Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight don't Matter BigT, it's all about the mirror! Loving this log bro!!
absolutely....this is my fine tuning for shirtless weather---can't be having fat jiggling when riding my mower:laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drank my scoop of radiate this morning then headed for basement gym. out of the blue I got a ridiculous pump, 1st time I really got a big time pump since ive been using radiate-also looking more vascular.

todays lineup:

war pigs
iron man
paranoid
dream on
sweet emotion
train kept a rollin
slow ride
fool for the city
I just want to make love to you
thunderstruck
you shook me all night long
have a drink on me
dirty deeds done dirt cheap
schools out
billion dollar babies
I want to be elected
black diamond-live version
Detroit rock city
strutter

decided to wait until Friday to do weigh in-weight is fluctuating too much on a daily basis....jeans/shorts are fitting looser, gonna be ready for summer!!!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd like to hear if this is something you get consistently. I was hyping to chris about how good of a pump I was getting during the testing phase. It's a hidden gem with our formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to hear if this is something you get consistently. I was hyping to chris about how good of a pump I was getting during the testing phase. It's a hidden gem with our formula.
this is a new development, today I got a fantastic pump and veins were popping like crazy. I likey!!!

will definitely keep you updated on this new development!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drank my scoop of radiate this morning then headed for basement gym. out of the blue I got a ridiculous pump, 1st time I really got a big time pump since ive been using radiate-also looking more vascular.

todays lineup:

war pigs
iron man
paranoid
dream on
sweet emotion
train kept a rollin
slow ride
fool for the city
I just want to make love to you
thunderstruck
you shook me all night long
have a drink on me
dirty deeds done dirt cheap
schools out
billion dollar babies
I want to be elected
black diamond-live version
Detroit rock city
strutter

decided to wait until Friday to do weigh in-weight is fluctuating too much on a daily basis....jeans/shorts are fitting looser, gonna be ready for summer!!!
Loving these playlists, makes me feel ant to go pick up my Axe and jam out!!

The pump effect seems to be more and more apparent in users, like to the point where some are claiming the best pumps of their life! I don't get this effect unfortunately, but I get everything else

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Loving these playlists, makes me feel ant to go pick up my Axe and jam out!!

The pump effect seems to be more and more apparent in users, like to the point where some are claiming the best pumps of their life! I don't get this effect unfortunately, but I get everything else
unfortunately, as much as I love music I can't play any instrument...

hey, today is the 1st day I noticed this pump effect-I mean I usually always get a decent pump, but today it was unusually good, lol. the increased vascularity is also very noticeable to me-I notice everything and it wouldn't be a big deal, but my wife even pointed it out to me-she isn't a fan, lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been getting that pump since I started. And youre right..once it kicks in the vascularity is ridiculous!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm tired of laying back, hanging around, i'm gonna drink that radiate, then i'll be sweat city bound!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
felt like crap this morning, either i'm coming down with a cold or this change in the weather is messing me up...drank my radiate this morning then did arms and ab's, just wasn't feeling it...

around 3 oclock I drank .5 scoop of radiate and did situps and leg raises.

on a good note I weighed in -7lbs this morning!!!

I've been keeping strict on my diet, radiate is helping a ton!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
felt like crap this morning, either i'm coming down with a cold or this change in the weather is messing me up...drank my radiate this morning then did arms and ab's, just wasn't feeling it...

around 3 oclock I drank .5 scoop of radiate and did situps and leg raises.

on a good note I weighed in -7lbs this morning!!!

I've been keeping strict on my diet, radiate is helping a ton!!!
Down 7lb is impressive!
I'm trying to get sick myself. I don't get sick dam it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the feeling guys... finally went to the Doc and was told I have Bacterial Food poisoning/salmonella. Good times. ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know the feeling guys... finally went to the Doc and was told I have Bacterial Food poisoning/salmonella. Good times. ��
antibiotics?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks good glad your better T ... I wish this would go on sale my interest is peaked
thanks bhs, i'm feeling better today-still not 100% but getting there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use FireTitans code brotha, it brings the price to 39.99! FIRETITAN
good value too...I've been hitting the hell out of it and still have well over half a jug left.

I could hit -15lbs just on this one jug if I want to get that lean!!! results so far have exceeded expectations, and they were pretty high to start!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
T you are a good salesman !!!! I'm going to check my funds ~! :amish::rocketwhore:
good value too...I've been hitting the hell out of it and still have well over half a jug left.

I could hit -15lbs just on this one jug if I want to get that lean!!! results so far have exceeded expectations, and they were pretty high to start!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T you are a good salesman !!!! I'm going to check my funds ~! :amish::rocketwhore:
lol...it's easy to be good at sales if you believe in what you are selling!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know the feeling guys... finally went to the Doc and was told I have Bacterial Food poisoning/salmonella. Good times. ��
Was you boiling the Chicken until it was fully cooked?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the feeling guys... finally went to the Doc and was told I have Bacterial Food poisoning/salmonella. Good times. ?
Had that once. I feel for you brother. It is horrible!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEAST73 I THOUGHT it was fully cooked. Should have butterflied the chicken breasts, but itll be a while before I mess with chicken again. thebigt yes, big fricken Sulfa antibiotic horse pills. Tried to eat something solid last night...no bueno! Beef broth and saltines it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BEAST73 I THOUGHT it was fully cooked. Should have butterflied the chicken breasts, but itll be a while before I mess with chicken again. thebigt yes, big fricken Sulfa antibiotic horse pills. Tried to eat something solid last night...no bueno! Beef broth and saltines it is.
oh man...at 1st I thought you were eating beef broth and SARDINES, LOL!!!!

JUST KIDDING, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTERTODAY!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are back on track today, drank my scoop of radiate then headed for basement.....

moderate then low weights, high reps with short pauses---I am limited on what I can do for cardio with my bad knee so this workout fits the bill for my purposes.

todays artists included:
lynyrd skynyrd
stevie ray Vaughn
marshal tucker
allman bros
Santana
metallica
johnny winters-still alive and well..seriously kicksass!!!
rush-love me some working man live

btw-I happen to be down -10lbs but the jury is still out to see if I keep it off since I was sick.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
things are back on track today, drank my scoop of radiate then headed for basement.....

moderate then low weights, high reps with short pauses---I am limited on what I can do for cardio with my bad knee so this workout fits the bill for my purposes.

todays artists included:
lynyrd skynyrd
stevie ray Vaughn
marshal tucker
allman bros
Santana
metallica
johnny winters-still alive and well..seriously kicksass!!!
rush-love me some working man live

btw-I happen to be down -10lbs but the jury is still out to see if I keep it off since I was sick.
Nice!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk about thebigt, but I just got another sick arm pump today. Radiate ftw
SORRY...I guess I am getting used to getting great pumps so I forgot to mention it, vascularity is on point also!!!

today was the 1st day of mowing, so please forgive me if I am a little scatterbrained:lol:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt sorry for my absence, but Im back in full form and all caught up!!! Still doing great my man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so it's mowing time again...I drank my scoop of radiate and headed to basement-in the back of my head I was thinking 'take it easy, you have a long day ahead'....well, taking it easy went out of my head after I got started and the radiate energy and heat took over...ended up having one of those long all out lift to you drop sessions. 1st the sweat, man my body gets really hot working out after drinking radiate, sweat has to be at least double-at least...next the pump, the workouts I have been doing are productive for pumps but I am sure radiate is 'enhancing' this effect....then we have vascularity--I'm sure that dropping weight is playing a role in my vascularity, but again-I am sure radiate is affecting this.

the energy buzz lasted till around noon, I was really gettin er done...then the buzz wore off--never fear I had planned for this and had a scoop of radiate already mixed and good to go....very productive day!!!

if you are thinking, damn-T is really liking this stuff---you would be 100% correct!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rain day:

got up early, did a quickie workout then my wife and i went over and watched the granddaughter's today....good times were had by all!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
rain day:

got up early, did a quickie workout then my wife and i went over and watched the granddaughter's today....good times were had by all!!!
Lol I read that a little different at first... I thought your workout was a quickie with the wife

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I read that a little different at first... I thought your workout was a quickie with the wife
I won't say that it wasn't included, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to wait until tomorrow-Friday....but curiosity got the best of me, my clothes have been fitting looser and even my face looks thinner..so-dadadadaaaa....weighed in at -12lbs.

this has been too damned easy, originally my goal was to lose 10lbs, now I have to consider if I want to lose more---this would mean a wardrobe update.

I just want to add that RADIATE completely destroys my appetite, everyone may not get this effect, but for me cutting weight is simple when I don't have any hunger---I have been able to maintain a clean diet without any significant cravings---I do cheat every now and then with comfort food, but even then I am not tempted to go overboard!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I was going to wait until tomorrow-Friday....but curiosity got the best of me, my clothes have been fitting looser and even my face looks thinner..so-dadadadaaaa....weighed in at -12lbs.

this has been too damned easy, originally my goal was to lose 10lbs, now I have to consider if I want to lose more---this would mean a wardrobe update.

I just want to add that RADIATE completely destroys my appetite, everyone may not get this effect, but for me cutting weight is simple when I don't have any hunger---I have been able to maintain a clean diet without any significant cravings---I do cheat every now and then with comfort food, but even then I am not tempted to go overboard!!!
Fck yeah down 12lbs!!! I'm buying some

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fck yeah down 12lbs!!! I'm buying some
everyone always says the most important thing is diet.....RADIATE makes it easy to keep my diet clean!!!

if you get some I hope it treats you as well as it is treating me!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a hardcore thermo sup.. bloodshred isn't getting me sweating. I've gotta try this sh1t!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a hardcore thermo sup.. bloodshred isn't getting me sweating. I've gotta try this sh1t!!!!
of all the logs I have seen radiate will make you sweat---1st thing I notice is my face feeling hot, kinda like drinking straight up liquor used to do to me, lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

man that sounds excellent. It helps my food cravings. after I workout in the evening I have to almost force down a little dinner.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of all the logs I have seen radiate will make you sweat---1st thing I notice is my face feeling hot, kinda like drinking straight up liquor used to do to me, lol.
funny I don't get the heat. I get cold chills and sweat ! but they keep our gym so damn cold for all the old timers. Oh that would be me. I mean really old timers.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That is pretty awesome, man! It doesn't have the same appetite suppression for me. But then again nothing except ephedrine (and smokes back in the day) has ever kept me from wanting food. But 12lbs! F*** yeah!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I don't get the appetite suppression like everyone else, but It's ok because the other effects are more what looking for anyways. The sweating and energy are second to none for me, I know I'm burning calories and I feel great, I can't ask for more than that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
funny I don't get the heat. I get cold chills and sweat ! but they keep our gym so damn cold for all the old timers. Oh that would be me. I mean really old timers.
like I said everyone won't get same results...but the important thing for me, and why I wanted to log a jug of RADIATE is when I tried RADIATE samples they killed my appetite---I am getting same results every time from the jug....for me, one of the best appetite suppressants I've tried, and I've tried A LOT!!!!!

this will be my go-to anytime I need to cut some weight!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would it compare to the original Meltdown?
better appetite suppression....og meltdown was a very good thermo, and had a fantastic mood affect, but didn't affect my appetite as well as radiate....radiate also wins on stim effect by a good margin.

oh yeah, getting a good pump and vascularity from radiate, things I never got from og meltdown!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
better appetite suppression....og meltdown was a very good thermo, and had a fantastic mood affect, but didn't affect my appetite as well as radiate....radiate also wins on stim effect by a good margin.

oh yeah, getting a good pump and vascularity from radiate, things I never got from og meltdown!!!
What in Radiate could be aiding you with pumps?