Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Loving the feedback! Awesome to hear that you are having some epic sessions too!
lol...my wife told me to stop whining.....geez, a guy just can't catch a break:no:

:veryhappy:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna call it right now... 10+ lbs by end of the bottle, BigT gonna have to change his name to TinyT...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna call it right now... 10+ lbs by end of the bottle, BigT gonna have to change his name to TinyT...
10lbs was my goal...but I think I am going to beat that easily---without a lot of trouble, the appetite control of RADIATE is making cutting too damned easy, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha! That's when you know you got a good one in.
yeah, I am paying for it today...I did go down to the basement, but didn't get a lot done.

live to fight another day-tomorrow gonna kill it-again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOKE UP THIS MORNING TIRED SORE AND ACHY.....so I dosed 1.5 scoops of radiate and threw in a hit of bronkaid.

went to basement and threw down another 'big league' workout!!!

weighed in today...-5lbs!!!!

appetite control is amazing!!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about trying 1.5 scoops myself. Is there that much of a difference from just one scoop?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work thebigt. More man than I am with 1.5 scoops AND bronkaid!! Good God!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice work thebigt. More man than I am with 1.5 scoops AND bronkaid!! Good God!
trust me when I say I am NOT NORMAL where stim tolerance is concerned....I used to buy 30mg ionamin over the counter when I lived in the philipines!!! ran a night club over there and would drink with sailors and marines, start to get drunk-pop 3-4 ionamin-drank every damned last one of em under the table, lol....

ever hear of mojo?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trust me when I say I am NOT NORMAL where stim tolerance is concerned....I used to buy 30mg ionamin over the counter when I lived in the philipines!!! ran a night club over there and would drink with sailors and marines, start to get drunk-pop 3-4 ionamin-drank every damned last one of em under the table, lol....

ever hear of mojo?
Mojo mojo mojo....hmmmm. You mean the mojo that came out of the Philipines and combines a fair amount of juice...a small amount of sprite and a sh1t ton of alcohol? Nope-never heard of it!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mojo mojo mojo....hmmmm. You mean the mojo that came out of the Philipines and combines a fair amount of juice...a small amount of sprite and a sh1t ton of alcohol? Nope-never heard of it!! Lol
philipino version of a long island iced tea, lol....used to cost about 30 cents a pitcher

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
WOKE UP THIS MORNING TIRED SORE AND ACHY.....so I dosed 1.5 scoops of radiate and threw in a hit of bronkaid.

went to basement and threw down another 'big league' workout!!!

weighed in today...-5lbs!!!!

appetite control is amazing!!!!
That is fcking nuts! I am at 1 scoop right now but didn't take any for my 2nd leg day today because I am getting used to the slight dizziness....haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOKE UP THIS MORNING TIRED SORE AND ACHY.....so I dosed 1.5 scoops of radiate and threw IN A HIT OF BRONKAID.
This sounds like a little harder version than just the over the counter stuff...?

IMG_1490320867.539833.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did my usual routine this morning- drank 1 scoop of radiate then headed to basement for workout...just wasn't feeling it today, body feels 'run down'. I got in a halfassed workout, definitely nothing to write home about. skipped my afternoon dose of radiate.

going to take a rest day tomorrow and spend time with the granddaughters.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did my usual routine this morning- drank 1 scoop of radiate then headed to basement for workout...just wasn't feeling it today, body feels 'run down'. I got in a halfassed workout, definitely nothing to write home about. skipped my afternoon dose of radiate.

going to take a rest day tomorrow and spend time with the granddaughters.
It happens to the best my man!! Enjoy the family

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ain't grandkids the best?? Should have just had them first!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How old are your granddaughters?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Grandkids sound fun, but I don't even want my own boys to grow up!!! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grandkids sound fun, but I don't even want my own boys to grow up!!! LOL
yeah, I know what you're saying-but it's going to happen...besides this grandfather thing is a great gig!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My granddaughter turned 5 last August and I bought her a pink .22 Cricket. Great times at the range learning safety and shooting balloons!
(I hope no liberals heads have exploded while reading that)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My granddaughter turned 5 last August and I bought her a pink .22 Cricket. Great times at the range learning safety and shooting balloons!
(I hope no liberals heads have exploded while reading that)
lol...my son in law is a 'big league' hunter...the oldest granddaughter has her own bow and is getting pretty good-of course I would say that she is my granddaughter, but in all honesty she really is pretty good, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You poor old sod, you see... it's only me.
aqualung my friend don't you start away uneasy....hellofa intro quoting tull, lol!!!:35:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ian Anderson's wife photographed a homeless man and they wrote the lyrics together. In the song, he tries to suggest the salvation army for help, but the old sod can't get out of his desolate rut and sadly passes in "cold Decemeber freeze".

Absolutely brilliant lyrics! My 4 yo old liked the chords on my acoustic so we recently learned the lyrics.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I like Tull. They aren't mentioned enough among the good 70s bands.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Truth. I saw Ian Anderson a couple years ago doing Thick as a Brick 1 and 2 and closed out with Locomotive Breath! It was freaking awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ian Anderson's wife photographed a homeless man and they wrote the lyrics together. In the song, he tries to suggest the salvation army for help, but the old sod can't get out of his desolate rut and sadly passes in "cold Decemeber freeze".

Absolutely brilliant lyrics! My 4 yo old liked the chords on my acoustic so we recently learned the lyrics.
lol...I wonder which of them came up with the line...'eying little girls with bad intent'?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Truth. I saw Ian Anderson a couple years ago doing Thick as a Brick 1 and 2 and closed out with Locomotive Breath! It was freaking awesome!
I saw tull way back in 1980...unfortunately they had just came out with a new album and didn't play any of the older stuff..

damn, ian Anderson has got to be old as sin, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back in the saddle again....drank my scoop of radiate and hit the basement gym this morning. the rest did me some good and got in another 'big league' workout-I am trying to take advantage of this free time, soon mowing season will be starting and I will be very busy.

even with taking the day off yesterday and eating sorta badly since the granddaughters were here [and not dosing any radiate] I still weighed in -4 this morning.

took 3/4 scoop radiate around 3:30 this afternoon and just like magic appetite is gone!!! I know everyone doesn't react the same, but for me radiate is probably as good for appetite suppression as anything i've tried---except for pharmaceuticals, of course.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back in the saddle again....drank my scoop of radiate and hit the basement gym this morning. the rest did me some good and got in another 'big league' workout-I am trying to take advantage of this free time, soon mowing season will be starting and I will be very busy.

even with taking the day off yesterday and eating sorta badly since the granddaughters were here [and not dosing any radiate] I still weighed in -4 this morning.

took 3/4 scoop radiate around 3:30 this afternoon and just like magic appetite is gone!!! I know everyone doesn't react the same, but for me radiate is probably as good for appetite suppression as anything i've tried---except for pharmaceuticals, of course.
Nice!! How much total weight have you dropped so far since starting the Radiate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice!! How much total weight have you dropped so far since starting the Radiate?
lol...-4lbs since starting, not -4lbs since yesterday. I gained back a pound I was down -5lbs.

my goal for this run of radiate was only -10lbs, I won't have any trouble meeting that goal.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...-4lbs since starting, not -4lbs since yesterday. I gained back a pound I was down -5lbs.

my goal for this run of radiate was only -10lbs, I won't have any trouble meeting that goal.
Good to hear! Im sure youll meet if not surpass your goals!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and weighed in-damn, I gained another pound---so I am only down -3lbs since starting radiate....drank my scoop of radiate and worked out with a fever pitch!!! lifted all the way thru metallica S&M sweat was rolling off me-totally drenched-of course my wife had a smart alec comment, lol...btw-I am surprised I like S&M as much as I do, much more than other live albums by metallica, imo.

ok, around 3 I drank another full scoop of radiate and decided to do old school sit ups, 50 reps 3 sets, then got on the ab lounger and went thru the entire deep purple machinehead album-again drenched in sweat, I hardly ate anything today.....just weighed in and I am now down -7lbs since starting radiate!!!

my weight will fluctuate some days between 3-5lbs, but I was ecstatic to see the scales show -7!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got up this morning and weighed in-damn, I gained another pound---so I am only down -3lbs since starting radiate....drank my scoop of radiate and worked out with a fever pitch!!! lifted all the way thru metallica S&M sweat was rolling off me-totally drenched-of course my wife had a smart alec comment, lol...btw-I am surprised I like S&M as much as I do, much more than other live albums by metallica, imo.

ok, around 3 I drank another full scoop of radiate and decided to do old school sit ups, 50 reps 3 sets, then got on the ab lounger and went thru the entire deep purple machinehead album-again drenched in sweat, I hardly ate anything today.....just weighed in and I am now down -7lbs since starting radiate!!!

my weight will fluctuate some days between 3-5lbs, but I was ecstatic to see the scales show -7!!!
You know not to worry about them fluctuations brother! Nothing to it. Still doing great

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight don't Matter BigT, it's all about the mirror! Loving this log bro!!