Trt and hdrol

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Hey guys so I'm on trt and I went with a new endo. He has ordered some blood work. I'm currently on week 4 of a halodrol cycle and I'm curious if I need to stop before I get bloodwork done.
The ordered tests are:
CBC (what I'm most worried about)
Estradiol
Lh
Prostate
Testosterone

The new endo made a few remarks about taking me of trt and putting me on clomid, something I dont want to do, so I don't want to give him any reason to take me off.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When are you doing the draw?

My immediate thought is that if your rbc is "abnormally" out of normal range due to the hdrol, dropping it wont have any significant acute impact. Only donation (particularly a double red?) will achieve this.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
I'm supposed to go next Monday but I can put it off for at least up to a month and make some excuses why I couldn't make it. I just don't wanna to put it off to long and raise suspicion. The guy asked me 6 times if abusing steroids caused my low t. So really just high rbc is what I should be worried about? What about hemocrit or hemoglobin?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm supposed to go next Monday but I can put it off for at least up to a month and make some excuses why I couldn't make it. I just don't wanna to put it off to long and raise suspicion. The guy asked me 6 times if abusing steroids caused my low t. So really just high rbc is what I should be worried about? What about hemocrit or hemoglobin?
Well all those blood terms (rbc/hematocrit etc) refer to related phenomena so Id assume if one is high then all will tend to be. Only way to significantly drop the levels is a donation, or a bit of time off the offending compounds.

As for the other hormonal measures, Im guessing any low scores on them could be reasonably attributed to the trt itself. Might depend on how this new draw compares to any older trt draws youve done, whether it raises a red flag with the endo or not.

But yeah Id be more paranoid about your rbc value. If its high, the endo may well react by blaming your current trt and pushing for clomid on the grounds of negatively impacted health markers.

What exactly is your trt protocol?

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
I'm on 100mg a week. I was pinning 50mg every Monday and Friday but I started to feel like a pin cushion so I just started pinning 100mg on mondays. Gunna try that for a bit

Also I'm running 50 mg of halo. Just using the last of what I have for 6 weeks.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
But yes my protocol is weak. Trying to find a good doctor that will prescribe at least 150mg a week with hcg and arimidex is the bane of my existence. At 100mg a week my test levels are barely at 500. Doc sees no reason to increase dose.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But yes my protocol is weak. Trying to find a good doctor that will prescribe at least 150mg a week with hcg and arimidex is the bane of my existence. At 100mg a week my test levels are barely at 500. Doc sees no reason to increase dose.
Dude, as long as you not feeling sh1t, 100mg is better than getting taken off and put on clomid.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would stop the Halodrol now, then take your blood test in about 4 weeks.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
LOL you are right about that. I wanted to pick the brain of the endo a bit and I asked him how long he keeps his patients on clomid. He said he has some that he still hasn't taken off. So I guess he's using clomid as a direct replacement for trt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 16
Supplements 23
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 33
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3