Tyme to get wyked 3.0

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't tell her to workout. She went running when I went to the gym. She came down and asked if she could join me. She couldn't believe how much I did and how fast I moved between lifts.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I didn't tell her to workout. She went running when I went to the gym. She came down and asked if she could join me. She couldn't believe how much I did and how fast I moved between lifts.
This pwo was definitely the best for motivational purposes

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a real good day back in the gym. After what seemed like forever off I hit chest pretty hard and got some real deep stretches in. Tomorrow is my last serving of wyked. It went by pretty fast but I was able to sneak in some evening routines, and cardio stuff periodically. So that was nice. I will be starting the basic mass stack soon and with it I will also be doing the mass meal plan and the mass strength program. Really looking forward to it. The wife is in a diet mode now. She came to the gym and joined my lifts after I hit the db flys. She went for a mile and a half run. (Proud of her.) What I didn't log was the amount of abs we did. I pushed her pretty hard but I also did the lifts. When I did the wheel of fortunes she looked at me and said "you're just showing off. I'm not doing those." Lol. I'll be lifting tomorrow evening which is weird for me. I hate waiting to lift but she wants to lift again! Tomorrow is legs!!

Bb incline
135x12
155x12
185x8
Db incline fly
10x15
20x12
30x12
Db flat bench
50x12
65x10
80x6
Pec deck
90x15
100x12
110x12
100x8
Ez bar tri press down
100x15
120x12
140x10
140x10
Single arm tri extensions
50x3x10
Nice job dude.
Sounds like you got a good partner right there!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today will be my last lift off this container of wyked. I have just a smidge over a scoop left. However, my new stack came in and it is supposed to have the new wyked with it. So I'm gonna steal some from it and make this a two scoop day. I won't be lifting til about 5 this evening which is uncommon for me. I could probably count the number of times I've lifted that late on one hand. I'm starting my mass stack as well. So today I will post my final review of wyked. ( hint: it's a good review.) then I will start a mass stack log.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today will be my last lift off this container of wyked. I have just a smidge over a scoop left. However, my new stack came in and it is supposed to have the new wyked with it. So I'm gonna steal some from it and make this a two scoop day. I won't be lifting til about 5 this evening which is uncommon for me. I could probably count the number of times I've lifted that late on one hand. I'm starting my mass stack as well. So today I will post my final review of wyked. ( hint: it's a good review.) then I will start a mass stack log.
Lucky dog !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wussed out. Lol. Only took a scoop and three quarters. Lol. On the way to the gym.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was legs. I finished off the container and added just a little bit extra to the serving for that extra oomph. Here is my last lift off just the wyked alone.

I had an amazing lift. Crushed squats and powered through the rest of my sets. I didn't fatigue at all. I could have spent another hour or two doing legs but there's a time limit at the nursery so I had to call it. I did the legs portion of the mass routine but tweaked it slightly to accommodate the ridiculous amount of people in the gym. I have never seen so many cases of ILS in one place at one time. I'm super pleased with wyked.

Squat
135x2x5
225x5
315x5
335x3
365x1
Hack squat
90x2x10
180x8
Leg curl
45x3x10
Leg extension
45x12
55x10
65x10
Sumo deads
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final review up. Post number 2!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review 1-7-15
First I want to say thanks to Marms , WANTED , and Doubles for giving me the opportunity to try the new and ridiculously amazing wyked 3.0. I am completely impressed and have a new favorite pwo.

My initial reaction I'll admit was slightly unimpressed. The container was simple and straightforward. That's fine. It doesn't need to be fancy it's just an observation. The absence of a scent when I opened the container worried me. I hate drinking unflavored and chalky drinks. But a closer whiff revealed a slight lemon lime odor. After mixing my first drink it turned out to be a nice tart lemon flavor. It was very satisfying. After about twenty minutes I still wasn't feeling that "it's working sensation." This was a must for me. (Well it used to be.) Once I hit the gym I felt amazing and unstoppable. That it's not working feeling was no longer in my mind and all I could think of was this better not end. This changed my impression from unimpressed to OMG mind and muscle what have you created. Two thumbs way up!

The flavor of wyked 3.0 is a nice sweet and tart lemon. While the package does not specify a flavor it is lemon. Maybe like a little lemon lime-y. I could drink this as an all day drink or on a hot summer day to cool off. 9/10

Mixability was not an issue. One full scoop In 8 oz of water mixed so easily and with very little residue. Even with 4grams creatine per scoop there was little effort required for mixing and little residue left over. 9/10

Power: I don't think this is a typical review category but it is now. Wyked gave me an intense power in the gym. 1 scoop was an amazing pick me up and push me through a workout. 1.5 scoops was the sweet spot. Pushed me through workouts and over the limits on several exercises. 2 scoops should come with a warning. The exercise on 2 scoops is not only euphoric but mind blowing, vein shattering, and monster creating. 2 scoops created a blind monster who only wants to lift as much weight as possible and for as long as physically able, which since you're on wyked is a long long time. 11/10

I am more than impressed with wyked. Although the "it's working" feeling is absent once you hit the gym you know it's working. Thanks again mind and muscle , wanted, marms, and double s for this. You have created a mind and muscle believer, and follower.
Great review man. I'm so glad you liked it........ Damn I gotta get me some!

I'll be following your mass stack log ASAP. Nice job