Ugabs Lipo/RaspKetones log

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill be keeping my diet the same it has been for the last 4 weeks to prevent any other factors from changing the test results.

Measurement on Day 1
Around Bellybutton- 34.2 (I will be measuring at the start of every week on Sunday morning before my first meal)

Dosing Protocol
-4sprays on abdominal area once in morning and once at night
(I might try it on my chest to reduce a small amount of fat I have there if things are going well. I will purchase my own mix if I decide to go that route, so the lipo will have one full month to show results)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Where are all the logs, people were selected? Subscibed, Guess might have to lead by example.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome I'm definitley looking foward to this log. I've been interested in LU/RK for some time now and when money permits I'll be giving this a shot (perferably before summer :D )

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, what's going on with this log? It's been several weeks since an update.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered my own combo, and will do the measurements. I got some Lipo-U on the way, and ketones. How much of the ketones should I drop in a bottle of Lipo-U?

D to the Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered my own combo, and will do the measurements. I got some Lipo-U on the way, and ketones. How much of the ketones should I drop in a bottle of Lipo-U?

D to the Adams
2 grams.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Roger That, The minute I get my lipo in hand, Ill take some of the spare tire measurements, and give bi weekly updates after ward.

Adams
Mucho appreciato, amigo

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I just finished my bottle. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been recording measurments each week and pic's will be coming soon. Heres how it went:

Measurement on Day 8
Around Bellybutton: 34.1 (-.1) I do feel tighter, but with such a small decrease, Im hoping it will kick in much more in the next 2-3 weeks.
Dosing Protocol
still 4 sprays on ab area twice per day
Applications Problems/Side Notes
-No problems really.
-The solution feels sticky at first but tries completely in 2 or 3 minutes and doesnt stain clothes.
-Also, theres no burning at all for me. A very very slight menthol feeling, but no burning.
-Smell isnt bad. I guess it could be annoying for some, but I just apply pre-workout, then workout, and shower. For the second dose, I put it on just before bed, so again, smell isnt an issue.

Measurement on Day 15
Around Bellybutton: 33.9(-.3) Feeling a whole lot tighter and waist size is dropping.
Dosing Protocol
'same', but this week Ill start putting 2 sprays twice per week on chest to see what happens with a diff. area.
Side Notes
-So far, Im on pace to lose more than the lipo alone, and the lipo/clen mix, but a little less than the lipo/cap mix.

Measurement on Day 22
Around Bellybutton: 33.6(-.5) Thats a half inch in 3 weeks with no weight loss.
Chest Area: I didnt measure, but looks to be much tighter already.
Dosing Protocol
Abs: 4 sprays twice per day
Chest: 2 sprays twice per day
Side Notes
-Im loving results without having to be sexLESS and without feeling a burn from HELL with every application like the lipo/cap mix causes

Measurement on Day 29 (Final Measurement)
-Around Bellybutton: 33.4(-.7) Thats Awesome! I lost .7 inches without dropping a pound. My weight was actually up 1pound this morning.
-Chest Area: Again, no measurement, but Im am noticeably leaner and some stubborn fat has began to come off.
Dosing Protocol
(I ended up buying some lipo/rasp ketones to make it a full month run. Since I was adding additional sprays per day to my chest area, I needed a little more to complete a month)
Abs: 4 sprays twice per day
Chest: up to 3 sprays twice per day for final week
OVERALL IMPRESSIONS
-Lets start with the comparisons. I would put lipo/RK at the top followed by lipo/cap, lipo/clen, lipo/alb, and then lipo alone. I do think the results with lipo/cap are a little greater, but when you factor in the burning and how uncomfortable it can be(mainly when it runs to a certain area), I would definately go with the lipo/RK mix. The overall loss was very close anyways.
-Again, I lost .7 inches in a little under a month with no weightloss so I think we have found ourselves an effective spot-reducer.
-I will definately be using this again, and Id like to try it out on my chest alone to see how much it could tighten up that area. Ill be using this for the 4-6 weeks before my beach trips without a doubt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A fine coup de grace...nice save. Great feedback, ugab.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, ugab. What did your diet look like(deficit-wise) while running it?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Diet was what I normally do with nonworkout days being less than 100gs of carbs and workout days up around 250gs of carbs. I had been doing that for a while before this log started so, I honestly dont think the diet aspect changed at all. My calories are exactly the same each week with 4 workout days and 3 off. Ill probably vary only 100 cals at most. I just eat the same things all the time, because with my schedule, I have to have a routine to get everything done. Again, sorry for the lack of updates. I recorded everything, but just never got around to posting.

DSADE: Thanks for the chance man. I continue to send my own customers to your site. Not very smart, but NP is the shizzle my nizzle!!!!!!!:dance:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Er, well, we had a little to do with it, too. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But Sell-Tech gets you swole, bruh.

Stack it with HydroxieCut Hardcore.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Er, well, we had a little to do with it, too. ;)
Avant/Sir Savage: My bad man. Thanks to you as well. I just got my 4th order of SuperCarb, so I support Avant as well.
Also: Whens your new creatine product getting here?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh, it's alright, man. I'm just messing around with ya'.

Thanks for the support. :)

I've finally gotten a quote on SyntheSIZE that I like. Just waiting on one more for comparison, so it should be around a month for the final.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard some good things about it. Ill give it a try later on. Could you post the ingredient profile or maybe a link?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Active Ingredients (per serving):
Anabolic Primer (1.5 grams): Magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, calcium lactate, n-acetyl-cysteine, Aminogen™

Osmo-anabolic Matrix (2.7 grams): Creatine ethyl ester, betaine hydrochloride.

Anabolic Amplification (3 grams): IP6, leucine, inositol

Add glucosamine for "Leptigen Mass 2.0".

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I just finished my bottle. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been recording measurments each week and pic's will be coming soon. Heres how it went:.....
OVERALL IMPRESSIONS
-Lets start with the comparisons. I would put lipo/RK at the top followed by lipo/cap, lipo/clen, lipo/alb, and then lipo alone. I do think the results with lipo/cap are a little greater, but when you factor in the burning and how uncomfortable it can be(mainly when it runs to a certain area), I would definately go with the lipo/RK mix. The overall loss was very close anyways.
-Again, I lost .7 inches in a little under a month with no weightloss so I think we have found ourselves an effective spot-reducer.
-I will definately be using this again, and Id like to try it out on my chest alone to see how much it could tighten up that area. Ill be using this for the 4-6 weeks before my beach trips without a doubt.
My bad, I just caught this. Thanks for the honest and straightforward review, ugab, and I'm more than delighted to hear you found the results good enough to prompt another purchase.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, the mix is definately a good investment. Im testing hyperdrolx2 right now and soon, it will be ANs Neovar/IGF-2/OsteobolinC/RPM(aka'the future'), but after that Ill be jumping right back on with the rasp/lipo mix. Ill probably use it for 2 months on/1month off until I get my waist where I want it. Im 231lbs at 6'2 and Id like to get it around 32 to really have a crazy taper.

Thanks again for the chance to test!