Usp labs oxy elite protein

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
word ok thank you sir. deciding between OEP sb or giving PES' Snickerdoodle a shot. I LOVE the banana from OEP
The banana is amazing, I love it too.

Select Snickerdoodle is awesome

I want to try OEP Strawberry too.

Though choice, buy both lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha budget won't allow that, but i did just convince my girl to get me a strawberry with her ordering a tub of the banana, and i'll try the snicker doodle.

winner winner
Nice, nothing better than a protein sugar momma

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finally tried both and it was definitely better. Still too artificial. It may just be the strawberry, I'll try another flavor before I write it off. I don't have any gas or bloat issues, which I'm happy about, just not liking this flavor.

Thinking of going with a basic flavor. Or maybe cookies & cream because I like that flavor in pretty much everything.
Hmm. Maybe strawberry just isn't your thing. I hope you find another flavor that becomes your new favorite. As much as I love the new flavors, I think my favorite will always be chocolate.

if you guys had to choose between Cookies & Cream and Strawberry, which would you pick?

Loved Cellucor's strawberry, and I hated Musclepharm's Cookies & Cream. I wanna adventure to C&C but Was wondering if they're even comparable (MP vs Oxy) or a whole nother ball field

so for those who've had both, lemme hear it

Btw The Solution, banana bread was so good. made some with choco chips for my gf and she's ordering a tub for herself.
In OxyELITE Protein, I'd choose cookies 'n' cream. I got a tub of the MP CnC at Costco once and was not pleased, so if I were you I'd try the OxyELITE Protein without hesitation. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think Banana and Vanilla are the two best flavors. Although I haven't tried C&C or Strawberry yet.
CnC is my favourite, tried all but Strawberry now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bob what have you done to me lol

just had two loaves of banana bread post workout with walden farms choco peanut butter spread on it. i'm obsessed. it's all your fault!

and on a side note, this banana protein is orgasmic my god. i hate shakes, but tried it in a shake, and jesus I thought MP's banana was good. takes the cake, easily
THe loaves = Winning
Walden Farms = Not so much
Pure artificial sugars and sweetners. Destroy my stomach.
God bless you

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cassie you like the CNC over Strawberry? Damn!!!
Its close but yes, I prefer CnC. I haven't tried banana yet though. We'll see if it can top my favorite flavor chocolate. Hmmmm....I'm definitely going to have to try mixing chocolate with banana, and possibly adding peanut butter and almond milk to make it into a pudding. Errrrrrhagerd. I haven't even tried it yet but I feel like I already know how good that mix is going to be.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its close but yes, I prefer CnC. I haven't tried banana yet though. We'll see if it can top my favorite flavor chocolate. Hmmmm....I'm definitely going to have to try mixing chocolate with banana, and possibly adding peanut butter and almond milk to make it into a pudding. Errrrrrhagerd. I haven't even tried it yet but I feel like I already know how good that mix is going to be.
Yup! Choc + Banana = Deadly

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
CnC is my fav.