Upcoming cutting stack

xcendo

Awards
So I have ... a lot ... of supplements at my disposal, and I'd like to see what people think would be the most efficient use of these - which to combine, for how long, etc. for a 4-8 week cut.

Albuterol 12mg/day
Cissus RX
CEE
Powerfull
Rebound Reloaded
Sesamin
cAMPHIBOLIC
C2
Thyrogen-X

I also have about 3 weeks' worth of Anagen and 12 days of ActivaTe and RXT left.

I plan on running the C2 and cAMP in USP's "Fat Cascade" dosing schedule (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/38620-fat-cascade-cycle-potent-approach.html), replacing ephedrine with albuterol for the first two weeks.

The beET ECPE from Thyrogen, the cAMP, and Powerfull should all be pretty anti-catabolic. From what little I understand, everything in this stack works through different pathways, so it shouldn't be redundant. I'd just like to get the biggest bang for my buck with all these supps.

Thanks!

xcendo

Awards
I know these threads are annoying. A quick reply or two to lead me in a good direction would be helpful, though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would use Albuterol on it's on. Stack cAMP and C2. Then use thyrogen on it's on with Sesathin maybe. Everything else, like CEE and Cissus, well...those can be used throughout. YOu may want to start powerfull once you've hit a plateu. That's just how I would do it to stretch out my $$$.

doodle

doodle

Awards
Second that.
run the alb. on its own and then start thy-x the day you stop IMO

xcendo

Awards
That sounds reasonable. Considering I've been taking cAMP for about a week and Anagen and ActivaTe+RXT for 26 days, I don't see the point in stopping them just for the albuterol, as the cumulative effects would be lost.

So I'll run the remains of my NHA and Anagen with Albuterol, do two weeks of C2+cAMP, add in Thyrogen-X, and once the C2+cAMP is done, start Powerfull+Rebound Reloaded. Sesamin and Cissus I'll run throughout.

Sound good?