Underground Pharms LGD 4033

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just snagged this from a local store. It's 12mg LGD4033 and 10mg bioperine.

Already took the first dose, lets see what happens in a few weeks... The guy at the store claimed he's used it so I hope its legit and not just methyl tren and some aromasin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The same brand also has a 5 or 6 sarm stack called Bulk. It's got 10mg yk11 per cap among other things... I almost went for it but turns out I didn't have the cash. Whoops.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I didn't expect to feel anything on the first dose, but I do, that could be a bad sign. Or not. Oh well, shower time. I'm stacking this with Apex Alchemy Epoch and OL Dermastrength, in two weeks I'll be adding Ostarine, cardarine, and testosterone 250 2x/wk, with 12.5mg exemestane on pin days. The test is going to run for 20 weeks, with a few different oral products added in and taken out monthly.

This is going to be fun.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really surprised to find this right at the store attached to my local Metroflex. I just wanted to say that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Local supp shops out here carry ph/ds like epistane, dmz, trendione, msten, etc but they’re hit or miss. I’ve tried two things from them that were both bunk. Not a fan of places like that personally because they sell a lot of that stuff to underaged kids or even gym newbies.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m familiar with this brand, as I’ve seen it too at a local store,...Curious if they are legit, good post!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I seriously don’t get how local supplement shops can get away with selling illegal steroids, but I ain’t complaining

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seriously don’t get how local supplement shops can get away with selling illegal steroids, but I ain’t complaining
No enforcement. The FDA and DEA have bigger things to worry about.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is not a steroid, and it isn't illegal to buy, poses, consume, or sell. But it is illegal to package and sell for human consumption. Which, somebody is definitely doing in this equation.

I was surprised to find SARMS in a brick and mortar store, but who's complaining? Not me. I just wish they carried MedFit. I think I will sway them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So should I up my dose to 24mg or just keep it low for now? I'm literally taking it on a whim so... Whatever's clever.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went up to 24mg. I've only ever taken 20. This should be fine.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know if you get gains. I'm running medfitrx LGD oral suspension, will add epiandro and s23 after week 4 maybe DMZ as well, running transdermal dhea as test base not dermacrine, something a bit better received, reviewed.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me know if you get gains. I'm running medfitrx LGD oral suspension, will add epiandro and s23 after week 4 maybe DMZ as well, running transdermal dhea as test base not dermacrine, something a bit better received, reviewed.
I wouldn’t run S23 which is harsh on the liver at the same time as the designer steroid DMZ which is methylated and also hard on the liver. I would pick one or the other.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be pinning test with this relatively soon. Probably going to use that SARM stack as well, not sure if I'll do that right away or after this bottle of LGD is gone.

I also have exactly 11 15mg caps of DMZ left over... Tempted to take them for the next eleven days as I likely won't be using DMZ again.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should start pinning now so you have a test base. LGD is suppressive at high doses like your running.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do also plan to use mk677 and cardarine as well, just to round out the party. It's 2018 after all.

My birthday is in a few months, I'd like to finally make some real progress by then.

Oh but, why not just pin test and Deca and EQ and all this if you're going to be pinning test anyway?

I hate Deca, EQ is weak, dianabol sucks... i could go on and on.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'll be fine til later as far as a base. If this is really LGD I know how I'll react.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The medfitrx oral suspension tastes like Cola candy. Delicious.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sitting at mid 180s, I want to join the 190s club. Let's Go.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Study showed suppression most definitely, but... Users test bounced back to normal levels after PCT protocol. I plan on using tamoxifen again vs. clomid. Have both on hand.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm planning on using HCG on cycle, Triptorelin after, toremifene for a serm, exemestane for AI. All on hand already. Also plan to start using IGF1 and hexarelin post cycle, and will continue mk677 and cardarine throughout. I will be prepared to start cruising instead if need be. I'm not coming off I feel things don't bounce back this time.

Remember it's going to be a 20 week free for all.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you like toremifene? I've heard good things about it, might order to try for next PCT vs. tamoxifen. Exemestane I have on hand as well, just have yet to have any reason to use it. Knock on wood.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that a thing? Jesus.
Yes. Google "study finds tainted SARMS" half of all SARMS are actually methyl tren and either aromasin or arimidex. Some have clenbuterol. The other half are all underdosed having only 1mg of whatever's on the label.

Only one brand was found to have exactly what was on the label, with nothing else, and in the dosage listed. MedFit RX.

This year things are different and SARMS are cheaper by far than last year, I am seeing many many many more legitimate SARMS on the market.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would make more sense though if instead of something crummy like Mtren, they had m1T or 1AD, something like that they were passing off as sarms, anavar maybe. But no.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea why a company would put huperazine into a SARM stack pill?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm planning on using HCG on cycle, Triptorelin after, toremifene for a serm, exemestane for AI. All on hand already. Also plan to start using IGF1 and hexarelin post cycle, and will continue mk677 and cardarine through.
I want your monthly budget allowance for anabolics!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's start a GoFundMe anabolic beast fund. When you need to take it to that next Level. I just need a sob story and I'll be set. How about disappointed that a 19 yr old hit on me at grocery store, desire rich married/divorced woman with fake tits, great ass, and a mouth that can suck like a Dyson. lol Hey. At least I'm creative!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm planning on using HCG on cycle, Triptorelin after, toremifene for a serm, exemestane for AI. All on hand already. Also plan to start using IGF1 and hexarelin post cycle, and will continue mk677 and cardarine throughout. I will be prepared to start cruising instead if need be. I'm not coming off I feel things don't bounce back this time.

Remember it's going to be a 20 week free for all.
I've herd if you **** up with too much triptorelin you can chemically castrate yourself

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've herd if you **** up with too much triptorelin you can chemically castrate yourself
Yessir. That's true. In fact that's what it was designed for I am told.

However, one singular 100mcg dose apparently will Lazarus your nuts after years of shutdown.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I caught an upper respiratory virus. I've stayed on while sick before, but unsure as to whether I should now. I have to go to work regardless of how sick I am. I got the one day off to go to the doctor and that's it.