Trying to Enhance my midsection with EvoMuse stack!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
My 30th birthday (on Monday) is what kicked my butt in gear!! Sometimes it's really hard to see the day to day changes. That's why I like to do side by side comparison pics each week. It helps realize & see what I miss day to day. It also motivates me to work harder to continue on in the right direction!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know, I know. Leave the scale alone. Lol. Sorry, but I just woke up and looked skinny! Haha. I finally got to that number I've been working on!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a little more info. The appetite suppression seems to be getting stronger as this goes on. I'm going so long without food that my old acid reflux is starting to kick in a little bit again. I haven't dealt with that in about 5 years. Could be all the coffee I'm drinking working these nights too. Lol.

Last night, I knew I wasn't going to be able to get to the gym because I had to go work on a truck at my father in laws shop. It's a little side job I do occasionally & the money makes it very hard to turn down, even coming off of nights. So, last night I found some scaffolding and commenced to knocking out probably around 10 sets of wide grip pull ups. Lol, I'm sure people were watching. My lats are feeling it tonight!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually knock out about 20 sets of pullups. Each set consists of 1/20th of a rep.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I find the appetite suppression is getting stronger with me as well. I have acid reflux & it hasn't acted up as much since I was pregnant....but I'm finding I'm having it more as well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great night at work last night! I climbed the column once in the evening to catch the sunset, then again this morning for the sunrise. It dawned on me that it's a great form of HIIT because I have to stop & pause 10 seconds to catch my breath between ladders.

Went to the gym this morning and realized nobody else was working chest, so I jumped on that. Felt great!! Might be up about 5 lbs with all that beef I'm packin on! Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feeling leaner every day. That fat over the abs though....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work, man. I feel you on the abs -- I have the definition of them because they're so strong, but still have that layer of fat over top. It'll come.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Picked one of these up this morning. Took these measurements right after waking up. That bf%!! Eeek!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that's one of those scales (image is small), that measurement is worthless.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it's one of those scales. Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used to have one and ditched it for a regular one so I didn't have to see the nonsense every time.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No real updates for today. Just feelng great & lean. My work clothes are all fitting looser and I've had to loosen up my tool belt here @ work a few times in the last 3 weeks.

Oh, all that climbing those colums paid off, lol. I've had the fastest time getting to the top. 4:05.. By the time I got to the top, I was seeing stars. Lol! I climbed it twice on Monday, really hard. Last night at work it caught up w/ me & I was tired all night. Might climb it again tonight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys have contests? Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, some 24 year old kid thought he could beat me. He bet our shift he could make it up in 3:00. They said if he did, we'd all give him $25. If he didn't, he'd pay us $10. Lol, 7:32 later, I had an extra $10 in my pocket!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, some 24 year old kid thought he could beat me. He bet our shift he could make it up in 3:00. They said if he did, we'd all give him $25. If he didn't, he'd pay us $10. Lol, 7:32 later, I had an extra $10 in my pocket!!
Now you need a good nickname for ole pokey.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update. Things are starting to pick up here @ work again, starting up some of the units.

Had a great back workout this morning before going home. When I got up, I realized how lucky I am to have been accepted to run this combo. The visual difference in the mirror is by far, greater than any other non-hormonal supplement I've ever run. I know that supplementation is only about 10% of the equation, but that 10% has definitely made a difference.. In less than a month, I have my body back. A body that most 43 year old men would love to have. I've busted my butt in the gym and cleaned up my diet immensly, and it's all paid off.

My trip to the beach next month is going to be awesome. I have a body that I'm proud of. Am I done? Hell no. This is just the beginning. Thanks Dsade for you EvoMuse brand and all the innovation you bring to our community!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I finally experienced what y'all have been talking about with the increased body temp. Last night at work, we were all pretty much doing the same work. Well, when we all came together to discuss something, I realized that I was the only one soaked, and I mean absolutely soaked in sweat!! I loved it! lol.

Had a good chest workout this morning. Still feeling full up top, but lean down below.

Came home to hug the wife and kids. Enjoyed a 6 egg omelet and vodka tonic. Now it's time for bed.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
That increased body temp is nice. I really feel it throughput the day now too.

Happy Father's Day!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Dont mean to hijack....but would epitome be a good addition to EC stack or would ammo be better?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont mean to hijack....but would epitome be a good addition to EC stack or would ammo be better?
Whats your Body Fat Level...?

dead said Epitome works best under 12% or over 25%

Cortisol control is definitely good towards the end of a cut, but can be used most any time

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Whats your Body Fat Level...?

dead said Epitome works best under 12% or over 25%

Cortisol control is definitely good towards the end of a cut, but can be used most any time
15ish%

Might look into ammo then to finish off my cut! Only plan on cutting for another 10-11 weeks!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No gym this morning. They squeezed every penny out of me last night. After work, I had to go to father in laws shop to finish working on a truck.

Making an omelet right now, then sleep.

One thing I noticed this morning while changing. My love handles are significantly smaller than when I started this, but I'm back up to around 178 on the scale. Can you say RECOMP??? Hellz yeah dude!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15ish%

Might look into ammo then to finish off my cut! Only plan on cutting for another 10-11 weeks!
Based on just those 2, I'd say AMMO. That said, I think with EC at 15% you'd love Eviscerate (if you were simply looking at another way to burn fat while on that stack).

No gym this morning. They squeezed every penny out of me last night. After work, I had to go to father in laws shop to finish working on a truck.

Making an omelet right now, then sleep.

One thing I noticed this morning while changing. My love handles are significantly smaller than when I started this, but I'm back up to around 178 on the scale. Can you say RECOMP??? Hellz yeah dude!
Good work on dropping the fat and keeping the scale from plummeting!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had to work at father in laws again this morning, so afterwards, I decided to at least hit the gym & get on the bike. I probably should've just gone home & got some sleep. I got up yesterday around 2:30 & we had an active night last night. Have to do another truck tomorrow morning, so might skip the gym. Those trucks that I work on though are actually a decent form of cardio for me, lol. I get paid by the truck, not the hour, so that faster I do it, the faster I get home. By the time I'm done, I'm soaked to the bone..

No weigh in this afternoon, but the wife noticed my leaner waist today.. Winning!!:dance:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're looking awesome! I can really see big changes since you started!!

I have a scale like yours. It's funny how random the bf is on those!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I feel great!! Last night at work, I was watching something and put my hands on my hips. I immediately noticed that the love handles are almost completely gone!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got off work 1 night early!!! Making a last minute beach trip this weekend!!! So, what does one do when going to the beach? Work those beach muscles!! LOL!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went to the gym this morning & hit shoulders.. Last night was the first night in 30 nights that I've slept in my bed at night. I normally average around 5-6 hours of sleep. Last night, I got 11 hours!! Got out of bed this morning & my whole body was stiff/sore! I think I also remember the wife getting in bed & seducing me.. Lol:hump: Yeah, it was a long month of abstinence.. Lol.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense.. This mornings session was OK.. The stiff back somewhat limited me. I tried to do situps, & couldn't even do one.. Had to do the hanging leg raises. Shoulders popped out nicely.

Matt - Dsade, I'm leaving for the beach on Sunday. I'm close to the end of this run. Are you OK if I start rubbing on some Dry Rub? If not, it's cool. I've had it from earlier this spring. Just wanted to tighten it up a little more around the abs for the beach.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW!!

Well, I'm heading out to the beach tomorrow morning & will be finishing up the combo while out there, so I thought I'd go ahead & finish off the log tonight.

Dsade, I don't know what else to say, other than thank you for this logging opportunity and the truly innovative products you seem to keep bringing to the market!! Your drive & passion for this is incredible, and it definitely shows in what you bring to us.. Thanks dude..

I've run so many different supplements, I can't even count them. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has ever impressed me as much as this combo did. These two pills combined hit fat burning from every angle imaginable!! I was never hungry throughout the day. I never felt weak - I actually had some small strength gains in the gym, despite being in a caloric deficit. There were days when my body felt like a furnace! I don't know if that was triggered by certain foods, but it was pretty friggin cool!! Lol..

I started this at 184, and am now down to 176. Through this log, I was convinced to stay away from the scale & just watch the mirror. That's what I did.. Well, somewhat.. Lol. Hard to teach this old dog new tricks.

All in all, I was beyond impressed with this combo. I honestly don't know what else to say about it, other than it's the best fat burning combo ever to hit the market!!! Hands down! If anybody out there has to shed a few lbs, do yourself a favor & get this! It downright works.. Damn, I just realized I didn't get any updated measurements. Maybe tomorrow morning when I get up.

Here's a before and after shot for some perspective: Thanks again EvoMuse!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! You can really see a difference with those before & after pics. You look much leaner all over in your after!! The furnace effect was nice with stack wasn't it?

Enjoy your time at the beach & with your family!! I'll be closing out my log today too!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! We're sitting here, thinking about cancelling the trip. Looking like a lot of rain. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 more weeks with a re supply and maybe something added?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible progress, brother! Excellent work!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look great!

Rain? Send some to California, please!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone for following and the comments!! We said F the rain & left anyway. I didn't bust my butt in the gym to be caged up inside! Off to the beach!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm your man! EvoMuse Army!!
Lucky!! I'll definitely be using it again in the future. I'm a fan of this stack for sure.

How was your trip? Not totally rained out, I hope. We are headed to the beach this weekend. Calling for rain, but we'll hang out at the inside pool if it's raining. Plus, all these shark attacks off the NC coast are making me a sketchy of our waters at the moment.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So glad we took a chance! Great weather the whole time! A little ugly here n there, but for the most part, perfect! Me & the churrins.

[/URL]

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt Pearson, you kick ass brother!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JAZZ HANDS!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt Pearson, you kick ass brother!
Oh, we're just getting started. I got plans for you if you're down.

Looking to see how DCP 3.0 beta and MyoSynergy Elite stack for your continuing recomp/

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, you're like a crack dealer! I'm definitely down!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couple more weeks of ball then hitting the beach as well...can't wait!

Awesome progress!!