Upcoming P-PLEX cycle PCT

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I also have this on the steroid forum, but I probably should have it hear. Please give any feedback;posotive or negative.

Running p-plex at 30,30,40,40(4wks.)

all usual support supps.

Cycle support throughout

PCT(4 wks):

Lean xtreme-2 wks. into(full rec. dosage)

Activate xtreme(full rec. dosage)

HYPERDROLX2(half dosage[4wks.])

6-oxo extreme(thinking of tapering dosage down)

wk1 Full dosage (1am,1afternoon,2pm)
wk2 same as above
wk3 (1am,2pm)
wk4 (1am,2pm)
wk5(?) (2pm)

Post cycle support(1 cap 2wks, 2 caps last 2 wks.)

I have just enough PCS left to do this.

I am trying to take advantage of the AI tapper affect without losing the trans-resveratrol strength.On the other hand I don't want to get the B-6 intake too high for too long(multi-vit I take contains 125 mgs and 6-oxo xtreme contains 175)

I like the Idea of incorporating a 6-bromo product with an AI.
Will this be too much estrogen suppression? Should I add another test booster?

As you can tell, I'm opting to do another OTC PH so the best PCT would be OTC as well....Just my opinion:think:

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I also have this on the steroid forum, but I probably should have it hear. Please give any feedback;posotive or negative.

Running p-plex at 30,30,40,40(4wks.)

PCT(4 wks):

Lean xtreme-2 wks. into(full rec. dosage)

Activate xtreme(full rec. dosage)

HYPERDROLX2(half dosage[4wks.])

6-oxo extreme(thinking of tapering dosage down)

wk1 Full dosage (1am,1afternoon,2pm)
wk2 same as above
wk3 (1am,2pm)
wk4 (1am,2pm)
wk5(?) (2pm)

Post cycle support(1 cap 2wks, 2 caps last 2 wks.)

I have just enough PCS left to do this.

I am trying to take advantage of the AI tapper affect without losing the trans-resveratrol strength.On the other hand I don't want to get the B-6 intake too high for too long(multi-vit I take contains 125 mgs and 6-oxo xtreme contains 175)

I like the Idea of incorporating a 6-bromo product with an AI.
Will this be too much estrogen suppression? Should I add another test booster?

As you can tell, I'm opting to do another OTC PH so the best PCT would be OTC as well....Just my opinion:think:
I'm not claiming to be an expert, but pplex can really shut you down so I'd recommend the usual protocol in the "PCT for Dummies" thread. I'm not sure OTC is gonna work.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I would dump the 6 oxo and use the Hyperdrol at full dosage for 4 weeks. You could low dose the 6 oxo and taper it down a couple weeks after the hyperdrol if you wanted a warm fuzzy.

I didnt find P-plex to be all that suppressive personally.. it's rather mild if you ask me.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Its a little overkill to run hyperdrol along with 6-oxo extreme. I would run PCS and 6-oxo extreme for initial PCT, then bridge into hyperdrol/activate extreme cycle. The activate would probably be most helpful to you after you have allowed your test levels to return to normal. Immediately after a cycle there isn't going to be alot of free test to worry about being bound anyway. As mentioned above it would be a good idea to have a SERM at least at your disposal.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Oo, forgot the AM community underestimates hyperdrol x2. yawn.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh man....now I'm confused:think:

I like the idea of Hyperdrolx2 for a month. I've had that on my shelf for 6 months and can't wait to finally use it.

So it would be best to hold of on the activate extreme for a couple of weeks also. I thought that IC3 was good for entire PCT.

Thanks for the input Usf.:thumbsup: