TUDCA while on cycle or in PCT?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run EPI for 4 weeks at 30mg/day. I realize it's not the most toxic substance around but it is methylated so I'd like to use TUDCA to mitigate any liver stress. What I'm uncertain about however is if it's better to use TUDCA while on cycle or in PCT. Technically I won't be running the typical PCT as I've been on TRT for the past year and have no plans to get off! :)

Any thoughts guys?

jking4

At that low of a dose I don't think tudca would really be necessary.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At that low of a dose I don't think tudca would really be necessary.
30mg is considered low dose for Epi? Yeah, maybe you're right....i wouldn't go any higher than 40mg/day though keeping in mind that my current TRT dose is 200mg/wk of test-e.

jking4

Just don't get any bloodwork done through the doc while on cycle. they might lower your trt dose. but 40mg IMO is standard for epi but I've gone up to 60.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't get any bloodwork done through the doc while on cycle. they might lower your trt dose. but 40mg IMO is standard for epi but I've gone up to 60.
Just had bloodwork today so i'm good for a few months! :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
30mg is considered low dose for Epi? Yeah, maybe you're right....i wouldn't go any higher than 40mg/day though keeping in mind that my current TRT dose is 200mg/wk of test-e.
Yes 30 is minimum IMO. 60 was my sweet spot back pumps on deadlift and squat days suck but other than that major strength increase and body comp changes. I'm on TRT as well and ran it
30/40/40/40/60/60

jking4

ya i use 40/40/50/50/60/60. just add taurine to prevent back pumps.