Ultimate Fighter 10

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The source was Wes Sims' twitter.
Isn't that kinda like "banned" Zuffa wize? I mean, it's a reality TV, doesn't Dana have a non-disclosure agreement on their contracts that they can't say anything about the program until it's aired? Cause if not, wow they are stupid...

Just asking cause I know of people who were on Survivor of sorts and they were all kept on a hotel, isolated from the world until the show was over, just so they would not share any information with anyone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't that kinda like "banned" Zuffa wize? I mean, it's a reality TV, doesn't Dana have a non-disclosure agreement on their contracts that they can't say anything about the program until it's aired? Cause if not, wow they are stupid...

Just asking cause I know of people who were on Survivor of sorts and they were all kept on a hotel, isolated from the world until the show was over, just so they would not share any information with anyone.
It's against their rules. He supposedly smuggled in his phone.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You have to remember something, bla: this is Wes Sims we are speaking about here - far from a bright individual.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curiosu to see who took out Kimbo, although would not be surprised if it lasted about 30 seconds

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Wes Sims Twitter fiasco may be a farce: many reports are coming out that "Big Wes", the Twitter account the "tweet" came from is, in fact, not Wes Sims. I am interested to see how this plays out and/or if this entire debacle was a deliberate marketing ploy.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The Wes Sims Twitter fiasco may be a farce: many reports are coming out that "Big Wes", the Twitter account the "tweet" came from is, in fact, not Wes Sims. I am interested to see how this plays out and/or if this entire debacle was a deliberate marketing ploy.
I'm thinking it was horsesh*t too. No way someone on that show is dumb enough to do that... and I think it would be extremely hard to "smuggle" a phone.

Dana doesn't f*ck around with the rules either... I recall the one guy getting kicked out for leaving the house at night to hook up with a chick.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking it was horsesh*t too. No way someone on that show is dumb enough to do that... and I think it would be extremely hard to "smuggle" a phone.

Dana doesn't f*ck around with the rules either... I recall the one guy getting kicked out for leaving the house at night to hook up with a chick.
Yes, exactly. He allows urination, defecation, homophobia, racism, and sexual harassment, but he does not fuck around with non-disclosure agreements. If this was true, we would have heard about the legal ramifications by now.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yes, exactly. He allows urination, defecation, homophobia, racism, and sexual harassment, but he does not fuck around with non-disclosure agreements. If this was true, we would have heard about the legal ramifications by now.
I still get chills thinking about Ryan eating the jizz-sushi.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ryan? he didnt eat that, that little guy ate it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think lol. i think that little guy dave kapland ate it. man he has a ****ty life

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 MMA 13
mmacrazy MMA 6
Mulletsoldier MMA 116
bla55 MMA 71
daniel35 MMA 36