Veteran H-Drol User Looking for Something better..

djcomrade

Awards
Did 3 cycles of Hdrol in one year.. During first cycle I had slight acne on my arms that went away after the cycle, did gain good muscle!
On my second cycle I havent experienced acne. It was a GOOD muscle building cycle but I could see I was more used to it.
I just finished my 3rd cycle and Had no side effects (did 75-100mg cycle) but smaller gains... I think im immune to it.

Im looking for a Step-Up in PH. Ideas?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there's nothing like that first cycle... I'd recommend a run with epithio clone. Stronger than h-drol, but reasonably mild with respect to sides. For me, it was a much more potent mass builder than h-drol, but H-drol was much better for cutting... What are your goals?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Did 3 cycles of Hdrol in one year.. During first cycle I had slight acne on my arms that went away after the cycle, did gain good muscle!
On my second cycle I havent experienced acne. It was a GOOD muscle building cycle but I could see I was more used to it.
I just finished my 3rd cycle and Had no side effects (did 75-100mg cycle) but smaller gains... I think im immune to it.

Im looking for a Step-Up in PH. Ideas?
With 3 cycles under your belt is recommend either superdrol, ultradrol, or tren<3.

Unless you want to bump up to aas, then I suggest simply test.

djcomrade

Awards
Yeah, there's nothing like that first cycle... I'd recommend a run with epithio clone. Stronger than h-drol, but reasonably mild with respect to sides. For me, it was a much more potent mass builder than h-drol, but H-drol was much better for cutting... What are your goals?
Im 6'0 and im stuck at 175lbs
my goal is 190-200lbs

djcomrade

Awards
With 3 cycles under your belt is recommend either superdrol, ultradrol, or tren<3.

Unless you want to bump up to aas, then I suggest simply test.
What you think about drol?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ultradrol or Superdrol like ReyMan said.

zendog

Awards
Not wanting to hijack but from someone who has done both more than once I can say that the results from di-meth and drol are like day and night. dimeth didnt really do much for me at at 30 or 45 whereas drol starts putting on weight from 10.

djcomrade

Awards
I meant to say "from 3 cycles you only gained 10-15 pounds?"
Correct this is why im trying to get something better, I defenitly lost more body fat as I only have some left in my stomach area and thighs

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
First, did you do a proper pct after each cycle? Three cycles in a year seems a bit harsh on your system (liver, hpta function and your testes/hormones). Second, how old are you? And to gain only 10-15 pounds from three cycles says to me that you didn't do proper cycle and pct. I gained 20+ pounds just from one cycle of hdrol stack with stanodrol back in March and I still have kept my gains, minus maybe 5 pounds but overall have pretty much kept my size and strength because of a proper cycle and pct and DIET.

adnscmplx

Awards
I'm in a similar spot. If you can get it and can handle injecting, consider getting some Test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why dimethazine over SD? Because of less sides?
not really less sides, but it's a bit more mild in the methyl aas dept than sd.

it's more androgenic,and less anabolic, but probably as still as hepatotoxic.

djcomrade

Awards
First, did you do a proper pct after each cycle? Three cycles in a year seems a bit harsh on your system (liver, hpta function and your testes/hormones). Second, how old are you? And to gain only 10-15 pounds from three cycles says to me that you didn't do proper cycle and pct. I gained 20+ pounds just from one cycle of hdrol stack with stanodrol back in March and I still have kept my gains, minus maybe 5 pounds but overall have pretty much kept my size and strength because of a proper cycle and pct and DIET.
I been told H-drol is really mild so no need for PCT. I did though used PCT when iwas on 100mg on my 3rd cycle.
I'm 20

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wow first of all you need a pct no matter what to keep gains.

2nd try D-zine or DMZ at 30/30/30/30 or Epi at 30/30/40/40/40 or SD/Mdrol at 10/20/20

PCT SERM+ DAA+ AI

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i think you oughta look into your diet considering your 6 feet tall and 175 three cycles deep

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
get some d-plex or do a p-mag + stanodrol stack.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I been told H-drol is really mild so no need for PCT. I did though used PCT when iwas on 100mg on my 3rd cycle.
I'm 20
Can't post here since you're not 21 :/