Vicious Labs PHs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another "I'll be honest" I keep trying to cop a bottle of it but every time something else comes up. Last time it was Rent on this three story apartment since I have a bunch of kids.

Don't let this happen to you, avoid having kids. No but seriously if you like orals and haven't tried it get some next chance you get.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wasnt impressed. evewn at higher doses.
i used the LGI stuff myself
epistane is stronger at higher doses than this IMO
The LGI possibly was under dosed. The iron legion was strong as all get out. Also the Raws I got years ago when I was also a psychonaut. There was a site that had every RC under the sun, and they carried both psychotropics and steroids among a lot of other things. Bought what was called DMT and Methyldiazirinol after doing a bit of my own research. Two of the strongest compounds I have ever tried but the DMT was harsher than the harshest I had tried at that point. Superdrol was not on the market yet. Technically the pheraplex and triumph I had tried weren't either. Thanks old pot forum.

I just remember someone saying don't buy their DMT cause it's not DMT it's a steroid. That piqued my interest. Started at 5mg and titration up to about 50mg over a week, basically til it was working strongly. Then after about a month I switched to the Methyldiazirinol and did the same but made it up to 60mg before I felt like I was where I wanted to be. Rode that out til I ran out cause it was so good. No pct, I didn't know what I was doing. Started buying the **** on the market at that point and gave up RCs because I thought it was weak or bunk, even though it wasn't. Like I said, no clue.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another "I'll be honest" I keep trying to cop a bottle of it but every time something else comes up. Last time it was Rent on this three story apartment since I have a bunch of kids.

Don't let this happen to you, avoid having kids. No but seriously if you like orals and haven't tried it get some next chance you get.
Cool I'll look into it more. This guy sells his stuff on his shop website, he's got a couple good products he makes. I have a run with DMZ coming up and I'm assuming this might be a little much to stack together.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Is this Triumphalis? A local shop here sells it and he calls it Var.
Bingo. I haven’t heard of people getting meaningful results out of less than 60mg in a stack btw. Something you’re gonna need 2 bottles of.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bingo. I haven’t heard of people getting meaningful results out of less than 60mg in a stack btw. Something you’re gonna need 2 bottles of.
Yeah 60 caps, 20mg. 2 bottles should be good. Do you mean it's not good solo and has to be stacked also? This has me interested.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I know what you mean bro.
I finally bought me a bottle a few months ago, and immediately afterwards I ran into a great deal on a bunch of steroids that I wanted, so I sold the Triumphalis for what I had in it plus shipping, before it ever got into my hands.
........I'm still going to try it some day.
:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 60 caps, 20mg. 2 bottles should be good. Do you mean it's not good solo and has to be stacked also? This has me interested.
I’ve never used it. What are you trying to get out of the cycle? Most compounds are better in a stack if you’re not overdoing the dosage.

I feel running a single oral for 6 weeks is a waste of time/HPTA damage in general.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking back.. i agree.. especially finding out later on that the OGs used to run anadrol for yrs at a time...
blasting and cruzing has some benefits from my point of view.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looking back.. i agree.. especially finding out later on that the OGs used to run anadrol for yrs at a time...
blasting and cruzing has some benefits from my point of view.
They used to do this with anavar too. Some guys made it fine others needed a new liver. I've used anavar for six months straight taking only my two rest days off a week.

I had plans to run DMZ into Msten into Methyldiazirinol into Winstrol while running test and DHB starting this month but... Well Imessed up my funds so it's some DMZ and Msten back to back with just a lot of DHEA. When I get the test for my next go I'll run it with anavar and HCG for the full 20 weeks and most likely throw a blast of superdrol or M1T in the middle for fun. Probably won't end up finding a good DHB in time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They used to do this with anavar too. Some guys made it fine others needed a new liver. I've used anavar for six months straight taking only my two rest days off a week.

I had plans to run DMZ into Msten into Methyldiazirinol into Winstrol while running test and DHB starting this month but... Well Imessed up my funds so it's some DMZ and Msten back to back with just a lot of DHEA. When I get the test for my next go I'll run it with anavar and HCG for the full 20 weeks and most likely throw a blast of superdrol or M1T in the middle for fun. Probably won't end up finding a good DHB in time.
i saw some somewere recently.. i will see if i can find it again..

817ktwn

Awards
Does anyone take any on cycle support while taking msten and dmz? Any suggestions for a good pct after?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone take any on cycle support while taking msten and dmz? Any suggestions for a good pct after?
I wouldn’t stack the two if you aren’t very experienced. Cel cycle assist or olympus labs k1ngs guard for cycle support. Clomid or nolva for pct.

817ktwn

Awards
Should I jus stick to one of those compound or neither I've tried sarms and this other ph called triadmass from alchemy labs but didn't do anything for me but thanks for looking out dude

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t stack the two if you aren’t very experienced. Cel cycle assist or olympus labs k1ngs guard for cycle support. Clomid or nolva for pct.
I see these 2 on cycle supports mentioned a lot. Any reason you guys never mention 5% liver and organ defender? Comparing the ingredients it looks great....maybe I'm overlooking something. I'm actually taking it easy for a few weeks to get ast/alt down as well as a couple kidney values back into range. I opted for this product....guess I'll see if it's worth anything when I get bloods again soon.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I jus stick to one of those compound or neither I've tried sarms and this other ph called triadmass from alchemy labs but didn't do anything for me but thanks for looking out dude
I read your other post and I'm kind of like you; I've only tried sarms like LGD before. I wanted to ease into it, so I'm just running Msten + Epiandro (Dark Carnival) for now and taking TUDCA for my on cycle support. I ordered a bottle of DMZ + another Epiandro for my next run so I can compare. If you start with both at once and start feeling like ****, you won't know which one is causing it since you never ran either on its own before.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see these 2 on cycle supports mentioned a lot. Any reason you guys never mention 5% liver and organ defender? Comparing the ingredients it looks great....maybe I'm overlooking something. I'm actually taking it easy for a few weeks to get ast/alt down as well as a couple kidney values back into range. I opted for this product....guess I'll see if it's worth anything when I get bloods again soon.
probably because 5% is an obscure brand..

817ktwn

Awards
Should I jus stick to 1 compound for now then? Should I take msten or dmz from vicious labz?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I jus stick to 1 compound for now then? Should I take msten or dmz from vicious labz?
1 is plenty sufficient - both are heavy orals that will definitely produce if you train & eat for your goals properly. No need to stack them right now; there will be time for that later on - that is an advanced tactic for more advanced drug users.

An wise older lifter explained cycling to me like this - you have a quiver full of arrows, and every time you reach for another shot the arrow falls just a bit shorter unless you draw the bow back farther. But there comes a point in time where you can’t possibly draw that bow (syringe) back any farther, so choose your shots wisely and don’t rush to use more than you need to get the job done.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 is plenty sufficient - both are heavy orals that will definitely produce if you train & eat for your goals properly. No need to stack them right now; there will be time for that later on - that is an advanced tactic for more advanced drug users.

An wise older lifter explained cycling to me like this - you have a quiver full of arrows, and every time you reach for another shot the arrow falls just a bit shorter unless you draw the bow back farther. But there comes a point in time where you can’t possibly draw that bow (syringe) back any farther, so choose your shots wisely and don’t rush to use more than you need to get the job done.
That’s some wisdom.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s some wisdom.
He had watched a guy die on his gym floor back in the day that was loaded to the gills on tren year-round. Said he looked like a Greek God. His heart stopped being able to regulate its beats and it basically kept speeding up til he passed out and started seizing, foaming at the mouth. He was dead before the paramedics could carry him out on a stretcher.

The juice has always gotta be worth the squeeze.