Usp labs oxy elite protein

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ergopharm Mass Meal still holds the title for greatest banana of all time if anyone remembers that stuff. Tasted like liquid banana bread or banana cake mix

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I grabbed the strawberry and banana! Can't wait to try them!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll probably be trying the banana soon. Hopefully excellent in proats.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Half scoop strawberry in 8oz of plain geek yogurt, let setup for couple hours is pure bliss...
This is my go to
1 Carbmaster from Kroger
1 scoop OE Strawberry
top with Diced Strawberries and some Cheerios/Cookie Crisp
Yes please.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my go to
1 Carbmaster from Kroger
1 scoop OE Strawberry
top with Diced Strawberries and some Cheerios/Cookie Crisp
Yes please.
I was thinking graham cracker as a spoon...but yours will work as well :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was thinking graham cracker as a spoon...but yours will work as well :)
I like how you think. Maybe i will half scoop some Cinnamon Swirl Whey + Strawberry Oxy Elite with a Cinnamon Roll Carbmaster. see how that goes.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
USP rep said early March for the new packaged version intro sale. Guess they were waiting to clear out the old stock. It's cleared out now. Any news USP?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP rep said early March for the new packaged version intro sale. Guess they were waiting to clear out the old stock. It's cleared out now. Any news USP?
How is it cleared out if its still up for sale on multiple places/stores?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
How is it cleared out if its still up for sale on multiple places/stores?
Well, I mean cleared out at NP. Anyhow, still waiting for that big early March into sale the rep spoke about in another thread.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, I mean cleared out at NP. Anyhow, still waiting for that big early March into sale the rep spoke about in another thread.
Things do get pushed back you know?
Sometimes things dont always go as planned, if they still have stock of the old stuff, how can they launch a new intro sale ?

you cannot.
You can put pin points or expectations for when you think your stock may run out, but not always as planned.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Nope.
It's not cleared out at NutraPlanet you can order any flavor you want. Mine was "on order" when I placed my order Monday and I received it today.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the new packaging he mentioned was specifically for Vitamin Shoppe and the "new flavor" intro sale is currently going on at NutraPlanet.

$19.91 per tub is an outstanding deal. :thumbsup:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

TEST Powder, AP, and Jack3d micro are being offered at the same price as well.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/usplabs/

It's not cleared out at NutraPlanet you can order any flavor you want. Mine was "on order" when I placed my order Monday and I received it today.
Correct. All flavors are still available for purchase at the sale price. Great opportunity to pick some up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe the new packaging he mentioned was specifically for Vitamin Shoppe and the "new flavor" intro sale is currently going on at NutraPlanet.

Correct. All flavors are still available for purchase at the sale price. Great opportunity to pick some up.
If you dont stock up at this price. for not only a great tasting product, but a product that meets label claims, you are really missing out
Strawberry is the best on the market IMO
Cant wait to crack banana soon.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards

It's been sold out for about days now - I bought 6 of the old package tubs that shipped a couple of days ago. So there won't be intro sale for the new packaged version on NP? Ooops, I now see that you can order and wait for delivery - thanks.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont stock up at this price. for not only a great tasting product, but a product that meets label claims, you are really missing out
Strawberry is the best on the market IMO
Cant wait to crack banana soon.
I'm ashamed... I actually ordered 5 more tubs of OEProt... no self control... at all :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ashamed... I actually ordered 5 more tubs of OEProt... no self control... at all :p
Hang your head in shame. Strawberry, banana, both? You gonna strap all your tubs of protein together and perform farmer walks with em? :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hang your head in shame. Strawberry, banana, both? You gonna strap all your tubs of protein together and perform farmer walks with em? :D
Would be better with 4-5lb. Tubs

Hint hint USP ;)

Really hoping this and Select become available in larger sizes

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CnC and more strawberry. I don't like bananas. I should strap them to my back and go up some hills.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What do people think of the CnC if anyone has tried it yet?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be better with 4-5lb. Tubs

Hint hint USP ;)

Really hoping this and Select become available in larger sizes
^^def this...which I'm sure in time both will be...

CnC and more strawberry. I don't like bananas. I should strap them to my back and go up some hills.
Don't like banana's?...sorry, I don't understand...does not compute...does not compute...(smoke-smoke-shuts down)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just got my banana tub today and it definitely up there with Isoflex, Syntha 6 ,Trutein ect!
USPlabsRep Thanks for the propaganda in the tub
Mixed in what? And no aftertaste?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha there is no need to be ashamed! I totally understand. I have some on the way right now. :)
LOL! I know mine would...and that's why I sometimes have my shipments shipped to my job! LOL! Yeah, I'm sneaky like that.
It could be worse. My other half wouldn't kill me but he would eat it all!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just kidding, it actually fell on its bottom and then bounced on its side. There was still a good amount left in the tub so yes I saved some of it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just kidding, it actually fell on its bottom and then bounced on its side. There was still a good amount left in the tub so yes I saved some of it.
Even if it did come out of the tub I probably would have swept it back in and just picked out the bits of other stuff from the floor lol.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 4 chocolates. Glad I waited I've been out for quite some time. Great deal.