Vein Nutrition: Looking for 3 product loggers!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will follow logs. :). What ^ said.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to give aorta a log. Very different slant on intra workouts.

This community is extremely knowledgeable. Logs will be well done no matter who you pick.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
WELCOME TO THE FORUM....you need to hire a couple of reps that know how things are done here, this would help you immensely, imo!!!

VeinNutrition
Will follow logs. :). What ^ said.
Always helps!!
We will be hiring reps in due time for sure. For now we want to try and get to know and learn the community as best as possible. We'll be here daily to get to know everyone and try and get a feel of who we think would fit well with our company as a rep here. We appreciate everyone's guidance thus far.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of getting picked or not I have a good feeling ill be putting a tub of rupture in my cabinet in the near futeue

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
VeinNutrition
That fat burner looks very nice. Now even more sad it got switched out.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
To bad the fat burner got swapped out. I would have been all over it, since I'll need the winter to get summer ready.
VeinNutrition
That fat burner looks very nice. Now even more sad it got switched out.
Added back in :) looks like we'll have 4 loggers now. It seems like most people are bulking now so if no one else is interested in logging Controlled Burn, you'll get to.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in controlled burn and comatize. Sleep is a persistent issue for me. ZMK helps, but I think something more hardcore might be the ticket.

Also starting a recomp cycle in about a week. Plenty of fat to melt yet. Controlled Burn would certainly fit the bill!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea. I am officially throwing my name in for it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm interested in controlled burn and comatize. Sleep is a persistent issue for me. ZMK helps, but I think something more hardcore might be the ticket.

Also starting a recomp cycle in about a week. Plenty of fat to melt yet. Controlled Burn would certainly fit the bill!
Mad awesome logger here.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this. I fit all requirements. Love to try all of them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Being diagnosed with PTSD , bpd , anxiety disorder, explosive personality disorder and
Insomnia. I feel the sleep aid would benefit me most . I find myself creeping around at night in my home due to the struggle of these disorders. I have to pass a level 6 Federal Drug screen bi-monthly. I have logged over 20 times . I offer great description of my experience and dosing protocol. Being that iam in PCT I feel better sleep equals better gains . Lots of great names in here good luck to all . Welcome to AM Vein nutrition!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being diagnosed with PTSD , bpd , anxiety disorder, explosive personality disorder and
Insomnia. I feel the sleep aid would benefit me most . I find myself creeping around at night in my home due to the struggle of these disorders. I have to pass a level 6 Federal Drug screen bi-monthly. I have logged over 20 times . I offer great description of my experience and dosing protocol. Being that iam in PCT I feel better sleep equals better gains . Lots of great names in here good luck to all . Welcome to AM Vein nutrition!!!
^^^^ This is Hulk. Hulk Smash Logs. :D

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the warm welcome. May I ask what sleep supplements you've tried in the past? Just curious as to what has and has not worked for you, much appreciated.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thank you for the warm welcome. May I ask what sleep supplements you've tried in the past? Just curious as to what has and has not worked for you, much appreciated.
Your welcome . This is a great community of aspiring and inspiring people .
I have only used a few sleep aid products. Benedryl , NYquil , Tylenol PM all have worked well . Its been 6 or more months now since I have taken anything for sleep . This would be an interesting chance to try a more healthy approach.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your welcome . This is a great community of aspiring and inspiring people .
I have only used a few sleep aid products. Benedryl , NYquil , Tylenol PM all have worked well . Its been 6 or more months now since I have taken anything for sleep . This would be an interesting chance to try a more healthy approach.
We're hoping to contribute as much as possible to this community, not only with great products but also with as much knowledge and support as we can bring.

When you get a chance, if you have not already, take a look at the supp panel to be sure there's nothing that could pop on your drug panel.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We're hoping to contribute as much as possible to this community, not only with great products but also with as much knowledge and support as we can bring.

When you get a chance, if you have not already, take a look at the supp panel to be sure there's nothing that could pop on your drug panel.
Yes sir , nothing in there to worry about. Any ephedra based products come back as
Amphetamines. If It hits they send the sample for further analysis and pull a blood test or follicle.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes sir , nothing in there to worry about. Any ephedra based products come back as
Amphetamines. If It hits they send the sample for further analysis and pull a blood test or follicle.
Good to hear brother. There's a lot of interest, we may have to have more than 1 logger for some products - we'll see!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Hulk is definitively a top notch dude; tons of knowledge and a great help to anyone who needs it. Strong logger.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning everyone. I would love to try the sleep aid product and can meet all requirements. I've logged IML Dream N Grow, and just got done with OL gharine for the past year. If anyone has read any of my product reviews I give an honest review of the product even if the one whom set up the log doesn't like what the review reads. I want people to know the worth of the product. My log won't be full of clutter and will be as detailed as possible. I have had sleep problems for years and having 2 kids at my age is wearing on me. What I would do to find a great sleep product.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

We're looking for a few community members to review some of our products. We'll eventually need loggers for all of our products, but for now we're looking for 4 users, one user each for the following products:
*Edit: Swapped out our fat burner Controlled Burn for our intraworkout Aorta...figured most people are bulking in the winter and not dieting, especially with the holidays!

Requirements:

18+ of age
2+ month old account
100 post min
US Resident (For loggers we prefer US residents due to quicker turnaround)
Min 3 posts/week

We're new here so I have to ask, what's the general consensus on monetary compensation for reviews? We would like reviews to be as unbiased as possible and having compensation like that could muddy the waters.

Let us know why you want to be a logger! We'll choose the 3 loggers on Saturday/Sunday or earlier if there's enough interest.
To my knowledge, the only compensation is to try new and upcoming products.

That being said, I fit all requirements and I'd love to try Rupture, the profile looks fantastic and I'm a huge preworkout fan. I've pretty much tried them all and I'd like to think I'm an expert.

If that's not possible I'd like to try Aorta! I'm pretty familiar with intraworkout supps also.

Thanks in advance!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never heard of 1,4-dimethylamylamine....how does to compare to 1,3-dime..?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
never heard of 1,4-dimethylamylamine....how does to compare to 1,3-dime..?
1 4 dmha
1 3 dmaa
DMHA, is 1,5

Take a look at the chemical structure of DMHA and 1,3 DMAA (sorry guys I don't have 100 posts yet to post direct image)

suppreviewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Chemical-Structure-of-2-aminoisoheptane.png

In the above DMHA, the methyl groups (CH3) are at the 1 and 5 position and there's two of them, hence the di-methyl part of the name. It's also known as 2-aminoisoheptane because it has an amino group (NH2) at the 2 position on the backbone which is the isoheptane molecule.

Right below it is DMAA, which has 2 methyl groups, one at 1 position in the chain and one at the 3 position.

1,4 DMAA is a variant of DMAA in which the second methyl group is at the 4 position in the carbon chain. We've been able to find little to no clinical research or in vivo research on the 1,4 DMAA variant. In our personal experiences, at the same dosages 1,4 DMAA does not hit as suddenly as 1,3 DMAA, we would actually put it between DMAA and DMHA in terms of the initial "oopmf".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DMHA, is 1,5

Take a look at the chemical structure of DMHA and 1,3 DMAA (sorry guys I don't have 100 posts yet to post direct image)

suppreviewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Chemical-Structure-of-2-aminoisoheptane.png

In the above DMHA, the methyl groups (CH3) are at the 1 and 5 position and there's two of them, hence the di-methyl part of the name. It's also known as 2-aminoisoheptane because it has an amino group (NH2) at the 2 position on the backbone which is the isoheptane molecule.

Right below it is DMAA, which has 2 methyl groups, one at 1 position in the chain and one at the 3 position.

1,4 DMAA is a variant of DMAA in which the second methyl group is at the 4 position in the carbon chain. We've been able to find little to no clinical research or in vivo research on the 1,4 DMAA variant. In our personal experiences, at the same dosages 1,4 DMAA does not hit as suddenly as 1,3 DMAA, we would actually put it between DMAA and DMHA in terms of the initial "oopmf".
rupture is 1,3 and controlled burn is 1,4...why did you use 1,4 instead of 1,3 for controlled burn?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
rupture is 1,3 and controlled burn is 1,4...why did you use 1,4 instead of 1,3 for controlled burn?
Yes good observation, we put several stims in the fat burner for the appetite suppression effect as well as energy (most dieters feel lower levels of energy as they start decreasing calories). We believed the 1,3 variant has too much of an initial kick as most people aren't using a fat burner for a PWO. We used the 1,4 DMAA variant as well as DMHA because they have a slower onset and don't have that immediate POW. We also added a little bit of phentibul to help counteract the jitters and potential anxiety from the stims. We aimed for fat burner than you can take anytime in the day without being too overwhelming, so you can go about your day regularly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes good observation, we put several stims in the fat burner for the appetite suppression effect as well as energy (most dieters feel lower levels of energy as they start decreasing calories). We believed the 1,3 variant has too much of an initial kick as most people aren't using a fat burner for a PWO. We used the 1,4 DMAA variant as well as DMHA because they have a slower onset and don't have that immediate POW. We also added a little bit of phentibul to help counteract the jitters and potential anxiety from the stims. We aimed for fat burner than you can take anytime in the day without being too overwhelming, so you can go about your day regularly.
thank you for taking time to explain this...I am very interested in this product, I will add it to my list of things to try!!!!

good luck here at AM!!!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
thank you for taking time to explain this...I am very interested in this product, I will add it to my list of things to try!!!!

good luck here at AM!!!
Thank you for having us!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kudos to you guys for having transparency

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll log any of them. I'd even do controlled burn. I'm running a caloric deficit most days. I train 6 days a week. Higher reps than most guys in here. I usually stay in the 12 to 20 rep range. I can post 3 days a week regarding the product.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in on this opportunity. I meet all requirements. Have run logs b4 both on my own and sponsored. My logs are very in depth and test under a variety of situations.

As for the products, I'm a pwo junkie so would absolutely love to compare your product to my staples, mesomorph, being my main go to.

The sleep aid product is definitely something I'd like to check out. I go through periods where sleep is tough at times. Have used prescriptions but they make me groggy next day and the otc products take too long to kick in. On a bulk so the fat burner prob wouldn't work for me right now

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
On a bulk so the fat burner prob wouldn't work for me right now
I think they swapped the thermo for an intra product due to the fact most people aren't cutting right now during the winter months.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, decided to go ahead and pick out loggers now. If you met the qualifications and threw your name in, we put it in a list and just used a random number generator to decide the loggers for fairness sake.

Here they are

Rupture: TNlifting
Aorta: pulsefit
Controlled Burn: stankyleg
Sedation or Comatize (your choice): bighulksmash

Please email me at contact AT veinnutrition.com with your information and we'll get this out to you guys ASAP. We're looking forward to the feedback!

Also wanted to say thank you again to the AM community for the warm welcomes as well as the volunteers. This is just the first of many chances to "win" free product. We also greatly appreciate those who purchase from our store veinnutrition.com! Use BIG10 for 10% off and if you have friends or a following and are interested in an affiliate code please email us!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Congrats all who won! Feel free to tag me in any of your logs to follow, and bighulksmash I obviously expect a tag

Vein, I also like how you guys pulled back from marketing until you had a respectable line up of products. I'll be on the lookout for you guys in the future.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks !!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kudos to you guys for having transparency
Heck yea. Not many places would break that down. Good stuff.
Congrats all who won! Feel free to tag me in any of your logs to follow, and bighulksmash I obviously expect a tag

Vein, I also like how you guys pulled back from marketing until you had a respectable line up of products. I'll be on the lookout for you guys in the future.
Much appreciated guys. It means a lot that these type of things don't go unnoticed.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Congrats loggers! Look forward to seeing these logs!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys very intrigued about the sleep aids

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the logs!
VeinNutrition
Are there any samples available? Id love to try Rupture or Aorta.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys very intrigued about the sleep aids
Me too. I'm probably gonna need to pick some up to go with that fat burner. Lol. The ingredients look solid. Well thought out products

muskate

muskate

Awards
I live in Canada so I can't' enter based on the rules but those products look awesome! Especially the pump product.

Really quality products from the looks of it. I can't wait to see the logs. Hopefully you open up some international/Canadian logging opportunities in the future!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too. I'm probably gonna need to pick some up to go with that fat burner. Lol. The ingredients look solid. Well thought out products
I believe I will give it a try also!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the logs!
VeinNutrition
Are there any samples available? Id love to try Rupture or Aorta.
Hey Matt, we don't have any sample packs right now but we'll be manufacturing some in the future.