Tyme to get wyked 3.0

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate not working out. And, I hate not sleeping. So I got up and took one scoop of wyked (don't worry hulk. G2G on Monday) And I went to the gym at my work. I hate it in there but they have weights. Along with mold and other gross things. Did bis, tris, and abs. Db curls, rope press downs, and sit ups. Did atleast a hundred of each. Didn't count just kept doing them. Feel really pumped. Tired but wyked boosted me up this morn. The wyked took about 40-45 min to kick in this morning. Went to bed after midnight so it's my fault.
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and got whatever you asked for.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Christmas swole
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451130308.148653.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking Swole and thick! Nice job brother!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got some gift cards for Christmas. All for my fave sushi place. Here's tonight's dinner. Not pictured is a plain shrimp tempura roll that I shared with my daughter.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451179294.181915.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451179303.886413.jpg

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasted a scoop of wyked this morning. Was going to go for a run this morning since everything is closed and I'm itching for a good workout. Took a scoop of wyked to get woken up and pumped. Started getting ready when i here the kids up. It's not even 8 yet. They are all up. So instead of running around the neighborhood I've been running around the house. So much for that. The day has just declined since.
To top it off my wife reminded that school is out for the rest of the year and I have the kids tomorrow. So it's either up at 5 to lift or don't lift at all. Early morning pump here we come.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wasted a scoop of wyked this morning. Was going to go for a run this morning since everything is closed and I'm itching for a good workout. Took a scoop of wyked to get woken up and pumped. Started getting ready when i here the kids up. It's not even 8 yet. They are all up. So instead of running around the neighborhood I've been running around the house. So much for that. The day has just declined since.
To top it off my wife reminded that school is out for the rest of the year and I have the kids tomorrow. So it's either up at 5 to lift or don't lift at all. Early morning pump here we come.
Precisely why i plan my workouts around the kids haha

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea that's typically why I get up early. They just decided they wanted to get up too.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright. Well instead of getting to sleep in on my day off and working out later I have to get up at 5. No problem. Nothing TWO scoops of wyked 3.0 won't solve. I'm probably gonna become addicted to it. bighulksmash your turn. I'm going to the gym now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright. Well instead of getting to sleep in on my day off and working out later I have to get up at 5. No problem. Nothing TWO scoops of wyked 3.0 won't solve. I'm probably gonna become addicted to it. bighulksmash your turn. I'm going to the gym now.
Soon as i get back to base ill be hitting mine as well. Iam excited for this let us all know how it was

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
***WARNING*** two scoops is not for the faint of heart.

Holy crap. I can't stop buzzing. My heart is racing, my veins are swole, my arms are swole, I feel like an animal. Mother****in beast!

I didn't feel anything initially. Nothing different than one scoop. It did make my cup of water significantly heavier. After about 30 min I left for the gym. After my first few warmups for chest I felt something. This weird feeling emitting from body. It was speaking to me. It said "lift, lift, lift, lift, lift" it was like it wants me to lift. So with each set I did it would change. "More weight, more weight, more weight"
Two scoops unlocked a beast inside of me. I was pretty much blind through the workout. I lifted for about an hour and feel really accomplished. I did not do abs. Just couldn't. Rest time between every set was just at 45 seconds. With a couple minute rest between exercises. On my cable incline it was one giant superset. No rest at all.
Lift numbers coming shortly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. One and a half is just right for me - will not be increasing the dose.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
***WARNING*** two scoops is not for the faint of heart.

Holy crap. I can't stop buzzing. My heart is racing, my veins are swole, my arms are swole, I feel like an animal. Mother****in beast!

I didn't feel anything initially. Nothing different than one scoop. It did make my cup of water significantly heavier. After about 30 min I left for the gym. After my first few warmups for chest I felt something. This weird feeling emitting from body. It was speaking to me. It said "lift, lift, lift, lift, lift" it was like it wants me to lift. So with each set I did it would change. "More weight, more weight, more weight"
Two scoops unlocked a beast inside of me. I was pretty much blind through the workout. I lifted for about an hour and feel really accomplished. I did not do abs. Just couldn't. Rest time between every set was just at 45 seconds. With a couple minute rest between exercises. On my cable incline it was one giant superset. No rest at all.
Lift numbers coming shortly.
What I like to hear good job. I can't wait to take My two scoops.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea. I'll probably knock it down to 1.5 scoops. That was a lot of creatine for me too.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flat bench
135x2x10
225x5
245x5
190x10
190x8
190x6

Cable incline
35x10
50x10
65x9
80x8
95x7
110x6
125x5
140x4
155x3
170x3

Cable fly / dips
65x10 / 12
65x10 / 45x8
65x10 / 45x5
65x10 / 6

Lat pull down
50x10
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10
110x10

Deadlifts
135x2x5
225x5 pause reps
315x10

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Felt great now I'm walking around the house like what should I do first? Clean the kitchen? Wax the floors? Build a deck? So many activities to do. Lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rocked my M&M shirt in the gym too. Also lift a little harder in that shirt. Gotta represent.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got one with my last order when I ran m1d.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just found this at Walmart. Picked one up.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451348490.880109.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451348499.913736.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451348508.869492.jpg

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
was having a real good workout shoulder and tris. Got real nauseous half way through. Lifted for a little bit while longer before I couldn't take it. Now I'm throwing up. Not sure what's wrong. Workout done for the day.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was having a real good workout shoulder and tris. Got real nauseous half way through. Lifted for a little bit while longer before I couldn't take it. Now I'm throwing up. Not sure what's wrong. Workout done for the day.
Flu or 2 scoops Wyked?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not two scoops. I took a scoop and a half this morn. I think it's the beginnings of the flu. I'm at work now. I feel weak and tired. Even with wyked in my veins I'm sluggish. I thought I slept well too. We'll see. I'm going on a trip next week so I better kick this now.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not two scoops. I took a scoop and a half this morn. I think it's the beginnings of the flu. I'm at work now. I feel weak and tired. Even with wyked in my veins I'm sluggish. I thought I slept well too. We'll see. I'm going on a trip next week so I better kick this now.
Feel better man! Flu is not fun at all!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea. I think I'm dying. Lol. I'm gonna try and tough it out at work then go home and go to bed.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest up man sorry to hear you are sick, flu sucks!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders are sore but I'm feeling a little better. Not sure what's going on. Took tomorrow off work. Gonna sleep in. Thursday will be my last lift for the year. So long as I'm not dying.
Looking to start a mass stack in January. I really want the basic mass stack from m&m and I planned on adding Wi to the combo. But they have a special on a stack now. Not sure what I should get. I'm torn. lol.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders are sore but I'm feeling a little better. Not sure what's going on. Took tomorrow off work. Gonna sleep in. Thursday will be my last lift for the year. So long as I'm not dying.
Looking to start a mass stack in January. I really want the basic mass stack from m&m and I planned on adding Wi to the combo. But they have a special on a stack now. Not sure what I should get. I'm torn. lol.
Feel better man and rest up.
Holiday flu blows!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.
I'm good. Not sure why I felt like that. I'm up and going now. Scoop and a half in. Getting ready for the gym now.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This mornings lift was a kind of cover most of the bases lift for a good pump. Last day of the year.

Leg extensions
35x5x10
Leg press
180x7x10
Seated bi curls
20x10x10
Seated rows
80x2x10
Wide lat pull downs
70x10
90x10
110x2x10
Sit-ups in between most every set.

Well another year down. These last few months have been some good lifting. I'm happy with my final numbers on the big 3.
Squat 420
Bench 315
Deadlift 500

Thanks again to mind and muscle for giving me the opportunity to run this new wyked. Thank you Marms and WANTED

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This mornings lift was a kind of cover most of the bases lift for a good pump. Last day of the year.

Leg extensions
35x5x10
Leg press
180x7x10
Seated bi curls
20x10x10
Seated rows
80x2x10
Wide lat pull downs
70x10
90x10
110x2x10
Sit-ups in between most every set.

Well another year down. These last few months have been some good lifting. I'm happy with my final numbers on the big 3.
Squat 420
Bench 315
Deadlift 500

Thanks again to mind and muscle for giving me the opportunity to run this new wyked. Thank you Marms and WANTED
Your welcome dude. You got good honest logs. Glad to see you hit that 500 on deads!! :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On a mini vacation. Won't be lifting again til Wednesday hopefully. I can say that I will break all diet rules on this trip. Lol. Have a good Monday gang!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get back in the gym. Spent a few days in pigeon forge. Eating a ton of food and getting fat. But luckily for me. I have my liquid labs mass stack due in the mail tomorrow. Ordered right from mind and muscle. It comes complete with wyked 3.0!!!! I'm stoked.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I can't wait to get back in the gym. Spent a few days in pigeon forge. Eating a ton of food and getting fat. But luckily for me. I have my liquid labs mass stack due in the mail tomorrow. Ordered right from mind and muscle. It comes complete with wyked 3.0!!!! I'm stoked.
Oh wow i hope this is still running?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mean my wyked log? I'm gonna keep it going. I'm in love with wyked. Probably my new fave pwo.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow ...all ready?!?
That's pretty fast shipping.
Lol I forgot that the Basic mass Stack came with a new tub of wyked 3.0 ...that's cool.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow ...all ready?!?
That's pretty fast shipping.
Lol I forgot that the Basic mass Stack came with a new tub of wyked 3.0 ...that's cool.
Dude the tracking says expected delivery on 1-5. But it's not here. So fingers crossed.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I was pretty stoked to see it supposed to be here so quickly. But alas, it's still not here and the mail has came and went. Crap. Today's lift numbers coming soon.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was a real good day back in the gym. After what seemed like forever off I hit chest pretty hard and got some real deep stretches in. Tomorrow is my last serving of wyked. It went by pretty fast but I was able to sneak in some evening routines, and cardio stuff periodically. So that was nice. I will be starting the basic mass stack soon and with it I will also be doing the mass meal plan and the mass strength program. Really looking forward to it. The wife is in a diet mode now. She came to the gym and joined my lifts after I hit the db flys. She went for a mile and a half run. (Proud of her.) What I didn't log was the amount of abs we did. I pushed her pretty hard but I also did the lifts. When I did the wheel of fortunes she looked at me and said "you're just showing off. I'm not doing those." Lol. I'll be lifting tomorrow evening which is weird for me. I hate waiting to lift but she wants to lift again! Tomorrow is legs!!

Bb incline
135x12
155x12
185x8
Db incline fly
10x15
20x12
30x12
Db flat bench
50x12
65x10
80x6
Pec deck
90x15
100x12
110x12
100x8
Ez bar tri press down
100x15
120x12
140x10
140x10
Single arm tri extensions
50x3x10

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That is so awesome man !!! Keep that good team work up. My wife would crescent kick me if i ever told her to work out haa