Vein Nutrition: Looking for 3 product loggers!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I live in Canada so I can't' enter based on the rules but those products look awesome! Especially the pump product.

Really quality products from the looks of it. I can't wait to see the logs. Hopefully you open up some international/Canadian logging opportunities in the future!
We plan to!

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

We're looking for a few community members to review some of our products. We'll eventually need loggers for all of our products, but for now we're looking for 4 users, one user each for the following products:
*Edit: Swapped out our fat burner Controlled Burn for our intraworkout Aorta...figured most people are bulking in the winter and not dieting, especially with the holidays!

Requirements:

18+ of age
2+ month old account
100 post min
US Resident (For loggers we prefer US residents due to quicker turnaround)
Min 3 posts/week

We're new here so I have to ask, what's the general consensus on monetary compensation for reviews? We would like reviews to be as unbiased as possible and having compensation like that could muddy the waters.

Let us know why you want to be a logger! We'll choose the 3 loggers on Saturday/Sunday or earlier if there's enough interest.
I would love to be a tester.. I would even go the extra mile and record blogs after workouts an date back with a doctors 30 review too. Whatever you'd want lol.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'm getting it tomorrow or Friday. I'll probably start Saturday.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like I'm getting it tomorrow or Friday. I'll probably start Saturday.
I'll start tomorrow! Just came in
Thank you guys, apologies for the delay in shipping holidays + Cyber Monday had our warehouse bogged down. We're going to be transiting domestic shipping in-house within the next month and we'll have orders out much quicker.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in reviews. Looks like some solid supps