Upcoming Spring Run

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I’m about to start a cycle, will log it it here, might not post every day, but will keep it updated regularly. This is an unsponsored log.

Plan is to run the following:

Iconic Formulations 3-AD at 75mg a day(2 pumps)
Xpg epiandro gel 3ml(225mg)
CEL stanoplex 1 cap(300mg) pwo
Pct will be clomid 40/40/20/20, will probably add a test booster in as well along with xpg’s ursa

Will also throw in nac and curcumin as well during this run.

Anything I’m missing or any suggestions?

I’ve done a few alpha 4, epiandro and androsterone runs before, so excited to see what 3-ad will do.

Goal here is recomp, lean mass, hoping for some small strength gains too.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks pretty solid. I'm looking at doing a very similar stack and debating throwing in 11KT on top of the 3AD and EpiAndro. Still debating which way I'm going to go!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks pretty solid. I'm looking at doing a very similar stack and debating throwing in 11KT on top of the 3AD and EpiAndro. Still debating which way I'm going to go!
I was pretty happy my run in the end. I didn’t really notice much in strength gains or really better workouts, but I leaned out a lot. I dropped 5lbs without changing my diet or cardio. I’ll put that down to the 3ad. The one thing i will say is the topical 3ad destroyed my skin. Something in the carrier and my skin did not agree, so i probably won’t run this again, I’ll do oral in the future