gaba
magnesium
vitamin d3 (3000mg)
800mg of rhodiola
l theanine
maca
l carnitine
primavar

and a bunch of other fun stuff.....overall over 80 pills a day, my bloodwork came out great slightly above what i started, errections and came back a little too much, mood swings have gotten better and no gyno or no itchy nips. The issue is that some days im more tired then normal and its not bad to the point of passing out. its very manageable but annoying. any ideas how long it will take for that to go back to normal?

the dhea products were androsterone/1 dhea/4 dhea for 4 weeks then 400mg of epi andro alongside 330mg of 4dhea for another 2 weeks.

holistically pct was great!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jesus talk about overkill, could have spent $30 on nolva or clomid and taken half a pill a day for the same or better results. To each their own lol

DieselJD

Awards
its probably the 3000mg of vitamin d you are taking......

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take it this was some kind of 'Experiment' with money as no object??

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you recovered! As for your tiredness, there's so many variables, it's almost impossible to say. Could be diet, sleep, stress, or anything else really

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, this is the consumer reality...

But yeah, OP; just as The Express 42 said, this could be a lot cheaper. Not to mention that what you did was not a PCT. The most crucial part of PCT is a SERM (tamoxifen, clomid, toremifene). Those things make the body produce more LH. None, and I mean non of the things you listed does that.

And don't think that just because you bought those aas (4ad, 1ad, etc.) off the shelf and not from a drug dealer that you werent on a reall cycle. 4ad is testosterone and 1ad is dehidroboldenone aka 1Test. Bot suppress you fully, just like any other aas.

Do more research the next time you start messing with your body please. And no, it's definitely not necessary that you are fully recovered. Go do blood tests.

Wolfhound123

Awards
You sound like an automatic bot as soon as you see a post of someone not using a a horrible drug for a the liver department. Not to mention these research chems are at best "iffy". If youd cared reading my post I said my hormone levels came better then pre cycle by a small amount, mayb not by a mile but I'll take it rather then staying at the same or less or haveing small balls the size of Skittles or even no libido and sex drive. My only concern was i was abit tired then usual that is all

Wolfhound123

Awards
Overkill Yes! My nuts were not cooperating after 4 weeks, luckily mid natural stupid pct my nuts started hurting out of nowhere and achey and libido came in strong,mood got better no gyno and no loss of strenght ...actually let me not kid you i did lose some strenght but overall I'm not complaining . Mayb my issue is the tiredness I get from sleeping 3 hours a day, I'm convinced the rebirth did it's job

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
80 pills a day and I’m assuming that was x 4 weeks? Yikes...what was your logic behind that? That’s like a ziplock bag meal of pills every day lol. For what?

Wolfhound123

Awards
Logic being Theirs always a way without ingesting a serm, mayb not when your an experienced user since your endo system is all beaten and balls are just tired of changing size. But yeah it worked, will I ever do it again ? Most likely but Any thing passed a dhea precursor ? Nah... reason being I looked for multiple pathways that can boost your test naturally , reduced cortisol in different pathways, used dhea for a well being due to the fact my dhea was low even pre cycle and looked for ways to control my anxiety in every possible way. I found over 20 ways to do this...did I recover ? Yes blood work says it .....completly no? Still slightly lethargic then usual but hey man if my libido ****ingdrills then excuse me mister serm and old aas farts I ain't touching research chems and telling my doc I need a serm for my nuts

Wolfhound123

Awards
80 pills a day and I’m assuming that was x 4 weeks? Yikes...what was your logic behind that? That’s like a ziplock bag meal of pills every day lol. For what?
And yes a meal lol...you don't have any idea how annoying it was to wake up at 3am to fill my zip locks...

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems pretty nonsensical...but, hey wet socks are only as wet as the gift horse that slipped in the jello. You know...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hi Guys :)

just to summarize my pct protocol was this

Super pct
kingsblood
rebirth
gaba
magnesium
vitamin d3 (3000mg)
800mg of rhodiola
l theanine
maca
l carnitine
primavar

and a bunch of other fun stuff.....overall over 80 pills a day, my bloodwork came out great slightly above what i started, errections and came back a little too much, mood swings have gotten better and no gyno or no itchy nips. The issue is that some days im more tired then normal and its not bad to the point of passing out. its very manageable but annoying. any ideas how long it will take for that to go back to normal?

the dhea products were androsterone/1 dhea/4 dhea for 4 weeks then 400mg of epi andro alongside 330mg of 4dhea for another 2 weeks.

holistically pct was great!
Wasted a lot of money there, coulda had a serm for under $40

Wolfhound123

Awards
Research chems with most likely weird crap in their or at most a small amount of the first gen serms? I'm good! And not to mention no girly sides or horribly liver enzymes...wasted alot but made my recovery...why doesn't anyone a knowledge this result...who cares if I spend 400$+ which I did lol over a course of 1 year lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the h*ll are you jabing about?? And ehy all the hostility?? Serms are not research chems mate. They are pharma drugsx proven to work. And no, you wont do any aditional harm to your self if you take them. All the stuff you took is actually much much more iffy then a simple pharma grade serm like torem for instance...

You need to do a lot more research before you come here and start making such statements.

Sorry I missed you said you've done bloods already.

Wolfhound123

Awards
What the h*ll are you jabing about?? And ehy all the hostility?? Serms are not research chems mate. They are pharma drugsx proven to work. And no, you wont do any aditional harm to your self if you take them. All the stuff you took is actually much much more iffy then a simple pharma grade serm like torem for instance...

You need to do a lot more research before you come here and start making such statements.

Sorry I missed you said you've done bloods already.
I did bloods mate. :) and I'm not talking about the legit prescribed serms that should be legally acquired for other purposes. And I was talking about the research chems if by any chance you can't get a prescribed which In my case I can't, don't have insurance and most likely can't get a real deal. On another note I'm very aware how to cycle the serms, trust me I've done my research on the benefits of starting my balls to work as fast as possible and how the mechanism of action is. But i went with what I could get my hands on and again I'm the small percentage believer of not using a serm, atleast not for these baby two step converting drugs.
With that being said instead of hitting me with the "no serm no cycle " how about a little help on my energy needs...please?

Wolfhound123

Awards
Do you really think id just comment and say I did a otc pct in anabolic minds everyone here is pro roids and pro serms, their are a minimal amount of people who have not used serms for smaller compounds and are still banging like theirs no tommrow , and I'm one of them so..mayb instead of being self centered on a subject how about we have a broader open mind on the POSSIBILITIEs of otc pct protocol actually working...and not just throw away that idea. Yes?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did bloods mate. :) and I'm not talking about the legit prescribed serms that should be legally acquired for other purposes. And I was talking about the research chems if by any chance you can't get a prescribed which In my case I can't, don't have insurance and most likely can't get a real deal. On another note I'm very aware how to cycle the serms, trust me I've done my research on the benefits of starting my balls to work as fast as possible and how the mechanism of action is. But i went with what I could get my hands on and again I'm the small percentage believer of not using a serm, atleast not for these baby two step converting drugs.
With that being said instead of hitting me with the "no serm no cycle " how about a little help on my energy needs...please?
Honestly man.... If your numbers (across the board) look as good or better than before you started the cycle.... There is nothing I can think of (cycling-wise) that should be causing your tiredness. When someone is feeling tired or lethargic after a cycle, they can normally look at their bloodwork and find the (at least likely) cause.

Maybe if you posted your (name redacted) bloodwork. There could be something you are missing.
..... (I'm not just talking about Test and Estrogen).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i don’t know why you’re scared of a serm when this overkill pct could do more damage to you lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don’t know why you’re scared of a serm when this overkill pct could do more damage to you lol
Exactly my point.

OP: Look man, nobody is talking about RX clomid or tamox. You can, and most do, buy either UGL or pharma grade clomid from trusted sources.

As for the other stuff you are taking: these companies are shady as f*ck. You have actually no idea whats in those pills. And it's much riskier taking that then buying from a trusted UGL.

Why do you think the stuff you were taking is safer? Because you bought it from the shelf? You think these things are tested for purity? C'mon man.

Also 1ad and 4ad is 1-test and test. So they are not mild aas. 1-test is actually one of the strongest aas out there and test is, well... test :)

I'm sorry but your statements are so clearly wrong and misinformed I had to comment on them.

Post your bloods please so we can assist further. What's you e2, dht, free test, etc.?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He didn't take 1/4androdiol, he took 1/4dhea which are not on the same level, not even close. Plus keep in mind that a lot of old school guys didn't/don't do anything at all for pct.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro it’s not even JUST about that... taking 80 pills a day for a month Jesus lol

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yeah, that is a bit much haha I do think it's interesting and cool that according to blood work he recovered with natural products. Whether it's worth it or not is something else entirely.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He didn't take 1/4androdiol, he took 1/4dhea which are not on the same level, not even close. Plus keep in mind that a lot of old school guys didn't/don't do anything at all for pct.
My bad then. A lot of people often times say 1dhea when they actually mean 1ad...