R-Lipoic Acid, PQQ, Luteolin and Benfotiamine

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do any of you take the supplements listed above as part of a protocol to prevent/minimize advanced glycation end products and foster mitochondria development?

If so, do you take one product that includes these supplements or take multiple individual supplements (which I normally do)? What product or products do you use?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All of those are ones that I'm looking at using in a product for the upcoming anti-aging/longevity line next year.

Right now, I'm not aware of a brand I trust that uses them all in one product. I'm not saying there isn't one, just if there is, I'm not familiar with it. I know that there are some brands that definitely don't meet label claims on PQQ though from what I've seen, so I'd make absolutely sure to be careful and get that from a very trustworthy brand.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All of those are ones that I'm looking at using in a product for the upcoming anti-aging/longevity line next year.

Right now, I'm not aware of a brand I trust that uses them all in one product. I'm not saying there isn't one, just if there is, I'm not familiar with it. I know that there are some brands that definitely don't meet label claims on PQQ though from what I've seen, so I'd make absolutely sure to be careful and get that from a very trustworthy brand.
Thanks, Steve. I think you know how highly I value your opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Steve. I think you know how highly I value your opinion.
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I've researched this category a lot and I'm very excited for the products that we hope to bring out next year under an anti-aging and longevity line. The plan is to go all out on the formulations and make the absolute best formulas in their respective categories and offer them at the best prices possible. And possibly, to do one flagship product that contains a ton of great ingredients across multiple categories all in one for people that want to just take one product; it would probably be quite expensive, but a great value for what's in it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I've researched this category a lot and I'm very excited for the products that we hope to bring out next year under an anti-aging and longevity line. The plan is to go all out on the formulations and make the absolute best formulas in their respective categories and offer them at the best prices possible. And possibly, to do one flagship product that contains a ton of great ingredients across multiple categories all in one for people that want to just take one product; it would probably be quite expensive, but a great value for what's in it.
I look forward to it. In case you are thinking about other products that might be included, P5P, Carnosine and Taurine also seem to be good candidates, from my relatively uninformed perspective.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Na-R-ALA is an amazing supplement that is very versatile. I can attest to it's effectiveness. The others will have to research. I tired PQQ and got horrific nausea. Not sure if it was even the cause or if it was coincidental but I have stayed away from it since because of that, but don't take that as me saying it causes it, just I have not given it a fair shake since if that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I look forward to it. In case you are thinking about other products that might be included, P5P, Carnosine and Taurine also seem to be good candidates, from my relatively uninformed perspective.
I'm always open to suggestions and ideas. I appreciate the input.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA is an amazing supplement that is very versatile. I can attest to it's effectiveness. The others will have to research. I tired PQQ and got horrific nausea. Not sure if it was even the cause or if it was coincidental but I have stayed away from it since because of that, but don't take that as me saying it causes it, just I have not given it a fair shake since if that makes sense.
How is r-ala? What do you feel using it? Dosage?
I'm using 300 mg.