Upcoming M-1-T Cycle

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
So I should have updated this more, lol.

I'm now 1 week out fo the last M1T cycle, no UCP either, just PCT of nolva.

Sides: very little for me. Some minor lethargy and libido loss, nothing to get upset about.

Strength gains: Impressive, all lifts are up, lifting more than I ever have, just being a maniac in the gym :D

LBM Gains: Knowing my own body, about 8 lbs

Fat loss: About 10lbs

Overall: I was thoroughly impressed with this cycle, especially for something spur of the moment. I was about to start a test/EQ/winny cycle when M1T came out, and I had to try it :D I would recommend 10mg to anyone who hasn't done this before, but I think I responded well to 20, but then again I handle 1-test very well and am about 260lbs.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
So I should have updated this more, lol.

I'm now 1 week out fo the last M1T cycle, no UCP either, just PCT of nolva.

Sides: very little for me. Some minor lethargy and libido loss, nothing to get upset about.

Strength gains: Impressive, all lifts are up, lifting more than I ever have, just being a maniac in the gym :D

LBM Gains: Knowing my own body, about 8 lbs

Fat loss: About 10lbs

Overall: I was thoroughly impressed with this cycle, especially for something spur of the moment. I was about to start a test/EQ/winny cycle when M1T came out, and I had to try it :D I would recommend 10mg to anyone who hasn't done this before, but I think I responded well to 20, but then again I handle 1-test very well and am about 260lbs.
Any Hair loss bro?