TTERRIBLE ANDROMASS

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never been a big fan of Wolf. His physique is just too asymmetrical for my taste.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
with my new work schedule doing this so detailed is impossible. I will be giving daily summaries. It's strange working out at 1am.

The erase idea worked. My appetite is up, my strength is going up, my weight is going up, and I feel great. AM thank you :D

only downside so far is that I have to use my bottle of erase and the price is back to normal so replacing it for the natty stack will cost me double..

Workout - tri, delt, back
Seated rows - 145lbs 5x5
lat pulldown - 130lbs 5x5
Tricep pushdown(cable) - 100lbs 3x8
tricep pushdown(machine) - 130lbs 5x5
Shoulder press - 120lbs 5x5
reverse flyes - 115lbs 5x5
Standing Row - 115lbs 5x5
T bar Row - 45lb plate 3x8 not sure what the bar weighs at this angle. I just threw a plate on it.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well I realized I forgot to log mondays lifts..

It was identical to last week except with all lifts jumping up bench went up 10lbs bicep straight bar curl went up 10lbs machine flyes up 20lbs

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
feeling great.. did legs today

Leg press - 400lbs 5x5 (I got a sick lower back pump.. was cool at first.. hurt after)
leg extensions - 205lbs 5x5
Ham curls - 170lbs 5x5
Ham curls 100lbs 3x11 (explosive sets)

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
life has been super busy.. and not fun.. issues in my personal life have taken away focus from lifting.. I am still working on it.. I have been eating around 2500-4000cals per day so far. I have been getting bigger and leaner. Lots of new little veins that are popping out. Luck isn't on my side and I have had some issues with my gym membership as of last night and I need to get in during staffed hours to figure out wtf.. I have enjoyed my AM run so far and I am in week 3. Although something I've been wondering is what is the feeling of being "on" after week 3 I don't feel "on" the alpha male feeling faded after week 1, so that could have been placebo, I am growing more than usual, but I don't feel differently really.. am I missing something?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the personal issues could definitely being affecting you in that regard.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to be "on" again. It's the best !

If your gaining mass then don't worry about it man just kill it when your in the gym and blow the hell up !

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so I have an issue... I left my bottle on the kitchen table.. the sun melted the pills together and I can't get them out of the bottle.... D:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...have you put the bottle in the fridge and then tried to break it up?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I already missed a day.. kinda late.. and some of the pills lost their contents as well as fused.. I really just have an expensive bouncy ball comprised of AM liquid gels..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any luck?