True Shred & PES Shift Detailed stack 8 week run MOTIVATION

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
WORKOUT LEGS DAY #3.

WEIGHT 198.8LBS Down a few pounds im assuming its all water weight from the drop in sodium. Diet has been on point and my cardio has been bezerk.

Wake up 4:30am- 2 Tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 6oz of water

4:45am- 10 ml Carnitine taken with 2 TRUE SHRED Caps

4:50am
- 1 Scoop of Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 Scoop of EVL Pump Mode.

WORKOUT

Hexbar Deadlift

135x15, 155x10, 175x10, 205x10, 225x10, 245x5 (Slow progression, I could have definitely went heavier, but didn't want to risk any form and chance a tweak of my back).

Kettle Bell Goblet Squat

52x10, 61x8, 61x8, 61x8 (Legs were dominated)

Walking Lunges Kettle Bell held in each hand

22x18, 22x13,BWx20, BWx20 (Legs were wobbling had to drop to body weight)

Leg Extensions

60x12, 60x12, 70x10, 80x10, 90x7

Hamstring curls

40x15 (Legs were extremely tight), 50x10, 60x7, 60x6, 70x6

Im typing this up and its about 5:15pm and the soreness is already setting in.

POST WORKOUT

2 scoops of ON 100% Whey Protein, 2 Tbls of Natural Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup of oats, 1 Scoop Creactor Creatine.

STRENGTH
- Felt good judging off my Hexbar deads. Im going to continue to add weight every week as long as my back allows it.

MOOD- Extremely focused and I forgot my headphones which is usually a problem for me.

Soreness
- I have soreness setting in already from todays workout. Tomorrow should be brutal and im hitting cardio and core.

Libido- No change normal

Side Effects- Nothing to report

Overall body- Definitely tightening up every day, I feel great just getting sleepy earlier in the evening due to early morning workouts and stress that comes along with being a father I guess. The wife just went through treatment yesterday so things are going be tough for the next few days.

Sleep- ZMA is king. I may not being getting 8 hours of sleep but im getting quality sleep from the ZMA and lucid dreams (Best Part).

Im going to try to get my diet up for the day tonight when I finish up work at 11pm.

KEEP GRINDING FOLKS.

Side Note- If im leaving anything out that you guys want to know just ask and ill add it in.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great workout Bro! I do ACV daily,and it really makes a difference!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/15/18

So I just put together my macros for the day and today was my first day going over in calorie goal. Im not really to upset about it because it was leg day and my body could definitely benefit from the extra calories.

MEAL 1- 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey, 2 Tbls Natural Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup of Oats

Meal 2- Acai bowl with Paleo granola, Fresh sliced strawberry and banana.

Meal 3- 4 oz Grilled Chicken Breast, 1 cup Cauliflower Rice, 3 slices of low sodium turkey bacon, 1/8 cup Mexican cheese

Meal 4- 2 Tbls of Natural Peanut Butter, 1 cup of black coffee

Meal 5- 1/2 BBQ Grilled Chicken, 1/4 Garlic Shrimp, 1 cup Steamed Broccoli, 2 Tbls of Black Beans. (Dinner was full of sodium im curious to see how it changes my water weight in the morning).

MACROS
CALORIES 2214
PROTEIN 164 G
CARBS 99 G
FAT 98

Back at it tomorrow with a cardio/core workout

SUPPLEMENTS FROM POST WORKOUT

10ML Carnitine
1 Scoop of Creactor Creatine
1- 550mg Ginger Root
1- 500mg Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper Extract
1-10,000 mcg Biotin
1- 1,500 mg Oil of Oregeno
1- 40mg Silica
3- ZMA Caps (before bed)

1 Gallon of water mixed with 2 scoops of Scivation Extent sipped on throughout the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man. Meals on point as well as workout and supps are looking good.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #4

IMG_1763.JPG

Sorry but had to shoot this one over on my phone today. Workout was simple I didn’t push any type of pace, I was really just looking to stretch my legs and burn some calories. Tomorrow is full body day so I’m going throw in some core work afterwards. Im still fasted at this point from last night. I did this run up in the mountains where my daughter is having her soccer camp. I would say 50% uphill and 50% Downhill no flat running.

I’ll be posting up my diet later tonight.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Also forgot to add in that I weighed in at 198.1 lbs so there was no change.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/16/18

DIET

Meal 1- 4oz Chicken Breast, 3 slices of Turkey Bacon, 1 Cup of Brown Rice, 1/4 Cup Mexican cheese

Meal 2- Chuck Brisket beef 10oz, 3 slices Yellow American

Meal 3- 2 oz Blue Diamond Coconut Almonds, 1 Cup Black Coffee

Meal 4- 2 Tbls Of Natural Peanut Butter, 1 Cup Black Coffee

DIET WAS DOG **** TODAY

MACROS
CALORIES 1799
PROTEIN 100 G
CARBS 70 G
FAT 126 G

TODAY WAS A CARDIO DAY SO ITS NOT THAT BAD, BUT I CANT ALLOW **** LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #5 UPPER BODY

WEIGHT 197.8 LBS

4:30am- 2 Tbls Apple Cider Vinegar

5:00- 10ml Carnitine, 2 Scoops of Cellucor C4 mixed with EVL PUMP MODE, 2 Caps of TRUE SHRED.

WORKOUT

INCLINE PAUSE PRESS

125x15 (Warm Up), 135x15, 155x12, 175x7, 205x3, 215x2 These presses are an absolute killer.

PULL UPS

BWx10, BWx10, BWx6, BWx5, BWx4,BWx4

STANDING MILITARY PRESS BARBELL

65x10, 65x10, 85x8, 85x8 (Felt Weak but glad I hit these today)

Incline Hammer Strength

70x12, 70x12, 80x8, 90x5
SUPERSET
Hammer Strength Seated Row
60x12, 60x10, 70x10, 80x6

CARDIO INCLINE TREADMILL 40 MINUTES 15% Incline 4mph 20 mins- 10% Incline 3mph 20 mins 610 Calories

STRENGTH- I felt decent on the first few sets of presses than I kind of felt burnt out. I felt the same on the pull ups first two sets were strong 10 reps and then I gassed out.

MOOD
- Feeling focused and still a high level of motivation

Soreness- Still experiencing soreness from my leg workout.

Energy
- Not going to lie i'm feeling tired today and I felt like I got a good nights sleep.

Libdo- All the same nothing to report. Normal male levels

Side effects
- None to report at this time.

Overall Body- Im definitely starting a lean out a little bit. My upper body is looking a little more defined. No extra vascularity or fullness in my muscles. I said this in a previous post that I may alter my diet a little bit and add in some carbohydrates preworkout at some point. I'm hesitant because I don't want it to alter my body's reaction to the TRUE SHRED.

MY POST WOKOUT MEAL
1 Scoop of Blueberry Muffin Oats and Whey, and 1 Hardboiled egg.

Supplements also take after workout today.
1- 550mg Ginger Root
1- 500mg Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper Extract
1-10,000 mcg Biotin
1- 1,500 mg Oil of Oregeno
1- 40mg Silica

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice upper body day and glad you already starting to see the results of leaning out.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/18/18

Meal 1- Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey, Hard boiled egg

Meal 2- 4oz Chicken Breast, 1 oz Mozzarella, Hot Pepper Spread (Def was salty)

Meal 3- Italian Antipasto ( Just meats and cheese)

Meal 4- 6 oz Grilled Chicken, White wine/garlic sauce, Grilled Eggplant, Bruschetta, Romano Cheese

Meal 5- 2 Tbls Of Natural Peanut Butter

MACROS
CALORIES 1860
PROTEIN 166 G
CARBS 78G
FAT 83G

My sodium levels were super high and will definitely hinder my weight in the morning. I also drank 1 gallon 1/2 of water mixed with BCAA all day.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #6 CARDIO AND CORE

WEIGHT 200.1 LBS Up a little bit solely due to some water im holding onto. Im not to concerned about it. My muscles looked fuller this morning and my abs were looking a little better.

WORKOUT

4:30 am- 2 Tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 6oz of water

5:00am- 2 Caps of TRUE SHRED, 2 scoops of BCAA, 1 scoop of ALPHAMINE, 1 scoop EVL Pump Mode (Ran out of C4), 10ML Carnitine

CORE

REVERSE CRUNCH

BWx20, BWx20, BWx15, BWx15

Weighted Reverse Crunch (Using Cables)

20x15, 20x15, 25,15, 30x15

Wood Chopper

20x15 (Each Side) Neutral Level, 30x15 (ES) Upper, 30x15 (ES) LOWER

Flutter Kick

BWx30, BWx30, BWx30

Balboa style Leg Lift to reverse crunch

BWx15, BWx15, BWx15

CARDIO

30 Minutes Incline walk and sprints- 378 Calories Burned

Strength- My core felt super solid today and im looking forward to adding more weighted movements to my core workouts.

Mood- I wasn't very motivated this morning especially knowing that I ran out of pre workout. Preworkout saves my ass for the 4:30am Wake ups. Once I got started I pushed myself and didn't bitch out the workout.

Soreness- Im not experiencing any soreness at all which is disappointing to me.

Libido- Feels slightly higher then normal.

Side Effects- Im not experiencing any sides other then I feel exhausted and have pushed through my last two workouts.

Overall Body- Im definitely looking better then when I started ive been into my diet for 2 weeks now and running TRUE SHRED for just about a week. Im 100% looking leaner and fuller as of this morning. The Fullness is from my sodium intake from yesterdays Lunch and dinner. Im assuming tomorrow ill wake up leaner and tighter then today and down about 2lbs from where im at today.

Post Workout Meal- 1 scoop of ON 100% Whey, Instant Coffe, 1/2 Banana, 2 tbls of Natural Peanut Butter

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #7 CARDIO AND CORE

UNABLE TO GET MY WEIGHT UP TODAY (SCALE **** THE BED.)

6:00am- 1- scoop of Cellucor C4, 2 tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar, 10ml Carnitine, 2 caps TRUE SHRED

WORKOUT

1/2 Mile Uphill jog to get to the field for sprints.

SPRINTS

1-10yd
1-20yd
1-30yd
1-40yd
1-50yd
1-60yd
1-70yd
1-80yd
1-90yd

4- 100 YARD SPRINTS TO FINISH

1/2 mile walk back to my house.

Today was all done fasted and im going to continue to fast until tomorrow morning. Im going to wake up at 4am get my TRUE SHRED in my system and follow it up with 1/2 cup of oats 1/2 scoop protein and 1 tbls of natural peanut butter for Pre Workout Meal. I plan on getting into the gym for 5am for upper body. I think this will boost my energy along with assisting in gaining some muscle fullness and size. Im going to hit another carb meal post workout and start cutting my carbs for the day. I would love some input on these changes.

STRENGTH- Although I was running sprints, I felt strong today and prepared for the workout.

MOOD- FIRE

LIBIDO- Gaining a little bit of momentum.

SORENESS- Nothing to report

STAMINA- Feeling and energized throughout the workout

SIDE EFFECTS- None to report

OVERALL BODY- Feeling good, feeling motivated, and leaning out. These couple of upgrades that are coming with my workouts/diet anr going to bring me to the next level. Your going to start to see supersets being added in all while trying to maintain heavier weights and possibly lower reps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! I always like throwing in some sprints here and there. Mood is fire! I like that haha

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
True Shred & PES Shift Detailed stack 8 week run MOTIVATION

XxFit4SwatxX,Great Job! What is your time on each sprint? Thanks!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
XxFit4SwatxX,Great Job! and what is your time on each sprint? Thanks!
Haven’t timed them, but I give it everything I have. I walk back and concentrate on my breathing for the next sprint.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Nice man! I always like throwing in some sprints here and there. Mood is fire! I like that haha
Yea man I’m super motivated. I don’t know if you realize but you guys following this journey and posting **** on here is a huge help. This assures that I’m accountable for every meal and workout. Thanks brother

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven’t timed them, but I give it everything I have. I walk back and concentrate on my breathing for the next sprint.
Nice Technique! I was just wondering because doing Sprints burn way more calories than normal cardio. I Love doing Sprints,and how I feel the next day for weight training,Super Strong!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Nice Technique! I was just wondering because doing Sprints burn way more calories than normal cardio. I Love doing Sprints,and how I feel the next day for weight training,Super Strong!
Yea from here on out I will only be doing HIIT workouts for cardio. Sprints are the most savage cardio lol. This will also help my core get shredded. Sprints are king to me. Sprints also are a huge help with stamina for BJJ.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea from here on out I will only be doing HIIT workouts for cardio. Sprints are the most savage cardio lol. This will also help my core get shredded. Sprints are king to me. Sprints also are a huge help with stamina for BJJ.
Yes Sir!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #8

Weight 198.8 Scale back to normal.

I hate putting this up from my phone but I don’t have a choice today. I killed my workout today, fast paced and minimal rest and still put up heavier weight than my starting point.

4:00am- 2 caps True Shred, 10ml Carnitine

4:30- Pre workout meal 1/4 cup oats, 3 strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1tbls Natural Peanut butter.

4:45am- 1 scoop C4 mixed with EVL Pump Mode

Flat Bench Dumbell Press
60x15, 75x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x4
SuperSet
Flat Bench Cable Fly
25x12, 25x10, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8

Pull up
BWx10, BWx10, BWx9, BWx6, BW+15lbsX 4
SuperSet
Standing Close Grip Row
100x12, 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 140x10

Seated Military Press Dumbell (bench angled)
45x15, 50x10, 55x8, 60x8, 65x4
SuperSet
Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Shrug
225x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10 225x10

Strength- I’m 100% feeling stronger every lift is going up in weight.

Mood- Fire

Soreness- My legs and core are sore from yesterday’s workout.

Libido- Feels stronger and feeling more alpha.

Stamina- Feeling good energy is up.

Overall Body- I’m already down a few pounds in the first week of taking the supplement. My diet is on point and workouts have been solid. My goal is to be around 195 by the end of this week. I’m looking forward to getting through this week and getting the true KICK IN of the product.

Thanks Everyone have a good day. Smash your goals.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/20/18

MEAL 1- Whey and Oats Blueberry Protein, 2 hard boiled eggs

MEAL 2- 4 oz Chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, homemade guacamole, 2 scrambled eggs

MEAL 3- 2 Brown Rice Cakes, 4 tbls of Natural Peanut Butter

MEAL4- 2 scoops of Whey Protein, 1 cup black iced coffee, 1/2 Banana

MEAL 5- 3 oz Steak tips, 4 oz Grilled Chicken, 1/2 cup peppers and onions, 2 tbls Tzatziki Sauce, 2 tbls Spicy Chipotle

MACROS
CALORIES 1983
PROTEIN 175 G
CARBS 117 G
FAT 91 G

My last meal was eaten around 7pm last night and was then followed by a fasted cardio core workout this morning. Im experimenting this week with staying in a fasted state on my cardio core days for about 18-20 hours which would bring me to my first meal around 3pm today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I couldn’t do the fasted thing. I know some people who do it regularly but I couldn’t ha

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I couldn’t do the fasted thing. I know some people who do it regularly but I couldn’t ha
Trust me I have zero interest in doing, but i have a goal to reach and I’m getting it lol. I’ve upped my carbs just enough and slightly upped my calories on my weight lifting days. Today once I reach 18-20 hours fasted I’ll have small protein packed meal and a protein shake mixed with water only before bed to keep my muscles fed through the night. Tomorrow will be arm day so I’ll reintroduce carbs back into my system and keep my body guessing and metabolism firing. Lol theoretically I’m hoping this happens.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #9 WORKOUT CARDIO AND CORE

NO WEIGH IN. Rushed out the door this morning to get to the field because I over slept

4:45 Wake up- 2 Caps TRUE SHRED, 10ml Carnitine,

5:00- 1 scoop Cellucor C4, 1 Scoop EVL Pump Mode

WORKOUT

2 laps around Olympic track (Warmup)

1-10 yard sprint SS 20 Reverse Crunches
1-20 yard sprint SS 20 Reverse Crunches
1-30 Yard sprint SS 20 Reverse Crunches
1-40 Yard sprint SS 20 Reverse Crunches
1- 50 Yard sprint SS 20 Reverse Crunches

1-10 yard sprint SS 20 Flutter Kicks
1-20 yard sprint SS 20 Flutter Kicks
1-30 Yard sprint SS 20 Flutter Kicks
1-40 Yard sprint SS 20 Flutter Kicks
1- 50 Yard sprint SS 20 Flutter Kicks

2- 100 Yard sprints

Strength- I initially felt great this morning and was ready to crush this workout.

Mood- Motivation is sky high and i'm mentally feeling great considering I fasted until 3pm today.

Soreness- Shins wee killing me during my sprints and hindered my performance, but still killed it considering.

Libdo- Higher then normal for sure.

Side Effects- No sides to report

Overall body- Feeling great besides the shin splints. Looking a hell of a lot leaner then my starting point. Photos will come at the conclusion possibly a little earlier. Only 9 days into this and im loving this pace.

DIET for 08/21/18

I'm only consuming two meals on my fasting day specifically to fuel my muscles while I sleep

MEAL 1- 3pm 3oz sirloin steak, 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup peppers and onions, 2 Tbls Spicy Chipotle

MEAL 2- 2 sccops of ON 100% Whey Protein mixed with 1/2 cup Whole Milk, 2 Tbls Natural Peanut Butter

Meal-2 will be consumed after my Swat training this evening. So basically today was X2 Session of Cardio.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and glad you are already leaning out and can tell a difference!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Workout #2 of the DAY SWAT TRAINING 7pm-12am

So I thought it was important to post this up as a second workout of the day

My training last night began at 7:00pm in one of the High Schools in our Town. I was in Full Gear (40lb Tact Vest, Helmet, Belt etc) clearing rooms for over an hour from that point we began our PT session. PT was performed in shorts and sneakers.

Workout

1 Pull up - 1 Burpee
2 Pull up - 2 Burpee
3 Pull up - 3 Burpee
4 Pull up - 4 Burpee
5 Pull up - 5 Burpee
5 Pull up - 5 Burpee
4 Pull up - 4 Burpee
3 Pull up - 3 Burpee
2 Pull up - 2 Burpee
1 Pull up - 1 Burpee

Minimal Rest between sets (10-15 seconds)

Olympic size pool

1 lap- 5 push ups - 5 squats (Pull yourself out from the water on the pool deck)
1 lap- 5 push ups - 5 squats
1 lap- 5 push ups -5 squats

I was completely depleted of all energy at this point.

We were then told to put all the gear back on and put directly into a possible hostage training scenario. This portion of the training lasted about 1 hour. My whole body was aching and I was extremely fatigued. My whole day from wake up to sleep was done on two meals and needless to say I was able to push through on everything. Tomorrow morning ill be re-introducing carbohydrates back into my diet. Tomorrow is ARM DAY. LETS GO.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #10 Workout ARMS 08/22/18

WEIGHT 196.2 lbs The diet in combination with TRUE SHRED is working amazing. My body is like an fat inferno.

Pre Workout Meal- 2 scoops of 100% Whey, 1/4 Oatmeal, 2tbls Natural Peanut Butter

Pre Workout Supplements- 10ml Carnitine, 2 caps TRUE SHRED, 1 scoop Cellucor C4, 1 scoop EVL Pump Mode

WORKOUT

TRICEPS

Close Grip Barbell Press

135x15, 165x12, 185x7, 195x5, 205x3, 215x1

Rope Push Down

50x15, 60x15, 60x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x8

Cable pushdown (Individual arm handle) SS with Reverse push down (individual arm)
20x15 SS 20x10, 25x15 SS 20x10, 25x10 SS 20x8

BICEPS

Plate loaded hammer strength preacher curl

50x15, 60x15, 70x10, 80x8, 90x8

Ez Curl Reverse Curl

4 Sets of 45lbs for 15 reps

Dumbell Bicep Curl

30x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x8

Post workout- 2 sccops of Nitro Tech Protein mixed with 8oz of water.

STRENGTH- Im definitely getting stronger and my stamina is picking up. After yesterdays diet and X2 Workout I felt strong and ready to tear up the gym.

Soreness- Im experiencing some slight tenderness in my right shoulder from doing burpees las night and swimming, but it did not hinder my workout.

Libido- Still on the up swing, definitely feeling it.

Side Effects- Nothing to report everything is feeling good.

Stamina- I woke up feeling great today im not sure if was the extra two hours of sleep I got.

Overall Body- Im definitely leaning out more quickly then I thought. Im down a little over 5lbs in 10 days while taking True Shred, my strength is going up while my body fat is dropping, cant ask for much more then that. Im still in the early phases of my run and im experiencing incredible results with a spot on diet and supplementation.

Everyone have a good day and smash your goals. Cardio and Core Tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update on the log and glad you killed arms! I hate burpees btw! But keep it up and glad true Shred is working still!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed late but I'll be tagging along brother. I have some catching up to do.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Subbed late but I'll be tagging along brother. I have some catching up to do.
Thanks brother. ****s going great so far diet along with TRUE SHRED is doing wonders. Leaning out quickly

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
What’s up everyone, took a small vacation with the wife because she was feeling up to going. I’ve been unable to weigh in, but my diet has been on point. I surfed for about 5 hours on my cardio day and 2 more hours today. I’ll be back to my normal schedule tomorrow with a leg workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Surfing sounds fun. I have never tried. But kill legs today!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
What’s up everyone another mobile update unfortunately. I twisted my ankle pretty good and need to let it rest a few days. So what does this mean?

I woke this morning stayed fasted and went to the gym. I didn’t weigh in tomorrow I’ll post up my weight. I did a circuit workout with no legs unfortunately.

I did 5 rounds of the following:

Flat Bench Press 135x15
Lat pull down 120x15
Tricep Pushdown- 90x15
Bicep Curl 30x15
Delt Raise 20x15

I was completely smoked from this. I rested about 1 minute in between rounds.

I know this is not my normal update but it’s going to have to make due for today. Hopefully my ankle is up for some cardio tomorrow.

I’m hoping Monday can be a big leg day heavy volume.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea hopefully your ankle feels better. I like doing circuit workouts. It's my cardio:)

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Yea hopefully your ankle feels better. I like doing circuit workouts. It's my cardio:)
That’s kind of what I was looking for. My routine will go back to normal tomorrow morning at 5am. I may go through my normal sprint workout and include core today. I may not be able to run at full speed but super setting it with core will do the trick. I also feel like a have a little bit of a cold which sucks. I’m powering through it though.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #15 LEGS 08/27/18 FASTED WORKOUT TODAY

WEIGHT 196.6 lbs Finally got to weigh im starting week #3 on TRUE SHRED and i've cut a solid 5lbs.

6:00am- 2 True Shred Caps (Im out of Carnitine at the moment)

6:30am- 1 scoop of Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of EVL Pump Mode

WORKOUT

Keiser Air Compressed Squat

100x20
135x15
175x10
195x10
215x10

Chose to do these squats today in due to the ankle injury. Everything felt fine just didn't want to risk anything

HEXBAR DEADLIFT

135x15
185x10
205x8
235x7

Leg Extensions

70x11
80x10
90x10
100x8
100x8

Single Leg Machine Leg Press

40x15
60x10
60x10
80x6

Hamstring Curl

50x15
60x12
70x8
70x8
80x5

My legs were completely smoked after this workout.

Post workout 4 eggs, 2 scoops of 100% ON Whey, 2 Tbls Natural Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1 tbls Freeze dried coffee.

STRENGTH- My legs were feeling good today considering my ankle was still a little sketchy.

MOOD- I was not feeling that motivated this morning. Im fighting a cold and my ankle is still a little bit tender. Ultimately, once I was inside the gym I was all business and pushed myself.

LIBIDO- Feels down a little bit could be due to the cold im experiencing.

Stamina- Feeling strong here and I say this because im definitely fighting a cold and I was able to push through my workout with purpose.

Soreness
- I know im going to be hurting from this workout. Lots of stretching tomorrow before I crush out my upper body.

Overall Body- Looking pretty shredded this morning and much more defined from last week. I view my body in the same bathroom under the same lighting so theres no trickery. Leaning out for sure, my goals for this week is to get comfortably under 195lbs. Hoping to see some serious changes over the next week. Im excited as from my research that this when the magic starts to happen with TRUE SHRED.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! A lot of volume on legs! I like it.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/27/18

MEAL 1- 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 2 scoops 100% ON Whey, 2 tbls Natural Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup Almond milk

MEAL 2- 2 Hard boiled eggs, 20 oz unsweetened black tea

MEAL 3- 8oz NY Strip Steak, 1 cup Broccoli, 1/2 onion grilled

Meal 4- 2 scoops of 100% ON Whey, 2 tbls Natural Peanut Butter

MACROS

CALORIES 1531
PROTEIN 171 G
CARBS 33 G
FAT 77G

Hey guys the diet was king of weak today on calories considering a crushed out my legs. I was mentally shot yesterday sitting with my wife while she got her chemo therapy. Watching the life drain out of her while they pumped her body full of that poison kind ****ed me up. I had zero appetite all day and forced my dinner down. Gotta keep grinding like my wife is.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #16 WORKOUT Upper Body

WEIGHT 196.6 No change from yesterday, but that will change when im fully fasted for 18 hours starting tonight and into my cardio and core workout tomorrow.

6:00am- 2 TRUE SHRED CAPS

6:30 am- Pre Workout Meal- 1/4 oats, 1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1/8 cup Blueberries, 1/4 bannana, 2 tbls Natural Peanut Butter

6:45am- 1 scoop Cellucor C4, 1 scoop EVL Pump Mode

WORKOUT

FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS

70x15 Warm up
80x10
90x8
100x5
100x5

Shoulder Raises (Dumbbell)

15x10 Side SUPERSET 15x10 Front
15x10 Side SUPERSET 15x10 Front
15x10 Side SUPERSET 15x8 Front (Had to stop and rest for a few seconds to finish the set)

HAMMER STRENGTH INCLINE PRESS

50x20 (Warm Up)
70x10 Drop Set 50x8
70x10 Drop Set 50x6
80x8 Drop Set 50x5

Kneeling Landmine Press

25x15
35x12
45x12
45x10

GIANT SET

Pull ups 10 Reps BW
Standing Cable Pull Lat Pull Over (Rope) 37x10
Push up 10 Reps BW

Pull ups 8 Reps BW
Standing Cable Lat Pull Over (Rope) 37x10
Push up 10 Reps BW

Pull ups 8 Reps BW
Standing Cable Lat Pull Over (Rope) 37x10
Push up 10 Reps

Strength- My strength is continuing to go up im getting more reps every week and weight is going up.

Mood- I was definitely motivated today after watching my wife suffer all day at chemo. As you can see I added in some extra work today because I wanted to annihilate myself.

Soreness- Had some slight soreness in right shoulder today which slightly hindered me on my presses. I still had a slight improvement on rep count and weight considering.

Libdo- Not my normal self but still have that Alpha feeling.

Stamina- I feel like this has been something that has progressed quite a bit. I feel like I have zero quit in me. Im pushing through my workouts and want more.

Overall Body- Not much to report from yesterday, feeling leaner and fuller. Still holding plenty of fat in my love handle areas, but my abs are starting to come in as well as my obliques. Its annoying to have these muscles start showing and have love handles.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WEIGHT 196.6
Still holding plenty of fat in my love handle areas, but my abs are starting to come in as well as my obliques. Its annoying to have these muscles start showing and have love handles.

[/B]
I feel you on this one! I have the same situation where i retain the most fat there. I’ve been slowly making progress and still keeping at it.
Great detail with your log.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Thanks brother, yea it sucks but its a good challenge to burn this fat. I’m doing my best with the log. It’s great because it holds you accountable.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, yea it sucks but its a good challenge to burn this fat. I’m doing my best with the log. It’s great because it holds you accountable.
I’ll be following along. No before and progress pictures?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout again! Your layout of the log is very good and detailed each post. I like it!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know the feeling as well with love handles bro. I can burn the fat off everywhere else, but it seems impossible from that area! Time and patient my friend!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/28/18

MEAL 1- 1/4 cup Oats, 1/8 cup blueberries, 1/8 banana, 2 tbls Natural Peanut Butter

Meal 2- 2 Scoops of 100% ON Whey, 1/4 cup Oats, 1/2 Almond Milk

Meal 3- 3oz NY Strip Steak, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg

Meal 4- 2 Tbls of Natural Peanut Butter, 1 Black coffee

Meal 5- 1 cup Brown Rice, 3oz NY Strip Steak, 2 Tbls Hummus

Meal 6- 2 Tbls of Natural Peanut Butter

MACROS

CALORIES 1855
PROTEIN 128 G
CARBS 115 G
FAT 99 G

So as you see my protein levels were not so high but my carbs were up along with my fats. I purposely loaded up on the fats because my last meal was around 7pm and ill be fasting until 3-5pm today. This is helping me burn fat very quickly as I told you in a few earlier posts. I would gave liked to me closer to 160G of protein but the fat helped me with my energy levels during my brutal core and cardio work.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #17 Cardio and Core FASTED WORKOUT

WEIGH IN 194.6 LBS down a little from yesterday. This seems to be working well for me although its tough mentally.

5:30- 1 scoop Cellucor C4 mixed with a 1 scoop EVL Pump Mode

WORKOUT

20 Minutes on Treadmill to loosen up the legs 10% Incline 4mph 10mins, 15% Incline 4mph 10 mins

5 Sets of Jacobs Ladder for 1 minute at minimum of 100 steps

Hammer Strength Ab Crunch

40x20
50x15
60x15
70x10

Mid Level Wood Chopper (One side at a time)
17lbs x 15
17 lbs x15
Upper Level Wood Chopper
20x15

20x15

Jump Rope 45 seconds SUPERSET with 10 lying reverse crunches 5 ROUNDS

ENJOY THE DAY EVERYONE.