Unsponsored Invictus Log

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
only if you take too much. But, it also manages inflammation...so, it's helpful, if you don't over do it.
Rob is there a problem running your 7 keto and invictus full dose each for 3 -4 months straight? Or after 2 months is it necessary to take a break to let your cortisol "re regulate"?

Also, i got 5 bottles of oral 11x by vicious labs in my stash that ive never tried and was going to try it for my spring/ summer cut this year. My question is would it be a bad idea to stack my oral 11x with invictus and drop the 7 keto for just that time frame? I dont have the best understanding of cortisol and what having low cortisol could have negative impacts on or how to tell if cortisol is getting too low?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So maybe keep cortisol in check...if so is it hardish on ya joints?
I have used all of the more popular supplements that have an impact on cortisol. Invictus is one of the few that never had a negative impact on my joints. 11-Keto was the most severe and my joints were not only in pain, but I felt much more prone to injury. I was never even able to get anywhere close to the full recommended dosage on that stuff. Not the case with Invictus...you get all the benefits but you also get to feel good in the process!

I just ordered 2 bottles. I couldn’t resist the temptation to get back on it during my cut and I am kind of pissed at myself for not doing it sooner!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rob is there a problem running your 7 keto and invictus full dose each for 3 -4 months straight? Or after 2 months is it necessary to take a break to let your cortisol "re regulate"?

Also, i got 5 bottles of oral 11x by vicious labs in my stash that ive never tried and was going to try it for my spring/ summer cut this year. My question is would it be a bad idea to stack my oral 11x with invictus and drop the 7 keto for just that time frame? I dont have the best understanding of cortisol and what having low cortisol could have negative impacts on or how to tell if cortisol is getting too low?
Honestly, I'm not all that familiar with 11-OXO. But I doubt it would be a problem. I really wish we still had PHF, and Pat's subforum to discuss these things, as I believe Pat to be an excellent resource on these.

7-Keto and Invictus pair quite nicely, and neitherrhave to be cycled...so extended runs shouldn't be a problem.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm not all that familiar with 11-OXO. But I doubt it would be a problem. I really wish we still had PHF, and Pat's subforum to discuss these things, as I believe Pat to be an excellent resource on these.

7-Keto and Invictus pair quite nicely, and neitherrhave to be cycled...so extended runs shouldn't be a problem.
Can I run it along with reduce xt???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I run it along with reduce xt???
I wouldn't stack Invictus and Reduce XT, as I would expect suppression to cortisol to be too great.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so the big weigh in update! I'm still feeling kick-ass, my weight is up at 248, but honestly I'm thrilled with how the product is treating me. I'm not sure why my weight is up, but my strength is up in a big way and I'm certain that I've already lost some fat as I've had to punch a new hole in my belt (too cheap to buy a new one before payday). I realize I should have measured my waist rather than just weighed myself at the start of this to better check progress, but hindsight is 20/20.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the awesome conversation and inspiration so far, BTW :)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My knee has been a bit sore the past couple days so I substituted legpress for squat (it never seems to bother it as best much) but I tried to keep the weight high enough to be maximum intensity for 8-5-3-1-1 then 3 sets of 10 on calf raises with two plates and a 25. Aside from being a little extra sore today, I'm feeling alright. I did have some intrusive suicidal ideation today but I was able to distract myself from it fairly easily so it wasn't too bad (obviously no supplement is a miracle but I still very much believe Invictus to have helped my mood significantly)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My knee has been a bit sore the past couple days so I substituted legpress for squat (it never seems to bother it as best much) but I tried to keep the weight high enough to be maximum intensity for 8-5-3-1-1 then 3 sets of 10 on calf raises with two plates and a 25. Aside from being a little extra sore today, I'm feeling alright. I did have some intrusive suicidal ideation today but I was able to distract myself from it fairly easily so it wasn't too bad (obviously no supplement is a miracle but I still very much believe Invictus to have helped my mood significantly)
Sorry to hear about the mental issues..
Props to you for diverting your focus to something you enjoy. Distracting your mind and remaining active in those instances is the best thing for you. Often easier said than done for sure though..

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the props haha :)
It probably sounds a thousand times worse reading my post than it is though; like yeah, these thoughts pop into my head and sometimes I can't seem to get them out but I know it's not "me" it's just my obsessive thoughts.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
It probably sounds a thousand times worse reading my post than it is though; like yeah, these thoughts pop into my head and sometimes I can't seem to get them out but I know it's not "me" it's just my obsessive thoughts.
Oooh those obsessive thoughts I know all too well. This is me but my cocktail that works is mucuna pruriens n da morning with some organic green tea then another mucuna pruriens bout lunch time and after I work out I use st johns wort and ashwagandha togather and I pretty cool till later evening then some times throughout the day probably another ashwagandha r 2 until I start up my sleep medicine protocol and im not even gonna dive n 2 that beast of insomnia right now. Sorry if this doesn't pertain to the conversation but obviously something bothering me, oh well hopefully a nights rest will help.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I really really appreciate it! Do you notice a big difference with the macuna? I've taken St John's wort in the past and it helps but seems to sometimes cause mood swings for me. Have you even tried l-theanine? Taking about 300 mg with ashwaganda really takes the edge off a stressful day for me.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
No but when I have some xtra dollars imma try l theanine...and yes a world of difference with mucuna mucuna pruriens. With how ive been taking them, I can actually use da kutchen and cook with people around and it soooo helps with my agoraphobia at least enough that I can go to da local store and get what I need with out getting a buggy half full and having to leave it n da store b/c im freaking and having a panic attack. Now I have to add a lil phenibut in if I wanna go 2 town and shop n a big store like Sams, ya know. I just hope my lil info causes u some groovy relief because this lil mix I have going on now has changed my life the past 2 months I've been on it.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so my gym is only open from 10-6 on Sunday and I usually work from 10:30-6:30 so I took the day off yesterday but a little rest is a good thing right? I hit my bench press focus day today and it was a great workout, but the added strength seems to have leveled off a bit though I know strength can vary from one day to the next based on a myriad of factors (I was able to hit 275 for two sets of three reps and 285 for one rep),still I'm stoked since I've been eating below maintenance for a little while and I haven't been this strong in about 15 pounds. :) Also I checked my weight, and I'm back down to 246 so we'll see where things go from here.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I hit a leg press with 5plates and a 25 on each side and it came fairly easy I've managed more weight in the past but it's always been those strain so hard you're shaking reps. Then just calf raises and cardio . . . Not a whole lot to report. Then today I work a twelve hour shift so I won't make it to the gym today. Bottle is starting to look about half empty, bumming me out haha

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I hit a leg press with 5plates and a 25 on each side and it came fairly easy I've managed more weight in the past but it's always been those strain so hard you're shaking reps. Then just calf raises and cardio . . . Not a whole lot to report. Then today I work a twelve hour shift so I won't make it to the gym today. Bottle is starting to look about half empty, bumming me out haha
Ive probably asked this but how long can u run this for?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive probably asked this but how long can u run this for?
there's no need to cycle...you can run it for as long as you want

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As above I don't think there's any "need" to cycle, but I still will just due to cost (I already spend too much on supplements).

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle...gonna check it out soon....haven't dug n 2 studying it yet but will I get enough from 1 bottle r should I wait n get more...just asking please dont bite my head off. ..
Thanks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered a bottle...gonna check it out soon....haven't dug n 2 studying it yet but will I get enough from 1 bottle r should I wait n get more...just asking please dont bite my head off. ..
Thanks
I always run at least 8 weeks with products like this. You will certainly notice a difference with 1 bottle, but 2 in a row is just that much better...

Mine are supposed to arrive today!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the long time between updates. Today I did my deadlift focus/back workout and my bench press focus workout but I really didn't have much motivation today, strength stayed the same but at every rest period I felt like I wanted to just call it a day. I don't think this was in any way related to Invictus, probably just the combination of two nights in a row of too little sleep and the fact that it was raining and the inside of the gym was packed so I had to do my bench and incline in the rain to get access to a bench. Again, I don't think the lack of motivation was linked to Invictus at all, but it's worth noting.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
I got noticable results quickly, so I don't see why one bottle would be a bad thing. 2 would for sure be a nice run but I think you'll enjoy a 4 week run and still get enough out of it to see how you like it. :)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All is still going well I just weighed myself to see how things are going, I'm still at 246 so I'm considering cutting calories to 1800 for a few days to see how that goes, but I for sure feel that I have lost fat as my belt and now pants no longer fit me :)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg I'm so sorry! I got really sidetracked and kind of forgot my log existed! But I'll upload a picture of me in my work pants later because I feel like that result speaks a lot better to how effective the product is than my weight (244) when I finished the bottle yesterday

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Granted, these pants were a little loose when I started invictus but now they're so loose I'll need new pants. The positive effect on my mood lasted the whole cycle I can't comment much on the benefits for joint comfort, I do have some knee pain from an old injury but it wasn't any better or any worse while using the product.
IMG_20180314_230640093.jpg

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I have same issues...heck,life as good as it can be, is heavy a whole lot of the time. But.........just gotta keep chuggin along, choo choo (Major Payne movie, lol)