Trying to contact

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been trying to contact Nutraplanet about an order. I tried replying to the conformation email, and also the "contact us" link on the site with no response. Whats going on over there?.

steve_81

Awards
I have been trying to contact Nutraplanet about an order. I tried replying to the conformation email, and also the "contact us" link on the site with no response. Whats going on over there?.
Don't know, cause Sam always answers my e-mails, so they must not like you. I'm only joking of course, hell maybe they are extremely busy. Just be patient.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
He seems to be MIA lately. I'm hoping that he drove down to personally pick up the UH so that I can buy that as well as Sesathin. :D

chaz92398

Awards
I think I remember a thread where he said he was going to take a much needed vacation.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm kinda pissed because my order hasn't shipped out yet. Maybe his workers are slackin off because he's not around with the whip?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, got your email and sent you a reply. Will be contacting you Monday with an answer to your inquiry.

Sorry for the hassle...been laying out on the beach :D

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Slackass :D Sorry you had to come back. Where did you go?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, got your email and sent you a reply. Will be contacting you Monday with an answer to your inquiry.

Sorry for the hassle...been laying out on the beach :D

Thanks, sorry to be so bitchy!. Now get those slackers back to work. You don't pay them .10cents and hour for nothing!. As my wife would say, I must have my "man rag".