two bad batches of GHRP-2

JayRock

Awards
After reconsituting my last two batches of GHRP2, and letting them sit in the fridge for a while before initial injection, both times there were little white floaty things in the vial and the whole thing did not appear very clear at all. What could have caused this. I reconstituted them the same way I always have and I never had problems in the past. I let the BW drip down the side of the vial slowly instead of just shooting it onto the peptide itself as always.

956Vette

Awards
That is normal, and the reason why some peptide companies choose to look out for the best interests of the client (and do not sell cheap bull**** that wont mix). Sometimes it takes more dilutent and looking past the floaters. Good luck

JayRock

Awards
so what do you think the white floaties are? Is it unsafe to use?

956Vette

Awards
I wouldnt specifically aim to draw/administer any floaters, but otherwise shouldnt be harmful

JayRock

Awards
what are the floaters? would it be less effective overall bc of them?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I was thinking about trying a gprh product, but if I cant find out what these floaties are Im not gonna order.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So no one has a scientific explanation of the floaties?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I think this challenge is gonna kick my ass. If the OP whants to PM me with where he got the stuff Ill try and email the company and see what they say:)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it...you'll be fine. The floaties are just the powder that didn't get fully reconstituted. I've shot them and was fine.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
DarkHalf Im glad your in here! I saw you say in another thred to take this with EECG and huperzine-A. Why?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
DarkHalf Im glad your in here! I saw you say in another thred to take this with EECG and huperzine-A. Why?
EGCG increases the bioavailability of huperzine-a. Huperzine-a helps block somatostatin....which is known for blocking/blunting GH

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
EGCG increases the bioavailability of huperzine-a. Huperzine-a helps block somatostatin....which is known for blocking/blunting GH
This is exciting news! What type of dosagesdo you reccomend? I actually have bottled green tea in my house, so can I just drink a bottle with my huperzine A?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought huperzine was more for GHRH, not GHRP IIRC. I think it was in RussianStar's writeups.

Now for its benefits to reach full potential, somatostatin needs to be inhibited because we have just seen it inhibits gh release, so by using a compound known as an Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, now Acetylcholineesterase inhibits acetylcholine, and Acetylcholine inhibits somatostatin, so we want Acetylcholine in abundance, so by using an Acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, we allow acetylcholine to inhibit somatostatin, so increasing the amount of gh released when using CJC-1295DAC. Got it? Ok re read that last passage.
The best of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors and there are lots like..
Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Donepezil, also known as E2020
Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
Edrophonium
Huperzine A
Ladostigil,
Of the ones ive tried Huperzine A is the very best, and fairly cheap, now by adding ECGCs from green tea, as these ECGCs will transport the huperzine better so finding the receptor it needs the effects are even stronger on inhbiting the acetylcholineesterase.
Otherwise a really good one i used recently was Horny goat weed, its the only one i know that actualy increases acetylcholine as it inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.
Probably works with both GHRP/GHRH. Really though, is anyone using a GHRP without a GHRH like CJC?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exciting news! What type of dosagesdo you reccomend? I actually have bottled green tea in my house, so can I just drink a bottle with my huperzine A?
I got the 200mcg Huperzine-A from Amazon for cheap, and the Tea-GCG from Nutra (on sale now). I'd go for Green Tea Extract over bottled green tea, absorbs better and higher concentration. It's all only marginally more effective IMO, so not necessary...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I thought huperzine was more for GHRH, not GHRP IIRC. I think it was in RussianStar's writeups.

Probably works with both GHRP/GHRH. Really though, is anyone using a GHRP without a GHRH like CJC?
Yes it will work with both. It would be kinda dumb to use GHRP without GHRH. There are studies out there that show that they are synergistic and work better together than alone. You'd be doing yourself a disservice by using only one.

I got the 200mcg Huperzine-A from Amazon for cheap, and the Tea-GCG from Nutra (on sale now). I'd go for Green Tea Extract over bottled green tea, absorbs better and higher concentration. It's all only marginally more effective IMO, so not necessary...
^^^This

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reconsituting my last two batches of GHRP2, and letting them sit in the fridge for a while before initial injection, both times there were little white floaty things in the vial and the whole thing did not appear very clear at all. What could have caused this. I reconstituted them the same way I always have and I never had problems in the past. I let the BW drip down the side of the vial slowly instead of just shooting it onto the peptide itself as always.
Honestly, I'd look for a different source. There shouldn't be any problems, but aliquot (the floaties) are generally not a good thing, at best they do nothing and at worst they are impurities that can hurt. If the peptide provider is adding filler (typical cause of aliquot), then they may be cutting other corners too, though most of the time the peptides are just as effective.