out already

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's very little left. In a week or so it'll be gone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as one door closes... another will inevitably open..
:usa:

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His next lineup will absolutely blow the competition away.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like high dosed Andros and SARMs are all that'll be left. Though some of these sarms are borderline steroids (coughcoughyk11)

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this source still up and running? Was looking to obtain some "Freak Show" but was having trouble

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this source still up and running? Was looking to obtain some "Freak Show" but was having trouble
what kind of trouble you having..?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I found the correct source! No more troubles

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn they got dimethandrostenol for sale. I might have to grab a bottle haha

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Damn they got dimethandrostenol for sale. I might have to grab a bottle haha
Probably need more than 1 bottle man. Everyone has been running it 40-60mg a day for 6 weeks and loving it. I have 3 bottles but havent ran it yet

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably need more than 1 bottle man. Everyone has been running it 40-60mg a day for 6 weeks and loving it. I have 3 bottles but havent ran it yet
It's an interesting compound for sure, you should log it when you decide to take it bro

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any way I can get VL stuff shipped to EU? Bloodline industries site doesn't ship to EU.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Email Zoo and ask him. His customer support is second to none.

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vicious Labs customer support rivals ours!

They're a great company and the owner is a really good guy, I'm sure he will help you out!

-PRE

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicious Labs customer support rivals ours!

They're a great company and the owner is a really good guy, I'm sure he will help you out!

-PRE
I already have your product list and will contact you shortly about some stuff I need for upcoming research, only hope you can give me a really good price for international shipping.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Anybody run their Cadaver Candy DMZ? How would that be for a recomp?

What about Necroplasm (Prodienolone)?

mx3jice

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have used both compounds before from VL for exactly that, a recomp, and I dont think you can go wrong with either choice. Great results with both runs

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,

What is Necroplasm (Prodienolone) exactly? ran DMZ before so I'm familiar but not with Prodienolone is it a ph

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dienolone is a steroid that goes back aways.. analogues of this molecule have been sold as a supplement PH X-tren in the past and people tend to agree it behaves like tren in a lot of ways. its really strong at nutrient partitioning and fairly light on the sides.. its a nor test so it should be treated as such. it can drastically raise BP so be aware of that while using this compound. if your are particularly susceptible to progestin sides it would be smart to have ancelleries on hand to deal with the possible raise in prolactin.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VL is legit, new prohormones coming out from them within the next 7-10 days. Excited to say the least. Their msten blew me up last year

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Necroplasm is treating me very well at 300mg I am gaining mass.. losing fat.. strength is going up a ton.. I'm stacking with cnp chemical 4, and dark carnival.. really enjoying it so far.. I'm only at 2-3 weeks in tho..

Ryno94

Awards
Necroplasm is treating me very well at 300mg I am gaining mass.. losing fat.. strength is going up a ton.. I'm stacking with cnp chemical 4, and dark carnival.. really enjoying it so far.. I'm only at 2-3 weeks in tho..
Nice! Are you dosing the necroplasm once or split twice a day?

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good to see all these great reviews, I just stocked up on their dmz but haven't tried it yet

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
:thumbsup: it's gonna be awhile unfortunately but I'll get to it eventually

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Dry and veiny.. muscles seem to stay full and more veins become visible every day it seems like..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dry and veiny.. muscles seem to stay full and more veins become visible every day it seems like..
add moar carbs and watch what happens... this stuff is very carb hungry

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungry every 3-4hrs as it is tho:/ lolol.. I just keep making extra steaks or chops to have on hand for warming up.. guess I'll have to pick up some sweet potatoes as well.. steak a baby red tadoes is the best tho

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm hungry every 3-4hrs as it is tho:/ lolol.. I just keep making extra steaks or chops to have on hand for warming up.. guess I'll have to pick up some sweet potatoes as well.. steak a baby red tadoes is the best tho
I find it doesn't matter much unless its like corn... or corn byproducts like high fructose syrups and stuff.

if its clean and nutrient dense, (like baby reds) you're just going to blow up on it.. OATs????? OMG, your veins will blow out your skin!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the new phs going to be? I know there were 3 listed on the vicious forums, but I recall zoo mentioning 2 special ones as well.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I find it doesn't matter much unless its like corn... or corn byproducts like high fructose syrups and stuff.

if its clean and nutrient dense, (like baby reds) you're just going to blow up on it.. OATs????? OMG, your veins will blow out your skin!!
I have oats in my morning shake with my creatine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive run their DMZ a couple of times. Great stuff. Excellent muscle builder and partitioner.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the new phs going to be? I know there were 3 listed on the vicious forums, but I recall zoo mentioning 2 special ones as well.
to be clear I will let ZOO answer this.. Im not sure the current state of the legion if you catch my drift.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
to be clear I will let ZOO answer this.. Im not sure the current state of the legion if you catch my drift.
Dammnnn, I see what you did there! I’m definitely excited to see which compound it is. I’ve already got a good idea what it is haha. Definitely will be spending some money when you guys release the new stuff; I’ll do a cycle log on it as well.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMZ, MSTEN, and LMG are the upcoming PH's from what I call the "Elements" series. I'll post up a thread about it on here this week once I get a better ETA on them.

nick76

nick76

Awards
DMZ, MSTEN, and LMG are the upcoming PH's from what I call the "Elements" series. I'll post up a thread about it on here this week once I get a better ETA on them.
Just thinking the other day I wish I tried LMG, will definitely be picking some of this up when it comes out!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running the DMZ next month. Hopefully it’s as good as the original was.

Msten is wet, right? Almost like Phera?

Not familiar with lmg