Turinabol with 4dhea as base

Turbodog1000

Awards
New to forum. Just wanted some feedback. I’m 32 I’ve been lifting since 16. Never ran gear. I’m 200lbs at 5’10” about 15% body fat. Lift hard 6 days a week. Daily Intake 200g protien , 5g of creatine as well as use a pre workout usually. I have 100 tabs of 20mg dragon turinabol. Just wanted a little bump in muscle mass and strength. Would running androdiol by hi tech work as a decent base for a 6 week cycle? Will run probably 40mg tbol daily with 150mg 4dhea, as well a liver support during and ptc after.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why not just run the turnibol if its your first time... or why not the 4DHEA solo? no need to stack **** on your first time.

Turbodog1000

Awards
My thought
why not just run the turnibol if its your first time... or why not the 4DHEA solo? no need to stack **** on your first time.
my thought was running turinabol straight solo could lower my E2 to much and cause negative affects towards the end of the cycle. 4 DHEA converts to estrogen as well as test, so I would think that would create a good base and homeostasis.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at that low of a dose of Turn you are not going to effect estrogen to such a degree. and you are right, 4 DHEA will convert to estrogen, but likely far more than test.

again, it's usually best to do the very minimum on your first run, that way you can identify issues and rectify them. something you just won't be able to do when you don't have any experience with a stack.

In fact, it's probably best to get a few solo cycles under your belt before you start stacking stuff.

Turbodog1000

Awards
at that low of a dose of Turn you are not going to effect estrogen to such a degree. and you are right, 4 DHEA will convert to estrogen, but likely far more than test.

again, it's usually best to do the very minimum on your first run, that way you can identify issues and rectify them. something you just won't be able to do when you don't have any experience with a stack.

In fact, it's probably best to get a few solo cycles under your belt before you start stacking stuff.
Sounds good. I’ve heard at that dose some guys not even running a pct after. What’s your recommendation?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of no PCT but back when turnibol was made, there was no such thing as PCT.
take that for what it's worth. In light of how easily you can attain a pharma grade post cycle items, you should just follow up with PCT>

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In fairness to OP, if you read this board almost everyone will say to run a test base with anything. Having said that, for guys like me who have ran tbol, I can honestly say it is likely not necessary but I do realize everyone is different. Also, I would say 40mgs of tbol is a great starting point, especially for a first cycle, but I would like to have enough on hand that I can bump it up to 60mgs after a couple weeks if I wanted to.

As far as PCT, there is just no good reason not to run a proper PCT.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't have to run 4-dhea with it at all, and I personally love 4-dhea. 95% of my oral only cycles back in the early 2000's were run sans any test base, thats just how the majority of us did it and it worked just fine.

The east Germans and the Russians where NOT using a test base with their Tbol back in the day.

I do think the length of cycle makes a difference. If you are going to run it for 10+ weeks, then probably a good idea.

Turbodog1000

Awards
You don't have to run 4-dhea with it at all, and I personally love 4-dhea. 95% of my oral only cycles back in the early 2000's were run sans any test base, thats just how the majority of us did it and it worked just fine.

The east Germans and the Russians where NOT using a test base with their Tbol back in the day.

I do think the length of cycle makes a difference. If you are going to run it for 10+ weeks, then probably a good idea.
I don’t need to run it but would i get more out of the cycle by running 4 dhea ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t need to run it but would i get more out of the cycle by running 4 dhea ?
Unlikely at the dose of 150mg orally. It would be a quality of life use at that dose and even then it's going to be 50/50 chance it does anything. I would go for at least 300 oral if I was looking to push gains with it OR get a topical.

I would also look at a topical DHEA combined with epiandro oral or topical as those two together are a favorite of mine and I add them to actual trt with benefits.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally use the 4-Andro with the Tbol. I've ran some SARMs, PH's, orals solo, with DHEA, with Dermacrine and with 4-Andro and the runs with 4-Andro I've felt the best.

I've also done a Mechabol + 4-Andro for 7 weeks (Mecha should be pretty close to Tbol in effects), which was a pretty nice run, and based on how I had to stretch my PCT for added weeks, I think I was pretty suppressed and bet I would've felt pretty crappy without the 4-Andro in.

I understand the general notion of not stacking things on your first run(s), but I think 4-Andro solo to make no sense in most cases and Tbol solo to possibly be a bad time. You could also start the Tbol solo and have the 4-Andro on hand and be ready to add it in in the latter weeks, if you start to feel too much of suppression sides.

If going oral 4-Andro, then I'd recommend 300 mg a day at minimum. The Hitech product is likely very highly priced. Hard rock supplements Andro the giant would probably be a better choice. I prefer TD. You may still find Alpha Gainz 4-Andro. And Iron Mag Labs still makes TD 4-Andro.

Just my .02$

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally use the 4-Andro with the Tbol. I've ran some SARMs, PH's, orals solo, with DHEA, with Dermacrine and with 4-Andro and the runs with 4-Andro I've felt the best.

I've also done a Mechabol + 4-Andro for 7 weeks (Mecha should be pretty close to Tbol in effects), which was a pretty nice run, and based on how I had to stretch my PCT for added weeks, I think I was pretty suppressed and bet I would've felt pretty crappy without the 4-Andro in.

I understand the general notion of not stacking things on your first run(s), but I think 4-Andro solo to make no sense in most cases and Tbol solo to possibly be a bad time. You could also start the Tbol solo and have the 4-Andro on hand and be ready to add it in in the latter weeks, if you start to feel too much of suppression sides.

If going oral 4-Andro, then I'd recommend 300 mg a day at minimum. The Hitech product is likely very highly priced. Hard rock supplements Andro the giant would probably be a better choice. I prefer TD. You may still find Alpha Gainz 4-Andro. And Iron Mag Labs still makes TD 4-Andro.

Just my .02$
Excellent guidance imo. Always have a test base on hand. Everyone is different. I ended up getting shutdown on 600mg epiandro which is rare. After adding 150mg transdermal
4 andro I started feeling much better. There isn't a blanket strategy when it comes to messing with hormones. General guidance is a good start but individual results are just that..individual

Turbodog1000

Awards

Just my .02$
Thanks so much. Was literally looking at the hard rock 90 pill 4 andro lastnight and bookmarked the page. I’ll definitely get them. I figured I would start the Tbol 40 mg a day, 20mg in the morning and 20 at night. Total 100 tab bottle. Then about 10-20 days later start the 90 tab bottle of 4 hard rock 4 andro 300mg a day and PCT after 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Turbodog1000

Awards
What would be the best form of 4 dhea to run? Tablets, oral drops, or transdermal? Hard to find anything transdermal in stock besides behemoth Labz 4G 60ML bottle…

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
What would be the best form of 4 dhea to run? Tablets, oral drops, or transdermal? Hard to find anything transdermal in stock besides behemoth Labz 4G 60ML bottle…
Liquid obviously is absorbed quicker and has a higher absorption rate then pills/tablets. Pills/tabs for me are a heck of a lot easier, more convenient. However pills/caps have to pass through the liver which means less absorption. Transdermal just like Liquid has a good and quick absorption rate. Just have to watch where you put it due to possibly rubbing on someone.

Turbodog1000

Awards
Liquid obviously is absorbed quicker and has a higher absorption rate then pills/tablets. Pills/tabs for me are a heck of a lot easier, more convenient. However pills/caps have to pass through the liver which means less absorption. Transdermal just like Liquid has a good and quick absorption rate. Just have to watch where you put it due to possibly rubbing on someone.
I went ahead and ordered 2 bottles of alpha gainz 4 andro TD and will run it with the tbol. Assuming everything goes well with minimal sides I will PCT with tamoxifen and a natural test booster for a few weeks after.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I went ahead and ordered 2 bottles of alpha gainz 4 andro TD and will run it with the tbol. Assuming everything goes well with minimal sides I will PCT with tamoxifen and a natural test booster for a few weeks after.
That’s not a bad first easy cycle… Should expect a few pounds of nice quality lean muscle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of guys on here prefer the transdermal for what it's worth

Turbodog1000

Awards
Can anyone recommend a top notch liver support ?

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
A lot of guys on here prefer the transdermal for what it's worth
I tend to agree… I just remember when using it, especially a testosterone or PH transdermal it was always cautioned not to come in contact with others… 🤣

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Can anyone recommend a top notch liver support ?
I prefer Now Foods Liver Detoxifier… I literally just ordered another bottle about 2 hours ago off Amazon. I use it pretty much all year around for health benefits as well even when not taking peds. I use a lot of Now Foods products, I’m personally a big fan…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Injectable glutathione
While I agree with you, there’s nobody running there first oral only cycle who will be interested in injecting a cc per day of cold painful water.

Glutathione just feels bad going in, no way around it. Even if you let the syringe normalize temp some for a bit after drawing it up.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While I agree with you, there’s nobody running there first oral only cycle who will be interested in injecting a cc per day of cold painful water.

Glutathione just feels bad going in, no way around it. Even if you let the syringe normalize temp some for a bit after drawing it up.
Good point if he's never pinned anything I definitely wouldn't start with glutathione. Qrf from 1st detachment nutrition is pretty good

Turbodog1000

Awards
Would it be wise to run Enclomiphene Citrate after this cycle? Has anyone had experience with this? I’ve heard it’s mood swings in a bottle with a lot of sides.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would it be wise to run Enclomiphene Citrate after this cycle? Has anyone had experience with this? I’ve heard it’s mood swings in a bottle with a lot of sides.
You've heard wrong. It's Clomid you're thinking of and even for it, I'd say that's an exaggeration. Some do get emotional sides from Clomid, but some don't at all. Clomid consist of 2 different isomers, Enclomiphene and Zuclomiphene, and it's the Zuclomiphene, that can induce those said sides, since it's an estrogen receptor agonist, while Enclomiphene is an estrogen receptor antagonist. Or at least that's my understanding and conception of it. I have yet to see anyone report emotional sides from Enclo.

I suggest you read and do more research on SERMs and PCT, but to give you a little 'head start', any of the most commonly used SERMs should suffice for a PCT. Clomid, Tamoxifen, Enclomiphene.. Which ever agrees with your body the best. Raloxifene being an exception, since it's not very good for HPTA activation. But it's the best for gyno protection or attempted reverse. Enclo has the highest binding affinity to ER's on the hypotalamus and thus would be the best to restart HPTA, in theory. But Clomid and Tamox has shown to work just fine for PCT purposes. Enclomiphene is relatively new on the scene.

Turbodog1000

Awards
FYI if anyone hasn’t tried alpha gainz 4-androTD. This stuff stanks. Just started it today. Seems to rub in quick but leaves an chemical smell. Basically the same smell as inside a bottle of 4-dhea pills like brutal 4ce.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
FYI if anyone hasn’t tried alpha gainz 4-androTD. This stuff stanks. Just started it today. Seems to rub in quick but leaves an chemical smell. Basically the same smell as inside a bottle of 4-dhea pills like brutal 4ce.
Put lotion on after you apply the td, it should cover up the scent

Turbodog1000

Awards
Anyone ever use this alpha gainz 4-andro. I can’t tell if it’s my allergies or a side effect I’m having. Feel a bit lethargic as well as some head congestion?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone ever use this alpha gainz 4-andro. I can’t tell if it’s my allergies or a side effect I’m having. Feel a bit lethargic as well as some head congestion?
I've used plenty of it. I would rather guess the side effects to be from the Tbol, but can't know for sure obviously. You could try a few days without the 4-Andro and see how how you feel.

Turbodog1000

Awards
I've used plenty of it. I would rather guess the side effects to be from the Tbol, but can't know for sure obviously. You could try a few days without the 4-Andro and see how how you feel.
Yeah still waiting for the tbol to come in just wanted to try a few days of this to see how I feel.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah still waiting for the tbol to come in just wanted to try a few days of this to see how I feel.
Oh, okey. Well, could be coincident or just how you react to it.. I've always felt nothing or better, than without with the AG 4-Andro myself. You could still try how you feel with the Tbol solo, when you get it and go with the Tbol solo as long as you don't feel too much of suppression sides and if need be, then add the 4-Andro and assess again.

Turbodog1000

Awards
Woke up this morning face puffy. I don’t think I’ll be using this by itself. Only will bring it on board if low e sides happen on tbol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woke up this morning face puffy. I don’t think I’ll be using this by itself. Only will bring it on board if low e sides happen on tbol.
Well 4-Andro solo don't make a lot of sense anyhow, IMHO. But I understand you trying how you react to it, by itself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very likely has nothing to do with the gear

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl get some bloating on test or 4dhea or anything that converts to estrogen. Most ppl if there diet is on point and there in good shape will hold that water in the muscles.

I don't know how long you been taking the 4 andro but you shouldn't notice really anything out of it for a week or 2 . So if you only used it once or twice and it happened might be a coincidence.

Also if this is your first cycle it's EXTREAMLY COMMON for ppl to think everything that happens to them is from gear. I put this dude through a program and a basic test only cycle and every 2 or 3 days he told me he had a side effect that magically goes away in 2 or 3 days and turns into a side effect. 3 or 4 times he wanted to pull the plug and every time I said pull the plug he says no its fine it went away.
He probably never had a single side effect. So give things a few days to make assessments

Turbodog1000

Awards
Some ppl get some bloating on test or 4dhea or anything that converts to estrogen. Most ppl if there diet is on point and there in good shape will hold that water in the muscles.

I don't know how long you been taking the 4 andro but you shouldn't notice really anything out of it for a week or 2 . So if you only used it once or twice and it happened might be a coincidence.

Also if this is your first cycle it's EXTREAMLY COMMON for ppl to think everything that happens to them is from gear. I put this dude through a program and a basic test only cycle and every 2 or 3 days he told me he had a side effect that magically goes away in 2 or 3 days and turns into a side effect. 3 or 4 times he wanted to pull the plug and every time I said pull the plug he says no its fine it went away.
He probably never had a single side effect. So give things a few days to make assessments
Well I stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. Even covering the stuff up with old spice lotion this stuff just smells gnarly. Tbh when I was 22 I took this stuff back before 2014 ban from a mall kiosk all these guys in the gym were taking called supervol ina red and white cap. I swelled the f up. Researching what it was now I find out it was methylated superdrol… haha. So I guess this is my second time taking something. Didn’t know it at the time being young and dumb. No pct or liver support… but def ready to try the tbol out and do it the correct way.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. Even covering the stuff up with old spice lotion this stuff just smells gnarly. Tbh when I was 22 I took this stuff back before 2014 ban from a mall kiosk all these guys in the gym were taking called supervol ina red and white cap. I swelled the f up. Researching what it was now I find out it was methylated superdrol… haha. So I guess this is my second time taking something. Didn’t know it at the time being young and dumb. No pct or liver support… but def ready to try the tbol out and do it the correct way.
The correct way would be to use real testosterone

Turbodog1000

Awards
Got the tbol in the mail. Waiting on the 20mg temox. Should I run the serm during cycle or after ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got the tbol in the mail. Waiting on the 20mg temox. Should I run the serm during cycle or after ?
Start it the next day after your last dose of Tbol. No use on cycle.

Using these kind of compounds isn't really 'child's play', so my 'parental'/patrenal/maybe doucy side kicks in and I would be interested in hearing what would be your reasoning to use the Tamox on cycle or why after the cycle? It would be best to know what these compounds do and why and when they're used, you know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46
warriorscode8 Anabolics 11