Versa-1, C20, OEP Log

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to delete my previous post. I am a huge fan of OG OEP. I have not tried the new formula. It is USPLabs, so it has to be great, right?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
No luck on the 400 lb bench :( I leveled out at 395 at one rep.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original OEP I love DMAA!
I do want to point out that the euphoric feeling that you get, and the outstanding appetite suppression, energy, and results that you see with OEP (original) is not from the DMAA (alone).
Heres why: I am like most OEP users, and I like to try to reproduce the effects at a cheaper cost. Can't. I bought DMAA bulk powder, I really don't think that does anything except cause anxiety.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Really? So the euphoria we've all come to know and love from OEP is not just from the DMAA it's a combination of the ingredients. I can see that, USP always seems to hit home runs with there formulas.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
No luck on the 400 lb bench :( I leveled out at 395 at one rep.
That's still manly. Bet you could get it done by the end of this log. This is exciting me for my run.. I just started a log if you're interested!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Take this for what it's worth, but I've tried the new OEP, and it matches up pretty closely to OEP OG. Not quite the stimulant effect that you get with the OG, but still very enhanced. Great thermo, focus, and energy. A few people I've spoken to who have used both OEP NF and OEP OG, can hardly tell the difference between the two.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I ran out of C20 today. I'm pretty bummed about it but still have plenty of OEP and Versa-1.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
^^^ Great deal right there on some Micro & Versa-1!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in today and 203 and 8.9% BF still making great progress!
Holy sh**. You are doing great. What a great stack. over 5% BF in less than 3 weeks.
What are you measuring the BF with?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I have an electronic caliper and I compensate for any margin for error by taking it 7 times and taking the mean.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing alot of cardio?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Not really I do HIIT 2 to 3 times a week. All it really entails is running with a sled and jumping rope.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh not bad. Not much cardio n u shedding bf like crazy. Keep it up

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work man. There's nothing better than seeing consistent progress.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Nearly half way through this run and I have no complaints thus far. I've had solid workouts and fairly consistent progress. The increase in vascularity has gone from just in the weight room to all the time vascularity and I'm very happy about that.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
SH*T! That is ridiculous progress..well done! What's been you calorie intake on your low carb days? You've sold me my next stack!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Nearly half way through this run and I have no complaints thus far. I've had solid workouts and fairly consistent progress. The increase in vascularity has gone from just in the weight room to all the time vascularity and I'm very happy about that.
Looks like some solid progress thus far, keep up the great work brother!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for the USPLabs reps...could compound 20 be used with a mild Anabolic such as Anavar?

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Quick question for the USPLabs reps...could compound 20 be used with a mild Anabolic such as Anavar?
The issue here is that beta-2 agonists CAN be tricky, even though C20 is relatively mild compared to RC beta-2 agonists like Clen. I personally would wait to use C20 during your PCT.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great man. Your progress has been awesome. It looks like you're set up for some very impressive end results.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
This excites me for potential vascularity to come in the next 4-6 weeks on my run! CAN'T WAIT. Dosing starts tomorrow

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
SH*T! That is ridiculous progress..well done! What's been you calorie intake on your low carb days? You've sold me my next stack!
Right around maintenance which for me is around 3200 just tons of protein.

newbreed

Awards
AWESOME progress

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Can I start a cycle of C20 immediately after finishing a cycle of ECA or would it better to allow some time starting.
You could​ start immediately after. However, I think it's best to work out sans supplements every now and then.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Body fat loss has slowed down as of late but strength steadily on the rise. I plan to pick up my HIIT a little more and maybe move to 2 Oxy in the AM and one in the afternoon. I'll post the usual Friday progress pic tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to say that you really aren't going to see much difference in this short period of time as you looked lean already. WOW, pictures are worth thousand words. I definitely see a big difference. Same pose and lighting as well. Great job !

I have C20, Versa-1 and OEP OG. Going to add it to my regimen.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your progress is awesome man, and I'm truly impressed! You've clearly been putting in some serious work. Keep it up!

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Thanks man! I've been killing it in the gym and my diet has been pretty strict. I'm going to change gears a little bit in the next couple weeks and try to add some lean mass on. I'd like to be 210 and around 8% BF before I try to lean out again.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
looking farking shredded bro. same height as me too? definitely serving as motivation for me.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body fat loss has slowed down as of late but strength steadily on the rise. I plan to pick up my HIIT a little more and maybe move to 2 Oxy in the AM and one in the afternoon. I'll post the usual Friday progress pic tomorrow.
HIIT should get the message across to that body fat that it is NOT wanted! Let us know how it works out for ya. Looking shredded in the most recent pic...great progress.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Yeah that's my hope. Will do and thanks for the encouragement everybody!