• Established
how did it end up treating you?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an interesting substance. I had some pretty volatile mood swings for the first couple of days I was on it, but then I leveled out and it's been very nice ever since. Two caps has a very noticeable calming effect, similar to a good glass of wine, but stronger.
Wait until you add Ashwagandha to your Relora! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Significant fat loss within the first week of taking a given thermo is a surprise to me. Considering ive tried a number of thermo's...this is by far the most pronounced start. Usually i'll notice big changes some point at 2-3 weeks...not a few days in.

Today im really feeling the thermo part of OEP. I have to admit at first i didnt feel much of anything but the effect is slowly becoming more and more intense. Its almost like a tingling sensation....nothing like parathesia but almost like waves of cold heat(if that makes sense) that precedes some sweat.

Im really starting to notice a significant amount of increase in vascularity that i am attributing to loss of fat in my arms. Im going to be taking photos every two weeks and i have already established a point of reference before sing OEP. I would really hate to only have 4 weeks on OEP.

Looking good so far! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you go into further detail about this please? I'm curious. Thanks in advance...

mad love strat...:love:
I am posting from my cell phone right now, so typing is somewhat challenging. In any case, Ashwaganda on it's own is a powerful modulator of stress-induced oxidative damage. It has also been shown to regulate cortisol, while improving well-being, stabilizing insulin and lipid levels, promoting sleep, and enhancing recovery. Beyond all these, it also appears to induce favourable neuroprotective effects. Stacks rather nicely with Relora. Matter-of-factly, Ashwagandha (and Rhodiola rosea) are among my favourite herbs.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^he's on his cell phone and still has perfect punctuality, grammer, and spelling; and he know's exactly the reasons why we should add this to our stack.

hence my love for him.

darn near perfect, he is.

thanks strat.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for what appears to be the cure for cancer. Like the objectivity GHGH.

I ventured here since you made it clear I wasn't giving OEP a fair shake in the other thread.

Carry on.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for what appears to be the cure for cancer. Like the objectivity GHGH.

I ventured here since you made it clear I wasn't giving OEP a fair shake in the other thread.

Carry on.

Thank you Adams, your attendance is welcome anytime. Ill see if i can get up some pictures towards the end of my run as well as a comprehesive summary of my cut progress before and after OEP.

I try my best to be objective.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I have been quite MIA the past couple of days. Sorry about that gentlemen...

So update after thanksgiving...and after several days of a lack luster diet, not training as hard as I would like b/c of the wrist, elbow, and shoulder of my left arm was acting up(all old injuries that seem to have been aggrevated by wednesday's judo class) I am back on the ball.

My weight....192....which is f*cking phenomenal considering how little attention ive been paying to my diet. 3-4 meals a day....not counting calories, either eating too much or not enough and the only two supplements i used where glycobol and OEP.

Stress level was very very high but i was still able to make progress on my cut.

I would like to get some Recreate and more OEP to finish off the month of december.

As far as OEP is concerned, it was really put to the test the past couple of days and i think it did quite well.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So an update:

The past week or more ive been really busy and not able to really get on here too much so sorry for the lack of updates.

Work outs on my big lifts are progressing nicely. Bench im hitting 340, squat im working with 405 and deadlift and holding on to 315 for more reps. I added power cleans to days i do deadlifts but i started very light with 135 and ill slowly work my way up.

Im babying my left elbow, both shoulders and left wrist. Im making sure to lay off accessory work on days where they feel aggrevated. Cardio wise i was able to hit a mile at a good pace then hit several sprints(round 10) afterwards so Kleens routine has upped my cardio significantly.

Judo is going well but its def pushing my boundaries and leaving me sore along with the lifts.

Diet was pretty craptacular saturday and sunday. Sushi on saturday and my homemade super brownie and ultra delicious pudding on sunday. No noticeable fat gain but a shi*t ton of glycogen retention but no spill over since i made sure to not consume water around times of high carb intake.

OEP is working like a charm. But its hard to remember not to rely on this to get results. Im gonna add in recreate probably today or tomorrow. and ill do both for 4 weeks. Ill try 2 weeks 1 OEP 1RC twice a day then switch it to 2 OEP in the morning and 2 RC in the afternoon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OEP is working like a charm. But its hard to remember not to rely on this to get results. Im gonna add in recreate probably today or tomorrow. and ill do both for 4 weeks. Ill try 2 weeks 1 OEP 1RC twice a day then switch it to 2 OEP in the morning and 2 RC in the afternoon.
Awesome! Let's know how that protocol treats you. :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill be starting friday and ill run it for 30 days so i can contrast 30 days with just OEP and 30 days with both....should be a fun ride!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strat, can you give recommendations for dosing Ashwaganda & Relora?

Duration, dosings, timings, etc

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat, can you give recommendations for dosing Ashwaganda & Relora?

Duration, dosings, timings, etc
For Ashwagandha Extract, aim at 125mg twice daily. Prefer Sensoril Ashwagandha (standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugate and 32% oligosacchsrides). For Relora, aim at 300mg twice daily. NOW Relora is awesome.

Take 125mg Sensoril Ashwaganda and 300mg Relora about 30 minutes before breakfast, and again before bed (on an empty stomach).

Take for four to eight weeks, then take a break as needed.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so does relora really suppress appetite? B/c OEP does a very very good job at that so i wouldnt recommend further suppression.

But i can see if it helps control cortisol why it would be useful on a deep cut.

Im not familiar with either but im pretty sure someone already stacked OEP and relora successfully

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so does relora really suppress appetite? B/c OEP does a very very good job at that so i wouldnt recommend further suppression.

But i can see if it helps control cortisol why it would be useful on a deep cut.

Im not familiar with either but im pretty sure someone already stacked OEP and relora successfully
Should not be appetite suppressive.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strategic - would you be willing to give us a heads up either here or in a new thread about the benefits of both for us not as well versed in those two herbs? I keep hearing about them but know next to nothing about them. Also, if you know a good brand/source for each besides the NOW Relora you mentioned about that would be really helpful.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic - would you be willing to give us a heads up either here or in a new thread about the benefits of both for us not as well versed in those two herbs? I keep hearing about them but know next to nothing about them. Also, if you know a good brand/source for each besides the NOW Relora you mentioned about that would be really helpful.

These might help:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99537-sensoril-product-review.html#post1449710
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting-4.html#post1404784
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/88934-now-super-cortisol.html#post1358351
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89091-paging-strategicmove.html#post1259717
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/87140-cortisol.html#post1225395

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strategic is the man, reps coming your way buddy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So after the weekend of sushi...sweets...and even pizza i was 197

Today im weighing in at 191

I love OEP

This weekend no sushi...brownies....or pizza

Just got my RC....may start it today or tomorrow

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finished my cut awhile ago. I dropped down to 185 and then stopped my cut.

I will be running another cut in about 2 months or so. I WILL ne re-using OEP seeing it is th emost effective fat burner i have used.

A must try for those who have their diet and training on point.