Trouble Meeting People

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it just boils down to being genuine, having values and respecting women. Which is why I like to look a woman in the eyes and say..."hey I know you wanna sleep with me on the first date. But I'm not that kinda guy. But because I'm a gentleman, fine we'll do it your way!"

JComp

Awards
I think it just boils down to being genuine, having values and respecting women. Which is why I like to look a woman in the eyes and say..."hey I know you wanna sleep with me on the first date. But I'm not that kinda guy. But because I'm a gentleman, fine we'll do it your way!"
Hahaha I'm stealing that one from you.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never thought of dog parks. Looks like thats going to be my new hangout. I wish I could keep one of the puppys just for this reason but we already have 3 dogs. I figure a puppy would work better for chicks than a dog, but I'll work with what I have.
I saw an episode of a news program many years ago(20/20)if I recall the program correctly.Anyway,they had hidden cameras on a very popular California beach.They had a pasty,overweight guy walk the beach an attempt to engage women in conversation.He got shot down every single time.
The next day,they gave him two dogs to walk(cannot remember the breed).This time,he simply walked the dogs and did not try to engage anyone in conversation.He did not have to.Hot women approached him from every direction so they could interact with his dogs.It was amazing.
Up until then,I did not realize what a chick magnet dogs are.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think the "bad girls" are really that bad. They are just "open" they SAY and DO the things that others girls wish they could...They are just confident in who they are and not scared of others opinions. The "shy" girls usually just do the same actions behind closed doors, but just would refer not to talk about it. ;-) Plus I bet the "bad girls" are all just scorpios...LOL
Agreed.I actually meant to clarify my original post.I do not actively seek out bad girls.I actually get involved with the ones that appear to be good girls on my initial interactions with them.When I start dating them seriously,I find out that the good girl image was a front,and now I am emotionally involved with a girl who is in reality a closet whore.When I figure out I have been decieved,I have a hard time dealing with it,because I invested real emotion in something that was a lie.
I tell my friends all the time that I have much more respect for the girls who are open about their sexuality,because there is no deception and if you choose to get involved with them,you know where you stand from the beginnig,thus you do not come away from it feeling used and betrayed.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Understood

Agreed.I actually meant to clarify my original post.I do not actively seek out bad girls.I actually get involved with the ones that appear to be good girls on my initial interactions with them.When I start dating them seriously,I find out that the good girl image was a front,and now I am emotionally involved with a girl who is in reality a closet whore.When I figure out I have been decieved,I have a hard time dealing with it,because I invested real emotion in something that was a lie.
I tell my friends all the time that I have much more respect for the girls who are open about their sexuality,because there is no deception and if you choose to get involved with them,you know where you stand from the beginnig,thus you do not come away from it feeling used and betrayed.
Yea it's a tricky game and there is no "formula" or pattern...You have to give each person a chance to show their cards and don't ever "assume" you know them before you actually get to "know" them

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I used be optimistic like that. Really nice thought.

Not to be a downer most people are a disappointment. Develop your instincts and you'll be able to decide whose worth your time.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used be optimistic like that. Really nice thought.

Not to be a downer most people are a disappointment. Develop your instincts and you'll be able to decide whose worth your time.
Agreed.I thought I had been around and was immune to every twisted thing a girl can do to your soul.A crazy little redhead I got involved with a year ago proved me wrong.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's because gingers have no souls.
You got that right.That is what really fouled me up about the whole thing.At least the girls that did me wrong in the past had some remorse over it.This girl could cut you without the slightest regret.
The behavior I witnessed from her was complete insanity.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
That's because gingers have no souls.
I have no personal experience with this but through friends I have never heard a good review.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
The biggest problem that I used to have wasn't a lack of confidence, wasn't looks, and I dont feel it was personality. The problem I had was I could not get a girl to stand there and talk to me for more than a couple minutes because she felt so damn insecure it was easier to leave the situation than to endure it. I had a girl I was training tell me one time that if I approached her she probably wouldn't talk to me much because of that. Not because I'm not good enough, but because just talking to me would make her so ****ed up feeling she couldn't or would be too afraid she'd look dumb. I'm the type of guy who HAD TO go for older girls in their late 20's and 30's even when I was only 20 yrs old. I just couldn't click with my own age or younger. Maybe you have the same issue?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Im 23... she's 35. I can relate.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
If you ever find yourself in Chickasha,Oklahoma,tread lightly.The devil might steal your soul.
Okie girls are dangerous. I'm from central Texas and had a girl from Tahlequah rip me to pieces.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude....you gotta be ****ting me!!! I banged this same girl, OMG, small world!!
Damn,are you serious?If so,PM and tell me the details.It is somewhat important for me to know.We still have a little war going on.I was friends with her family.When I figured out she was whoring around,she told everyone I was making it up out of spite.
She has two sides.The prim and proper side that she puts on display for her family,and the slutty side that I saw.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Damn,are you serious?If so,PM and tell me the details.It is somewhat important for me to know.We still have a little war going on.I was friends with her family.When I figured out she was whoring around,she told everyone I was making it up out of spite.
She has two sides.The prim and proper side that she puts on display for her family,and the slutty side that I saw.
it was supposed to be a joke bro, relax....LOL

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was supposed to be a joke bro, relax....LOL
Lol!The only reason I even still care at all about it is that she will not leave it alone.She stalks my FB,tries to hack her way into it(actually managed to once).For a girl that hates me so much,cannot figure out why she is obsessed with what I am doing these days or who I am seeing.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okie girls are dangerous. I'm from central Texas and had a girl from Tahlequah rip me to pieces.
Oklahoma has more women in prison than any other state.That in itself will tell you a lot about Okie girls.I always told myself that if I ever did get married,it would not be to a native Oklahoman.Something inherently wrong with the people from this state.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Lol!The only reason I even still care at all about it is that she will not leave it alone.She stalks my FB,tries to hack her way into it(actually managed to once).For a girl that hates me so much,cannot figure out why she is obsessed with what I am doing these days or who I am seeing.
bitches want their cake and wanna eat it too, and some ****ing ice cream bro. What I would do is try to have sex with her friends and really **** her mind up. Start taking down her friends like your duck hunting bro, you'll be glad you did

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
LMAO the last few posts. Sounds like she has nothing better to do with her life. Yeah man, bang her friends... shes probably told them how you gave her the rock and the friends always want a piece when they know you can be pleasing. And don't hide it either.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
we hit on something here with the ginger girls... serious.

The one I messed with still came around when she got engaged... what can I say she is great in bed. Now she is hitting me up and wants to come by - she is married. She says she doesnt and never liked her husband.

Bish is crazy.. but great in the sack... contemplating tapping this crazy again but have to weigh the consequenses.... risk vs reward ya'know. I actually met her husband a couple times before they got married and I dont care for him so thats works against him cuz If I liked him this wouldnt even be a thought.

Ahh..... soulless gingers... f*ck like minxes...

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we hit on something here with the ginger girls... serious.

The one I messed with still came around when she got engaged... what can I say she is great in bed. Now she is hitting me up and wants to come by - she is married. She says she doesnt and never liked her husband.

Bish is crazy.. but great in the sack... contemplating tapping this crazy again but have to weigh the consequenses.... risk vs reward ya'know. I actually met her husband a couple times before they got married and I dont care for him so thats works against him cuz If I liked him this wouldnt even be a thought.

Ahh..... soulless gingers... f*ck like minxes...
Yeah,it is crazy isn`t it.I thought I have been around and thought I had seen everything in a woman,but this little girl taught me I had not seen anything.
I like the suggestion of banging one of her best girlfriends.That would drive her completely insane.

Last edited:
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my take on meeting people.

"i have two friends, ones me the others not you".

Nicolas Cage, Con Air

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I loe how it went from trouble meeting people, and now its how to get back at whores.
me too!

but like really. ****ing whores...

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loe how it went from trouble meeting people, and now its how to get back at whores.
The two kind of go hand in hand,when you think about it.We spend an inordinate amount of time pursuing relationships,then,more times than not,when we achieve that goal,we wonder why we put so much effort into it when the reality of the person we build said relationship with almost always leaves us disappointed.
A person is better off pursuing other goals in life and letting the relationships fall into place as they may.

Last edited:
CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
bitches can **** your mind up, seriously. Especially one you cared for. Now, I'm going to explain to you why you should not feel like a piece of **** for banging her friends. My guess is when you found out she was messing around she came up with some crazy little way to justify why she did it. They love to put the blame on you!! "Well, you were not there for me emotionally, you weren't around enough, blah Blah frikken BLAH BLAH!! The real answer should be "Well I'm a whore who gets bored easily" but NOOOOOOO, its you who should feel bad right? So, therefore I recommend banging some of her friends, preferably in the ass. And make sure you bust a nut about an hour before, this way you last a long time and can really **** them hard. Then she'll get to hear through the grapevine "Not only did he bang her, she says he banged her harder than she has ever been ****ed before!!" Go mess her mind up bro, and in order to stay on the proper path I would suggest having 3-4 sluts at once and rotating them out, this way nothing can distract you or make you call this bitch back, or give her any time out of your day!! ****ing whores!!!

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Wait a sec, I'm not done here. BETTER IDEA YET, you really want to mind**** this soulless, worthless bitch? Pull out the camera phone and get a video clip of you banging her friend. Make sure you get her face too. Tell the girl its "simply for my viewing pleasure" Now, here is what you do my man. You go down to Verizon or wherever to have ur # changed. Right before having your # changed you text this video clip to the worthless slut. Put in the text "What goes around cums around baby" send it to her, and quickly change ur #. The video will absolutely destroy her, but then when she goes to call you in anger and she cannot contact you because the # is disconnected or changed, oh she will be ****ing furious!!! Best of all, if it ends up on youtube your not in the video!! Its just her friend and your ****!! SHIZAMM!!

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
just dont be a little bitch and get attached to the friend enough you cannot follow through with the plan, dont punk out on me. And for God sakes have 3-4 sluts going and rotate them out to keep you on the right path.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This took quite the turn...Admittedly, though, I'm laughing quite a bit lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This took quite the turn...Admittedly, though, I'm laughing quite a bit lol.
Lol it really did.

"How do I meet people?" to "Here is how you mindfack a chick so bad she goes bat shit crazy" lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Almost all threads of general discussion on AM with meeting people/depression/anxiety/social difficulties seem to lead to this. I think we all have a complex.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
You know, I have no problem meeting people, but I have a problem making actual friends, particularly with guys. I think its just an awkwardness related to trying to set up a "man date". In the past most of my friends were work friends first, but I've been primarily telecommuting for so long that I've more or less lost contact with the ones I had. Comically its far easier with women. Just feels too odd to say "hey you want to go see Thor this weekend" to a guy.

With my job, I do consulting and have a lot of customer interaction, so the basic talking part is no problem, I don't have an issue even doing speeches and the like in front of large groups. I've probably presented stuff to groups of 200-300 people before, and have no issue there.
Man I totally understand that. It just feels normal to ask a woman to hang out, but askin a guy what hes doin that weekend is just wierd. I always think either he's gonna think I'm hittin on him or I'm pathetic and desperate for friends lol. All the people I actually hang out with I've either known for years or cuz my fiance hangs out with their wife and I had no choice but to get to know em.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think guys now days are to in touch with their inner vagina...

:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I totally understand that. It just feels normal to ask a woman to hang out, but askin a guy what hes doin that weekend is just wierd. I always think either he's gonna think I'm hittin on him or I'm pathetic and desperate for friends lol. All the people I actually hang out with I've either known for years or cuz my fiance hangs out with their wife and I had no choice but to get to know em.
All to reminiscent of "I Love You, Man" lol.

I actually watched that movie right after I moved down here after living in my hometown for 17 years and going to college in a town an hour away for the next 6. I laughed a lot at it, but then realized how true it was.

Initially, I met some people through the gym, but I think age and lifestyle weigh in heavily on this. I'm post-college and don't want to go out and party on the weekends -- finding guys around my age who share the same mindset isn't the easiest thing. Getting involved in church helped once I finally found a good one, but the age is still messed up at that point.

Oh well :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
This is true especially in NYC everybody is scared to just be real. Way too busy pretending to be cool to actually have a good time.

and coors YOU ARE AN ANIMAL. Can I introduce you to some of my Ex's friends?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Marijuana and Halo 3 is always an easy solution.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true especially in NYC everybody is scared to just be real. Way too busy pretending to be cool to actually have a good time.

and coors YOU ARE AN ANIMAL. Can I introduce you to some of my Ex's friends?
Lol!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Marijuana and Halo 3 is always an easy solution.
hell no.. thats how I got OUT of shape...much better off since I dropped those habits. still game a little but, high and gaming=hours+fast food+18pack for me... not good.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OK maybe not for staying in condition but for chillin with some new guy friends Weed and Halo with a dude is like dinner and a movie for girls. Do I advocate it? Not really, but it is an easy solution. lol. I havent picked up a PS3 controller in months, and my bong is collecting a years worth of dust.

With new male friends its always gotta be something active and usually you inviting him to tag along with your already established group of friends. I wouldn't invite him tail hunting right away because you cant vouche for the the guy if hes a douche. But then again you kinda take the same risks when you invite a girl out too.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Some truths are just better left unknown

Acute Analogy

Awards
I have trouble talking to anyone new especially women. I just don't know how to start a conversation with someone the first time. I have a social anxiety which really dampers my social skills. I do seem to do fine when people approach me though. One of the reasons I lift is because it gives me confidence.
The great quantity of confidence you aquire from the gym is not helping your social life, it seems. I've got more confidence in approaching people now than when I was a hardcore gym rat (I've been away due to an injury). And I am way smaller than I used to be. The thing that's totally different about me now is that I'm not obsessed with being big - I can go out with a smaller arms wearing a t-shirt and not care what anyone thinks. I just don't care. And it is so nice not to care. Trust me, I could never do that before. It might be because I'm older, and thus I value what time I have left on earth. Then again I still see older men who are obsessed with their looks. Too bad for them. I have seen too many examples of men who don't have muscle who don't have a full head of hair yet do well in the social arena. And now with the pick up industry in full vogue (PUA's) and the great number of Youtube videos on said subject, there's no reason for any man of any age not to practice study a few PUA techniques that will help them overcome something like approach anxiety. The PUA industry was not as prominent ten years ago as it is today. If you have some discetional income you can throw around then I would by all means go to a PUA boot camp. You think your life changed when you transformed your physique? You should see what happens to a man once he goes from being a shy wall flower to a PUA. That's a type of transformation second to none - it's like a religous experience.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
go to yoga lessons at least twice a week (preferably bikram yoga), not only is this form of yoga extremely effective for your agility, stamina and muscles, but you will meet tons of new people. go to gym to work out like an animal, go to yoga to relax your mind and body and meet new people. (p.uss.y = guaranteed!!)

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
The great quantity of confidence you aquire from the gym is not helping your social life, it seems. I've got more confidence in approaching people now than when I was a hardcore gym rat (I've been away due to an injury). And I am way smaller than I used to be. The thing that's totally different about me now is that I'm not obsessed with being big - I can go out with a smaller arms wearing a t-shirt and not care what anyone thinks. I just don't care. And it is so nice not to care. Trust me, I could never do that before. It might be because I'm older, and thus I value what time I have left on earth. Then again I still see older men who are obsessed with their looks. Too bad for them. I have seen too many examples of men who don't have muscle who don't have a full head of hair yet do well in the social arena. And now with the pick up industry in full vogue (PUA's) and the great number of Youtube videos on said subject, there's no reason for any man of any age not to practice study a few PUA techniques that will help them overcome something like approach anxiety. The PUA industry was not as prominent ten years ago as it is today. If you have some discetional income you can throw around then I would by all means go to a PUA boot camp. You think your life changed when you transformed your physique? You should see what happens to a man once he goes from being a shy wall flower to a PUA. That's a type of transformation second to none - it's like a religous experience.
I have..aspergers and bipolar and I was given all these pills as a child retalin, paczil, ect. Which I'm sure only made things worse. So I don't even know if I can change to be honest with you I sometimes feel like I've lost hope and when it comes to women all I can ever hope for is meanless sex, because I have no idea how to stay in a relationship. Pills have only made **** worse, passive no sex drive no emotion, ect. This is the reason I started drinking when I was younger...bad idea when everytime you get drunk you cry in the corner somewhere.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have..aspergers and bipolar and I was given all these pills as a child retalin, paczil, ect. Which I'm sure only made things worse. So I don't even know if I can change to be honest with you I sometimes feel like I've lost hope and when it comes to women all I can ever hope for is meanless sex, because I have no idea how to stay in a relationship. Pills have only made **** worse, passive no sex drive no emotion, ect. This is the reason I started drinking when I was younger...bad idea when everytime you get drunk you cry in the corner somewhere.
Have you tried pramipexole?This stuff will resurrect most peoples sex drive and confidence.Might need a mood stabilizer,though,given that you said you are bipolar.

Last edited: