Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Took 3 caps 3 times over the course of the day

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
40 grams 7 grain cereal
8 oz V-8 juice
1 pint whole milk

Lunch Cheat:
6" Philly Steak and cheese

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
35 Grams Peanuts
1/2 cup rice

Pre Workout:
White Flood
Purple Wraath

Post Workout
50 Grams of whey protein
40 grams oat starch
Dinner:

375 grams Grilled Chicken
150 grams Beans with tomatoes cheese and olive oil
1 cup cooked broccoli

Snacked on 1/2 cup pita chips and several table spoons natty peanut butter and some almonds

1 cup fiber one and 1 cup whole milk

Workout:

Today was back and bi's. This was a good solid workout,

Unassisted chins 1 x 24 1x20 1x16 1 x14 3 x 8 3x6 Too many sets again. but felt really strong did pulldowns on Nautilus unilateral plate loaded pull down machine up to 4 45's each side for three sets of 6, pyramided up and down. Did low rows, I had a back twinge last workout Feels better now. T-bar went to 5 plates only got three, lower back felt iffy. Dropped down to 4 45's and a 25 got 5, dropped to 4 places and got 5 sets of 8. Seated rows for seven sets as many as I could do then traps and hyperextensions.

Bis - EZ Bar Curls with 45's for 8 added tens for 5 x 3 then took off tens and added 5's for 2 of 6 then back to the 45's for 2 of 6 Preacher machine plate loaded, with 2 45's and 2 tens 6 sets of 8-10 then a seated curl machine to 120. My biceps were again blown up

Observations:

Again ate above maintenance calories today, Still sweating profusely and still have a slightly surpressed appetite but mostly in the day I am eating a lot more carbs and even some nasty cheating with no apparent ill effect again Truth likey

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yea... but america is sick so big pharma will keep up their money funds to keep their corrupt politicians' pocket's full...
And there you have it in a nutshell. You couldn't be more right

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man. Ursobolic keeping your appetite down sounds like amazing thing. I eat instinctively now as I am not on any real "goal" for body comp (Decided as of today). I'm just trying to get stronger. If I get leaner it's a good thing. But I'm not stressing over it now. With that said, I eat A LOT. last night I had my bday dinner... korean BBQ buffet... I ate around 4 bi bim baps (Rice bowls in hot stone with an egg and beef, with korean veggies), i'd say at least 2lbs of beef, 4 salmon sushi's, and 3 cups of sherbert ice cream... Though I woke up today pretty damn lean...

Running EndoSurge right now from BPS and it seems to be keeping all my food intake from going to the wrong places lol.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man. Ursobolic keeping your appetite down sounds like amazing thing. I eat instinctively now as I am not on any real "goal" for body comp (Decided as of today). I'm just trying to get stronger. If I get leaner it's a good thing. But I'm not stressing over it now. With that said, I eat A LOT. last night I had my bday dinner... korean BBQ buffet... I ate around 4 bi bim baps (Rice bowls in hot stone with an egg and beef, with korean veggies), i'd say at least 2lbs of beef, 4 salmon sushi's, and 3 cups of sherbert ice cream... Though I woke up today pretty damn lean...

Running EndoSurge right now from BPS and it seems to be keeping all my food intake from going to the wrong places lol.
Sounds like one of my cheat days, I love Korean Food, I make Bulgogi, and Bulgalbi, I make Sushi too, for my daughter when she visits. Thai is my personal favorite as I like it spicey but with all the coconut creme and rice noodles its hazardous to the midsection

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like one of my cheat days, I love Korean Food, I make Bulgogi, and Bulgalbi, I make Sushi too, for my daughter when she visits. Thai is my personal favorite as I like it spicey but with all the coconut creme and rice noodles its hazardous to the midsection
Not in my mind lol. I think coco cream and rice noodles is a win lol. I don't consider much cheating though. So long as it's not gonna kill me if I wanna eat it I will.

Might not get a six pack but I have a pretty good four pack ;)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2011_1008picsnew0016.JPG
2011_1008picsnew0015.JPG
2011_1008picsnew0014.JPG

Day 10

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
40 grams 7 grain cereal
8 oz V-8 juice
1 pint whole milk

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
35 Grams Peanuts

Pre Workout:
White Flood
Purple Wraath

Post Workout
50 Grams of whey protein
40 grams oat starch
Dinner:

375 grams Grilled Chicken
150 grams Beans with tomatoes cheese and olive oil
1 cup cooked spinach

Snacked on 1/2 cup pita chips and several table spoons natty peanut butter and some almonds

Workout:

Chest Delts and Tris:
Chest:
Incline DB presses warm up 60's x15 65x15 70x15 80x12 90x8 95x7x3
Plate Loaded Incline: up to 3 plates per side 5 x 8
Decline machine: Weight doesn't matter stack loaded who knows how much weight it really is anyway 5 x 8 x 5
Cable Flys: Weight again stack loaded doesn't matter, challenging weight 5 x as many as I could do :)

Shoulders:
Overhead DB Presses: 50x12 60x8 65x6 70x4 60x8x3
Cable side laterals: 4 sets with a challenging weight x 12 reps

Tri's:
Seated dip machine, took it to the stack fo 4 sets of 8
Machine: nose breakers: Upped my weight 10 lbs for 4 sets of 8
Pushdowns: took it to the stack, pinned on auxiliaries did sets until tri's were good and pumped worked abs and done.

Observations: Pics at top, I've come close to doubling my carb intake, I have not lost any leaness, perhaps have gotten a tad leaner, I am much more pale as I have lost the last vestiges of my tan so cuts are harder to see but I still have some. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2011_1008picsnew0011.JPG

One more side shot for oblique comparison

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Not in my mind lol. I think coco cream and rice noodles is a win lol. I don't consider much cheating though. So long as it's not gonna kill me if I wanna eat it I will.

Might not get a six pack but I have a pretty good four pack ;)
I'm addicted to having abs lol I am freeing up the eating lately though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm addicted to having abs lol I am freeing up the eating lately though.
As much as I would love to look as good as you do in your pics (Nice pics BTW lol), it's just a little bit hard considering I have a wife who thinks Im already lean enough and a mother who thinks Im starving myself here in Japan lol. Its really hard. I know they are just excuses but yea... Im no Bodybuilder lol. I envy those of you that are though. I think this hobby takes a lot of discipline. I know it might not be as hard as MMA and what not but bodybuilding's only real competition is yourself and your ability to handle your environment. Controlling me is easy as I do not give in to cravings very much, but the environment part is kinda hard lol. excuses.

Good progress man, and abs are definitely IN.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
As much as I would love to look as good as you do in your pics (Nice pics BTW lol), it's just a little bit hard considering I have a wife who thinks Im already lean enough and a mother who thinks Im starving myself here in Japan lol. Its really hard. I know they are just excuses but yea... Im no Bodybuilder lol. I envy those of you that are though. I think this hobby takes a lot of discipline. I know it might not be as hard as MMA and what not but bodybuilding's only real competition is yourself and your ability to handle your environment. Controlling me is easy as I do not give in to cravings very much, but the environment part is kinda hard lol. excuses.

Good progress man, and abs are definitely IN.
I'm no bodybuilder either, I'm just a 46 year old ex fat guy that never wants to be fat again. Is mostly about control and what you want. If you are happy with whatever leaness level you are at then that is what works for you and if your wife is happy with the way you look then you are doing ok! If I were in Japan right now that control would be harder as I Love Japanese food, am having a cheat meal today I think I'll go to Ichiban for Hibatchi and Sushi

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

DevotedDad

Awards
Fantastic, Truth! Seriously. You're a perfect example of what it takes to keep it happening after 40 ... and way beyond! I'm a former fat boy as well (320 at my heaviest) and there's no damned way that I'm going back there - discipline, vision, consistency.

Keep up the good work, bro - it's all about the good fight.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic, Truth! Seriously. You're a perfect example of what it takes to keep it happening after 40 ... and way beyond! I'm a former fat boy as well (320 at my heaviest) and there's no damned way that I'm going back there - discipline, vision, consistency.

Keep up the good work, bro - it's all about the good fight.
I was 300lbs and a 40" waist. I'm with you...NEVER AGAIN! Discipline is key, there are really no excuses for being fat, well there are plenty but that is all they are, excuses.

DevotedDad

Awards
I was 300lbs and a 40" waist. I'm with you...NEVER AGAIN! Discipline is key, there are really no excuses for being fat, well there are plenty but that is all they are, excuses.
I could not agree more!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in. Little late.
Not late bro will be running this for awhile. Its technically not even supposed to have kicked in yet, but I say it has :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like this would stack well with anabeta?
I honestly have no experience with Anabeta, Ursobolic should stack well with anything. Due to its mechanism of action I do not think it would interfere. Its health benefits alone make it a welcome addition to any stack in my opinion. I have not noticed that much appetite suppression but I have noticed increased sweating and I am leaning out even though I've intentionally sloppied up my diet.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Great log.
Hopefully I can work hard enough to be in at least half as ripped as you are when I get 46.
If Ursobolic works for me as well as it does you and others, it is going to be a definite staple.

Kudos to you for your effort and motivation.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Great log.
Hopefully I can work hard enough to be in at least half as ripped as you are when I get 46.
If Ursobolic works for me as well as it does you and others, it is going to be a definite staple.

Kudos to you for your effort and motivation.
You can do it, and thanks for the support, any questions I can answer or any more detail I can put in the log feel free to suggest.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Log Extra- Truth Bars- Home Made Protein Bars

Just because I like you guys, these are great and much less expensive than the prepackaged variety. NomNomNom :)

Truth Bars:

3 cups quick oats

1/2 cup Natural Peanut butter(I like Smuckers rhymes with F------ lol)

8 scoops of your favorite whey protein powder, (vanilla tastes best chocolate a close second any other strange flavor and you are on your own as to how it will taste oh and use whey, not casein, casein doesn't work here I tried...UGH!)

2 tblsp flax seeds(I used milled)

1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

1 cup skim milk

8-10 packets Splenda or equivalent

Stir all together until forms a sticky mass, make sure it is incorporated well, this is a workout in and of itself. Turn into a greased 8x8 pan press evenly into pan, sprinkle the splenda on top cover with plastic wrap and chill overnite. When done, cut into 8 equal size bars, these have to be refrigerated. I like them better than the store bought ones and they are sooooo much less expensive Enjoy!

you can make additions like nuts raisins chocolate chips.... but of course calories will go up accordingly

Nutritional breakdown :
Protein: 29 grams
Carbs: 30 grams
11grams monosaturated fat(the good kind)
Fiber: 4 grams

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
40 grams oat meal
8 oz V-8 juice
1 pint whole milk

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
1 large piece Baklava.......that's right I said baklava

Lunch:

250 Grams of grilled chicken
100 grams beans

Midafternoon:

1 Truthbar see above

Dinner:

250 grams Biftekia (Greek Hamburger with feta)
100 Grams Fasolakia (Greek green beans )

Pre Bed:
50 grams of Protein
1/2 cup whole grain pita chips and 2 tbsp natty peanut butter

Observations:

Today was my day off the gym just ran errands, looking nice and lean today and still cheating a little, I'm loving this. Actually still sore from yesterday tri's are cramping ouch! Its a good hurt, just means I worked out hard enough. Any questions, ask 'em

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the tone of this log.keep it going this product sounds promising

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I like the tone of this log.keep it going this product sounds promising
Thanks, will probably run the log six to eight weeks. I am glad you like the tone. I am trying to make this log as informative and as scientific as possible. Thanks for checking in.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, will probably run the log six to eight weeks. I am glad you like the tone. I am trying to make this log as informative and as scientific as possible. Thanks for checking in.
Love this log. Makes mine look lame lol. Good though. I'm taking notes here on how to properly log lol.
You suggested testforce. I know your a rep. But how is it different from something like nutra bulk?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
My girls making that recipe for me tommarrow > I PUMPED!!!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
So your eating above maintanence and not doing cardio and your stating to have some results, on only 9caps per day this sounds good.

what other supps are you taking truth, TF2 you say?

whats your workout split like and ow many days a week you train?

As said i wish to loose 4-5lbs of fat without eating below maintanence and without cardio, if Ursobolic can do that then im on it!?!?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Love this log. Makes mine look lame lol. Good though. I'm taking notes here on how to properly log lol.
You suggested testforce. I know your a rep. But how is it different from something like nutra bulk?
Glad you are liking the log. I am kind of a type A person so I give everything my all. Yes I am a rep but only since last Friday. I have been using E-PHARM(Ergo Pharm back in the day) for a decade and Testforce/Testforce 2 since their inception. I was going to attach a lengthy DAA study but fear it would confuse this log so I'll PM it to you. I am not sure what you are refferring to by nutra bulk, if it is bulk DAA then here are the differences the DAA in Testforce2 is chelated making it 75 times as water soluble as unchelated DAA. If its not dissolved you cannot absorb it. The second big difference is the addition of sarcosine. DAA works by activating NMDA receptors in endocrine tissue to increase testosterone. These sensors require 2 ligands to activate it. One is the DAA the other is glycine. Glycine is the limiting factor. Sarcosine is a glycine reuptake inhibitor and it also activates the receptor with a greater affinity than even glycine itsel. So it fulfills the co-activation requirement allowing DAA to work to its fullest. Thats the science part, here's the real world part. When I take it I get nice morning wood, oily skin and acne. That tells me something. Hope that helps

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
So your eating above maintanence and not doing cardio and your stating to have some results, on only 9caps per day this sounds good.

what other supps are you taking truth, TF2 you say?

whats your workout split like and ow many days a week you train?

As said i wish to loose 4-5lbs of fat without eating below maintanence and without cardio, if Ursobolic can do that then im on it!?!?
My training regimen is pretty much in the log, I train 2 days on and 1 off, if I have something coming up I may go 3 days on and 1 off so as not to miss a workout. My split is a push pull, I do all pull movements on one day and all push movements on the next followed by legs. generally I spend an hour to an hour and a half in the the gym. Somedays if I am feeling really good or the gym is crowded I'll stretch it to 2hrs but I feel that is too long. I work out with intensity, I rest no more than two minutes between sets and those are heavy sets many times rests are from 45 seconds to a minute. I try to keep my heart rate up. I do not do cardio because I hate it, its boring. I see how many fat cardio instructors out there and that tells me that its benefits are negligible. I devote my energies to moving iron. As far as other supplements go. I take citruline malate, beta alanine and creatine, TF2 and a pre workout drink and bcaa's pre and post work out and eaa's during workout. I take 50 grams of protein with carbs with 30 minutes of my workout as well. I take a full regimen of vitamins and fishoil but don't count those as bb supps they are just for general health and well being.

With this supplement I have steadily increased carbs and allowed my self more freedom in my eating and as you can see from the pics I am leaner than the start. I do not concern myself with how much I weigh, I don't own a scale I weigh at the gym on occasion. The mirror is where I look for progress, that and pics as they offer the ability to compare over time. I do not know what your training and metabolism are like so I cannot give you absolutes but I can tell you prior to using Ursobolic it didn't take many extra carbs to muddy up my abs and I think my pics show that is not the case here. I hope that helps

DevotedDad

Awards
My training regimen is pretty much in the log, I train 2 days on and 1 off, if I have something coming up I may go 3 days on and 1 off so as not to miss a workout. My split is a push pull, I do all pull movements on one day and all push movements on the next followed by legs. generally I spend an hour to an hour and a half in the the gym. Somedays if I am feeling really good or the gym is crowded I'll stretch it to 2hrs but I feel that is too long. I work out with intensity, I rest no more than two minutes between sets and those are heavy sets many times rests are from 45 seconds to a minute. I try to keep my heart rate up. I do not do cardio because I hate it, its boring. I see how many fat cardio instructors out there and that tells me that its benefits are negligible. I devote my energies to moving iron. As far as other supplements go. I take citruline malate, beta alanine and creatine, TF2 and a pre workout drink and bcaa's pre and post work out and eaa's during workout. I take 50 grams of protein with carbs with 30 minutes of my workout as well. I take a full regiment of vitamins and fishoil but don't count those as bb supps they are just for general health and well being.

With this supplement I have steadily increased carbs and allowed my self more freedom in my eating and as you can see from the pics I am leaner than the start. I do not concern myself with how much I weigh, I don't own a scale I weigh at the gym on occasion. The mirror is where I look for progress, that and pics as they offer the ability to compare over time. I do not know what your training and metabolism are like so I cannot give you absolutes but I can tell you prior to using Ursobolic it didn't take many extra carbs to muddy up my abs and I think my pics show that is not the case here. I hope that helps
I am exactly the same, Truth - I don't own a scale, rely solely on the mirror ... in fact, the only time that I get weighed is at the doctor and I don't pay attention to what they're noting for weight!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ordered 3 bottles of Ursobolic last night. great log so far. i want to get the most out of my 3 bottle run. do you feel 9 caps a day is adequate?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
ordered 3 bottles of Ursobolic last night. great log so far. i want to get the most out of my 3 bottle run. do you feel 9 caps a day is adequate?
Its working for me, Pat did more early on, then reduced it. It couldn't hurt I paid 45$ for two bottles so finances were a consideration in my dosing choice, but as I said, I am getting results

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
50 grams oats
8 oz V-8 juice
1 cup whole milk
1 large slice baklava

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
30 grams of walnuts
30 grams oat starch

Afternoon:Cheat
Taco Bell- had a Gordita, two ranch chicken wraps, Doritos and a large tea

Pre Workout:

2 servings White Flood
1 serving Purple Wraath

Post Work Out:

50 Grams of protein
30 grams oat starch

Snack:
30 grams dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter

Dinner:

400 grams Grilled Chicken
200 grams Beans with tomatoes cheese and olive oil(made tons be eating these all week, my poor co-workers lol)
1/2 cup cooked broccoli

Workout:

Leg Day- Ouch!! Today I started with Squats, 135 to warm up x 20 175 x 20 225 x 20, 275 2 x 10 315 4 x 6 then 225 2 x 20

Hack Squats: 2 wheels a side x 12, 3 wheels a side 1x12 4 wheels a side 3 x 12, 5 wheels a side 1x5

Leg press, Warm up with four wheels 18 reps, 6 wheels 18 reps 8 wheels 18 reps, 10 wheels 3 sets of 10, 12 wheels 4 sets 8,
then I work my way back down to 8 wheels I set per plate chance, Quads are toast, 5 sets leg extensions I never pay attention to the weight stack on these what does it really mean anyway, last 2 sets with a weight I could only do six

Standing leg curls, to 90 lbs a side, tired skipped calves and abs

Observations: Knees, elbow and shoulders feeling better than they have in a while. Could be due to ursolic acid's anti-inflammatory nature Having some funky leg cramps high and in the rear but neither hamstring nor glute but Ouch! regardless. Adding more carbs in weight is 203 and still nice and lean. I may start eating bread and pasta will keep you posted

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
50 grams oats
8 oz V-8 juice
1 cup whole milk
1 large slice baklava

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
30 grams of walnuts
30 grams oat starch

Afternoon:Cheat
Taco Bell- had a Gordita, two ranch chicken wraps, Doritos and a large tea

Pre Workout:

2 servings White Flood
1 serving Purple Wraath

Post Work Out:

50 Grams of protein
30 grams oat starch

Snack:
30 grams dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter

Dinner:

400 grams Grilled Chicken
200 grams Beans with tomatoes cheese and olive oil(made tons be eating these all week, my poor co-workers lol)
1/2 cup cooked broccoli

Workout:

Leg Day- Ouch!! Today I started with Squats, 135 to warm up x 20 175 x 20 225 x 20, 275 2 x 10 315 4 x 6 then 225 2 x 20

Hack Squats: 2 wheels a side x 12, 3 wheels a side 1x12 4 wheels a side 3 x 12, 5 wheels a side 1x5

Leg press, Warm up with four wheels 18 reps, 6 wheels 18 reps 8 wheels 18 reps, 10 wheels 3 sets of 10, 12 wheels 4 sets 8,
then I work my way back down to 8 wheels I set per plate chance, Quads are toast, 5 sets leg extensions I never pay attention to the weight stack on these what does it really mean anyway, last 2 sets with a weight I could only do six

Standing leg curls, to 90 lbs a side, tired skipped calves and abs

Observations: Knees, elbow and shoulders feeling better than they have in a while. Could be due to ursolic acid's anti-inflammatory nature Having some funky leg cramps high and in the rear but neither hamstring nor glute but Ouch! regardless. Adding more carbs in weight is 203 and still nice and lean. I may start eating bread and pasta will keep you posted
Hey, just saw your preworkout stack. Wondering your thoughts on BCAA vs. EAA vs. JUST luecine.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just saw your preworkout stack. Wondering your thoughts on BCAA vs. EAA vs. JUST luecine.
I need to put bcaa's on there, I try to take them every day though my use of them is haphazard at best. I like the eaa's, Purple Wrath tastes delicious and I feel it does help over the course of a workout. I like knowing that my muscles have a steady stream of amino acids in my blood ready to be utilized to build muscle. I have never used leucine alone, I have read the research but I am not certain how it translates real world. I do feel the bcaa's and eaa's are a useful tool to prevent catabolism intra and post workout, especially if you are protein deficient or running a calorie deficit. I think that they would also be particularly useful post cycle to keep nitrogen retention as high as possible.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to put bcaa's on there, I try to take them every day though my use of them is haphazard at best. I like the eaa's, Purple Wrath tastes delicious and I feel it does help over the course of a workout. I like knowing that my muscles have a steady stream of amino acids in my blood ready to be utilized to build muscle. I have never used leucine alone, I have read the research but I am not certain how it translates real world. I do feel the bcaa's and eaa's are a useful tool to prevent catabolism intra and post workout, especially if you are protein deficient or running a calorie deficit. I think that they would also be particularly useful post cycle to keep nitrogen retention as high as possible.
Ah yea I've been taking FF BCAAs for a long time now and have read the research on 2:1:1 ratio of them, then there is a lot of EAA research that is pretty much inconclusive because a lot of research says it decreases muscle breakdown, then some say there is no effect... then the resent luecine ONLY dosing, which might be all we really need if we can intake the required 3g to bump up protein synthesis. Though there is some that say luecine only doesnt work... I honestly think its your own amino acid pool and how it reacts to the influx of the different combinations of AA. Which is REALLY hard to log for. Seeing everything else that retains to amino acid retention, nitrogen retention, training stimulus, amino acids of FOOD you eat... would all have to be taken account for.... which is not going to happen any time soon. With that said, "It tastes good" is probably, IMO, the best way to choose your BCAA.... lol.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Good looking log, very interested in this. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to lose most of that excess weight and how long until you lost the saggy skin, got down to a comfortable bf%, etc etc

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ah yea I've been taking FF BCAAs for a long time now and have read the research on 2:1:1 ratio of them, then there is a lot of EAA research that is pretty much inconclusive because a lot of research says it decreases muscle breakdown, then some say there is no effect... then the resent luecine ONLY dosing, which might be all we really need if we can intake the required 3g to bump up protein synthesis. Though there is some that say luecine only doesnt work... I honestly think its your own amino acid pool and how it reacts to the influx of the different combinations of AA. Which is REALLY hard to log for. Seeing everything else that retains to amino acid retention, nitrogen retention, training stimulus, amino acids of FOOD you eat... would all have to be taken account for.... which is not going to happen any time soon. With that said, "It tastes good" is probably, IMO, the best way to choose your BCAA.... lol.
I think it pretty much boils down to this, if you eat a lot of protein and have a lot of circulating amino acids it probably has little or no effect. I take as a hedge, to be sure that pool is there more than for any expected gains from taking them. Its more like an insurance policy that there will be the required aminos available for anabolism

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Good looking log, very interested in this. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to lose most of that excess weight and how long until you lost the saggy skin, got down to a comfortable bf%, etc etc
Believe or not I lost 100 lbs in two months. I did it on the Atkins diet. I took it to the extreme, My total carb intake probably never exceeded 25-30 grams ever over those two months. I am fortunate in that I did not have stretched skin it sprung back immediately, I have stretch marks on my thighs an a little pooch of skin at the base of my stomach that I hate as I feel it messes up my aesthetic but hey I let myself get fat. Hope that helps

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe or not I lost 100 lbs in two months. I did it on the Atkins diet. I took it to the extreme, My total carb intake probably never exceeded 25-30 grams ever over those two months. I am fortunate in that I did not have stretched skin it sprung back immediately, I have stretch marks on my thighs an a little pooch of skin at the base of my stomach that I hate as I feel it messes up my aesthetic but hey I let myself get fat. Hope that helps
I'm the same. But my low carb diet lasted five years....
My waist was over 46" though.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe not to the extreme AD is 20g daily of carbs but 100lbs in to months....did you have any photo with the other you (i mean before you loose the 100lbs).

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Your taking alot of supps truth, you can confidently say your improvements are due to the ursobolic, were all the other supps already in use and their effects already established as to attribute your recent improvements to the ursobolic?
as your a newly turned epharm rep you say this is still an unbiased log? just asking.

Does UA effect T levels in any positive way? i read somewhere it may have positive effects on estrogen.

Any idea of the calorie level you are eating at for maintenence? i also weigh and measure all my food.

considering running this at 10per day for 24days (2bottles), but cant get in the Uk, you know where the cheapest supplier is in the US who ship to the Uk who have stock?

You will gather i am a question guy, i like to learn.
Cheers.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
maybe not to the extreme AD is 20g daily of carbs but 100lbs in to months....did you have any photo with the other you (i mean before you loose the 100lbs).
Somewhere that was about 1995 they may be hard to dig up, I'll look just for grins and giggles

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Your taking alot of supps truth, you can confidently say your improvements are due to the ursobolic, were all the other supps already in use and their effects already established as to attribute your recent improvements to the ursobolic?
as your a newly turned epharm rep you say this is still an unbiased log? just asking.

Does UA effect T levels in any positive way? i read somewhere it may have positive effects on estrogen.

Any idea of the calorie level you are eating at for maintenence? i also weigh and measure all my food.

considering running this at 10per day for 24days (2bottles), but cant get in the Uk, you know where the cheapest supplier is in the US who ship to the Uk who have stock?

You will gather i am a question guy, i like to learn.
Cheers.
I take a lot of supps? Not really considering the load I used to take. As far as my improvements being due to Ursobolic, I added it to an existing regimen that I've been on for a year or more. Whatever those supps are going to do or not do for me, they've done. When I started my log I had no intentions of becoming an EPHARM rep. I paid for this product just like anybody else. Actually at two for $45 I paid premium price for it and I waited on this product just like the rest of you.

I've used ErgoPharm EPHARM products for almost a decade with nothing but good results. That's why I pursued the rep spot. I wouldn't rep for anyone's products I couldn't fully stand behind.That whole Truthornothing thing is more than a screen name its my philosophy. I don't lie nor do I like being lied to or led astray. My log is an accurate representation of what I am getting out of this product. I take the pics for proof. This log was legit when it started and it'll remain legit throughout. My metabolism is slow around 2300 for maintenance. I don't mind the questions that's why the log is here but don't question my intentions. I started this log to see what this could do, I had the good fortune of becoming a rep in the middle. I was getting results before the rep status. Don't question my integrity, this log is as exactly as the title suggests, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As far as cheapest prices I know not.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs
60 grams 7 grain cereal
8 oz V-8 juice
1 pint whole milk

Mid Morning:

50 Grams Whey Protein
35 Grams Peanuts
1 banana

Pre Workout:
White Flood
Purple Wraath

Post Workout
50 Grams of whey protein
40 grams oat starch
Dinner:

380 grams grilled ground beef
200 grams Beans with tomatoes carrots onions celery and olive oil
1 cup cooked broccoli

Snacked on 1cup pita chips and several table spoons natty peanut butter and some almonds

Workout:

Today was back and bi's. The prior post had my blood up a little I put the adrenalin to good use.

Unassisted chins 1 x 24 1x22 1x16 1 x14 4 x 8 3x6 Too many sets again. but felt really strong did pulldowns on Nautilus unilateral plate loaded pull down machine up to 4 45's each side for three sets of 6, pyramided up and down. Since I was burning off aggression added standard seated pull downs worked up to 170 for 4 x 10 T-bar went to 5 plates only got three, Dropped down to 4 45's and a 25 got 5, dropped to 4 plates and got 6 sets of 8. Seated rows for seven sets as many as I could do then traps and hyperextensions.

Bis - EZ Bar Curls with 45's for 8 added tens for 5 x 3 then took off tens and added 5's for 2 of 6 then back to the 45's for 2 of 6 Preacher machine plate loaded, with 2 45's and 2 tens 6 sets of 8-10 then a seated curl machine to 120. My biceps are smoking.

Observations:

Good anger fueled workout. I am going to shoot straight I fully expected some would question me on the veracity of my log once I was made a rep. I give you my solemn word that I am reporting exactly as I am experiencing that is one of the reasons I enclose pics. I try to take the same poses in the same light. If anything I am more pale and this hides my cuts. I have enjoyed and hope to continue to enjoy this log and I promise to live up to my moniker and tell you the truth about it. Hope you guys are still on board and anyway I think I smell troll just sayin'

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout. What would you say your avg daily calorie intake would be? Looks to me like you like to keep fats and protein high. While you do a more moderate carb intake.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to shoot straight I fully expected some would question me on the veracity of my log once I was made a rep. I give you my solemn word that I am reporting exactly as I am experiencing that is one of the reasons I enclose pics. I try to take the same poses in the same light. If anything I am more pale and this hides my cuts. I have enjoyed and hope to continue to enjoy this log and I promise to live up to my moniker and tell you the truth about it.
Well considering your screen name it would be mandatory to tell the truth ;) I'm still in for the log and the results :thumbsup:

I think I smell troll just sayin'