(Unsponsored) X-Factor, Drive/RPM

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what size pants are you wearing? cause my waist measures at 36, but i'm wearing 32 pants

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
what size pants are you wearing? cause my waist measures at 36, but i'm wearing 32 pants
I wear 32" even when my waist is at it's biggest. Right now I have to wear belts. North American sizes are two inchs larger than they are listed (ie 32" pants are for people with a 34" waist). Get a pair of European pants and you will feel fat.

PS: I just measured my waist; 32 1/4". I be at 32" by friday, I expect.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I have been knocked out with the flu for the past couple of days. I'll be back to the gym tommorow. I spent a whole day not aking any supplements because there was no way I could stomach it. I also didn't eat for 2 days. I'm hoping I can still come back strong.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have been knocked out with the flu for the past couple of days. I'll be back to the gym tommorow. I spent a whole day not aking any supplements because there was no way I could stomach it. I also didn't eat for 2 days. I'm hoping I can still come back strong.
Eat tons of ice cream. Always good for the stomach/mood :D

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I went to the gym today for plyometric day. I was still a little stiff from my flu. It was not the best workout, but I expected that. It was more about getting back into the gym, and I was successful in that sense. I specifically avoided any pull style exercises so that I can do my pull day without a day of rest.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I did my pull day. I took 3 RPM, and then didn't feel like going to the gym, so I took another one. My pump was good, but strength felt pretty low. Of course, I am getting over an illness. I did abs after, but no cardio. This was more due to time constraints than laziness.

My diet has been TERRIBLE lately. I'm going to try and get it back on track.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get my diet back on track today. I do a lot of cooking "on mass" so I can just microwave stuff later. I did some grocery shopping yesterday, so I'm stocked up on meat and sweet potatoes to cook. So far this stack has been okay, but not great. I'm hoping to make more progress as the X-factor wraps up.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Power day. I have discovered something I already knew. I can't do front squats. This was never a problem, because I just didn't do front squats, but so many power exercises end up in a front squat position, and my heels always pop up, so I fall forward. Needless to say, this limits my range of motion and options for exercises.

Not a good workout. Drive/RPM was not impressive today. As far as my body comp goes, my waist has actually gone up a bit, but I look a little more muscular. Go figure. It might just be a little bit of post sick distention.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout yesterday. I've switched to full circuit style plyometric and power. I've never felt better. I only took 3 RPM. It works very well in this sort of scenerio. I plowed through my workout, and I can't wait to get back in there.

I feel great in general. The X-factor is starting to do it's thing. My measuements are okay, but my body comp is starting to look better, and there is definitely an increase in soreness.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Finally remembered to get in here.

If you could rate each supplement so far on a scale of 1-10 (10 the best), how would you rate them? I really loved the RPM samples, but Drive really isnt meant for teens..but neither is RPM:run:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Finally remembered to get in here.

If you could rate each supplement so far on a scale of 1-10 (10 the best), how would you rate them? I really loved the RPM samples, but Drive really isnt meant for teens..but neither is RPM:run:
Glad to have you aboard, RR.

I'm going to rate them out of 5 when I finish each one. I don't really want to do it before I'm done, just to give them the full, fair chance. I'm almost done my drive and RPM, so you won't have to wait too long. :)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you aboard, RR.

I'm going to rate them out of 5 when I finish each one. I don't really want to do it before I'm done, just to give them the full, fair chance. I'm almost done my drive and RPM, so you won't have to wait too long. :)
Glad I'm here!

Alright, that sounds good. I'm doing my homework on a ton of supplements so I can narrow it down to one by the summer. looking foward to an honest review!

Off topic, but is it just me, or are there a TON of awesome logs going on right now?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A lot of it has to do with the X factor co-promotion logs, plus everyone wants to bulk up and then slim down for the summer. It dries out after in the summer. You're totally right though. It's hard to keep your log on the first the first page without it getting bumped down. lol

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
A lot of it has to do with the X factor co-promotion logs, plus everyone wants to bulk up and then slim down for the summer. It dries out after in the summer. You're totally right though. It's hard to keep your log on the first the first page without it getting bumped down. lol
Don't forget about 3-AD. There is 6 logs I think. I can see why people log so much now then. Theres no time in the summer with the beach and good weather.

Well, I dont want to clog your log with chit-chat like mine did. 3 pages of talk. Crazy.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 RPM and 3 Drive PreWO with soem ALCAR. I pushed myself to the limits today. I upped my reps from 20 to 30 with only 15 seconds rest between exercises instead of 30. I nearly puked. It was awesome.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I feel soft today. I think I retain water easily, as my stomach size flucuates quite a bit from day to day. My overall body comnposition is okay right now, but not as good as i was hoping from this stack. My diet has been great, being specific to eat within the requirements of X-factor, but I don't feel I've really gotten all that I wanted out of this stack. We'll see if it finishes up strong.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Did you ever considering swapping out the RPM for Pslin? Pslin mixed with Xtend before a workout gives me great energy and focus.. I just ordered RPM, but after reading this I am considering trading it for another bottle of Pslin.. any thoughts?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever considering swapping out the RPM for Pslin? Pslin mixed with Xtend before a workout gives me great energy and focus.. I just ordered RPM, but after reading this I am considering trading it for another bottle of Pslin.. any thoughts?
So far Pslin is vastly superior to RPM IMO. Try adding a little bulk taurine to you're BCAAs aswell. It's killer.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Many other users have mentioned getting a big energy boost and focus from RPM.. I wonder why you're not getting the same results?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
When I originally took RPM, I did get that. This was just samples and ones from freinds, but as soon as I started a full run of it, it wasn't as good as I remember. It's not bad. I do get energy and focus, but not like I remember, and certainly not as much as Pslin.

A lot of people report getting resistant to RPM fairly quickly, but I hadn't taken it for months, and right from the get go, it wasn't all that. I've tried playing with my doasges and what not, but it's never quite right. Like I said, it's good, but not great.

If you have already ordered it, you should give it a go. You might love it.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I finished up my Drive today. I went through 2 bottles dosing either 5 or 6 a day (at 180lbs).

Drive: 2 out of 5. Disappointing. I feel like I'm being generous giving it a 2. It costs quite a bit for virtually no visible effect. Although I did make body comp improvement and endurance increases, they were actually less than what I would expect if I did a recomp phase without supplements. Perhaps it did help a bit, but nowhere near spending the amount of money 2 bottles cost (for me anyway). I hope other people that run it have better luck.

I've still got 11 more days of X-factor and enough RPM to get me through that.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Been sick for a couple days, this is going to be a long and interesting post.

Today was a weird workout. I have a cold and I hurt my foot, so I couldn't do my standard Crossfit style training, so this week will be body building style. It is chest day, and I want to get through the rest of my RPM, so I took 5. However, I had an audition right before I went to the gym, I and waited until after before I took them. It was about 15 minutes between dosing and working out.

I was so weak on my first set it was embarrasing, but as my workout went on, and the RPM kicked in, I started to get focused. I was still a little weak, but I wanted to keep going. I only left because I had to go to work. It was a good workout in the end.

I believe the X-factor is in full swing. My composition is looking better, even though I drank the past 3 days. I think part of it is not taking the Drive anymore. I honestly believe the icarin was making me puffy. I would not be the first person I know who has experienced this.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A delightful workout today. 5 RPM can be quite something when you don't think about it. When I tried it the first time, I believe I was a little disappointed, but I think I was expecting to much. Just taking it and not thinking about it, you end doing a really great workout.

My diet is bad right now. That is all.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
A delightful workout today. 5 RPM can be quite something when you don't think about it. When I tried it the first time, I believe I was a little disappointed, but I think I was expecting to much. Just taking it and not thinking about it, you end doing a really great workout.

My diet is bad right now. That is all.
any deadlifts bruv?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
any deadlifts bruv?
Hahaha, no. I wasn't that enthusiastic. Half way through my workout I started thinking about doing them, but I only like doing Squats or DLs as my first exercise.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, no. I wasn't that enthusiastic. Half way through my workout I started thinking about doing them, but I only like doing Squats or DLs as my first exercise.
haha...figured id check..

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't sleep because my life is stupid right now, so I got up early to go to the gym before work. I took 4 RPM, and had a very angry workout. I probably shouldn't be taking a supplement that make me aggresive right now, but it made for a quick training session. I did a full shoulder workout in about 20 minutes and had pretty good strength considering my lack of sleep.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Leg day. Took 5 RPM. It was okay. I want to get back to cross fit training, but I need to complete this week. I haven't been in the mood for exercise of late, so just getting in there is a victory. I did front squats, but it was more to practice them for crossfit than it was to work my legs. I give this workout a 2 out of 5.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
This is the logs conclusion. It was an decent run. Here are my final opinions on the supps and stack

X- Factor: 3 out 5. I actually like X. It's good and I'd like to give it a go on a bulk or cut phase. It wasn't miraclulous, but it was good. It would have gotten a higher rating, but it is expensive and takes a month before anything happens. I would like to try it again.

RPM: 3 out of 5. This is a disappointing rating, because when I first tried RPM I loved it. I got good workouts, but not insane. Strength and endurance were decent. I like that it is cost effective if you only take it on workout days, but I don't think I'll run it again.

Drive: I reviewed it before, but if you forgot, 2 out of 5.

Overall stack: 2.5 out of 5. It was okay, but over hyped, expensive, and took a long time. I would not do this stack again.

Thanks for listening kids, see you next time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the Log dance. I noticed some some inconsistencies in your log. You had a cold which matters a lot if your immune system isn't optimal. you diet some days was off, and some days sleep was off. On top of that you drank.you did one bottle or two of X?

did you notice any doms? any achy dry joints?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When (if you are) will you be running the Beta T MJ? If you don't need to be aggressive, then I'd stay away from that; I yelled at some cat 2 days ago because he was spouting off about my Swell (Nimbus) to his friend.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
reps for honesty....

This is the logs conclusion. It was an decent run. Here are my final opinions on the supps and stack

X- Factor: 3 out 5. I actually like X. It's good and I'd like to give it a go on a bulk or cut phase. It wasn't miraclulous, but it was good. It would have gotten a higher rating, but it is expensive and takes a month before anything happens. I would like to try it again.

RPM: 3 out of 5. This is a disappointing rating, because when I first tried RPM I loved it. I got good workouts, but not insane. Strength and endurance were decent. I like that it is cost effective if you only take it on workout days, but I don't think I'll run it again.

Drive: I reviewed it before, but if you forgot, 2 out of 5.

Overall stack: 2.5 out of 5. It was okay, but over hyped, expensive, and took a long time. I would not do this stack again.

Thanks for listening kids, see you next time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
When (if you are) will you be running the Beta T MJ? If you don't need to be aggressive, then I'd stay away from that; I yelled at some cat 2 days ago because he was spouting off about my Swell (Nimbus) to his friend.
haha...you aint lying bro, ive been snapping on people left and right...almost punch a whole in my wall when my ref works wouldnt open to finish my paper today..lol

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Log dance. I noticed some some inconsistencies in your log. You had a cold which matters a lot if your immune system isn't optimal. you diet some days was off, and some days sleep was off. On top of that you drank.you did one bottle or two of X?

did you notice any doms? any achy dry joints?
My health certainly wasn't optimal, and I did start drinking at the end, but it was 40+ days into it, and after I had finished Drive. I did run 2 bottles of X, and out of everything in the stack, it's the only thing I'd buy again (if I got a good price). I had a huge personal life breakdown, right when the X was kicking in, which certainly didn't help. But fortunately, even when my diet is derailed, it's still pretty good.

Some DOMS increases, but no dry joints.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run it after my rehearsals. With what's going on in my life with my director (who is also my cheating ex-girlfreind), I would most likely go to jail if I took the beta.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to run it after my rehearsals. With what's going on in my life with my director (who is also my cheating ex-girlfreind), I would most likely go to jail if I took the beta.
I'm normally what some may consider 'over-aggressive', at times, and this added aggression has led to many 'ten counts' on my part. I waited for this guy outside the gym to become irate with him.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm normally what some may consider 'over-aggressive', at times, and this added aggression has led to many 'ten counts' on my part. I waited for this guy outside the gym to become irate with him.
lol,,,thata boy Kenton....glad its not just me feeling like this.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My health certainly wasn't optimal, and I did start drinking at the end, but it was 40+ days into it, and after I had finished Drive. I did run 2 bottles of X, and out of everything in the stack, it's the only thing I'd buy again (if I got a good price). I had a huge personal life breakdown, right when the X was kicking in, which certainly didn't help. But fortunately, even when my diet is derailed, it's still pretty good.

Some DOMS increases, but no dry joints.

Thanks for the good honest review. Was interesting to follow along. I'm not sure when my X Factor will roll up to my door, but I've been waiting on it since early Feb so I should be started it soon since it shipped last week. Hopefully I can put on some good LBM.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good honest review. Was interesting to follow along. I'm not sure when my X Factor will roll up to my door, but I've been waiting on it since early Feb so I should be started it soon since it shipped last week. Hopefully I can put on some good LBM.
It's comin Steve, it's coming :)