TTERRIBLE ANDROMASS

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
First dose taken this morning :)

What about creatine?.. Because I have read different things about using on cycle and not..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
This morning's events:

9:00am - 3 caps of AM, and 2 caps of Magnesium Creatine Chelate

10:00am - Breakfast

3 whole eggs scrambled, mixed with a half cup of yellow peppers, 3 tbsp of shredded cheese, and a half cup of 2% milk

1/4lb of bacon

1 cup of Strawberries

Half serving of Muscle juice, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tbsp of fat free chocolate pudding, all of that mixed into 2.5 cups of 2% white milk.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
1pm - Granola bar with 2 cups of 2% milk

3pm - 3 Caps of AM and a smoothie with 1/2 serving of muscle milk 2.5 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of strawberries, and 1/2 cup blue berries.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
6pm Stirfry with red, yellow, and orange peppers. It also had chicken, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, green beans, and onions. I had a heaping plateful.. so idk how many cals that was.. I'd guess around 6-800

9pm - High protein muffin

8am - 3 caps AM, 2 caps MCC, and 1 smoothie like the one above

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
6pm Stirfry with red, yellow, and orange peppers. It also had chicken, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, green beans, and onions. I had a heaping plateful.. so idk how many cals that was.. I'd guess around 6-800

9pm - High protein muffin

8am - 3 caps AM, 2 caps MCC, and 1 smoothie like the one above
Oh that stir fry sounds good!

A good training partner is ridiculously difficult to find. I've got an on again off again guy that just does what I tell him but he's got no goals and no diet. It sucks. Some days I prefer going alone anyway. It does limit your training options though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While we're on the topic of smoothies, I made a new one this morning. I used 10 oz of leftover coffee (dark roast), 2 oz of coconut milk, 1C frozen blueberries, and 2 scoops of protein (chocolate flavor). It is excellent and very creamy. I hate getting up and making breakfast sometimes and this is great alternative for those days when I'm feeling lazy.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
While we're on the topic of smoothies, I made a new one this morning. I used 10 oz of leftover coffee (dark roast), 2 oz of coconut milk, 1C frozen blueberries, and 2 scoops of protein (chocolate flavor). It is excellent and very creamy. I hate getting up and making breakfast sometimes and this is great alternative for those days when I'm feeling lazy.
Nice! I save a cup of coffee from my morning pot for my preworkout shake. I use Vanilla Caramel with coffee and just a bit of 1% milk. Love it!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I worked out later than I wanted this morning because I wanted to try something..

10:30am - Work out

Bench 5x5 with 165lbs
DB concentration curls progressive 5x5 starting at 25 ending at 50lb
DB Flyes 5x5 with 60lbs
Machine Flyes with 5x5 140lbs
Dips 3x11
push ups - idk how many I did.. I tried to go to failure but it didn't work at all.. I kept making myself do more.. it was awesome.
more concentration curls 3x12 30lbs

11:40am - Work out finished, concluded with 10min of walking on the treadmill while drinking my postworkout shake

12:40pm - leftover stirfry with a porkchop

The thing I wanted to try was timing my workout with the largest spike from the AM which on the bottle was 3 hours after dosing.. I think it pushed my aggression beyond normal.. I couldn't fail on bodyweight exercise really.. I tried and couldn't on push ups.. I started to fail on Dips, but after resting I could do more pretty easily.. I also was sweating a ton more.. not sure which to attribute any of this to.. could be the MCC, but I'd put money on the AM..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worked out later than I wanted this morning because I wanted to try something..

10:30am - Work out

Bench 5x5 with 165lbs
DB concentration curls progressive 5x5 starting at 25 ending at 50lb
DB Flyes 5x5 with 60lbs
Machine Flyes with 5x5 140lbs
Dips 3x11
push ups - idk how many I did.. I tried to go to failure but it didn't work at all.. I kept making myself do more.. it was awesome.
more concentration curls 3x12 30lbs

11:40am - Work out finished, concluded with 10min of walking on the treadmill while drinking my postworkout shake

12:40pm - leftover stirfry with a porkchop

The thing I wanted to try was timing my workout with the largest spike from the AM which on the bottle was 3 hours after dosing.. I think it pushed my aggression beyond normal.. I couldn't fail on bodyweight exercise really.. I tried and couldn't on push ups.. I started to fail on Dips, but after resting I could do more pretty easily.. I also was sweating a ton more.. not sure which to attribute any of this to.. could be the MCC, but I'd put money on the AM..
I like this..

Sounds like its kicking in already. Increased sweating is a good sign.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I also had burning piss today.. idk if that was related.. but I upped my water to deal with it...

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
4:20pm - PB&J, 2 cups of 2% milk

7:30pm - 1 large marinated chicken breast, and 2 PB & J

__________________________________________________ __

8am - 3 caps of AM and 2 caps of MCC

8:30 - muscle juice protein shake

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
10:30 - Workout

DB pullover -
10 reps with 40lbs
2 sets of 8 reps with 50lbs
2 sets of 6 reps with 60lbs
Close Grip Pulldown -
5x6 - 130lbs
Wide Grip Cable Row -
5x6 - 130lbs
Reverse Flyes -
5x5 - 110lbs
DB Rows -
5x5 - 50lbs
Squats (weak legs due to previous injury so laugh if you must) -
5x5 - 170lbs (final rep I upped it to 190lbs)
Single Leg Hamcurls (solely because I wanted to try out the gym's new machine :p)
5x6 - 120lbs
Shrugs -
5x5 65lbs
12:15pm - Workout concluded with 5 mins walking

1:30pm - FOOD
1lbs bacon
2 strawberry strudels(I was craving sugar like crazy.)
1 shake with a full serving of Muscle juice and Milk
2 cups of 2% milk(I had a large glass with my strudel)

I've really been upping my water.. mainly because I've been sweating like a pig..and I've been thirsty as a result.. This workout was good, but I wasn't as aggressive as yesterday, but it was pretty aggressive. I brought a sweat towel with me.. it was drenched when I left as well as all of my underarmor.. I had to peel it off of me..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
also the bacon was broiled in a 2 level pan.. so the fat is probably lower because it could drain down

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I am feeling extremely sensitive to heat.. I am sweating at moderately high temps.. and I am comfortable at temps such as 60F it's strange.. I start sweating at 65-70F not sure if it's related.. just trying to post what is goin on..

EDIT: I just took my temp and I'm at 98.9F and my normal temp is 97.3-ish..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
this was brought up on the other board with my log so I should clarify before people make the same assumption someone else did

I ate enough before the cycle to gain.. and the diet on cycle isn't really super in check.. it's in more of a balance.. but I haven't really upped my food intake too much compared to what I normally eat. Precycle I worked natty to drop fat and recomp which I successfully did.. I went from 20%bf to around 13%bf now.. after the looks of it made me happy I weighed in at 165 I have been gaining steady since then.. at the start of the cycle I was 180lbs..

2:00pm - 3 caps AM

3:00pm - 2 caps MCC

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It almost sounds as if your dehydrated bro. Btw im still looking into that thing for you bro.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
been drinking double if not triple the amount of water I normally do.. so.. idk.. but then again I never drank much water originally..

9:30am - 3 Caps AM, 2 Caps MCC, I also take a multi with this every morning I just don't say that..

10:30am - 1/2 serving milk shake

I felt like **** this morning after sleeping later than I wanted.. I forgot to set my alarm lol.. but after I got up and took my AM and MCC I didn't want any food or drink.. I downed a bottle of water.. still felt ill.. sat around and I am finally getting to the point where nutrition sounds good.. I'm easing into it with this shake..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to eat fruit in the mornings. It'll supply liver glycogen to lessen the lethargy and electrolytes to assist with hydration.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
12:00pm apple

2:00pm - 2 tuna sammiches.. I'm still hungry though.. so I'll be adding more to this..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
3:15pm - Muscle juice Shake with 1/2 serving

3:30pm - 3 caps of AM, and 2 MCC I have to work at 4 so I won't be eating until after that..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12:00pm apple

2:00pm - 2 tuna sammiches.. I'm still hungry though.. so I'll be adding more to this..
Mix the tuna with a whole avocado. It'll add in a ton of healthy fats and quality calories. Plus, it tastes damn good.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
9:00pm - NOM NOM NOM :)
1 apple
1 muscle juice shake 1/2 serving
2 sloppy joes
1 powerade
4oz of sun chips

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Mix the tuna with a whole avocado. It'll add in a ton of healthy fats and quality calories. Plus, it tastes damn good.
I'm not sure if I like avocado.. hmm I'll try it I guess lol.. I usually just mix it with onions and a tbs of miracle whip

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
8:00am - 3 caps AM, 2 Caps MCC

10:20am - I woke up and went to the gym... freakin alarm.. I didn't have time to eat. When I got to the gym my triceps were really sore and tired. I'm not sure why, but it affected my lifts

DB raises - 5x5 35lbs
tricep pushdown - 5x5 70lbs
Hammer Press - 5x5 180lbs just cuz this was new and decided to try it
DB press - 45lbs
Skull crushers - 5x5 75lbs
Close grip bench - 5x5 135lbs

1:00pm - food
1 apple
1 muscle juice shake 1/2 serving
2 sloppy joes
1 powerade
6oz of sun chips

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
9:00pm - 1/2lb of Beef, 1/2lb of hashbrowns

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
So whats the deal with Andromass, feeling stronger? lifting more?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
only been around 5 days.. so idk if it should kick in too much by then.. Weights are the same because it's week 1 ...monday I'll go up in weight so I'll see then..

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
only been around 5 days.. so idk if it should kick in too much by then.. Weights are the same because it's week 1 ...monday I'll go up in weight so I'll see then..
Thats cool, supposedly this stuff is equal to 428mg's of Test Ethanate, this I have to see. Besides body temperature rising is there any other little factors such as feeling of well being etc??

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I have been in a great mood since starting if that counts.. I just accounted that lifting again.. lol my libido was super high the first few days.. but is lower now.. I think it's cuz my fiance isn't here.. dunno..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
10:40am - I popped 3 combustion pills because I got a sample and I figured I'd try it as a pre-workout. I am glad I did this. Amazing focused energy. I will be grabbing a bottle of this.

11:30am - leg day workout

before I list the lifts I want to say I am very surprised today. I am not sore anywhere from this week, and with my legs I pushed more weight then I have ever. If my legs don't get sore for work tonight I will be impressed. My legs are weak due to a lower ab wall strain that I recovered from.. I couldn't do Deadlifts or Squats without a shooting pain. It's gone now and I'm playing catch up.

Squat - 5x5 250lbs
Hamstring Curls - 5x5 120lbs
Leg Press - 5x5 380lbs, that's without the sleds weight because I'm not sure what it is.
Traveling Lunges - 2x10 45lbs

our gym isn't set up right and 2 of the leg machines are broke.. so no calf raises because of the way the press is set up and lack of safe things to stand on to do them with a bar. so I will need to improvise with this.. when I begin hill sprints I should be compensating.

12:40pm - conclusion of workout with walking for 5 min.

1:00pm - 3caps AM, 1/2 serving muscle juice shake, I need to restock on foods again.. :(

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool so its goot to see DOMS take a back seat while Andromass is in effect. ^

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well did you notice the difference in squat weight?.. I was struggling with 190 on tuesday.. and today I did them and pushed my 5x5 at 250.. these were atg squats.. idk if it is AM or what.. but if I get more gains like that.. it would be crazy..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well did you notice the difference in squat weight?.. I was struggling with 190 on tuesday.. and today I did them and pushed my 5x5 at 250.. these were atg squats.. idk if it is AM or what.. but if I get more gains like that.. it would be crazy..
Could be a mix between the AM and eating more carbs for the day.

By the way....if my woman were away my libido would SKY HIGH! I wanna hump everything when she's not around lol.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Could be a mix between the AM and eating more carbs for the day.

By the way....if my woman were away my libido would SKY HIGH! I wanna hump everything when she's not around lol.
I can't allow that to happen though.. I have options.. but I don't want them.. lol..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could also be increased confidence. Lifting heavier weights is often a mental thing and not letting yourself be defeated before you get under the bar is a huge component.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
4:30pm - ate 3 chicken tenders

7:30 - ate a burrito and 1oz of Doritos

2:00am got home from work..

8:00am - 3 caps AM, 2 caps MCC

Yesterday I wasn't very hungry.. and this morning I'm not hungry at all.. I'm not sure why.. this sucks.. I was told my hunger would go up, not down..

also this working late **** is getting old..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
So I have been eating ****ty, but at least I'm eating..

3:00pm - 2 slices of pizza, 2 oatmeal monster cookies

7:40pm - 1/3lb cheeseburger

2:00am - the Tremendous 12 at perkins, I was starving after work :p

12:00pm - 2 slices of pizza 3 cookies

my rationale here is that after consuming junk my body will want healthy stuff again. I think that's what happened before. I was disgusted by the thought of veggies, chicken breast, tuna.. stuff that is good normally just made me feel ill.. the junk seems to help.. so I'll see.. all else fails I can cut it later.

7:30pm - 1lb dbl cheese burger and an apple turnover

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
2:00am - 4 oreos 2 cups milk.. And a bite of left over cheesecake.

2:20am - vomitted up stomach contents.. Cheesecake must have been bad...

8:00am - 3 caps AM

11:30am - workout

Bench - 5x5 175lbs
DB concentration curls - 5x5 40lbs-55lbs
Machine Flyes - 5x5 140lbs
Straight Bar Curls - 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 started at 65lbs +5 eat set and at 85 I went beyond fail
Dips - 2x10

1:30pm - workout done

1:40pm - 3 caps AM, a 1/2 serving muscle juice shake

I feel good today.. my mood keeps fluctuating though.. it's weird.. I get depressed.. and angry.. then happy and in an awesome mood.. not sure what's up..

I feel like I look bigger and fuller in the mirror.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to throw in at least a few servings of produce. That's a lot of really dirty food you're tossing down.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I have 2 days off in a row.. I will try to prepare a bunch of healthy stuff so I can eat on the go..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
7:30pm - shake and 12" sub with ham pepperjack and all the veggies except olives and tomatoes

weighed in last night at 185lbs

8am - 3 caps AM, 2 caps MCC

12:00pm - sammich with ham

1:00pm - 3 caps AM

3:00pm - shake

5:20pm - bowl of chili, crackers, 5 rice cakes

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been eating ****ty, but at least I'm eating..

3:00pm - 2 slices of pizza, 2 oatmeal monster cookies

7:40pm - 1/3lb cheeseburger

2:00am - the Tremendous 12 at perkins, I was starving after work :p

12:00pm - 2 slices of pizza 3 cookies

my rationale here is that after consuming junk my body will want healthy stuff again. I think that's what happened before. I was disgusted by the thought of veggies, chicken breast, tuna.. stuff that is good normally just made me feel ill.. the junk seems to help.. so I'll see.. all else fails I can cut it later.

7:30pm - 1lb dbl cheese burger and an apple turnover
It happens to a lot of dieters. They'll eat a ton of crap food and not want it for a whole week, all the while eating good and clean in-between. If you can keep your day of eating junk to just one day I think you'll be fine. If your lucky and can eat junk food more often, more power to you. Dennis Wolf comes to mind when talking about this subject.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens to a lot of dieters. They'll eat a ton of crap food and not want it for a whole week, all the while eating good and clean in-between. If you can keep your day of eating junk to just one day I think you'll be fine. If your lucky and can eat junk food more often, more power to you. Dennis Wolf comes to mind when talking about this subject.
I think Wolf is going to impress at the O this year...