TURINABOL-LV is Here!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could care less on the taste. This is a cost effective higher absorption h-drol alternative. I think I am going to run this with dermacrine. Run the t-bol @ 75 right along side the dermacrine for a mild cut/recomp should be awesome.
Sounds like a nice little stack. You gonna log this?

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I'm going to Have to ask for a raise in my allowence to keep up with all this madness.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^or start turnin tricks.

jk.

trojanman1016

Awards
I'm going to Have to ask for a raise in my allowence to keep up with all this madness.
Haha I hear ya. from everything like superdrone, turinabol, maximum absorbed protein, and everything else. You guys are breaking my bank!!!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hmm Turinabol-LV or Epistane plus Fura-LV would be an ill lean bulking cycle/recomp. Givin me some ideas.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Now I don't know if I want to run this or the superdrone.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
How long do you expect the superdrone LV and this to run?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i coulnt sleep, i woke up at around 1:30am and bought a bottle xD

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today i coulnt sleep, i woke up at around 1:30am and bought a bottle xD
Thanks for your support, Zombo!

If you have any questions buddy, just let me know. :)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long do you expect the superdrone LV and this to run?
Superdrone-LV is a one-run item; less than 300 bottles remain at this time.

Turinabol-LV will be around for the time being.

There isn't much Superdrone left, gentlemen; 300 bottles as of the beginning of the week. If you want to try this, now is the time before it's gone!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support, Zombo!

If you have any questions buddy, just let me know. :)

-John
im going to take your word for it. Im going to hit u up with a PM to see if u can help me out with the dosage when i get them.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to take your word for it. Im going to hit u up with a PM to see if u can help me out with the dosage when i get them.
Anytime, Zombo!

You're going to LOVE this my man.

-John

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Left field question, but kind of been searching around for an answer which pertains to female usage of Turinabol.

Anyone know of any women who have run Turinabol with sucess? I've read this can occur with virtually little or no virilization at a low dosage, say 5 mg (the article didn't state stats in the female)? So for a measurement for Turinabol-LV .16 mL = 5 mg (approx, between friends).

I ask more along the research lines, since a chick I know says she's been thinking about running Hdrol. When I saw this product come out I figured it seemed like a better option instead of handing over one of my bottles of Hdrol (of course quid pro quo heh-heh) and was going to mention it to her.

I think she looks good, but she seems to be on a mission. Her form is impressive, and I've seen her lift, not a typical "workout" chick at the gym. I think she's interested in competing at some point, yet her arse is lagging (although she can squat 135 ATG a few times and has an impressive walking barbell lunge), she's 5'4 and from what she told me 126lbs. She mentioned running something like HDrol for 28-days. The goal from my take is to harden up that area (along with everything else) and maybe gain a bit more mass in the rear as she focuses on all the big glute movers + sprints 3x a week during the cycle.

Curious to hear any feedback some of you might have. Just to put the disclaimer out there, it's understood that any designer usage by man or woman is "at your own risk." Yet, 5 mgs for a 5'4 125-130 lb serious lifting female might be an interesting "experiment" for me to watch lol.

By the way, I just ordered some T-LV for myself, been a few years, and HDrol yielded the best results for me.

To me "best results" is an amalgam of Gains kept after PCT (quantitative) - Sides Experienced during cycle (more qualitative, but I have a cool doctor so I have been able to get some blood work while on cycle before). Only thing with HDrol I didn't like was the anxiety, shortness of breath I experienced towards the latter end of the cycle. I was using quite a bit of hawthorn, so not really sure if that helped or not.

Didn't use a SERM for my HDrol run, and my test results were not bad, free test was down right at the end of the cycle, but not gone like Mdrol (that sht is nasty lol). Mdrol I used Clomid for a SERM, and it took nearly 8-months for my free test to return to normal baseline pre-cycle.

Anyway, I digress...

Primordial you guys have a great webpage, and good customer service too!

Later guys.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Bueller? Anyone, anyone? Seriously, anyone think they can provide some sme input on female low dose usage for this compound?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it took you 8 months after a clomid pct? ...That just doesnt sound right

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Well there is some fudge factor in that estimate. Blood work 1 was done at some time before cycle. Got bloodwork at end of cycle, and results showed no free test, I was completely shutdown, 30 days at a low dose 5mg, search for my log, I did it last January->February. Then got my next bloodwork results in October and they were a few ticks above my original baseline before the cycle. So I guess it could be said my test #s could have restored in that period, but given the way I felt and lack of drive I'd say it was toward the latter.

Cool?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
A more accurate definition of completely shut down would be LH = 0.0 (as it is with HRT patients).

With that said, your hormone panel will generally look like dog$hit the day after you finish a cycle.

You ran 5mg of clomid or 50mg of clomid for 30 days?

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
A more accurate definition of completely shut down would be LH = 0.0 (as it is with HRT patients).

With that said, your hormone panel will generally look like dog$hit the day after you finish a cycle.

You ran 5mg of clomid or 50mg of clomid for 30 days?
It wasn't 5mg of clomid lol, I ran 5mg of MDrol for 30-days. It was a practical experiment. I hear a lot of people talk about "shut down" and test levels without ever backing their sht up with blood work.

I was also trying to prove a point that such a low dosage of said compound will indeed pretty much stop your natural production of test; the #s don't lie, right?

I'm running on very little sleep, and don't have the time to dig it up, but I ran a normal protocol on my PCT, so it's in the log.

I went and had a testosterone test on Feb 18th (24 days in) and my test came back "NT No suitable speciman detected" under "Testosterone, Free," "Testosterone, % Free," "Total Testosterone."

I went back and had another blood sample taken on Feb 20th, same sht. Now I have a science degree background (double E) and I've got to imagine that the possibility of a bad blood test for the same person in a 3-day range just being wrong is HIGHLY unlikely. My sht was in the tank dude.

Spoke with 2-endos in a 3-week period (I wasn't worried, just trying to dig as much as possible into the data) and they actually were intrigued and seemed kind of concerned.

I didn't tell them anything about what I was taking till the 3rd test, then it was like "Oh, well that makes sense..."

I went back on Feb 27th since I stopped everything, and my results showed.

Here were the results on the 3rd test. (Normal (low - high) Range)
Test Total 78 ng/dl (250 - 1100) <----Extremely LOW
Test Free 26.2 pg/ml (46.0 - 224.0) <----Extremely LOW production
Test Bioavailable 54.0 ng/dl (range is 110. - 575.0) <---Extremely LOW
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 5 nmol/L (8 - 48)

Thoughts?

Quite a tangent, any input on low dosage usage for Turinabol and women????????????????

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I don't get my hormones tested ON cycle or during the early parts of PCT b/c it is a waste of time and money.

While your point is taken about shutdown talk and bloodwork, what is out there is enough to reasonably assume that say a 6 week cycle of tren or a 4 week cycle of superdrol will shut you down somewhere in the moderate to severe range. You don't really need bloodwork to tell you that. Like your endos said "well, that makes sense". On cycle bloodwork is good for other reasons such as lipid and liver function monitoring though.

A more reasonable time to get your hormones tested would be 2-4 weeks after PCT and be sure that LH and FSH are also tested for (esp. LH). Hindsight is 20/20, but it just makes no sense (unless I am missing something) to get repeated hormone tests during or immediately after a cycle and then to wait several months for a recheck. Now you can only speculate at what point your hormones rebounded, and like testicle size, mood isn't proof-positive of a successful recovery. I stayed a little out of sorts for weeks after my post-PCT bloodwork last time which showed elevated LH and solid test levels (indicating that things were about back to normal hormonally).

I'm not surprised that 5mg/day of superdrol could shut you down so severely.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Well, the repeated test was doctor ordered, and I figured I'll stop and see how much I rebound in a 7-10 days after ceasing to use the compound while in juxtaposition to my PCT.

Anyway, yes hindsight is 20/20 and on a "normal" dosage cycle shutdown with such a compound like Mdrol makes it seem pointless to get blood-work. However, since Mdrol is such a potent substance, and after seeing countless post about guys wondering if it "really" shuts you down, I didn't see any harm in posting data on such a low-level dosage.

Anyway, to be honest I think it was a complete waste of time (the cycle that is), as well as the first one. What's the point of putting your body through such trauma for a temporary gain?

My diet, training, all is dialed in, and yes I gained size, weight, strength on cycle, but 3-months later, pretty much back to where I was just before I started. I think in the end I gained a 2-lbs of lean mass in that 3-month period between the cycle and PCT

YES, I continued to eat (and YES I upped my calories on my PCT), and YES I continued to lift as heavy and intense on cycle. For me, the results for 2 MDrol-cycles (1.5-years apart with nothing in between) were a heck of a lot of sides for very little OVERALL gain.

BTW my lipid panel was trashed after both cycles, overall cholesterol was above 200 for me each time. Since I get my blood (cholesterol) done every 6-months (doctor's orders) I was able to track it before and after. It returned to normal, (150's) as did my hep panel tests (and WOH were my liver enzymes FKD).

Anyway...

Turinabol and females anyone???

But, eh, well that's my experience with MDrol.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i think it would be better if u open your own thread regarding this instead of hijacking a thread created to let us know about the realease of a halo clone in liquid form.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46