Versa-1, C20, OEP Log

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking great bud nice work!! How many weeks out are u again?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome mate! But you should expect to see a slow down in fat loss...you don't have much left :)

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
How's your sleep? Do you sleep straight through the night or have trouble falling asleep

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Every now and then I'll have trouble falling asleep but once I'm asleep I'm gone till morning.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the extra HIIT going so far Marcusz? Are you still recovering well with that added into the mix?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
How is the extra HIIT going so far Marcusz? Are you still recovering well with that added into the mix?
Yeah my recovery is still pretty good and I'm still loving this stack. Here's my latest progress pic. Sorry I was busy Friday but still leaning out and still gaining muscle.

Attachments

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still killing it marcusz! You've really got me looking forward to my upcoming cut (with V-1 and C20).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Versa-1 and C20 work so well together.
No problem man. Yes they do, and for various goals as well. I had great results lean bulking with them recently.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
No problem man. Yes they do, and for various goals as well. I had great results lean bulking with them recently.
After my show I plan on running V-1, Test Powder, C20, Prime, Anabeta, and Erase Pro on a lean bulk.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my show I plan on running V-1, Test Powder, C20, Prime, Anabeta, and Erase Pro on a lean bulk.
Man, that sounds like fun and should be great for your goal. If you decided to log it, I'll definitely be folllowing.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLEASE log this! That would be a fun stack...

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Stepped on the scale today and found that I've lost 6lbs. I'm not sure how though. Nothing's changed in my stack or diet.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just saw the day 1 pic up to now... I'd say this stack is def working for you man!

How is the hunger pangs stacked with VERSA-1? I'm getting ready to run this stack plus some DAA3K in april. Very curious as to how OEP|C20|Versa feels. I know how hungry I get on VERSA.. and I know how hungry I get on C20... lol it could get interesting!

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Just saw the day 1 pic up to now... I'd say this stack is def working for you man!

How is the hunger pangs stacked with VERSA-1? I'm getting ready to run this stack plus some DAA3K in april. Very curious as to how OEP|C20|Versa feels. I know how hungry I get on VERSA.. and I know how hungry I get on C20... lol it could get interesting!
I'm ravenous! As soon as I swallow my meal I'm looking for something else to eat. It's pretty crazy.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm ravenous! As soon as I swallow my meal I'm looking for something else to eat. It's pretty crazy.
HAHA I had a feeling thats they way it would be. Gotta love dieting + some quality supps.. Keep up the hard work!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards

Throw in some Prime and feeling "full" will be near impossible haha

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking very good in here bud like DW said don't be so concerned with the scale bro go off the mirror and measurements bro. Keep killing it bud you're doing great. Really getting me motivated to start my versa stack in June. It's really hard to look at it every day and not start it.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Looking very good in here bud like DW said don't be so concerned with the scale bro go off the mirror and measurements bro. Keep killing it bud you're doing great. Really getting me motivated to start my versa stack in June. It's really hard to look at it every day and not start it.
Thanks man! I'm still trying to decide how long I'll wait before cracking open another bottle haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I'm still trying to decide how long I'll wait before cracking open another bottle haha
I'm going with 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, repeat haha. It works great for any goal, so why not? :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just saw this log you are doing great from the pics. Im currently running oep original and versa 1 on a cut. are you getting a hardening effect from the compound 20 I was thinking of trying that but funds were low.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dude! I've never had them before
No problem brother! Pretty cool huh? Haha. I had the same thing happen the first time I ran Versa-1.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Approaching the bottom of my second bottle of Versa. It's sad but it's been a good run. Made some good progress, lost fat, gained strength. As always expected a lot from USPlabs and they didn't disappoint. Thanks for following along guys. I wasn't posting as often as I would've liked due to school and work but all your encouragement was awesome. I'll post the final after pic next week when the bottle is done.

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Approaching the bottom of my second bottle of Versa. It's sad but it's been a good run. Made some good progress, lost fat, gained strength. As always expected a lot from USPlabs and they didn't disappoint. Thanks for following along guys. I wasn't posting as often as I would've liked due to school and work but all your encouragement was awesome. I'll post the final after pic next week when the bottle is done.
Awesome feedback. I, myself, haven't run it for 8 weeks, you've got me excited!

Look forward to final pics, you've made great progress.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome progress bud! Great feedback as DW stated.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job marcusz! Your progress has been fantastic man. Look forward to the final pics.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if its just the lighting or because you are pumped but your abs look very prominent in that home gym pic, moreso than in the others. You're in fantastic shape.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Versa-1 is gone and what I ride it was. From 14% BF to just over 7%. Thanks for all the support and everyone needs to get a bottle!
Thanks for the log, you killed it man. Great work!

What was you weight loss? Just curious, that's an impressive BF reduction.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good. Good job sir. Thanx for the log as well

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man. Amazing results !!!

I know you used OG OxyElite. I think I am going to get some OxyElite powder to use along C20 and Versa-1.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results marcusz! Thanks for taking the time to keep a log. I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish with your next stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man. Amazing results !!!

I know you used OG OxyElite. I think I am going to get some OxyElite powder to use along C20 and Versa-1.
Nice plan fumoney. I'll be doing the same in a couple weeks.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never run a log, but could do....might keep me focused knowing everyone will be seeing my progress!
Yeah it's great a accountably tool. It's also great for support, questions and something to look back on to see your own progress.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7% body fat down! Awesome! The pics really show your progress. I'm interested as well to hear what the body weight difference was between 14% and 7%.