Upcoming cycles help & critique

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

Hey all

I’m planning for 2 cycles and I have to decide within 2 days max.

Reason for planning for longe term is that one of my friends gets the compounds for me from UK as I do not have them where I live.

Been reading and searching allot but I have to decide fast

All below compounds are from Predator and I don’t know any other sources.

main goal is gain more lean mass and hopefully drop body fat

1st cycle was 1,4 andro and epi andro and I gained about 2 to 3kg

Stats:

76 kg and bf is about 16 or 17 %

Been lifting nonstop for about 5 years now

1st cycle will be :

- nanodrol (m-stem) and will be dosed 1ml daily
- androtest from fusion supplement (4-ADiol 1step conversion
I’m having androtest test as a test base to fight leathery and support libido

cycle support
- cell assist
- Arimidex on hand in case of estrogen issues from androtest
- liv 52

Pct:

-This Time I’ll try nolva instead of clomid as I felt like I didn’t get my libido as it used to be before 1st cycle
-super Pct

2nd cycle will be 8 weeks

-Ostarine 20mg a day
-lgd 20
-Andarine 50mg a day split on 2 doses

Cycle support and pct will remain the same

Now the question are :

- what did I miss in each cycle
- in 1st cycle will it be over kill adding Epistane
- in 2nd cycle I didn’t consider cardarine due to cancer endless debate
- in 2nd I didn’t add lgd as I didn’t find it on predator and it the only one I know and the same for Epistane
- is it correct that Epistane increases libido which is the opposite of m-sten

I’m open to suggestions and critique is I missed anything.

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cycle layout is perfect; you’ll love nanodrol. Epistane would be overkill to add to it imo. Epistane did nothing positive for my libido, it will likely reduce it if you have no test base. Not too familiar with sarms.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
First cycle layout is perfect; you’ll love nanodrol. Epistane would be overkill to add to it imo. Epistane did nothing positive for my libido, it will likely reduce it if you have no test base. Not too familiar with sarms.
What about androtest dose is 375mg enough or what

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I’m not too familiar with androtest. The reviews on it seem a bit mixed tbh.
I’ll get both nanodrol and Epistane and reach in separate cycles with test base.

Can I run nanodrol more that 4 weeks ?

Do you have any idea if used something like 4andro how much I should doses

Do you have any Oral recommendations for test base ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll get both nanodrol and Epistane and reach in separate cycles with test base.

Can I run nanodrol more that 4 weeks ?

Do you have any idea if used something like 4andro how much I should doses

Do you have any Oral recommendations for test base ?
You could definitely run nanodrol for up to 6 weeks if you wanted to. I think most people use 4andro around 300-500mg. 4andro would probably be a safe and convenient test base.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely run nanodrol for up to 6 weeks if you wanted to. I think most people use 4andro around 300-500mg. 4andro would probably be a safe and convenient test base.
Thanks allot bro

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about androtest dose is 375mg enough or what
You see I’m sure that I recall people saying androtest needed to be at 700-800ed - being a 1 step you’d think it’d be lower than 4 andro.....
SouthPawSD probably the best to ask - seem to recall him using it as a base for nanodrol recently....

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
You see I’m sure that I recall people saying androtest needed to be at 700-800ed - being a 1 step you’d think it’d be lower than 4 andro.....
SouthPawSD probably the best to ask - seem to recall him using it as a base for nanodrol recently....
Yes seen these posts that’s why I’m confused and I don’t know if 375 would suffice being 1 step or not

Let’s see what SouthPawSD say
Thanks bro

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well the deal with 4AD is it turns into pure test. The half life is really short. 375mg would be good for one dose in the day, you would want at least one more dose if not two in the day, one dose every three to four hours.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

Well the deal with 4AD is it turns into pure test. The half life is really short. 375mg would be good for one dose in the day, you would want at least one more dose if not two in the day, one dose every three to four hours.

This is getting quite expensive

Actually I’ve bought 2 andro test to run one with nanaodrol Ana the 2nd one with Epistane in another cycle

I was going to dose it 125 3 times a day
Will that be useless as test base and won’t fight leathery?

Seen others running nanodrol solo

If I double the dose that would be 6 capsules

Would it be better takings 125 every 4 hours ??

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes seen these posts that’s why I’m confused and I don’t know if 375 would suffice being 1 step or not

Let’s see what SouthPawSD say
Thanks bro
Ya I ran 1.5ml nanodrol with 750mg androtest. Compared to 4andro, loads better in terms of euphoria and we'll bring. Gains were incredible, probably mostly because of the nanodrol I would assume and I was coming back from shoulder surgery. I liked it, but I liked dermatrest better. It was cheaper and more effective, but had more bloat and needed more or an AI. At the end I increased the 4AD up to 1000mg and liked it more, but freaking expensive. I wouldn't run less then 625mg.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

Ya I ran 1.5ml nanodrol with 750mg androtest. Compared to 4andro, loads better in terms of euphoria and we'll bring. Gains were incredible, probably mostly because of the nanodrol I would assume and I was coming back from shoulder surgery. I liked it, but I liked dermatrest better. It was cheaper and more effective, but had more bloat and needed more or an AI. At the end I increased the 4AD up to 1000mg and liked it more, but freaking expensive. I wouldn't run less then 625mg.
Ok I ordered more andro test and I’ll run it 750

How was you cycle in terms of gains and side effects ?

When it started to kick in.

When the gains started and stoped gaining ?

Did you do blood work after cycle ?

Also how much ai do u suggest to to use

I have Arimidex

And how was your libido ?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I ordered more andro test and I’ll run it 750

How was you cycle in terms of gains and side effects ?

When it started to kick in.

When the gains started and stoped gaining ?

Did you do blood work after cycle ?

Also how much ai do u suggest to to use

I have Arimidex

And how was your libido ?
Gains where great, I gained about 12lbs I kept. I used it to gain strength back as I was in a time crunch for sports and needed to be ready by a certain time after surgery.

Sides I had were stomach problems, like I had to force myself to eat and took 2x the heart burn med and needed Tums all the time. Also get lots of water!! Some days I felt like I was peeing fire.

If I remember it right I was feeling it at like 10/12 days.
I gained all the way until the end of cycle. I just had to force myself to eat all the time.

I didn't do bloodwork due to some financial medical stuff.

Not sure on the AI what I did... I'll have to look back at what I did.

As for libido, I'm one of those people that gets a decrease on cycle. Literally hah no desire for like 4 weeks. But I always get a huge spike in PCT.