Upcoming Cutting Cycle w/ lots of BLR Goodies

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, Ive been off cycle for about 4 months now. My least cycle was a lean bulk / recomp.
Cycle was pretty heavy with 6 weeks of Osta, bridged into 12 weeks of Trest, Furaza, Stano,
Epi Andro & 11 Oxo for a total of 18 weeks.

i've had a full recovery with pre & post bloodwork. I was using BLR PCT Products (Rebirth, Letrone & Viron)

Since being out of PCT, I've been cutting for about 3 months now and getting pretty lean. Roughly 13 - 14%.
Last weight is was 159.4lbs @ 5'7" with 31" waist. Abs are not visible, but top 2 are starting to poke thru.

i will continue cutting the next 4-8 weeks using Exotherm, DCP 2.1 & various stims / fat burners.

Plan is too start my cycle in the next 4 - 8 weeks. Im going to do a cut / recomp this time. Don't want
to lean bulk again until I can get to at least 10% BF.

Thinking about the following 10 week cycle....

Osta: 10 / 10 / 15 / 15 / 15 / 15 / 20 / 20
EpiAndro: 0 / 0 / 300 / 300 / 450 / 450 / 450 / 450 / 600 /600

Was also thinking about throwing GW into the mix

Cycle Supoort Supps

BLR Exotherm
BLR Prolactrone
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL Tudca

PCT Support Supps
BLR Letrone
BLR Rebirth
BLR Viron
SNS Reduce XT

I've run Osta & EpiAndro both separately, only thing I havent tried was GW.

Was also thinking about Dermacrine too.

Any thoughts and suggestions on the cycle layout....?

Jebrook
KilaCali

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will be following this! I just ordered some letrone and exotherm!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good plan! How long are you willing to run gw for?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like an awesome cutting stack. I say go for it on the Cardarine(GW) for 8 weeks. So many options here!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I've been using Abliderated Advanced for a couple weeks and started Exo last week. My midsection had changed a lot. Everything is tighter and more defined. The stomach fat is much less dense and melting off daily especially if I keep my carbs low. Went from no abs visible to 4 visible in two weeks. Haven't dieted or lost a single pound. In a few weeks I'll switch back to eviscerate + Exo. Also been putting Clen in the AA in the mornings once per day every two days.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

I've been using Eviscerate Smolder, MST Shred Ultra,
Just added Exotherm & DCP 2.1

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

I've been using Eviscerate Smolder, MST Shred Ultra,
Just added Exotherm & DCP 2.1
How do you like that DCP? I've been getting more interested in fat burners. It looks interesting.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like that DCP? I've been getting more interested in fat burners. It looks interesting.
I've been using MST's Shred Ultra, which I ran a log with a couple months back. Its a pretty potent fat burner with stims.
And gets me nice and hot.

I just started DCP 2.1 a couple days ago. there are no stims, but its gets me really hot. I tried to stack it with Shred Ultra
yesterday, and i think it was too much, i started to feel weird for a couple hours. Not over stimmed, but just weird feeling.

Im going to try taking them at different times.. using Shred Ultra in the am and DCP in the pm.

DCP definitely seems legit, and is a very good non stimmed thermogenic...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using MST's Shred Ultra, which I ran a log with a couple months back. Its a pretty potent fat burner with stims.
And gets me nice and hot.

I just started DCP 2.1 a couple days ago. there are no stims, but its gets me really hot. I tried to stack it with Shred Ultra
yesterday, and i think it was too much, i started to feel weird for a couple hours. Not over stimmed, but just weird feeling.

Im going to try taking them at different times.. using Shred Ultra in the am and DCP in the pm.

DCP definitely seems legit, and is a very good non stimmed thermogenic...
Been looking for a good non-stim burner. It's one I've been considering. You got your Osta yet? I've got some I don't want. Tren/Cardarine would be a sic cutting combo too. So many options. That's always the hardest part. I just want to try everything.:)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just grabbed some pes shift for my cutting stack, looks like a solid non stim fat burner

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking for a good non-stim burner. It's one I've been considering. You got your Osta yet? I've got some I don't want. Tren/Cardarine would be a sic cutting combo too. So many options. That's always the hardest part. I just want to try everything.:)
Yea, I think DCP would be a good option for non-stim. Also check out EvoMuse Epitome & Anteaus Lipomorph.

Ive got the Osta, I won it in AM promo contest.. :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just grabbed some pes shift for my cutting stack, looks like a solid non stim fat burner
i looked into that, but the Synerpherine turned me off. I dont like Synerpherine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i looked into that, but the Synerpherine turned me off. I dont like Synerpherine.
They have a new formula that is non stim

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you thinking about starting first 8 weeks with Osta and GW or staggering GW and finishing with GW and epiandro? Start at 10 and go up to 20 on the GW?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have a new formula that is non stim
I know thats what PES says, but Im not sure how it can be stim free when it contains Synerpherine.

1st ingredient is Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine) 234mg

That works out to 70mg of p-Synerpherine

Yates, Any thoughts on the matter..?

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving% DV CitraRosea Blend
* Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine) 234mg
* Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 200mg
* Forskolin-95+ Matrix with ForsLean®
* Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract 200mg
* Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin) 50mg
* Olive (Leaf) Extract 200mg * Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract 40mg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you thinking about starting first 8 weeks with Osta and GW or staggering GW and finishing with GW and epiandro? Start at 10 and go up to 20 on the GW?
Was thinking of either staggering each by 1 week, or starting GW & epiandro @ the same time in beginning of week 3
then riding it out for 8 weeks until the end.

Was thinking of trying OL's which is dose @ 7mg. Starting with 7 and going to 14 for most of the cycle and maybe
trying 21 the last 2 weeks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok guys, wanted to give you guys an update...

Started Exotherm on 7/23 - ran it @ 2 pumps a day for 4 weeks.

PROS: Was leaning me up nicely, and get a nice thermo feeling from it.

CONS: Was killing my old joints. Decided not to run it for the rest of the cycle & swap for Letrone.

Started Ostar1ne on 8/15 - ran it for 3 weeks @ 10mg, then upped it to 15mg this past week.

PROS: Libido has bene great. Even better then when i was off it. Recovery seems better already.
No sides to speak of, BP is only slightly elevevated a few points, last i checked i was 115 / 78
On the plus side, No lethargy, Libido, or BP issues like when i ran CL's Ostabol.

OONS: None as of yet

Started Cardar1ne on 8/24 - ran it @ 7mg for week 1, then 14mg 2.5 week. Stopped 2 days ago.

PROS: I don't think i took it long enough to see any Pro effects.

CONS: Blood sugar was getting seriously low blood pressure in the afternoon about 2 to 3
hours after ingesting and it seemed like no matter how much i ate, even if i had something
every 2 hours, blood sugar kept dropping back down, and this would continue on throughout
the night. It got to the point where i was in the fridge constantly, which wasn't very good for me
when I'm trying to lose weight. Plus after reading the research i found on possible Liver Fibrosis,
I didnt think it was a good idea to continue on, when doing an oral cycle of PH's & SARMS.

Started Dermacrine on 9/7 - running it at 3 pumps a day now for the last 12 days. Will continue until end of bottle.

PROS: i believe it starting to help me with my energy levels. I've been able to get to the gym twice
a day last week 4 times.

CONS: 3 Pumps requires a lot of body real estate area and takes long to dry.

Started Alpha Gainz - Alpha Stano (EpiAndro) on 9/7 and tried it @ 1 cap a day for 2 days.

PROS: It seems potent..!

CONS: I had to stop Alpha Stano after 2 days. It Gave major anxiety & tightness in my chest @ 150mg.

Fortunately I found 2 bottles of LGI Stano 200 & 1 Bottle of Iron Flex StanoZane. Which both contain
200mg of Androsterone. I seem to tolerate Androsterone in high doses, way better then Epi Androsterone.

Started LGI Stano 200 on 9/17 @ 600mg per day, will bump to 800mg next week & 1000mg the week after.

PROS: I've used LGI Stano previously and respond to it well. Once i get it in my system for a while I should
start seeing increased muscle hardness, more leanness, better strength, and increased aggression in the gym.

CONS: None yet, but have to watch my prostate for signs that the DHT is effecting it. Hopefully my
CEL Cycle Support will do the trick.

Started Letrone on 9/17 @ 1 cap a day. Nothing to report yet only been 2 days.

PROS: Having used Letrone previously, I know I'm going to starting getting better pumps at the gym,
and overall will start leaning up and hardening. It has a very anabolic effect.

CONS: None yet & none the last time i took it.

Started TTA-500 on 9/17 @ 3 caps a day. Will continue on that until the end of the cycle.

PROS: TTA 500 is great non stimmed fat burner that works on PPAR just like Cardarine.
I decided to replace the Cardarine with TTA-500, I got the idea from yates when i
saw he was running it with Ostar1ne.

CONS: None as of yet & none the previous times I've run. I've run it up to 1500mg per day
with no issues in the past. So i started with 1500mg this time from the beginning.

Currently weight it up about 2.5 pounds from when i started, but Im definitely leaner. I can't
wait until the Stano 200 starts kicking in, then this is going to get really good..!
Jebrook
yates84

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok guys, wanted to give you guys an update...

Started Exotherm on 7/23 - ran it @ 2 pumps a day for 4 weeks.

PROS: Was leaning me up nicely, and get a nice thermo feeling from it.

CONS: Was killing my old joints. Decided not to run it for the rest of the cycle & swap for Letrone.

Started Ostar1ne on 8/15 - ran it for 3 weeks @ 10mg, then upped it to 15mg this past week.

PROS: Libido has bene great. Even better then when i was off it. Recovery seems better already.
No sides to speak of, BP is only slightly elevevated a few points, last i checked i was 115 / 78
On the plus side, No lethargy, Libido, or BP issues like when i ran CL's Ostabol.

OONS: None as of yet

Started Cardar1ne on 8/24 - ran it @ 7mg for week 1, then 14mg 2.5 week. Stopped 2 days ago.

PROS: I don't think i took it long enough to see any Pro effects.

CONS: Blood sugar was getting seriously low blood pressure in the afternoon about 2 to 3
hours after ingesting and it seemed like no matter how much i ate, even if i had something
every 2 hours, blood sugar kept dropping back down, and this would continue on throughout
the night. It got to the point where i was in the fridge constantly, which wasn't very good for me
when I'm trying to lose weight. Plus after reading the research i found on possible Liver Fibrosis,
I didnt think it was a good idea to continue on, when doing an oral cycle of PH's & SARMS.

Started Dermacrine on 9/7 - running it at 3 pumps a day now for the last 12 days. Will continue until end of bottle.

PROS: i believe it starting to help me with my energy levels. I've been able to get to the gym twice
a day last week 4 times.

CONS: 3 Pumps requires a lot of body real estate area and takes long to dry.

Started Alpha Gainz - Alpha Stano (EpiAndro) on 9/7 and tried it @ 1 cap a day for 2 days.

PROS: It seems potent..!

CONS: I had to stop Alpha Stano after 2 days. It Gave major anxiety & tightness in my chest @ 150mg.

Fortunately I found 2 bottles of LGI Stano 200 & 1 Bottle of Iron Flex StanoZane. Which both contain
200mg of Androsterone. I seem to tolerate Androsterone in high doses, way better then Epi Androsterone.

Started LGI Stano 200 on 9/17 @ 600mg per day, will bump to 800mg next week & 1000mg the week after.

PROS: I've used LGI Stano previously and respond to it well. Once i get it in my system for a while I should
start seeing increased muscle hardness, more leanness, better strength, and increased aggression in the gym.

CONS: None yet, but have to watch my prostate for signs that the DHT is effecting it. Hopefully my
CEL Cycle Support will do the trick.

Started Letrone on 9/17 @ 1 cap a day. Nothing to report yet only been 2 days.

PROS: Having used Letrone previously, I know I'm going to starting getting better pumps at the gym,
and overall will start leaning up and hardening. It has a very anabolic effect.

CONS: None yet & none the last time i took it.

Started TTA-500 on 9/17 @ 3 caps a day. Will continue on that until the end of the cycle.

PROS: TTA 500 is great non stimmed fat burner that works on PPAR just like Cardarine.
I decided to replace the Cardarine with TTA-500, I got the idea from yates when i
saw he was running it with Ostar1ne.

CONS: None as of yet & none the previous times I've run. I've run it up to 1500mg per day
with no issues in the past. So i started with 1500mg this time from the beginning.

Currently weight it up about 2.5 pounds from when i started, but Im definitely leaner. I can't
wait until the Stano 200 starts kicking in, then this is going to get really good..!

Jebrook

yates84
Damn...now that is an update! Good stuff buddy!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man, that Alpha Andro sounds like some potent stuff! I've heard some guys can't take it above 450-600mg...not heard of issues at 150mg.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man, that Alpha Andro sounds like some potent stuff! I've heard some guys can't take it above 450-600mg...
not heard of issues at 150mg.
i guess everyones different. I had the same thing happen to me with Ultra Stano too, but that was at higher dosage

its definitely legit..!

Im looking forward to trying the new Alpha Androsterone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i guess everyones different. I had the same thing happen to me with Ultra Stano too, but that was at higher dosage

its definitely legit..!

Im looking forward to trying the new Alpha Androsterone.
me too! I haven't tried an androsterone product sine the primordial days.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride!

Nice detailed updates man.

btw, do you have any advice for those running GW that happen to get too low of BP/blood sugar like you did?

Curious if you found anything specific that really helped to mediate the sides.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride!

Nice detailed updates man.

btw, do you have any advice for those running GW that happen to get too low of BP/blood sugar like you did?

Curious if you found anything specific that really helped to mediate the sides.
thx bro...

actually Im not sure how to alleviate the blood sugar sides....

Normally around 3:30 i usually eat a banana and then about 4:30 i eat some
low glycemic carbs before the gym, normally this gets me thru until dimmer around 6.

i was taking the cardarine around 1pm every day and by 3 or 4 sugar would get low.
after eating my normal afternoon snacks, by the time 5:30 rolled around, my sugar
would be seriously low and i would be overly anxious and nervous.

After eating a good dinner would lots of protein and fats, my sugar would be low again
around 8pm, then id eat a protein shake, some peanut butter and some honey,
and my sugar would drop again by 9.

It seemed like night time i was constantly eating something to get rid of the blood sugar sides.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
thx bro...

actually Im not sure how to alleviate the blood sugar sides....

Normally around 3:30 i usually eat a banana and then about 4:30 i eat some
low glycemic carbs before the gym, normally this gets me thru until dimmer around 6.

i was taking the cardarine around 1pm every day and by 3 or 4 sugar would get low.
after eating my normal afternoon snacks, by the time 5:30 rolled around, my sugar
would be seriously low and i would be overly anxious and nervous.

After eating a good dinner would lots of protein and fats, my sugar would be low again
around 8pm, then id eat a protein shake, some peanut butter and some honey,
and my sugar would drop again by 9.

It seemed like night time i was constantly eating something to get rid of the blood sugar sides.
Thanks for the feedback man. GW seems to hit some harder than others. I haven't had the opportunity to use Carder1ne yet so I just wanted to be prepared in case.

Looking forward to the rest of your run. Hope everything goes smooth from here on out for you!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man. GW seems to hit some harder than others. I haven't had the opportunity to use Carder1ne yet so I just wanted to be prepared in case.

Looking forward to the rest of your run. Hope everything goes smooth from here on out for you!
no worries bro.

i have an issue when i dont eat and i usually get low blood sugar. So normally i eat every 3 to 4 hours and Im fine.
Cardarine seemed to amplify my preexisting low blood sugar condition, and shorten the time between feedings.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this lol.....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this lol.....
Not sure, but its not getting a lot of traffic, because it was never intended to be a log.

Originally was just asking everyone what they thought of the layout & ended up throwing out some updates :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Tabascoonall Anabolics 14
Supplements 1
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25