Usp Labs Test Powder

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use the Sh*t out of me..No BIg Deal!!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Fellas.

I'm not generous, Really, I'm not....I'm just thankful for the owners of this forum and the consumer base it produces.

I really win when I give...

Sorry for using you guys! Forgive me.

I'm going to pick 20 or maybe 30 beta testers randomly from this thread...Yes, you are correct. I'm continuing my ways, and you will be used.

I'm always a fan of putting the product to the consumer test...
Im In!!!!!!!!!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds generous to me. Good luck to everyone chosen.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Fellas.

I'm not generous, Really, I'm not....I'm just thankful for the owners of this forum and the consumer base it produces.

I'm going to pick 20 or maybe 30 beta testers randomly from this thread...Yes, you are correct. I'm continuing my ways, and you will be used.

I like being used.. wait what? ;)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Thank you Fellas.

Being used doesn't seem so bad when it happens on these forums! :D but apology accepted!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Use me use me use me! Use me up! Haha

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Use me up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Fellas.

Oh wow, thats extremely generous.

I remember the days when USPLabs first hit the scene and camphibolic was around and had labels printed from a printer. You guys were generous then and as you have grown, so has your generosity.

Kudos USP, Kudos.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice USP!! This forum is definitely one where the members have a good connection with what the goals are about.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this as well, I would love to log this!

mycavyisslow

Awards
I'm free for use... Currently running 8 weeks on C20 solo and really like it so far. 4 weeks in 4 weeks to go and seeing results. Only used jack3d previous to running this.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't received an answer to my question if this would be released in time for my pct, but beta testing would be even better, if you guys want some pct feedback let me know.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Usp has always been generous with product testing

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I haven't missed an IC release since pink magic, really looking forward to this one.

Although, nothing will ever top cissus for me as my favorite.

trenbologna

Awards
Thank god. USP labs is finally releasing some testosterone powders! Should be good ****. :firedevil:

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I skimmed trough the thread but couldn't find, is this some kind of test booster powder? Or is the name just misleading?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have seen the ads as well.

Curious about it.

I'm sorry I never took advantage of that second series log with the compound 20. It's cool I'm ordering another bottle cause I did enjoy it, just debating if I want to stack it with some Prime possibly myself. We will see....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't received an answer to my question if this would be released in time for my pct, but beta testing would be even better, if you guys want some pct feedback let me know.
Release is around the corner...probably hit the internet first or second week of June.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I skimmed trough the thread but couldn't find, is this some kind of test booster powder? Or is the name just misleading?

New Lean Mass Test Matrix and multi-pathway ergogenic agent is what we are calling it..

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

mnowak1228

Awards
In to be used!! I finish my Carbonite Stack in about two weeks, and Im currently logging Stoked. I would love to picked to test this!! I would also log it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is there an ETA on it yet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this test powder C, E, or P? ;) :laugh:

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked the Stash and we have 4 more bottles to give away before the final labels arrive.

By tomorrow morning, I will personally PM the chosen and in a couple weeks, a bigger giveaway will resume.

thank you

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Checked the Stash and we have 4 more bottles to give away before the final labels arrive.

By tomorrow morning, I will personally PM the chosen and in a couple weeks, a bigger giveaway will resume.

thank you
Very kind! Going to be some lucky people!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
how does a new guy get in on the give away?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
ok..not really new..just been gone for a bit =)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thank you
Nice!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thank you
Sweet.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thank you

good stuff!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit I almost never notice any of the ads but now I'll be looking for this. Interested to see what they have here this time.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

thank you
Who ended up getting to try it? I assume there will be logs for me to follow?