Unsponsored Natty Log

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The amount of weight I've gained in 2 weeks back on ABE/Xgels is insane, close to 10kg

Gf thinks it's the most radical change she's ever seen ; given we've gone 5-6 weeks before without seeing each other, I think it speaks volumes!
LOL! you sure your supps arent laced with high dosed superdrol?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Olympia right here

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I imagine most of the weight I lost was from not eating for 3 weeks, so it's mainly just filling out

I'm not claiming it's all muscle haha

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine most of the weight I lost was from not eating for 3 weeks, so it's mainly just filling out

I'm not claiming it's all muscle haha
So in that case it probably has very little to do with the xgels/ABE then?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Unsubed, so I no longer feel the need to post response to your updates and annoy you.
I wasn't trolling ; I always have a terrible appetite and ABE has really helped me increase my calories, that's all

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Holiday in 3 1/2 weeks, added / taken out some stuff.

Supps :

6 x Xgels on workout days
6 x Anabeta Elite
3 x Triazole

then vits, green powder, protein, creatine, bcaas.

Have a bottle of Xgels & 1 1/2 bottle's of ABE left, so just going to run these until the bottles are gone.

Triazole should be good to cut a bit before holiday, only on 3 caps, if it feels super strong will cut down to 2 - dosing 2 upon waking and 1 8-12 hours later

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Tried growth factor last night and it did the opposite of what it was supposed too :(. I dont get what is wrong with me. it worked so well last time I took it, and this time it just does the complete opposite.

Just seem my body seems to want to garantuee i sleep awfully no matter what.

Going to try a bowl full of grenola with warm milk tonight before bed

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried growth factor last night and it did the opposite of what it was supposed too :(. I dont get what is wrong with me. it worked so well last time I took it, and this time it just does the complete opposite.

Just seem my body seems to want to garantuee i sleep awfully no matter what.

Going to try a bowl full of grenola with warm milk tonight before bed
Its just one day dont forget that or jump to a conclusion too soon. Give it a few days.

P.S. You do indeed sleep like crap lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, that sucks.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Man, that sucks.
Think it was activate extreme mate, a lot of people say it disrupts their sleep, so just cba taking that anymore.

Just sticking to xgels/ABE, as I know they dont effect me negatively

Apart from the fish reburps from ArA , bleeeurgh

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. I hate fish burps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I hate fish burps.
For someone that hates fish as much as me; its a nightmare. But the SNS xgels fish burp is nowhere near as bad as the Xfactor one.

You need to hit up ArA register, especially seeing you kill it with the squats/deadlifts, youd put on soooo much muscle

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For someone that hates fish as much as me; its a nightmare. But the SNS xgels fish burp is nowhere near as bad as the Xfactor one. You need to hit up ArA register, especially seeing you kill it with the squats/deadlifts, youd put on soooo much muscle
I will have to give it a try.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Slept much better with Activate Extreme out of my system (definite culprit).

Wont risk triazole tonight incase it ruins my sleep but will take it tomorrow morning. Pray it doesnt effect my sleep as would be nice to trim for holiday without effecting my gains!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Feb 17th I weighed 64kg after the flu, as of this morning im 73kg. Looking to get to 77kg by April 9 and looking tight while I'm at it

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Activate Extreme?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What is Activate Extreme?
A test booster I was recommended ; felt NOTHING from it in over 10 days, apart from ruining my sleep. Apparently the OG formula was amazing, and since then they changed it and its sh1t now. What can you do huh ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Feeling & looking much stronger recently, shape is definitely coming back. Weighing 72-73kg upon waking, so getting close to being back to 76ish.

Found bcaa's to be disrupting my sleep as I've been taking them during workouts, and apparently high leucine can do that. May take it as a fasted drink upon waking to get my bcaa's/eea's in.

For the next 3-5 weeks supps will be :

2 x Triazole (recommended is 3-4 but dont really wana risk lowering e2 too much)
6 x ABE
6 x Xgels
6 x Orange Triad
1 x scoop of AI reds & greens
1 x Green magnitude
2 x alphamine upon waking

ABE just gives you absolutely ridiculous hunger. Im actually getting concerned im getting a bit fat recently as I'm just eating everything in sight, including all the bad things, cookies, pizza, cream cakes, etc etc - going to food select a bit better now.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found bcaa's to be disrupting my sleep as I've been taking them during workouts, and apparently high leucine can do that. May take it as a fasted drink upon waking to get my bcaa's/eea's in.
Huh. Hadn't heard this one before. You're just doomed to not sleep. lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
green magnitude, bcaas and alphamine all in an AM drink was GROSS, haha, so sour omfg

guna have some growth factor tonight, hope it helps

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Triazole messes sleep if taken in afternoon , so just dosing 2 am and that's it.

Added in 4 alcar-500 upon waking to help out with xgels

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Start of May is going to be :

Sustain Alpha
Most Wanted
Magnitropin

Going to miss ARA :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also, does anyone know how long you have to break from magnitropin before running it again? I would like to combine Xgels & Magnitropin Tabascoonall

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
as with any test booster / natty anabolic myman!
I guess 8 weeks of mag, 4 weeks break then start mag + xgels for gains gains gains.

Hope it's as good as this xgels ABE run.

Are there any diminishing returns of using magnitropin? As in is the second run less effective than the first?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
As swolbraham stated above, i would go with 4 weeks to 5 weeks. I just do four weeks so i can keep everything even, most of my cycles start at the 1st of a month. just to keep timing simple

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I guess 8 weeks of mag, 4 weeks break then start mag + xgels for gains gains gains.

Hope it's as good as this xgels ABE run.

Are there any diminishing returns of using magnitropin? As in is the second run less effective than the first?
Ran mag twice SO FAR many more to come but i experienced the same results each time. let your body recover like we talked about earlier with a good break in-between and go kill it again same gains if not better.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ran mag twice SO FAR many more to come but i experienced the same results each time. let your body recover like we talked about earlier with a good break in-between and go kill it again same gains if not better.
8 weeks optimal run time for mag?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah 8 weeks is perfect. Mag + XGels was hand down the best natty stack i ever ran, and i say and did this before becoming an employee

PM me if you need another bottle, i know a good deal or two ;)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
yeah 8 weeks is perfect. Mag + XGels was hand down the best natty stack i ever ran, and i say and did this before becoming an employee PM me if you need another bottle, i know a good deal or two ;)
Just this man. He has people in many places to get you some crazy deal (; don't know how he does it

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It's taken 5 weeks but I've got back to 72kg fasted from 61kg, really happy!

3 weeks of bulk left, hope the gains continue !

image-991469885.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How I'm waking up looking currently, fluctuating between 72-75 every morning

Weird taking a photo without tensing for once, haha

image-985429658.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good man.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep any better?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
ABE/Xgel run ending this week, have to say it's by far the best thing in terms of strength and size I've ever used, mainly because it turned my appetite into that of an ogre, great stuff.

Next 4-8 weeks will be

Magnitropin/formeron/sustain alpha.

Will be trying to keep up the size gains but making the weight much cleaner as summer is just around the corner.

Will upload my before / after shots of XGels+ ABE on Sunday when the run finishes :)