Usp Labs Test Powder

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who ended up getting to try it? I assume there will be logs for me to follow?
I think USP sent T Bone a bottle... Or at least it's on the way and he should get it soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am keen to see what USP have up their sleeves. They are one of very few supplement companies where innovation comes first.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am keen to see what USP have up their sleeves. They are one of very few supplement companies where innovation comes first.
Them and PES :p , I haven't had such good results in many areas of my workouts and body compositions as the ones I'm getting on USP and PES :p...(though AI and iForce are growing on me lately) hahaha

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Flavored powder????

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Flavored powder????
I do hope its flavored Rob!! A friend of mine had some BULK DAA powder the other day and he says it tastes like butt hahaha xD but I doubt anything they make will taste bad , besides I actually was one of the people that liked Jack3d's taste :p!! And we don't even know the formula , might not even have DAA in it :O!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I always thought watermelon jack3d tasted awesome.

Larry2308

Awards
This is one product I can't wait to try. With age comes the need for a good test and the capsules I have tried are so big the hardest workout is trying to swallow them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm i'll probably base any future purchase of said supp on how he likes it! :p (plus profile)
So you're saying up front that you won't like it? :lmao:

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You know jacked and OEP are probably the only 2 USP products I never tried, and don't intend to try.
Shame - those are the 2 best products they make

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Shame - those are the 2 best products they make
Beg to differ haha , J3d , OEP , Modern BCAA, Recreate , Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus are their best products!!! (I'm still evaluating C20 , took it on the cut I got my ABS , but I want to try it under a lean bulk scenario to see if I get the same hardness , if I do , it will make the list of TOP products from USP Labs for me :3!!!)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Really interested to see what we have here. Admittedly I've used very few USP products in the past. Maybe this is the one to change that?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Beg to differ haha , J3d , OEP , Modern BCAA, Recreate , Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus are their best products!!! (I'm still evaluating C20 , took it on the cut I got my ABS , but I want to try it under a lean bulk scenario to see if I get the same hardness , if I do , it will make the list of TOP products from USP Labs for me :3!!!)
I never needed cissus and I like the modern BCAA I just personally like recover pro lemon better. Never tried anything else by usp labs. I should be shot but I'm using BPI blox right now !!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been curious about this as well. Hope it doesn't disappoint

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I never needed cissus and I like the modern BCAA I just personally like recover pro lemon better. Never tried anything else by usp labs. I should be shot but I'm using BPI blox right now !!
Im using blox too. The recovery with modern bcaa is way better IMO. but atleast blox tastes good.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I would love a bottle. I'm currently on the alpha t2 oxyelite pro stack. Taking jacked as pwo and combat powder protein
Lol when did you make your account? It wont show me on the phone app

jlmxc

Awards
Lol when did you make your account? It wont show me on the phone app
Friday Just now found the forums community after lifting for three years. I'm going to update this one soon. You can find more stuff about me at the bodybuilding.com forum. Jlmxc. I posted a picture of my weightloss 255 down to 185. In 11 months.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Friday Just now found the forums community after lifting for three years. I'm going to update this one soon. You can find more stuff about me at the bodybuilding.com forum. Jlmxc. I posted a picture of my weightloss 255 down to 185. In 11 months.
Lol I'm not trying to creep on you I was just wondering since your first post was asking for free stuff. It just smelled of troll. :p

jlmxc

Awards
Lol I'm not trying to creep on you I was just wondering since your first post was asking for free stuff. It just smelled of troll. :p
Who doesnt love free stuff? Especially from USP. I'm going to miss my jacked when I run out. Hopefully they send me a bottle to test for them.

check out my profile.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh wow, thats extremely generous.

I remember the days when USPLabs first hit the scene and camphibolic was around and had labels printed from a printer. You guys were generous then and as you have grown, so has your generosity.

Kudos USP, Kudos.
Lol, I remember the C-2/camph combo. Awesome stuff. Then, I was a tester of Powerfull before it came out. They sent me a zip-lok bag full of orange pills, & then a zip-lok bag of some white powder. Ahh, the good 'ol days. USP has always been for the customer. Great company.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Will be following this with interest. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I remember the C-2/camph combo. Awesome stuff. Then, I was a tester of Powerfull before it came out. They sent me a zip-lok bag full of orange pills, & then a zip-lok bag of some white powder. Ahh, the good 'ol days. USP has always been for the customer. Great company.
I love ziplock bags of white powder ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love ziplock bags of white powder ;)

Lol. I remember once beta testing a bottle of yellow powder from USP way back in the day. It tasted like tumeric. Man what was that? Something gold... I think it was before anabolic pump

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I remember once beta testing a bottle of yellow powder from USP way back in the day. It tasted like tumeric. Man what was that? Something gold... I think it was before anabolic pump
lol yeah, most likely AP (or Yellow Gold). I remember using a sample pack of AP, once, and the cap cracked...woof. That was not pleasant. However, I think cissus powder still tastes worse lol.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
lol yeah, most likely AP (or Yellow Gold). I remember using a sample pack of AP, once, and the cap cracked...woof. That was not pleasant. However, I think cissus powder still tastes worse lol.
I've never had thee cissus but I haver cracked open the capsules to mix with water for AP. That was a mistake I will never repeat!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:nono2::bryce:

Haha couldnt help it XD WOOF!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats right it was yellow gold. Tumeric and a few other ingredients. Wow that was nasty tasting. I've never used cissus powder, but I have used the caps before and it helped me knee a lot. A buddy uses cissus to control gout, I never knew it could help gout lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Ike told me he's been mixing his beta Test Powder with baby oil for a sweet transdermal :yup:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sub'd for this...Nice....a USP test product, can't wait to givr it a run..only thing that would make me happier would be VAT Attack being re-born

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I was in on that..but I only got the orange pills..in a ziplock bag..

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I've never had thee cissus but I haver cracked open the capsules to mix with water for AP. That was a mistake I will never repeat!
Uncapped Super Cissus tastes horrible! :tragedy:
The price difference between capped and bulk powder is not worth the effort IMHO..

The second week reports appear pretty positive.. At my age I can use all the test-boosting effects I can get.. I'll be testing this when it's released & available in Europe! :)
If it's the same quality as super cissus and ModernBCAA I'll be buying again! :bigok:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Uncapped Super Cissus tastes horrible! :tragedy:
The price difference between capped and bulk powder is not worth the effort IMHO..

The second week reports appear pretty positive.. At my age I can get all the test-boosting effects there are.. I'll be testing this when it's released & available in Europe! :)
If it's the same quality as super cissus and ModernBCAA I'll be buying again! :bigok:
Cissus is one of the worst tasting powders I've ever consumed. Im not fond of the difference in price but it's worth it. Lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really curious about this stuff.